Image(s) inside Tyrone looking for boonk
20 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Instagram clowning boosies pants
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA *SHOTS FIRED* DRAYMOND GREEN DISSES THE HOUSTON ROCKETS AHEAD OF THE GAME ..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
ROSS babymom about to expose him for some bullsh-t..
25 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #381
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
$9,214 | Props total: 3498 3498
 ballinisahobby said:
Yeah yo I found a Treo 650 and I got nextel right now...is there anyway that I can switch to sprint and activate the treo????

lol i dunno how all yall be "finding" these phones, i could understand if it was like some old beater phone from 02, but anyway yeah you can switch to sprint and activate the treo IF its not reported stolen which most likely it is
 11 years ago '04        #382
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 1 1
Question...how long should a person wait after getting a new phone from retentions to call back sighting problems (assuming the trial period is over) to try and get a new phone?
 07-04-2006, 11:50 AM         #383
HBking_87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have a two year contract under sprint and if i but a phone off ebay like a treo 650 or ppc-6700, how can i activate and cancell the current phone i have
 07-04-2006, 02:48 PM         #384
S7evin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NaMeLeSs- said:
they only give you A 14 day window, and even with that the phone has to be flawless for them to allow an exchange/ return
hey, do you have AIM, MSN or Yahoo?
 07-04-2006, 04:39 PM         #385
YellowBusRider 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is the "blade" battery really that bad?
 07-04-2006, 05:29 PM         #386
S7evin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ yes, very bad, last me only about 1 day
 07-04-2006, 05:32 PM         #387
YellowBusRider 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
even with just very little talk before seven pm ? but lots of texting throught the day cuz thats all id be using it for
 11 years ago '04        #388
S|S 
space
space
 HBking_87 said:
I have a two year contract under sprint and if i but a phone off ebay like a treo 650 or ppc-6700, how can i activate and cancell the current phone i have
Get the ESN of the phone before you buy it. Call Sprint and make sure the ESN is clear and not flagged. Also, make sure that the phone on eBay is not attached to you signing a contract. Once you get the phone, call Sprint to have your ESN swap done.
 11 years ago '05        #389
dzuki77 
space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 66 66
I got a Treo 650 through Sprint. I moved to Canada, so is the phone a waste now? Is there anyone that can hack it and make it a GSM to take chips?
I can't believe it's now useless.
 11 years ago '04        #390
S|S 
space
space
^ Sell it on eBay.
 07-05-2006, 06:10 AM         #391
S7evin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YellowBusRider said:
even with just very little talk before seven pm ? but lots of texting throught the day cuz thats all id be using it for
yeah, i text alot (200+ a day) and i always have to recharge around 7 sometimes earlier..
 11 years ago '04        #392
space
space
The FCC Friday approved the first dual mode handset that will use both Sprint and Nextel's network. The IC502 will use Sprint's CDMA network for traditional voice calls as well as for data access and will use the iDEN network for all Push To Talk features. The IC502 is relatively simple clamshell phone with dual displays and no advanced features other than 1xRTT data for browsing and other online applications. Otherwise, it appears to retain the look and feel of Nextel's handsets. In March, Sprint announced they intend to launch this phone and possibly other similar dual mode models by October of this year

Side Notes from nameless :

There will be another model with camera and other features as well.

[pic - click to view]

07-05-2006, 08:47 AM         #393
S7evin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ yeah, i seen that yesterday... aye, yo... nameless can i talk to you on AIM or MSN? because its kind of hard to explain in a post haha
 11 years ago '04        #394
S|S 
space
space
It should be coming sooner or later considering Nextel will be phased out by 2010.
 07-05-2006, 09:29 AM         #395
CapoStatus4K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NaMeLeSs- said:
The FCC Friday approved the first dual mode handset that will use both Sprint and Nextel's network. The IC502 will use Sprint's CDMA network for traditional voice calls as well as for data access and will use the iDEN network for all Push To Talk features. The IC502 is relatively simple clamshell phone with dual displays and no advanced features other than 1xRTT data for browsing and other online applications. Otherwise, it appears to retain the look and feel of Nextel's handsets. In March, Sprint announced they intend to launch this phone and possibly other similar dual mode models by October of this year

Side Notes from nameless :

There will be another model with camera and other features as well.

[pic - click to view]

wack...
 11 years ago '04        #396
space
space
^^ crazy, everyone is gonna want a dual phone, maybe not THAT dual phone, but i can guarantee that everyone is going to want it, just so they can have better signal and keep the direct connect
 07-05-2006, 09:45 AM         #397
CapoStatus4K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NaMeLeSs- said:
^^ crazy, everyone is gonna want a dual phone, maybe not THAT dual phone, but i can guarantee that everyone is going to want it, just so they can have better signal and keep the direct connect

fa sho, but the phone sucks... lookswise..
 11 years ago '04        #398
space
space
looks like a typical nextel phone, but its just a sketch, i dunno, imma get a dual phone but i want it be full of features
 07-05-2006, 10:29 AM         #399
CapoStatus4K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NaMeLeSs- said:
looks like a typical nextel phone, but its just a sketch, i dunno, imma get a dual phone but i want it be full of features

u know any people that have the 6700? do they like it?
 07-05-2006, 09:48 PM         #400
HBking_87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

i880
Home      

most viewed right now
Michael Jackson was an as-hole lowkey lmao
197 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hell Rell Get's Knocked Out in NYC Street.
229 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside Pharrell Shares More Secrets From His Legendary Skincare Routine
154 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
#nation:
36 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wifin this lil Snowflake
71 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kevin James: Donna Was Killed Off Kevin Can Wait Because 'We Were Runn..
53 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 16 - Escaped inmates walk back to jail after smoking pot, visiting..
51 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
hoodrat but fu-k that!!!!!!
48 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy