>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
 274
Image(s) inside The Chipotle Conspiracy Theory
34 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 169
NBA Stephen A Smith threatens to go "NUCLEAR" on Lebron James
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 133
Image(s) inside Jessica Alba Billion Dollar Booty Meat
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 82
Video inside Akademiks "If This Was Any Other Era of Rap, Meek exposing Drake? Drake..
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,081 | Props total: 3100 3100
 wut_it_do said:
what's the best phone sprint got out right now??
i say my phone is the best the A940, if you want somthin real small get the a900 its thin like the razor, its in limited supply since it just dropped like a week ago


Last edited by NaMeLeSs-; 11-30-2005 at 08:40 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #22
RunRabbitRun89 
space
space
space
$363 | Props total: 0 0
im doin the $35 for 300 mins before nextel joined w/ sprint.. now the new plan is $34.99 for 400 mins, do i gotta call a rep n say i want that and if so do i gotta pay MORE money jus to get my extra 100 mins? holla at a n*gga foreal!
 12 years ago '04        #23
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,081 | Props total: 3100 3100
 RunRabbitRun89 said:
im doin the $35 for 300 mins before nextel joined w/ sprint.. now the new plan is $34.99 for 400 mins, do i gotta call a rep n say i want that and if so do i gotta pay MORE money jus to get my extra 100 mins? holla at a n*gga foreal!

your gonna have to pay the extra 5 bucks to do it, and depending on how long youve had your plan, you may have to extend your contract
 12 years ago '05        #24
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,956 | Props total: 72 72
I ordered a ppc-6700...is it the truth, like every1s sayin it is?
 12 years ago '04        #25
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,081 | Props total: 3100 3100
 astroblack9 said:
I ordered a ppc-6700...is it the truth, like every1s sayin it is?
its the truth, much better then the previous version
 12 years ago '05        #26
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,956 | Props total: 72 72
 NaMeLeSs- said:
its the truth, much better then the previous version

yo you aint never lie! this sh*t is ill!

but is there a way to get aim on it?
 12 years ago '04        #27
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,081 | Props total: 3100 3100
 astroblack9 said:
yo you aint never lie! this sh*t is ill!

but is there a way to get aim on it?

as far as i know you can the new aim java version, for like 2.95 i like it, except it doesnt allow buddy alerts, other then that its really an instant messeger, like on a sidekick
 12 years ago '05        #28
$outhside 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,105 | Props total: 1 1
i got the 8300 in october and I dropped it this past weekend and it's scratched on the front, like deep in two places.....it's past 30 days for the Lockline and when I called they said I couldn't get any insurance so can you tell me if you could get me a replacement 8300 or how I could get a replacement because I was trying to perserve the phone to the best condition and if i put skins or a case on it, it's just hiding the scratches....PM me or post here
 12 years ago '04        #29
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,081 | Props total: 3100 3100
 $outhside said:
i got the 8300 in october and I dropped it this past weekend and it's scratched on the front, like deep in two places.....it's past 30 days for the Lockline and when I called they said I couldn't get any insurance so can you tell me if you could get me a replacement 8300 or how I could get a replacement because I was trying to perserve the phone to the best condition and if i put skins or a case on it, it's just hiding the scratches....PM me or post here
i feel you man, gettin a scratch on a new phone hurts, but, really theres no way to get it replaced, sprint considers that just cosmetic damage unfortunately, all you can do is cover it up wit skins or a leather case. Only alternative is if you got your reciept go to compusa and get what they call Air tap, which is their warrenty, they cover products purchased outiside their store, go buy that for like 27.99 for one year, wait like 21 days go back and tell them your phone isnt making or recieving calls, like its suppose to, they will swap out the phone right in the store. so if your willing to drop about 30 bucks, and wait 3 weeks, you can get one. hope this has been some help
 12 years ago '04        #30
MGz 939 heat pts939
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 7967 7967
when is that sprint-nextal walkie-talkie coming out?
 12 years ago '04        #31
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,081 | Props total: 3100 3100
 mgz said:
when is that sprint-nextal walkie-talkie coming out?

sprint is working hard on figuring out the best way the bridge the two technologys together, its gonna take awhile, id say probably a year from now, sprint likes dropping big things in the fall
 12-01-2005, 12:47 PM         #32
MVN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man u need to hook me up on a deal for a new phone


'tiz tha holiday season
 12 years ago '04        #33
slimyellow 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,854 | Props total: 655 655
yea, u offer deals on phones? i gotta rebate also.
 12 years ago '05        #34
$outhside 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,105 | Props total: 1 1
 NaMeLeSs- said:
i feel you man, gettin a scratch on a new phone hurts, but, really theres no way to get it replaced, sprint considers that just cosmetic damage unfortunately, all you can do is cover it up wit skins or a leather case. Only alternative is if you got your reciept go to compusa and get what they call Air tap, which is their warrenty, they cover products purchased outiside their store, go buy that for like 27.99 for one year, wait like 21 days go back and tell them your phone isnt making or recieving calls, like its suppose to, they will swap out the phone right in the store. so if your willing to drop about 30 bucks, and wait 3 weeks, you can get one. hope this has been some help
thanks but i bought mine throuigh the phone because my mom gets a discount because she works for GE so they have to go through a certain department.....i guess i'm just going to have to buy a leather case or some skinz :banghead:

you'll be propped, thanks
 12 years ago '04        #35
bigboy70814 
space
avatar space
space
$1,279 | Props total: 0 0
do u know when the sanyo pm-9000 will come out in baton rouge?
 12 years ago '04        #36
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,081 | Props total: 3100 3100
 bigboy70814 said:
do u know when the sanyo pm-9000 will come out in baton rouge?

its hard to say, because both of these phones are new, and they basicly are the testing phones for the new power vision network, so both arent gonna be widely availible for too long, and are only manufactured in a limited supply, somthing like 50,000 sanyo 9000's and samsung a940s were made. the new samsung a900 is gonna be the one phone thats gonna bring Sprints new Evdo technology to the masses. Dont sleep on the a940 tho its a hot phone, but the New a900 is gonna steal its thunder with its super thin design. ill probablly end up with one by janurary, i change phones like bi monthy.


Last edited by NaMeLeSs-; 12-01-2005 at 07:38 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #37
jBoRiCuA 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,603 | Props total: 107 107
yo u kno wen the sanyo mm 7500 cummin out
 12-01-2005, 08:02 PM         #38
scarface_85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My 2 year contract wit Sprint ends on Dec. 3rd. I was wonderin should I stay with Sprint and sign another 2 year and get the a940 or switch 2 Nextel and get the i870. I was gonna switch 2 Verizon and get the vx9800 but they wanted $400 cuz I ain't got no credit so that was squashed.
 12 years ago '04        #39
jBoRiCuA 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,603 | Props total: 107 107
wait 1 year = $75 mail in rebate on ur next fone (i got diz in october)
wait 2 years = $150 mail in rebate on ur next fone
 12-01-2005, 08:25 PM         #40
scarface_85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jBoRiCuA said:
wait 1 year = $75 mail in rebate on ur next fone (i got diz in october)
wait 2 years = $150 mail in rebate on ur next fone
how do u get this? do u call them about it or is it automatic
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Lil bad ass Houston thot, and oh yes she is really bad
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Hi Felicia... She looking good off them drugs
98 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Woman Caught On Tape Setting Up Husbands Murder
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Henry Cavill’s Mustache Hinders ‘Justice League’ Reshoots
59 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Niggas carjacking Uber's and stealing Rollie's on camera now?
236 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside NBA 2k18 First Screenshots
120 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Webbie has Seizure on Instagram Live God help me
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside VIVID details on how 50Cent was seconds away from KILLING SUPREME You g..
143 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy