>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake tattoos portrait of Sade on his ribs and a bottle of cologne ..
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mar 22 - Legendary Mafia Goon Depicted In Goodfellas Arrested With Got..
23 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LaVar Ball responds to LeBron & says "Can't Nobody Warn Me for Nothing"
158 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mar 22 - Chris Brown's No Good Baby Moms Got Humbled In Court
103 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #2181
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,043 | Props total: 1110 1110
Yo can some1 tell me wat is the ASL plan that sprint has?
 5 years ago '05        #2182
WestbankThugBoy 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,612 | Props total: 1908 1908
Is there any way to clear a bad ESN?
 5 years ago '06        #2183
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
space
$26,741 | Props total: 4996 4996
How do you get an early upgrade? I'm due next April but want the s3...they did it last year so not sure if its a one time thing or they can keep doing it
 5 years ago '06        #2184
philly337 18 heat pts18
space
space
$26,741 | Props total: 4996 4996
Went to a sprint store they said they don't do early upgrades anymore

There hes to be a way

Somebody help me out
 5 years ago '04        #2185
NaMeLeSs- 81 heat pts81 OP
space
space
$8,715 | Props total: 1922 1922
 philly337 said:

There hes to be a way

Somebody help me out
its definitely harder now, stores arent allowed, only way is to convince the store manager to make an exception.... good luck with that
 5 years ago '11        #2186
dragnspawn 
space
space
space
$21 | Props total: 10 10
 philly337 said:

There hes to be a way

Somebody help me out

I actually never post here, but am also a Sprint rep, and will say that you can still do an early upgrade in whats called a buy-up. It can no longer be done by preferred or authorized agents and can only be done at corporate stores. You have to have a good reason, so don't go in talking about you just want a new phone. What they will do is charge you a pro-rated amount based on the length of contract left to move your upgrade date up to the date in which you are trying to upgrade. Keep in mind that this charge is not including the price of the phone you want to purchase. They no longer do early upgrades for free, but they can and will in certain cases do a buy-up. Look on their website and find a corporate location before you go. When you do speak with the manager.

Here is the honest truth though..upgrades really don't pay as well as new activations and take just as long sometimes. So it's not really in the best interest of any sales person that wants to make money to spend a whole lot of time trying to get your upgrade to go through when they can focus on selling new lines. So don't waste your time speaking with a rep, they will more than likely not give a damn when it comes to your upgrade. Talk with the manager.
 5 years ago '04        #2187
NaMeLeSs- 81 heat pts81 OP
space
space
$8,715 | Props total: 1922 1922
 dragnspawn said:
I actually never post here, but am also a Sprint rep, and will say that you can still do an early upgrade in whats called a buy-up. It can no longer be done by preferred or authorized agents and can only be done at corporate stores. You have to have a good reason, so don't go in talking about you just want a new phone. What they will do is charge you a pro-rated amount based on the length of contract left to move your upgrade date up to the date in which you are trying to upgrade. Keep in mind that this charge is not including the price of the phone you want to purchase. They no longer do early upgrades for free, but they can and will in certain cases do a buy-up. Look on their website and find a corporate location before you go. When you do speak with the manager.

Here is the honest truth though..upgrades really don't pay as well as new activations and take just as long sometimes. So it's not really in the best interest of any sales person that wants to make money to spend a whole lot of time trying to get your upgrade to go through when they can focus on selling new lines. So don't waste your time speaking with a rep, they will more than likely not give a damn when it comes to your upgrade. Talk with the manager.

Only select accounts have this option of "contract buy up" so its no guarantee that this is even an option, you will need to speak to a rep and find out if its an option for you.
 5 years ago '07        #2188
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
space
What is the asl plan??
 5 years ago '06        #2189
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 744 744
Whats the best phone to have on sprint right now?

I need a new phone like within the next few weeks. Have th EVO shift and my screen is cracked to hell, phone still works but its on its last leg. I'm trying to find one on craigslist or another site and I'm thinking about buying the Iphone 4s any opinions?
 07-21-2012, 11:25 PM         #2190
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WestbankThugBoy said:
Is there any way to clear a bad ESN?
depends on why its a bad esn. if somebody just didn't pay their bill, then as soon as it's paid it would get released. If it lost, it'll be there until the person who originally had the phone requests it to be removed. Besides those 2 ways, there's really no other way unless you flash it to a different company who doesn't care like a boost or something.
 5 years ago '04        #2191
deziking 63 heat pts63
space
space
$17,920 | Props total: 1991 1991
yo i'm trying to get replacement phone for my e4gt but asurion gives me error. what can I do to get another one? this one has chip and dents on the body.
 5 years ago '06        #2192
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
Who actually works for sprint here? Is there some type of promotion going on this week?
 5 years ago '07        #2193
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
space
and can some1 please tell me is is the ASL plan????
 5 years ago '07        #2194
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
space
 visioninc said:
That is account spending limit and it is a cap they put on each line before suspending your account... Do you have this provision in your plan?
I was approved for it... and was thinkn about gettn an iphone is it worth it on this plan?
 5 years ago '06        #2195
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
 visioninc said:
Any one still under contract can only purchase refurbished phones from Sprint.com directly to replace there current handset and wont require a new 2 year contract but they have selected devices for this!

I called Sprint on Saturday to add on a employee discount and try to get an early phone upgrade since I broke my phone screen (I'm eligible for an upgrade in January) and one of the reps told me to call back Thursday because they had a promotion running this week that would make it cheaper for me to get that early upgrade. Do you know anything about this promotion?
 5 years ago '07        #2196
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
space
wat do they ask now when adding an employee discount? i heard they changed it and its not as easy as it use to be.. cause i plan on adding mine when i get my phone
 5 years ago '07        #2197
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
space
 visioninc said:
Pay stub, email, badge, etc... Depends what it is and what your trying to do... Did you already get your phone? PM me for my number I do 22% but in 20 months when they verify again you gotta keep up with it! Plus I'll take off $50 from what ever type of phone your trying to get!
i ordered my phone online lastnite, and got an email this morn sayn my order was on hold.. i call them and they said i was denied for service... but i dnt understand how cause when i went into the store they said i would get a letter in the mail which i did and it said i was eligable for the asl thingy... so idk im done wit sprint
 5 years ago '06        #2198
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
 visioninc said:
It may be that your month cycle ends on that day and would be $10 maybe $15 cheaper or maybe your at the 6 mths bracket where it drops like $30 or $40 im not sure... I would need to look at your account to determine that. Any buy-up can be placed on your account to be paid when your bill comes in so its nothing up front and it would give you more time to get your money together before paying that bill with that buy-up fee included... If there is a buy-up for you and you are going to upgrade let me know... I'm giving away $50 on all phones right now even the newer ones... for those that want older models like the SGII or EVO 4G and things like that there is an additional $50 they mail out in 8 weeks. Get with me if your really gonna do a buy-up so i can get you that phone for $50 less than what your looking at for a 2 year contract.
I called back again twice today and was told both times that sprint no longer does early upgrades told them I wanted to cancel my account if that was the case and they got me some type of upgrade for $100 that goes into effect in the next 24-48 hours. I wanna get the 4S
 5 years ago '05        #2199
SupremeG56 
space
space
space
$792 | Props total: 19 19
Any idea when the LTE network will be up and running in Miami can't wait to see those speeds on my galaxy S3
 5 years ago '07        #2200
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
space
 visioninc said:
PM me I gotchu... Ill get you approved... email me:
I sent u an email.. and a pm just incase

Last edited by bx kid; 08-03-2012 at 04:16 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Husband Supports Wife In Court After She Fu€Ks 14yr Old Numerous Times..
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
2011 Birdman's up and coming albums: What happen to dat boy?
30 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Goons Of The Industry Episode 6..... "Wayne Perry"
182 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside No one offered him a seat... Picture says a thousand words.
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dave is back! Netflix now
232 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Anatomy Teacher Turns Herself In After Going Too Far With Student
133 comments
2 days ago