most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Somebody explain the rap chain game to me
18 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Most Overrated Producer
103 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-11-2006, 07:59 AM         #261
CapoStatus4K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aftashok said:
not totally true...ur not SUPPOSED to be able to get SERO without activating a new line, gettin a new number, and payin activation and early termination fees....BUT, i was fortunate enough to be able to have my current plan switched over to SERO without paying early termination or activation fees, and without havin to change my number....anybody need help tryin to do so, get at me....

I wanna do this, whassup?
 11 years ago '06        #262
csarvis3 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,250 | Props total: 440 440
nameless, I have insurance on my phone, its the mm-7400, and im trying to get a new phone. What should I tell them is messed up about it so I can get a new one. And also I know they dont make this phone anymore so what phone would I get through insurance. PM me back. props
 11 years ago '04        #263
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
$9,222 | Props total: 3508 3508
 Aftashok said:
not totally true...ur not SUPPOSED to be able to get SERO without activating a new line, gettin a new number, and payin activation and early termination fees....BUT, i was fortunate enough to be able to have my current plan switched over to SERO without paying early termination or activation fees, and without havin to change my number....anybody need help tryin to do so, get at me....
yeah its "possible" but like 8 times out of 10 your gonna get the run around and get transferred to different departements, who wont have a clue, and or will either mess up your plan completely make you change your number or just wont understand you, so i prefer to say you need a new line of service so its clean cut .
 11 years ago '04        #264
space
space
 csarvis3 said:
nameless, I have insurance on my phone, its the mm-7400, and im trying to get a new phone. What should I tell them is messed up about it so I can get a new one. And also I know they dont make this phone anymore so what phone would I get through insurance. PM me back. props

your gonna get the same phone, even thought its not made anymore they have reconditon ones, they are gonna test your phone so i dunno somthing needs to be wrong, blank screens always work
 11 years ago '05        #265
arabofthechi 8 heat pts
space
space
$838 | Props total: 0 0
Do you know how to get access to people "pictures.sprintpcs.com" site
 05-12-2006, 08:09 AM         #266
roclo7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Any clue on how I can get a deal on the PPC-6700??? And are there any new sprint/nextel phones comin out this summer?
 11 years ago '04        #267
space
space
 arabofthechi said:
Do you know how to get access to people "pictures.sprintpcs.com" site

yeah with the number and pw. what do u mean
 11 years ago '04        #268
space
space
 roclo7 said:
Any clue on how I can get a deal on the PPC-6700??? And are there any new sprint/nextel phones comin out this summer?

yeah like 4 the new treo palm version in maY, windows version in september, the sanyo katana July, Sanyo 8400 june, samsungs a720 in august
 05-14-2006, 12:12 PM         #269
roclo7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NaMeLeSs- said:
yeah like 4 the new treo palm version in maY, windows version in september, the sanyo katana July, Sanyo 8400 june, samsungs a720 in august

:applause: Good lookin out with the info. You got any specs or details about these phones. Maybe even some pics?
 11 years ago '04        #270
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,771 | Props total: 142 142
Nextel is fu*kin sh*t. I'm leavin Nextel tomorrow if I can b/c of bad service, and worse customer service. I've gotten 3 150 bills in the 2+ months that I've been with them. They cut my phone 3 times and I called them and they had no valid reason for fu*kin me ova, and wouldn't give out any names fu*k Nextel
 11 years ago '04        #271
escaladedriver9 
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 1 1
how long does it take for me to get my phone number transferred from cingular to sprint?
 11 years ago '04        #272
space
space
 escaladedriver9 said:
how long does it take for me to get my phone number transferred from cingular to sprint?
about a day at the most
 11 years ago '05        #273
kayanox6 
space
space
$233 | Props total: 0 0
Do i get charge for downloading from other sites from sprint. Cuz i found a sick site that i can ringer and games for free but will sprint charge me
 11 years ago '04        #274
Devilman608 7 heat pts
space
space
$675 | Props total: 773 773
forget the sero.... i was considering getting a new phone...first i wanted a cingular or verizon, but many people have been telling me to either stick wit sprint or go to nextel...saying their better then ever before...what do you suggest..contract, service, etc. wise...and which series should i get or wait for?
 11 years ago '04        #275
space
space
 Devilman608 said:
forget the sero.... i was considering getting a new phone...first i wanted a cingular or verizon, but many people have been telling me to either stick wit sprint or go to nextel...saying their better then ever before...what do you suggest..contract, service, etc. wise...and which series should i get or wait for?

id get a samsung a920 or wait for Sanyos Katana. wait till july when the summer line up comes out
 05-16-2006, 06:44 AM         #276
roclo7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo is the PPC-6700 worth the price and is there a newer model or color coming out any time soon?
 05-16-2006, 08:54 AM         #277
CapoStatus4K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NaMeLeSs- said:

yes sir...
 11 years ago '04        #278
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,771 | Props total: 142 142
How can I get out of payin sorry a.ss Nextel that 200 because they fu*ked me ova 3 times straight and I'm sick of it
 11 years ago '04        #279
space
space
 Confidance said:
How can I get out of payin sorry a.ss Nextel that 200 because they fu*ked me ova 3 times straight and I'm sick of it
complain and complain,..... thats really it your gonna need to be real aggressive but not rude you gotta find that balance. and if they really did mess up ur service 3 times really bad and you can show them and explain how it impacted you, then you have a shot
 05-17-2006, 09:20 PM         #280
ctrudiva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey Nameless, can you use the SERO plan when u add a line to an existing sprint account? if so can you tell me what to do? i have an a920 but i want to get a blackberry on a second line.

thanks
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL As I watch Shaq, this sh-t was not fair bruh
98 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 100% #WoodWife Material
63 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ashanti badder than BeyoncĂ©, Rihanna, all of dem
138 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mitchell and Ness team sweatshirts
27 comments
21 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Future & Young Thug - Super Slimey (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thr..
260 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Reporter that outed Cam, back reporting. Players visibly uncomfortable wi..
140 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Oct 19 - Model Natasha Prince accused Magician David Blaine of rape
164 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Bow Wow givin men advice n Gille responds
157 comments
23 hours ago