>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most viewed right now
 49
OT How Lavar Ball got his money. How he flipped it & made..
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 47
NBA LaMelo Ball 43 Points In LaVar COACHING Debut! Gelo 37 points! Melo's BEST..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 35
NBA No one helps Klove up after falling down. Crowder steps over HIM
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
Article inside Fat Joe says Lil Uzi Vert is a "bad version of Lil' Wayne"
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #2041
TheIncomparable 
space
avatar space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
I'm currently with T-Mobile but I'm considering making a change to either Sprint, AT&T, Verizon, etc.. So what do you think is the best phone out that I can get with Sprint? How much would I be paying monthly for this phone for unlimited minutes, text, internet, etc (not sure if their is corporate email but if there is I'm not interested)... and since you mentioned new phones dropping in Q2, would you advise me to hold off for a little? Thanks for the help man


Last edited by TheIncomparable; 03-11-2011 at 08:05 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #2042
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,535 | Props total: 285 285
I switched to Sprint maybe 2-3 months ago and my phone is giving me way too many problems. How can I change phones..

prop me if someone replies cause I'll forget to come back in here.
 7 years ago '05        #2043
tizzdizz 
space
avatar space
space
$362 | Props total: 1 1
I ported my phone number with ATT. I got a letter in the mail from Sprint stated I owe them 90 bucks for a early termination fee. i swore my contract was up but apparently it wasnt. What can i do to get them to waive the fee?
 03-16-2011, 09:56 AM         #2044
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tizzdizz said:
I ported my phone number with ATT. I got a letter in the mail from Sprint stated I owe them 90 bucks for a early termination fee. i swore my contract was up but apparently it wasnt. What can i do to get them to waive the fee?
since ur already gone, then you shouldn't expect any favors, you're gonna have to pay it. They're not gonna give a person that's not even a customer anymore a waived fee. You can debate and argue with them, but it would be a waste of time.
 7 years ago '08        #2045
SantinoMurder 
space
avatar space
space
$2,519 | Props total: 0 0
 AyeDre said:
I switched to Sprint maybe 2-3 months ago and my phone is giving me way too many problems. How can I change phones..

prop me if someone replies cause I'll forget to come back in here.
your best bet is to sell it on craigslist or ebay and use that money to buy a new phone.
 7 years ago '08        #2046
SantinoMurder 
space
avatar space
space
$2,519 | Props total: 0 0
 B_Wimb81 said:
I'm looking at the Epic but I'm trying to hold out to see what new phones sprint suppose to be adding. I see they have the Windows Arrive coming but I'm looking for android phones. Are there anymore new phones worth waiting for before I go ahead a get the Epic?
there is the echo which coming out april 17th an htc evo 2 suppose to come out during the summer from what i know
 7 years ago '05        #2047
tizzdizz 
space
avatar space
space
$362 | Props total: 1 1
 billieskeet said:
since ur already gone, then you shouldn't expect any favors, you're gonna have to pay it. They're not gonna give a person that's not even a customer anymore a waived fee. You can debate and argue with them, but it would be a waste of time.
true!
 7 years ago '06        #2048
LYTE 128 heat pts128
space
space
space
$14,292 | Props total: 5158 5158
So recently, I've been receiving private calls. Yea, I know how to block them but i wanted to know id there is anyway I can get the number. Any app or way I can report it to sprint. Theyre threatening & I will use it for proof in any event where I have to defend myself. HTC evo. Thanks in advance
 7 years ago '08        #2049
SantinoMurder 
space
avatar space
space
$2,519 | Props total: 0 0
 LYTE said:
So recently, I've been receiving private calls. Yea, I know how to block them but i wanted to know id there is anyway I can get the number. Any app or way I can report it to sprint. Theyre threatening & I will use it for proof in any event where I have to defend myself. HTC evo. Thanks in advance
not to my knowledge at all. the company cant even get the number
 7 years ago '06        #2050
GlynnJR 
space
avatar space
space
$632 | Props total: 9 9
iM on SERO and iM considering the HTC Arrive...iKno its not 4g so iM not worried about that $10 fee, but would iHave to pay that other $10 fee to gett a data plan?
 7 years ago '04        #2051
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
any new phones to expect on sprint?
 7 years ago '06        #2052
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
what's up with the release on the evo 3d. i keep hearing summer. but no official date.

can anyone elaborate?
 7 years ago '04        #2053
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$55,951 | Props total: 13490 13490
 Scoop said:
they cracked down on insurance scams years ago. you wont be able to pull it off usually unless youre on gsm (even then i think they can report IMEIs (the phone identifier, stored on new phones rather than sim cards) to CEIR [blacklist database] which will blacklist the phone on any network that uses it). really depends, im not too keen on gsm phones though so i may be all wrong.

with verizon and sprint dont even waste your time. once that esn is blocked its game over. like billie said they gon get you in the end.
most sprint android phones and blackberries with bad ESN's can be flashed to work on Metro PCS or Boost. just saying
 7 years ago '04        #2054
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
 stunna2004 said:
most sprint android phones and blackberries with bad ESN's can be flashed to work on Metro PCS or Boost. just saying
well you schooled me. never thought of that
 7 years ago '04        #2055
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$55,951 | Props total: 13490 13490
yeah man google it, its legal in every state but ny i think. i wanna do it when my sprint expires cuz i dont live in a 4G zone and paying the extra 10 anyway.
 7 years ago '05        #2056
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$13,680 | Props total: 3014 3014
I got an USB internet modem that was once used by my mom....can I add this modem as an add a line to my plan without a contract?
 7 years ago '06        #2057
LYTE 128 heat pts128
space
space
space
$14,292 | Props total: 5158 5158
is Sprint getting any new BB this year?
im so ready to leave this Android/Evo
 7 years ago '04        #2058
Krairo 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$961 | Props total: 163 163
Does sprint have truly unlimted bandwidth? I'm thinking about copping a EVO 3D & I won't be around a computer for a few months so I'll be downloading everything on there.
 7 years ago '07        #2059
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$17,773 | Props total: 4668 4668
 WestbankThugBoy said:
I got an USB internet modem that was once used by my mom....can I add this modem as an add a line to my plan without a contract?
No sir....internet cards are its own separate plan and can not be just added to an existing plan.
 7 years ago '08        #2060
SantinoMurder 
space
avatar space
space
$2,519 | Props total: 0 0
 LYTE said:
is Sprint getting any new BB this year?
im so ready to leave this Android/Evo
yea a new bold around 3rd quarter
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 27
Cryptocurrencies Have Lost About $300 Billion in Value -- in 3Weeks
152 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Michaela Meijer 2017, a lovely swedish pole vaultor
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside T1tty Twerking
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside The Official Story of Magnolia Shorty Life N Death! New Orleans stand up!
91 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside New Pics of Aundreana Rene
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Jan 22 - Trump slaps tariffs on foreign solar panels and washing machines
57 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
NBA Tom Brady trolling Lil Duval
118 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 2
NFL NFL is Rigged. Boycott Super Bowl.
212 comments
2 days ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy