>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 22 - Limp D!k Trump With The Twitter Fingers Butthurt Over Protests
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Apparently fine young lady is a Kindergarten teacher.
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Boris Kodjoe Outchea Tryna Turn His Son Into A Battyboi. Jaden Smith 2..
140 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jan 22 - General Mattis has already executed 31 air strikes on ISIS
200 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-06-2006, 08:08 AM         #401
roclo7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got the 6700...........its cool for for the $200 price i got it at. So i aint mad at all. Alot of features. 1 problem is that it dont ring loud at all. but I can live wit that long as it vibrates.
 07-06-2006, 08:10 AM         #402
roclo7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HBking_87 said:

i880

^^^ sh*ts are kinda hot down at the bottom. They got potential. Ill consider getting one in two years once people get them and they work out the bugs
 07-06-2006, 09:39 AM         #403
CapoStatus4K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 roclo7 said:
i got the 6700...........its cool for for the $200 price i got it at. So i aint mad at all. Alot of features. 1 problem is that it dont ring loud at all. but I can live wit that long as it vibrates.

fa sho...
 11 years ago '04        #404
Javon23 252 heat pts252
space
space
$45,091 | Props total: 6176 6176
 roclo7 said:

where you get it for $200 at?
 07-06-2006, 01:17 PM         #405
Karazmatik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wnat a dual fone but i think nextel phones is ugly
i want that sprint fake razr jank..how much will that cost me...and i wanna up my texts to unlimited cuz i text erry1
gimme soem advice..i want a fone that has speakerfone, textin, n a decent camera...preferably flip n somethin cute...any idears?
 11 years ago '04        #406
S|S 
space
space
$11,589 | Props total: 1 1
^^^ The Razr is a.ss. Although the A900 Blade has its fair share of problems, it's still better than the Razr.
 11 years ago '04        #407
S|S 
space
space
Yo Nameless, you're a phone CSR? Or what is your job description at Sprint? Anyway, I was wondering if you knew for exactly how long does Sprint keep an account flagged if they flag an account. On a phone board, people have been asking about this recently.
 11 years ago '05        #408
claydoe803 
space
space
$448 | Props total: 0 0
yo wats up man i been tryin 2 get a sero email from you for da longest time plz send it 2 me if not ima get tha boost mobile premium plan thx either way
and if u cant wat phone should i get wit sprint cus i wld like to get free mp3s and have long video record i got tha a920 but i cant get free mp3s wit it or record long videos
 11 years ago '04        #409
S|S 
space
space
^^^ Just search Google.
 07-07-2006, 01:55 PM         #410
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've been searching on the web for new releases on sprint phones...What phones will be released around November/Decemeber 2006???
 11 years ago '04        #411
NaMeLeSs- 79 heat pts79
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 1498 1498
 ceo said:
I've been searching on the web for new releases on sprint phones...What phones will be released around November/Decemeber 2006???

The sprint/nextel hybrid
 07-11-2006, 02:05 PM         #412
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NaMeLeSs- said:
The sprint/nextel hybrid

props given
 07-12-2006, 12:27 PM         #413
JoeSnow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm looking to get a cell phone plan and I've been through the mall and stopped by all the booths everyone has and listened to all the b.s they spew and picked up the pamphlets with what they were offering. Sprint stuck out to me because of Night & Weekends starting at 7, Free incoming & that mobile to mobile where you can call anyone who has Sprint or Nextel and talk to them for free.

I figured if I got like the lowest free incoming call plan ($39.99 monthly) and I only had 300 outgoing minutes a month it wouldnt matter if i made people call me & did most of my calling during night & weekends time. Not to mention I've got a decent amount of friends and family on sprint or nextel so mobile to mobile would help there.

I live in Orlando and checking the website the smallest free incoming plan is 300 outgoing minutes a month, Night & Weekends starting at 9 and it doesn't mention mobile to mobile. I figure what you can upgrade to night & weekends at 7 for an extra $5 and mobile to mobile for another $5.

So is it fair to a.ssume I could get free incoming, 300 outgoing minutes, mobile to mobile, and nights & weekends starting at 7 for $49.99 a month?

I've never had a plan before and since mostly everyone wants a 2 year agreement I wanna make sure I pick someone good. Plus theres alot I don't know about. Like I heard taxes and fees can be crazy any idea on what I'd really be paying a month?

Also the mobile to mobile and free incoming. Are there any hidden things there like does it still work if you're roaming? The coverage map has like all of my area covered but will i still roam and stuff?

Alot of this stuff I don't know about so I figured I'd post up here and see what you guys could tell me. Any advice or tips or anything like that is welcome.

Also phone insurance is like $4-$6 extra a month, is that worth it?

Thanks guys
 11 years ago '04        #414
NaMeLeSs- 79 heat pts79
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 1498 1498
 JoeSnow said:
I'm looking to get a cell phone plan and I've been through the mall and stopped by all the booths everyone has and listened to all the b.s they spew and picked up the pamphlets with what they were offering. Sprint stuck out to me because of Night & Weekends starting at 7, Free incoming & that mobile to mobile where you can call anyone who has Sprint or Nextel and talk to them for free.

I figured if I got like the lowest free incoming call plan ($39.99 monthly) and I only had 300 outgoing minutes a month it wouldnt matter if i made people call me & did most of my calling during night & weekends time. Not to mention I've got a decent amount of friends and family on sprint or nextel so mobile to mobile would help there.

I live in Orlando and checking the website the smallest free incoming plan is 300 outgoing minutes a month, Night & Weekends starting at 9 and it doesn't mention mobile to mobile. I figure what you can upgrade to night & weekends at 7 for an extra $5 and mobile to mobile for another $5.

So is it fair to a.ssume I could get free incoming, 300 outgoing minutes, mobile to mobile, and nights & weekends starting at 7 for $49.99 a month?

I've never had a plan before and since mostly everyone wants a 2 year agreement I wanna make sure I pick someone good. Plus theres alot I don't know about. Like I heard taxes and fees can be crazy any idea on what I'd really be paying a month?

Also the mobile to mobile and free incoming. Are there any hidden things there like does it still work if you're roaming? The coverage map has like all of my area covered but will i still roam and stuff?

Alot of this stuff I don't know about so I figured I'd post up here and see what you guys could tell me. Any advice or tips or anything like that is welcome.

Also phone insurance is like $4-$6 extra a month, is that worth it?

Thanks guys

your correct 49.99 includes 300 mins mobile to mobile and nights at 7 theres no hidden loops. you can add roaming for 5 additional dollars
 07-13-2006, 12:38 PM         #415
arrowhead 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo i got a question.....ok i bought me and my girl phones in july of o5. i got the 5600 she got the 7400. Ok i remember when i got the phone the girl said come back in 12 months and we will give you 150 for that phone toward a new phone.
i go in that bi*ch yesterday to get the fusic since you recommended it and the bi*ch tried to give me 50 bucks for my 5600. i can sell that sh*t on the street for a 100. my sh*t look brand new still no scratches or nothing. I'm i crazy or is it 150 or 50???
 07-13-2006, 01:10 PM         #416
roclo7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 arrowhead said:
yo i got a question.....ok i bought me and my girl phones in july of o5. i got the 5600 she got the 7400. Ok i remember when i got the phone the girl said come back in 12 months and we will give you 150 for that phone toward a new phone.
i go in that bi*ch yesterday to get the fusic since you recommended it and the bi*ch tried to give me 50 bucks for my 5600. i can sell that sh*t on the street for a 100. my sh*t look brand new still no scratches or nothing. I'm i crazy or is it 150 or 50???
I think its $150 after two years of service..........only $50 for on year but i thought it was $75.
 11 years ago '04        #417
S|S 
space
space
The highest buyback for an old phone at Sprint is $50...that's their policy. Sell your old phone on eBay after upgrading to a new phone.
 07-16-2006, 08:21 AM         #418
mthoma 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If I have nextel right now, and I switch to Sprint and get the Sprint 6700, will I have to pay 299.99 or 599???
 07-16-2006, 10:04 AM         #419
HBking_87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what new phones are coming out in august/september
 11 years ago '04        #420
S|S 
space
space
 mthoma said:
If I have nextel right now, and I switch to Sprint and get the Sprint 6700, will I have to pay 299.99 or 599???
You'll pay the new activation price, which should be 299.99.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside U smoking with Sarah?
29 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside _norma_xoxox Pull out?
26 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Baltimore comedian Dave Butler DESTROYS heckler
123 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Richard Jefferson: The fruit of the NBA
125 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PYT Stabs Innocent Victim 21 Times For The Fuk Of It. Demon Puzzy Nat..
36 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Know you want waves like Pumper... Waves for Babes
158 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Aikman The White HOVA
42 comments
20 hours ago