squad up!

>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-05-2006, 11:06 AM         #251
CapoStatus4K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I want SERO....

05-05-2006, 12:21 PM         #252
CapoStatus4K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NaMeLeSs- said
theres not really anything you can do about that, you have to wait 10 months to ugrade, The only suggestion i can give you around that is next time you buy a phone, take it to compusa, and get their warrenty, they will just replace your phone with anything you want, you just pay the difference, just give them a bullsh*t excuse like your phone randomly goes into analog roaming. I know this isnt gonna help you with your phone right now, but down the line you will be happy you got that plan, im gurantee it

YEAH RIGHT...

05-05-2006, 12:23 PM         #253
CapoStatus4K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

05-07-2006, 07:09 PM         #254
CapoStatus4K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nameless, I WANT SERO.

12 years ago '04        #255
NaMeLeSs- 84 heat pts84 OP
space
space
$9,736 | Props total: 4505 4505
 CapoStatus4K said
Nameless, I WANT SERO.

Most of you hitting me up about sero arent even qualified to get it, it requires a new line of service. Are you just now signing up for sprint......

12 years ago '04        #256
space
space
 CapoStatus4K said
YEAH RIGHT...

what you mean yeah right ive been doin this for years i wouldnt suggest nothing i didnt know worked.

05-08-2006, 01:15 PM         #257
CapoStatus4K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NaMeLeSs- said
Most of you hitting me up about sero arent even qualified to get it, it requires a new line of service. Are you just now signing up for sprint......

I got nextel... what it do?

12 years ago '05        #258
claydoe803 
space
space
$452 | Props total: 55 55
I got a nextel and ma n*gga is bout 2 unlock it so i can use it wit boost and wat not can u tell me how i can get everything set up 4 cheap??????

05-10-2006, 08:33 PM         #259
Vicious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t, my contract is up.. I'll just now sign up, If I can get the hookup from you..

12 years ago '04        #260
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,326 | Props total: 61 61
 NaMeLeSs- said
not totally true...ur not SUPPOSED to be able to get SERO without activating a new line, gettin a new number, and payin activation and early termination fees....BUT, i was fortunate enough to be able to have my current plan switched over to SERO without paying early termination or activation fees, and without havin to change my number....anybody need help tryin to do so, get at me....

05-11-2006, 07:59 AM         #261
CapoStatus4K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aftashok said
not totally true...ur not SUPPOSED to be able to get SERO without activating a new line, gettin a new number, and payin activation and early termination fees....BUT, i was fortunate enough to be able to have my current plan switched over to SERO without paying early termination or activation fees, and without havin to change my number....anybody need help tryin to do so, get at me....

I wanna do this, whassup?

12 years ago '06        #262
csarvis3 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,336 | Props total: 631 631
nameless, I have insurance on my phone, its the mm-7400, and im trying to get a new phone. What should I tell them is messed up about it so I can get a new one. And also I know they dont make this phone anymore so what phone would I get through insurance. PM me back. props

12 years ago '04        #263
space
space
 Aftashok said
yeah its "possible" but like 8 times out of 10 your gonna get the run around and get transferred to different departements, who wont have a clue, and or will either mess up your plan completely make you change your number or just wont understand you, so i prefer to say you need a new line of service so its clean cut .

12 years ago '04        #264
space
space
 csarvis3 said
nameless, I have insurance on my phone, its the mm-7400, and im trying to get a new phone. What should I tell them is messed up about it so I can get a new one. And also I know they dont make this phone anymore so what phone would I get through insurance. PM me back. props

your gonna get the same phone, even thought its not made anymore they have reconditon ones, they are gonna test your phone so i dunno somthing needs to be wrong, blank screens always work

12 years ago '05        #265
arabofthechi 8 heat pts
space
space
$838 | Props total: 0 0
Do you know how to get access to people "pictures.sprintpcs.com" site

05-12-2006, 08:09 AM         #266
roclo7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Any clue on how I can get a deal on the PPC-6700??? And are there any new sprint/nextel phones comin out this summer?

12 years ago '04        #267
space
space
 arabofthechi said
Do you know how to get access to people "pictures.sprintpcs.com" site

yeah with the number and pw. what do u mean

12 years ago '04        #268
space
space
 roclo7 said
Any clue on how I can get a deal on the PPC-6700??? And are there any new sprint/nextel phones comin out this summer?

yeah like 4 the new treo palm version in maY, windows version in september, the sanyo katana July, Sanyo 8400 june, samsungs a720 in august

05-14-2006, 12:12 PM         #269
roclo7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NaMeLeSs- said
yeah like 4 the new treo palm version in maY, windows version in september, the sanyo katana July, Sanyo 8400 june, samsungs a720 in august

:applause: Good lookin out with the info. You got any specs or details about these phones. Maybe even some pics?

12 years ago '04        #270
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,895 | Props total: 237 237
Nextel is fu*kin sh*t. I'm leavin Nextel tomorrow if I can b/c of bad service, and worse customer service. I've gotten 3 150 bills in the 2+ months that I've been with them. They cut my phone 3 times and I called them and they had no valid reason for fu*kin me ova, and wouldn't give out any names fu*k Nextel

12 years ago '04        #271
escaladedriver9 
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 1 1
how long does it take for me to get my phone number transferred from cingular to sprint?

12 years ago '04        #272
space
space
 escaladedriver9 said
how long does it take for me to get my phone number transferred from cingular to sprint?
about a day at the most

12 years ago '05        #273
kayanox6 
space
space
$233 | Props total: 0 0
Do i get charge for downloading from other sites from sprint. Cuz i found a sick site that i can ringer and games for free but will sprint charge me

12 years ago '04        #274
Devilman608 8 heat pts
space
space
$702 | Props total: 917 917
forget the sero.... i was considering getting a new phone...first i wanted a cingular or verizon, but many people have been telling me to either stick wit sprint or go to nextel...saying their better then ever before...what do you suggest..contract, service, etc. wise...and which series should i get or wait for?

12 years ago '04        #275
space
space
 Devilman608 said
forget the sero.... i was considering getting a new phone...first i wanted a cingular or verizon, but many people have been telling me to either stick wit sprint or go to nextel...saying their better then ever before...what do you suggest..contract, service, etc. wise...and which series should i get or wait for?

id get a samsung a920 or wait for Sanyos Katana. wait till july when the summer line up comes out

Home      

most viewed right now
BREAKING: AR-AB & OBH Associates allegedly Indicted by the FEDS!
110 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA DAAAAMMNN!!! Carmelo looking crazy af sitting on the bench. I feel bad...
75 comments
9 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
J Prince Warns Pusha To Move on From Drake Beef or He'll Squash His Career Lik..
216 comments
10 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas destroys Steven A Smith in Bron/MJ debate.
76 comments
10 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Face is just amazing, ti*ties filled with deliciousness.
9 comments
11 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DAMN!! Trans-girl who slept with BUCK just released a diss Track exposi..
64 comments
9 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Cardi B Say She Got Good Warm Coochie and Mouf Plus a Deep Throat
41 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside SMH Brittany Renner lowkey exposed Collin Kaepernick for cheating on h..
24 comments
10 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Eryka Badu really goin crazy in front of our eyes and yall ignoring it,..
73 comments
9 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 100% USDA Beef. GET SUM!
26 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jheezzeee Diddy just upgraded from Cassie - NEW ASIAN ting ALERT!!
59 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Divers swim through 90 ft of raw sewage to unclog 'flushable ..
51 comments
11 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside One of the best films of that last ten years nobody cares about
59 comments
13 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - It's Lit! China plans to launch artificial moon to replace st..
48 comments
11 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Ovo 40 finally speaks. Letís Pusha TMZ know OVO ready for all the smoke
59 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside It took a short chunky Latina to produce the true heir to the Schwarze..
23 comments
12 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA I thought Kyrie wanted his own team?
40 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Los Angeles Lakers vs Portland Trailblazers [Opening Night Thread]
975 comments
13 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Larry Fitzgerald didn't have to do Kurt warner like that smh
23 comments
10 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Future x Juice WRLD - WRLD On Drugs (Mixtape) Dropping Tonight!!
28 comments
8 hours ago
@hiphop
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Call me fresco
stogz
Tha Boss
Rule 336
FireBeats
Mr Scaramucci
TheLastNonEarth
Dun Language
Boogersugar
Flippa Huxtable
Top 10 most slapped recently
baddie
BlackDynamite
Affectz
suavehooper
trapclassics
---Max-Payne---
Rule 336
The Bully
Youngshinebox
QdobaCasanova

most viewed right now
online now  27
Image(s) inside The wall
102 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  26
Former president of iran quotes tupac to troll the united states on twitter
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  21
Video inside Big d*ck in new york public experiment
162 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  11
Article inside R* Co Founder facing backlash after admitting employees worked 100 hr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside The 10 most Rat Infested cities in the U.S. - - NY not #1?
111 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside P Diddy and Cassie call it quits
122 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside What Does Your "BX Name" Mean...?
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  3
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - Antbiotics Report in America's Fast Food provides horrifying ..
79 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy