>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
 145
NBA Kyrie Irving Asked For A Trade Because LeBron Hinders Teammates
201 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 104
Image(s) inside Krissy Taylor showcasing her skills
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 96
Usher New $10 Mil Lawsuit for Exposing ANOTHER Woman to STD
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
How Much You'd Have If You Saved $1 A Day For The Rest Of Your Life
37 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #2061
SantinoMurder 
space
avatar space
space
$2,519 | Props total: 0 0
 Krairo said:
Does sprint have truly unlimted bandwidth? I'm thinking about copping a EVO 3D & I won't be around a computer for a few months so I'll be downloading everything on there.
yea you should be fine
 6 years ago '04        #2062
Krairo 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$925 | Props total: 68 68
Sprint for the win again :smokin:
 6 years ago '04        #2063
Bladecash 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$325 | Props total: 21 21
Just saw the 3d and it is pure fuego. sh*t almost made the green Hornet look like a good movie, almost. Lol. ego. Display is sick, the dedicated camera is money and sense 3.0 is the best skin for android. Overall, a worthy successor.
 6 years ago '04        #2064
Javon23 252 heat pts252
space
avatar space
space
$45,086 | Props total: 6183 6183
yessir i got mine on pre order
 6 years ago '04        #2065
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,080 | Props total: 3080 3080
Im happy with it so far.... they just need to allow mods, which apparently they are suppose to
 6 years ago '06        #2066
GlynnJR 
space
avatar space
space
$632 | Props total: 9 9
iVE read in MULTIPLE online articles including Motorola's on press release that Sprint Premiere customers can purchase the Motorola Photon on July 28th, but when I chat with reps on the sprint website, they all say they have no idea what I am talking about and that they dont have any knowledge of this. Is this true or has the press been misleading me?
 6 years ago '05        #2067
Double M Set 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1458 1458
Who Is The Sprint Rep?
 07-28-2011, 10:24 PM         #2068
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GlynnJR said:
iVE read in MULTIPLE online articles including Motorola's on press release that Sprint Premiere customers can purchase the Motorola Photon on July 28th, but when I chat with reps on the sprint website, they all say they have no idea what I am talking about and that they dont have any knowledge of this. Is this true or has the press been misleading me?
Yes u can purchase as early as 28th for premier, you have to do it online and if you can't do it online you have to call in to telesales and do it that way.
 6 years ago '06        #2069
TrapBoy904 
space
avatar space
space
$772 | Props total: 804 804
Iz Sprint gonna get the new iPhone?
 6 years ago '05        #2070
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$4,481 | Props total: 140 140
come february 2012 will the galaxy s2 still be the top phone for sprint? or will there be another 800lbs gorilla

thats when i get my upgrade
 6 years ago '05        #2071
FalconBuddha 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$7,453 | Props total: 1342 1342
Hopefully someone can help me out with this, but i remember reading somewhere that sprint changed the premier/early upgrade cutoff date from jun 31st to July 31st, but cant seem to find the article anymore

My early upgrade date was set to be July 1st until sprint got rid of the early upgrade for premier customers, and i was just wondering if i was now eligible (or some way to become eligible) for an upgrade. I dont really NEED a new phone, but i dont want to have to wait til next year for an upgrade
 6 years ago '05        #2072
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,457 | Props total: 90 90
 FalconBuddha said:
Hopefully someone can help me out with this, but i remember reading somewhere that sprint changed the premier/early upgrade cutoff date from jun 31st to July 31st, but cant seem to find the article anymore

My early upgrade date was set to be July 1st until sprint got rid of the early upgrade for premier customers, and i was just wondering if i was now eligible (or some way to become eligible) for an upgrade. I dont really NEED a new phone, but i dont want to have to wait til next year for an upgrade
check sprint.com the lil "i" on your phone will let you know
 6 years ago '04        #2073
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,007 | Props total: 0 0
any new phones dropping for sprint soon? im debating whether to get the photon or wait
 08-20-2011, 05:40 PM         #2074
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scoop said:
any new phones dropping for sprint soon? im debating whether to get the photon or wait
yes, 2 BB tomrorow, sII in either sept/oct, iphone could be oct and I know they workin out something with the nokia windows phones I believe early next year.
 6 years ago '05        #2075
$outhside 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,105 | Props total: 1 1
I picked up the 9930 today. If you love Blackberry's, this is literally the best one yet. Pick one up.
 6 years ago '04        #2076
deziking 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$18,552 | Props total: 3248 3248
hey anyone know if sero owners are able to get that bestbuy $99 cell phone with same plane but + $10 extra data and 2 year update contract?? or you have to get new 2 year contract?
 6 years ago '04        #2077
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,080 | Props total: 3080 3080
 deziking said:
hey anyone know if sero owners are able to get that bestbuy $99 cell phone with same plane but + $10 extra data and 2 year update contract?? or you have to get new 2 year contract?
sero prem. 49.99
 6 years ago '04        #2078
deziking 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$18,552 | Props total: 3248 3248
 NaMeLeSs- said:
sero prem. 49.99
yea that's what I thought. I'm ganna go pick that photon up soon within next week or so.
 6 years ago '05        #2079
Based_One 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$9,380 | Props total: 5554 5554
 billieskeet said:
yes, 2 BB tomrorow, sII in either sept/oct, iphone could be oct and I know they workin out something with the nokia windows phones I believe early next year.
I can't wait til December will be copping an IPhone if it drops by then
 6 years ago '07        #2080
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,122 | Props total: 1180 1180
how do u get on the sero program?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside You prolly gotta make 6 figures to cuff her
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Jul 20 - Texas woman traveling with 4-year-old daughter found with $2M..
81 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 24
Article inside Authorities Shut Down Two Major Dark Web Markets
101 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 20
The most disrespecful line in the history of rap
194 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Living In Texas Versus Living In New York
399 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Thick Puerto Rican GILF still reppin Ruff Ryders, BX taking her for a r..
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Two Bee Stings A Camel Toe And A Jackass
56 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Jul 20 - OJ SIMPSON WEARS YEEZY BOOST TO PROBATION HEARING!
40 comments
22 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy