>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
 269
XXXTentacion Real Killers Brag And Mock The Florida RAPPER Death
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 181
Video inside Peter Rosenberg ETHERS Joe Budden On XXXtentacion "You're A Woman Beati..
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 128
XXXtentacion's mama fine as hell!
105 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 109
Drake is dropping an double album next week
119 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #2241
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,854 | Props total: 17164 17164
 layzie8171 said:
did sprint up their 450 min everything data plan to $79.99 + $10.00 smartphone fee? or is the 10 included in the $79.00?
Premium data is included in the price now bro.
 5 years ago '06        #2242
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,971 | Props total: 494 494
 Y.G. said:
Premium data is included in the price now bro.
good looks. that what i thought but wasnt sure. i think im going to switch carriers. the T-mobile monthly 4g plans look nice. sh*t is starting at 30 bucks a month for 100 minutes unlimited data and texts. first 5 gb is 4g. i like that just wish it was like 300 mins. ill prob do the $50 a month one for unlimited everything, but only the first 100mb is 4g. meh i use wifi a lot anyway.

im pretty sure i lost my discount so my bill will be around $95+ again. sh*t sucks. thats why i left att 3 years ago. good thing is i can get the s3, note 2 or nex4 (only phones worth to get) on the monthly 4g plans


Last edited by layzie8171; 12-28-2012 at 11:21 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #2243
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,854 | Props total: 17164 17164
 layzie8171 said:
good looks. that what i thought but wasnt sure. i think im going to switch carriers. the T-mobile monthly 4g plans look nice. sh*t is starting at 30 bucks a month for 100 minutes unlimited data and texts. first 5 gb is 4g. i like that just wish it was like 300 mins. ill prob do the $50 a month one for unlimited everything, but only the first 100mb is 4g. meh i use wifi a lot anyway.

im pretty sure i lost my discount so my bill will be around $95+ again. sh*t sucks. thats why i left att 3 years ago. good thing is i can get the s3, note 2 or nex4 (only phones worth to get) on the monthly 4g plans
I thought about switching to T-Mobile but I tether too much to be throttled. So instead of leaving Sprint, I just shopped a paystub from Citi and keep my 25%.

Edit: If you are out of your contract, you can always use the Everything Plus Referral Plan to get a discount.



Last edited by Y.G.; 12-30-2012 at 07:10 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #2244
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,971 | Props total: 494 494
 Y.G. said:
I thought about switching to T-Mobile but I tether too much to be throttled. So instead of leaving Sprint, I just shopped a paystub from Citi and keep my 25%.

Edit: If you are out of your contract, you can always use the Everything Plus Referral Plan to get a discount.

do they just throttle the 4g or do they also throttle the 3g on the unlimited data monthly 4g plans?

naw, wish i was out of my contract. when i did the early upgrade to get the s3 in july it renewed my contract. im going to wait a couple more months to get the ETF down around $300 or below

edit: do they put you on 2g or 3g after you use up the 4g, depending on the 4g monthly plane you pick?

edit again: ya i checked i pretty sure they drop you to 2g after the 4g. ima just do the $30 month one and have 5gb of 4g and just pay a lil more for some more minutes


Last edited by layzie8171; 12-30-2012 at 09:14 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #2245
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,854 | Props total: 17164 17164
 layzie8171 said:
do they just throttle the 4g or do they also throttle the 3g on the unlimited data monthly 4g plans?

naw, wish i was out of my contract. when i did the early upgrade to get the s3 in july it renewed my contract. im going to wait a couple more months to get the ETF down around $300 or below

edit: do they put you on 2g or 3g after you use up the 4g, depending on the 4g monthly plane you pick?

edit again: ya i checked i pretty sure they drop you to 2g after the 4g. ima just do the $30 month one and have 5gb of 4g and just pay a lil more for some more minutes
Yea I think they drop you to 2G. That sucks because I would definitely switch otherwise.
 5 years ago '06        #2246
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,971 | Props total: 494 494
if i changed my plan and to a basic phone would they still go from my phone i renewed my contract with (gs3) or the current one. im trying to cut down this etf so i can dip sprint
 5 years ago '05        #2247
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,854 | Props total: 17164 17164
 layzie8171 said:
if i changed my plan and to a basic phone would they still go from my phone i renewed my contract with (gs3) or the current one. im trying to cut down this etf so i can dip sprint
Last time I changed my plan it didn't extend the contract, I still think that applies.
 5 years ago '06        #2248
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,971 | Props total: 494 494
 Y.G. said:
Last time I changed my plan it didn't extend the contract, I still think that applies.
damn, so the etf would still be the 350 and down for the smartphones, instead of the cheaper if i changed everything up (basic phone, plan)?
 5 years ago '05        #2249
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,854 | Props total: 17164 17164
 layzie8171 said:
damn, so the etf would still be the 350 and down for the smartphones, instead of the cheaper if i changed everything up (basic phone, plan)?
Naw, for dumb phones I think the ETF is $200. Whatever the number is, it's cheaper than the smart phone ETF.
 5 years ago '06        #2250
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,971 | Props total: 494 494
 Y.G. said:
Naw, for dumb phones I think the ETF is $200. Whatever the number is, it's cheaper than the smart phone ETF.
ya i was thinking getting a basic phone they have, and prob change my plan to something basic and see if i can get the basic phone etf. cause im as good as gone from sprint, just trying to make this etf hit no to harsh
 5 years ago '05        #2251
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,854 | Props total: 17164 17164
 layzie8171 said:
ya i was thinking getting a basic phone they have, and prob change my plan to something basic and see if i can get the basic phone etf. cause im as good as gone from sprint, just trying to make this etf hit no to harsh
Would you leave Sprint if they had 4G in The Lou?
 5 years ago '06        #2252
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,971 | Props total: 494 494
 Y.G. said:
Would you leave Sprint if they had 4G in The Lou?
i dunno, maybe. not if i couldnt lower my bill to at least 70 or below like i had it.
 5 years ago '04        #2253
biggz 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$9,849 | Props total: 11518 11518
Is it true that Sprint is going back to the upgrade anytime plan? I dont want to pay 700+ for the Note 2 and my upgrade isnt until Jan 2014....
 5 years ago '06        #2254
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,971 | Props total: 494 494
 biggz said:
Is it true that Sprint is going back to the upgrade anytime plan? I dont want to pay 700+ for the Note 2 and my upgrade isnt until Jan 2014....
u coud prob get it for $450-500 on ebay. problem is not all of em are truthful with letting you know if the esn is clear. different with carriers that take sim cards
 5 years ago '04        #2255
biggz 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$9,849 | Props total: 11518 11518
I'm not doing eBay or craigslist.
 5 years ago '06        #2256
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,971 | Props total: 494 494
 biggz said:
I'm not doing eBay or craigslist.
ya with sprint i wouldnt either. they could be legit but u never know and get a phone with a bad esn and then your screwed. different if you were with t mobile or att. im bout to switch to tmobile
 5 years ago '05        #2257
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,854 | Props total: 17164 17164
 layzie8171 said:
i dunno, maybe. not if i couldnt lower my bill to at least 70 or below like i had it.
How you gon get by on just 100 minutes a month?
 5 years ago '06        #2258
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,971 | Props total: 494 494
 Y.G. said:
How you gon get by on just 100 minutes a month?
i dont talk that much, but its only 10 cents any extra minutes so i am just going to pay $45 a month instead of the $30. I would have 250 minutes to use, so i would see how that goes. i usually average around 200-280 minutes.
 5 years ago '05        #2259
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,854 | Props total: 17164 17164
 layzie8171 said:
i dont talk that much, but its only 10 cents any extra minutes so i am just going to pay $45 a month instead of the $30. I would have 250 minutes to use, so i would see how that goes. i usually average around 200-280 minutes.
If they don't accept the paystub I shopped ( ) I'm going to look for some more discounts. I'm not trying to drop $350 on an ETF right now.
 5 years ago '06        #2260
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,971 | Props total: 494 494
 Y.G. said:
If they don't accept the paystub I shopped ( ) I'm going to look for some more discounts. I'm not trying to drop $350 on an ETF right now.
ya i might try and switch to a basic phone and plan for a lil, and see if i can get the basic phone etf instead of the smartphone one.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 65
NBA When the "Ball is Life" dream is slipping away and reality is waiting for ..
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 41
Iggy Azalea continues to show HER IMPORTANCE to the hip hop community part 3080!
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Chick gives credit card scammers a fake card #
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside XXXTentacion’s Ex-Girlfriend Reacts To His Untimely Death, "Y’all Don’..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
New & what’s leaving Netflix July 2018
25 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
My Handz are full, my mouth is full everything is full
69 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Creed II Trailer
94 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Fab caught in the DMs
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy