NBA Kyrie Irving Asked For A Trade Because LeBron Hinders Teammates
251 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Apryl Jones Is Fine Than A Muthaf*cka
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Let's Go Champ! Shannon Briggs SUSPENDED After Piss Tests Dirtier Than ..
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-16-2006, 10:49 AM         #421
HBking_87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Me and my mom have a plan under her name, but I want to get a new phone but sprint's line up is not to good and i want to get a verizon plan cause of there phones. is there a way that we could just change the plan to a one person plan without paying any fees
 11 years ago '04        #422
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 1 1
 HBking_87 said:
Me and my mom have a plan under her name, but I want to get a new phone but sprint's line up is not to good and i want to get a verizon plan cause of there phones. is there a way that we could just change the plan to a one person plan without paying any fees
If your phone is under contract under her name, then no, you will have to pay the ETF.
 07-16-2006, 11:17 AM         #423
HBking_87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what if we just lower the minutes, because there was a deal on the sprint site to do such a thing and we just leave the phones on and i just get my own phone
 11 years ago '04        #424
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
$9,080 | Props total: 3080 3080
 HBking_87 said:
verizon has the razr and the motorola Q

we got a 3 better phones then the razr out, and they are the same size. if you need a pda phone ok motorola Q is real hot, if not sprints line up is better, we just put out 3 new phones in the last 10 days.

Hot phones for the summer

Katana
Fusic
A900
a640
a920

damn i got the most watched thread on this page but i get more props posting chappelle show clips then helping people. good thing i dont do this for the props

Last edited by NaMeLeSs-; 07-17-2006 at 06:05 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #425
Javon23 252 heat pts252
space
space
$45,086 | Props total: 6183 6183
starting to get a crush on the Treo 700
 11 years ago '05        #426
victorious187 
space
space
space
$722 | Props total: 499 499
if i'm wit nextel, can i switch my service over to sprint?
 07-18-2006, 07:14 AM         #427
roclo7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nameless..............I got the PPC-6700...........Whats the best bluetooth headset out????? What should i be lookin for?
 11 years ago '04        #428
space
space
 roclo7 said:
Nameless..............I got the PPC-6700...........Whats the best bluetooth headset out????? What should i be lookin for?

Motorola is your best bet
 07-18-2006, 03:57 PM         #429
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Serious question for the Sprint rep...I have a blackberry 7130e and I need to get it connected to internet and I've tried everything like provisioning and re-registering it but the browser icon doesn't pop up. Are you any good with technical stuff? Props.
 11 years ago '04        #430
Charles Crackl 
space
space
$809 | Props total: 0 0
Yo nameless... I just stopped my ESPN service because I found out it was just Sprint with a ESPN name on it. But if I wanted sprint could I keep the ESPN phone and get it activated with Sprint? it's a Sanyo MVP or something like that. Props... I prop people just to let you know...
 11 years ago '04        #431
space
space
 Charles Crackl said:
Yo nameless... I just stopped my ESPN service because I found out it was just Sprint with a ESPN name on it. But if I wanted sprint could I keep the ESPN phone and get it activated with Sprint? it's a Sanyo MVP or something like that. Props... I prop people just to let you know...
actually im not sure. ill find out today, you might be able to since it does use the network. The mvp is the Discontinued sanyo 9000 from sprint in a different color
 07-21-2006, 04:06 PM         #432
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ceo said:
Serious question for the Sprint rep...I have a blackberry 7130e and I need to get it connected to internet and I've tried everything like provisioning and re-registering it but the browser icon doesn't pop up. Are you any good with technical stuff? Props.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ props
 07-21-2006, 04:06 PM         #433
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to NaMeLeSs- again.
 11 years ago '04        #434
space
space
 ceo said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to NaMeLeSs- again.
im not sure what the problem is with your phone, after you dl the software from sprint, you shouldnt have any problems
 07-26-2006, 08:59 AM         #435
CapoStatus4K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NaMeLeSs- said:
im not sure what the problem is with your phone, after you dl the software from sprint, you shouldnt have any problems

nameless, a sprint rep wanted to slang me a treo 650 for 99 bones, good deal? also how can I get sero and a corp account for my nextel phone? I got a corp account already and n*ggaz on here sayin they got both.
 11 years ago '04        #436
space
space
 CapoStatus4K said:
nameless, a sprint rep wanted to slang me a treo 650 for 99 bones, good deal? also how can I get sero and a corp account for my nextel phone? I got a corp account already and n*ggaz on here sayin they got both.
New condtion ? all you need to do is work somewhere that give the corp discount, and they will change u to a business customer, its not a big thing to do.
 07-26-2006, 10:17 AM         #437
mthoma 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey yo Nameless, what all information do I need to give the rep to change my acct to an corporate one besides the name of the place that i Work?
 07-26-2006, 10:20 AM         #438
drich54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is there a way i can make my music files smaller so that i can fit more on here and also can i use my mp3 files as ringtones, if so, how? and how can i make ringtones for this phone or at least get some other ringtones
 07-26-2006, 10:23 AM         #439
CapoStatus4K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NaMeLeSs- said:
New condtion ? all you need to do is work somewhere that give the corp discount, and they will change u to a business customer, its not a big thing to do.

yeah new, I'm tryin to get sero added to my corp account...
 11 years ago '04        #440
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,357 | Props total: 90 90
NaMeLeSs, you got a date on when that Treo 700w will be released sprint? Some ppl are saying they've been told by them that it'll drop next month, some have been told Sept. Tryin to cop that and sell my ppc-6700.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jay Z to Flex "THIS IS HOV", Pt. 2
34 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Authorities Shut Down Two Major Dark Web Markets
105 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Two Bee Stings A Camel Toe And A Jackass
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Billboard & Nielsen Considering Banning Jay Z's TIDAL For Reporting F..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather trademarks 49-1
92 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The most disrespecful line in the history of rap
200 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nav & Metro Boomin - Perfect Timing (OUT NOW)
44 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Did Black Panther & Susan Storm Cross The Line?
100 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy