>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
 145
Chicago Protestors & Police Clash After Black Barber Shot & Killed
44 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 111
Nigga ima icon living, JUMPING IN THE CHOPPA OUTTA PRISON
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside The Black Widow aka Celina Powell Exposes Snoop Dogg in Cheating Scandal
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Video inside Booty on water bed mode
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #2081
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
you cannot get on sero.

if you had sero from years ago, you can switch to sero premium. there is literally NO WAY to get on sero if you dont have it already
 7 years ago '04        #2082
Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,940 | Props total: 90 90
My lil bro first went to Best Buy to get the Photon for $99. They told him it's just for new customers at that price and he would have to wait 2 months to get the price since he is 2 months from his full upgrade or just get it now with $75 off. He then called up Sprint and they told him even though he is a Premier customer that there was nothing they could do. What should he do?
 7 years ago '04        #2083
NaMeLeSs- 84 heat pts84 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 4237 4237
photon is full of issues. I'd wait better phones are coming real soon...
 7 years ago '04        #2084
Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,940 | Props total: 90 90
 NaMeLeSs- said:
photon is full of issues. I'd wait better phones are coming real soon...
Besides the Galaxy S II, what other phones are coming?
 09-03-2011, 12:04 AM         #2085
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hyper_Intel said:
My lil bro first went to Best Buy to get the Photon for $99. They told him it's just for new customers at that price and he would have to wait 2 months to get the price since he is 2 months from his full upgrade or just get it now with $75 off. He then called up Sprint and they told him even though he is a Premier customer that there was nothing they could do. What should he do?
Really nothing he can do. Sprint aint gonna give it to him for that price and sprint can't control BB's prices.

 NaMeLeSs- said:
photon is full of issues. I'd wait better phones are coming real soon...
actually they just released an update that covered all the the issues. At least it fixed the issues for 99% of the ppl.
 7 years ago '04        #2086
NaMeLeSs- 84 heat pts84 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 4237 4237
 Hyper_Intel said:
Besides the Galaxy S II, what other phones are coming?
Announcements on our fall lineup are coming soon i believe October 8th.
 7 years ago '05        #2087
bobs1020 
space
space
space
$329 | Props total: 1 1
What issues has the Photon had? The Sprint reps I know only tell me of the EVO 3D's myriad issues... I have the Photon myself, and zero issues
 7 years ago '07        #2088
JohnDoe 217 heat pts217
space
avatar space
space
$12,625 | Props total: 6581 6581
who on here actually works for sprint? I have a situation an need to learn the best way to approach it. Has to do with past bills.
 7 years ago '04        #2089
NaMeLeSs- 84 heat pts84 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 4237 4237
 Suka Repellent said:
who on here actually works for sprint? I have a situation an need to learn the best way to approach it. Has to do with past bills.
whats the situation?
 09-09-2011, 07:42 PM         #2090
platinumdubbin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They are coming out with the HTC EVO Design 4G, Motorola Admiral, and the Samsung galaxy s II Touch. there are only leaked logos of these so far, have some inside info but cant share yet(i will update as soon/much possible) also rumors that a new 3D tablet is coming out for us. new kyocera brio is also coming out.

Solutions Consultant
Sprint
 7 years ago '04        #2091
NaMeLeSs- 84 heat pts84 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 4237 4237
 platinumdubbin said:
They are coming out with the HTC EVO Design 4G, Motorola Admiral, and the Samsung galaxy s II Touch. there are only leaked logos of these so far, have some inside info but cant share yet(i will update as soon/much possible) also rumors that a new 3D tablet is coming out for us. new kyocera brio is also coming out.

Solutions Consultant
Sprint
Ill be at the Epic Touch 4G Launch Event Sept 15th ill be sure to show some High quality images, and also my first impressions


Brio and Milano Launched Today BTW
 09-10-2011, 12:30 AM         #2092
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bobs1020 said:
What issues has the Photon had? The Sprint reps I know only tell me of the EVO 3D's myriad issues... I have the Photon myself, and zero issues
there was an issue when you called someone, your phone would go into mute where the other person could not hear you. And it was something else that I couldn't remember, but the update fixed that problem for 99% of the ppl that had it. Ppl say HTC release many more updates than Motorola, that's because HTC has many more issues. compare the evo 4g issues to the motorola xprt. xprt has lke 4, evo 4g had 50+.
 7 years ago '07        #2093
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,439 | Props total: 1607 1607
does anybody know how much the new iphone will be for new customers???
 7 years ago '05        #2094
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$4,552 | Props total: 317 317
 NaMeLeSs- said:
Announcements on our fall lineup are coming soon i believe October 8th.
what about winter?

jan/feb/mar
 7 years ago '05        #2095
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
This thread is 106 pages and I'm not going through all of it. What do I have to do to get an employee discount? That 25% or 27% discount? I work for the Gap. I just need the things to fill out so I can get it.

And for people that ACTUALLY work there, has anyone leaked to you the official release date for the iPhone 5?
 7 years ago '04        #2096
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,426 | Props total: 364 364
 Rockobox said:
This thread is 106 pages and I'm not going through all of it. What do I have to do to get an employee discount? That 25% or 27% discount? I work for the Gap. I just need the things to fill out so I can get it.

And for people that ACTUALLY work there, has anyone leaked to you the official release date for the iPhone 5?

couple of my friends owns some sprint stores and I think they told oct. 5th was SUPPOSE to be the released date but it could be pushed back.

as far as the discount you just need to tell your sprint authroize dealer for a deal.
 7 years ago '04        #2097
NaMeLeSs- 84 heat pts84 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 4237 4237
No iphone 5 release date... iphone 4s will be released oct 14th
 7 years ago '05        #2098
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,443 | Props total: 420 420
Oct 14th? Nameless what's the the info on this?
 7 years ago '05        #2099
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,499 | Props total: 234 234
sprint did away with the sprint premier.....wtf
 7 years ago '05        #2100
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
I'm thinking about going to Sprint next week since my T-Mobile contract is coming up. Thinking about getting the iPhone 4S with the 450 Everything Data plan and using my Postal Office 25% discount on it. Anything I should be looking out for?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Ciara just broke the internet
168 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 53
Video inside Man.... Iggy can still get fu-ked
49 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 53
Florida With Another One: City Girls
96 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
Article inside Florida man bites his brother's d1ck off
65 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 29
Lonzo and Gelo get into a fight plus lavar(melo) gets involved
23 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside Drake - Fire In The Booth
442 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Before you SLAP just cause Who it is 🙄 ...Ask Yourself would y..
42 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside The face Kylo Ren, but the long booty thick, smash?
28 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy