>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
Video inside Dashiki booty
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy Ave's Lawyer Reacts To Taxstone's Arrest & Tax's Gun Charge Is Connected ..
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wack100 takes jab at Drake
24 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Soulja Boy's grill is fu-ked
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #2221
NaMeLeSs- 78 heat pts78
space
space
$8,519 | Props total: 1460 1460
 keen77 said:
3G has finally improved!

WiMax is officially obselete
 4 years ago '05        #2222
FalconBuddha 15 heat pts15
space
space
$7,194 | Props total: 915 915

Just read through the list, and i dont see San Diego on there, WTF is that about? Read that we were suppose to be in the 2nd wave and now this list comes out that doesnt even have us in the next 100?? Anyone hear anything about this?? If true, im already out of contract, ill jump over to verizon or Tmobile, both of which already have 4g service here(well tmobile has HSPA+ i think, but still 4g speeds from what i saw at the tmobile store today)

Didnt really want to pay that much for my cell bill, but id rather pay a little more for something that works than be stuck with this piece of sh*t service for another 2 years
 4 years ago '10        #2223
tooyoung07 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$195 | Props total: 3 3
any sprint reps on here can help a newbie out, so i was approved for 3 lines with 150.00 spending limit on each line, so what is the best deal to get with my iphone 5 like as far as service, I want the unlimited everything but I need to get a line also for my mother too, can anyone please help me out with the best deal please.
 4 years ago '11        #2224
dragnspawn 
space
space
space
$20 | Props total: 10 10
 tooyoung07 said:
any sprint reps on here can help a newbie out, so i was approved for 3 lines with 150.00 spending limit on each line, so what is the best deal to get with my iphone 5 like as far as service, I want the unlimited everything but I need to get a line also for my mother too, can anyone please help me out with the best deal please.
If you have 2 phones and at least 1 of them is a smart phone you have a few options:

OPTION 1:
Your phone will be on a 79.99 (69.99+10.00 data), and you could then place your mom on a 39.99 base plan or 49.99 if you want unlimited text and nights and weekends at 7 instead of 9. Your bill = 119.98/month + tax. or 129.98/month + tax.
* Keep in mind that while you will have unlimited talk to cell phones and 450 minutes to land lines, your mother will only be able to talk to other sprint phones for free, her 450 minutes will be to everyone else except after 9pm nights and weekends.

OPTION 2: (Best choice IMO)
You go on the family data share plan. It will be 149.99/month if you have both smart phones, or 139.99/month if you have one smart phone. The benefit is that both lines would have unlimited talk to any cell phone carrier, as well as unlimited text and data. On this plan you would only be saving 10.00 by not giving your mother a smart phone. You will also have 1500 minutes to share that would be used for calling land lines or 1800 numbers. I have five people on my plan and maybe use 350 a month. There is also a 3000 land line minute version of this plan that would run you a little higher, but really not needed unless you need a lot of land line minutes.

Option 3: (unless you talk to a gang of land lines..it's a waste of money)
You do the unlimited everything plan in which you have unlimited talk to cell phones and land lines as well as unlimited text. It would cost you 210/month for two smart phones, and 200/month for 1 smart phone and 1 non smart phone.

Of course depending on where you work you may qualify for a discount on the plan which would lower the monthly price.

Hope this helps you.
 4 years ago '07        #2225
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,185 | Props total: 549 549
i just lost my sprint discount... helppppppp
 4 years ago '11        #2226
dragnspawn 
space
space
space
 cankstoochie said:
i just lost my sprint discount... helppppppp
Sprint recently did a adjustment on a lot of accounts with discounts. If you aren't working there anymore you will lose the discount. Also, a lot of customers got discounts from reps without actually working at the place that was giving the discount.

There are a couple of discounts that are available for sprint customers that you can apply.

1. Triple A - gives you 10% off the bill and waives all activation fees.
2. Any credit union (as long as you are member, some are free to sign up to an actually require little to no money to start an account) - gives you 10% and waives activation fees and upgrade fees.
3. Aol Affinity - if you have aim you may be able to get a sprint rep to add it for you. this gives you 10% off the bill and waives activation fees as well.
 4 years ago '06        #2227
LYTE 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$12,978 | Props total: 1786 1786
Question: I recently dropped insurance from phone for a few months. Phone got damaged. Now Im using another phone which have insurance. If I was to switch back to the previous phone(Evo), will I be able to add insurance back on it so I can order a replacement?

I ask because generally, after 30days, you cant add insurance onto a phone. The phone I have now is a __________(lol)cause my Evo was damaged.
 4 years ago '09        #2228
Scallinno 228 heat pts228
space
space
$1,397 | Props total: 306 306
 dragnspawn said:
Sprint recently did a adjustment on a lot of accounts with discounts. If you aren't working there anymore you will lose the discount. Also, a lot of customers got discounts from reps without actually working at the place that was giving the discount.

There are a couple of discounts that are available for sprint customers that you can apply.

1. Triple A - gives you 10% off the bill and waives all activation fees.
2. Any credit union (as long as you are member, some are free to sign up to an actually require little to no money to start an account) - gives you 10% and waives activation fees and upgrade fees.
3. Aol Affinity - if you have aim you may be able to get a sprint rep to add it for you. this gives you 10% off the bill and waives activation fees as well.

The $35?

Last edited by Scallinno; 10-10-2012 at 07:35 AM..
 4 years ago '10        #2229
phillyfirst215 
space
space
$267 | Props total: 6 6
Wait can I get that 10 percent triple a discount on top of my employee discount???
 10-10-2012, 02:47 PM         #2230
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 phillyfirst215 said:
Wait can I get that 10 percent triple a discount on top of my employee discount???
No you can only use one
 4 years ago '04        #2231
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,269 | Props total: 230 230
My contract ain't up until June. Any way to get out without an ETF?
 4 years ago '11        #2232
dragnspawn 
space
space
space
 Scallinno said:
The $35?
it's actually now $36 and yes the credit union membership will waive those as well.
 4 years ago '11        #2233
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
same with Boise, ID

we were first for the 4G WiMax, as a test market with Clear,

but now we're getting shank shorted
 4 years ago '06        #2234
LYTE 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
no pun towards the smaller cities that have it already but it shocks me that major cities werent priority with this. LA NYC MIAMI ETC
 10-18-2012, 09:17 AM         #2235
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LYTE said:
no pun towards the smaller cities that have it already but it shocks me that major cities werent priority with this. LA NYC MIAMI ETC
well verizon and att did the same thing. just cause you're in a major city doesn't make you a priority. all of them usually like to try it out in mid size cities. it has something do with being better for testing and trial runs.
 4 years ago '06        #2236
LYTE 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
 billieskeet said:
well verizon and att did the same thing. just cause you're in a major city doesn't make you a priority. all of them usually like to try it out in mid size cities. it has something do with being better for testing and trial runs.
i thought that too.
With a smaller city, they can possibly find a problem easier than trying to locate 1 in 1 of the major metropolis
 4 years ago '07        #2237
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 1074 1074
When are they gna fix our 4g?? For yhose of use that was involved in the storn. My sh*t been actn up everysincr it wont connecta at all using 4g
 4 years ago '05        #2238
d_ville5 
space
space
$838 | Props total: 3 3
I live just south of Chicago, and the service has been horrible here since August. They said they were doing service work and updating towers. This made the service almost unbearable. I couldn't use the phone in my house, I had to set outside. There's 2 other phones on my line and they had similar problems as well as dropped calls or delayed calls. They said they'd make adjustments once they were done, which they just finished. My account was credited $30, but I dont feel like that's enough. Not when we couldn't use our phones as normal over a 3 month time period. Any ideas as to how to get a better credit or adjustment?
 4 years ago '05        #2239
kingkolby 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,324 | Props total: 40 40
I have 2 months left on my plan my upgrade is feb1 2013. Nov 20,21, and 23 the samsung s3 is 49.99 i have sprint telling me its only available online and the authorized store telling me i can get it store but they cant early upgrade cuz they aren't authorized but sprint tells me they are. itwill be $50 to early upgrade and $50 for the s3 otherwise in feb ill be paying much more, or should i wait and see what phone is out then.
 4 years ago '04        #2240
Mikool 
space
space
space
$110 | Props total: 0 0
does any1 know if they still have the SERO plans......im asking b/c i let the acct go to collections b/c they pissed me off but now i wanna go back.....my dilemma is that i was on a SERO plan and still have til 7/13 for an u/g but i want the gnote2.....so i was thinking let it go and just pay the balance and sign a new contract to get the gnote2 but i'll only do that if i can keep my SERO plan.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Can We Talk For A Minute? brennaraina
33 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside ANANSA "Sexy isn't a size it's a attitude"
69 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
do you believe this tweet? : ''real freaks work at the hospital"
203 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 5 Child Stars You Didn't Know Died
67 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Product Of The Motherland
51 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Poor Gohan:mjcry:
67 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 15 - Pres. Elect Trump Reacts To CIA Head Saying He Doesn't Unders..
84 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
WACK100 say "taxtone will forever have to look over his shoulder in N.Y and Je..
149 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy