>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
 48
NBA LaMelo Ball 43 Points In LaVar COACHING Debut! Gelo 37 points! Melo's BEST..
115 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 44
OT How Lavar Ball got his money. How he flipped it & made..
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 35
Article inside Fat Joe says Lil Uzi Vert is a "bad version of Lil' Wayne"
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
NBA No one helps Klove up after falling down. Crowder steps over HIM
63 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-11-2006, 08:59 AM         #261
CapoStatus4K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aftashok said:
not totally true...ur not SUPPOSED to be able to get SERO without activating a new line, gettin a new number, and payin activation and early termination fees....BUT, i was fortunate enough to be able to have my current plan switched over to SERO without paying early termination or activation fees, and without havin to change my number....anybody need help tryin to do so, get at me....


I wanna do this, whassup?
 12 years ago '06        #262
csarvis3 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,270 | Props total: 458 458
nameless, I have insurance on my phone, its the mm-7400, and im trying to get a new phone. What should I tell them is messed up about it so I can get a new one. And also I know they dont make this phone anymore so what phone would I get through insurance. PM me back. props
 12 years ago '04        #263
NaMeLeSs- 84 heat pts84 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,396 | Props total: 3753 3753
 Aftashok said:
not totally true...ur not SUPPOSED to be able to get SERO without activating a new line, gettin a new number, and payin activation and early termination fees....BUT, i was fortunate enough to be able to have my current plan switched over to SERO without paying early termination or activation fees, and without havin to change my number....anybody need help tryin to do so, get at me....
yeah its "possible" but like 8 times out of 10 your gonna get the run around and get transferred to different departements, who wont have a clue, and or will either mess up your plan completely make you change your number or just wont understand you, so i prefer to say you need a new line of service so its clean cut .
 12 years ago '04        #264
NaMeLeSs- 84 heat pts84 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,396 | Props total: 3753 3753
 csarvis3 said:
nameless, I have insurance on my phone, its the mm-7400, and im trying to get a new phone. What should I tell them is messed up about it so I can get a new one. And also I know they dont make this phone anymore so what phone would I get through insurance. PM me back. props


your gonna get the same phone, even thought its not made anymore they have reconditon ones, they are gonna test your phone so i dunno somthing needs to be wrong, blank screens always work
 12 years ago '05        #265
arabofthechi 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$838 | Props total: 0 0
Do you know how to get access to people "pictures.sprintpcs.com" site
 05-12-2006, 09:09 AM         #266
roclo7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Any clue on how I can get a deal on the PPC-6700??? And are there any new sprint/nextel phones comin out this summer?
 12 years ago '04        #267
NaMeLeSs- 84 heat pts84 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,396 | Props total: 3753 3753
 arabofthechi said:
Do you know how to get access to people "pictures.sprintpcs.com" site

yeah with the number and pw. what do u mean
 12 years ago '04        #268
NaMeLeSs- 84 heat pts84 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,396 | Props total: 3753 3753
 roclo7 said:
Any clue on how I can get a deal on the PPC-6700??? And are there any new sprint/nextel phones comin out this summer?

yeah like 4 the new treo palm version in maY, windows version in september, the sanyo katana July, Sanyo 8400 june, samsungs a720 in august
 05-14-2006, 01:12 PM         #269
roclo7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NaMeLeSs- said:
yeah like 4 the new treo palm version in maY, windows version in september, the sanyo katana July, Sanyo 8400 june, samsungs a720 in august

:applause: Good lookin out with the info. You got any specs or details about these phones. Maybe even some pics?
 12 years ago '04        #270
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,786 | Props total: 165 165
Nextel is fu*kin sh*t. I'm leavin Nextel tomorrow if I can b/c of bad service, and worse customer service. I've gotten 3 150 bills in the 2+ months that I've been with them. They cut my phone 3 times and I called them and they had no valid reason for fu*kin me ova, and wouldn't give out any names fu*k Nextel
 12 years ago '04        #271
escaladedriver9 
space
avatar space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 1 1
how long does it take for me to get my phone number transferred from cingular to sprint?
 12 years ago '04        #272
NaMeLeSs- 84 heat pts84 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,396 | Props total: 3753 3753
 escaladedriver9 said:
how long does it take for me to get my phone number transferred from cingular to sprint?
about a day at the most
 12 years ago '05        #273
kayanox6 
space
avatar space
space
$233 | Props total: 0 0
Do i get charge for downloading from other sites from sprint. Cuz i found a sick site that i can ringer and games for free but will sprint charge me
 12 years ago '04        #274
Devilman608 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$677 | Props total: 773 773
forget the sero.... i was considering getting a new phone...first i wanted a cingular or verizon, but many people have been telling me to either stick wit sprint or go to nextel...saying their better then ever before...what do you suggest..contract, service, etc. wise...and which series should i get or wait for?
 12 years ago '04        #275
NaMeLeSs- 84 heat pts84 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,396 | Props total: 3753 3753
 Devilman608 said:
forget the sero.... i was considering getting a new phone...first i wanted a cingular or verizon, but many people have been telling me to either stick wit sprint or go to nextel...saying their better then ever before...what do you suggest..contract, service, etc. wise...and which series should i get or wait for?

id get a samsung a920 or wait for Sanyos Katana. wait till july when the summer line up comes out
 05-16-2006, 07:44 AM         #276
roclo7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo is the PPC-6700 worth the price and is there a newer model or color coming out any time soon?
 05-16-2006, 09:54 AM         #277
CapoStatus4K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NaMeLeSs- said:
yeah like 4 the new treo palm version in maY, windows version in september, the sanyo katana July, Sanyo 8400 june, samsungs a720 in august

yes sir...
 12 years ago '04        #278
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,786 | Props total: 165 165
How can I get out of payin sorry a.ss Nextel that 200 because they fu*ked me ova 3 times straight and I'm sick of it
 12 years ago '04        #279
NaMeLeSs- 84 heat pts84 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,396 | Props total: 3753 3753
 Confidance said:
How can I get out of payin sorry a.ss Nextel that 200 because they fu*ked me ova 3 times straight and I'm sick of it
complain and complain,..... thats really it your gonna need to be real aggressive but not rude you gotta find that balance. and if they really did mess up ur service 3 times really bad and you can show them and explain how it impacted you, then you have a shot
 05-17-2006, 10:20 PM         #280
ctrudiva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey Nameless, can you use the SERO plan when u add a line to an existing sprint account? if so can you tell me what to do? i have an a920 but i want to get a blackberry on a second line.

thanks
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 24
Cryptocurrencies Have Lost About $300 Billion in Value -- in 3Weeks
152 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside T1tty Twerking
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Michaela Meijer 2017, a lovely swedish pole vaultor
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside The Official Story of Magnolia Shorty Life N Death! New Orleans stand up!
91 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
NBA Tom Brady trolling Lil Duval
118 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Jan 22 - Trump slaps tariffs on foreign solar panels and washing machines
57 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside New Pics of Aundreana Rene
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 2
DC Fans petition to make the Joker gay!
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy