most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-27-2005, 12:04 PM         #1
8377 pageviews
9 comments

Supaflip313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Which muscles to work out each day

I need help figuring out the best muscles to work together...

like i only work out a few muscle groups a day so what ones should i work out together...

like chest sholder triceps?
Biceps legs back?

idk help me out ill prop

i also would love if someone would help me by givin me a workout to do with free weights for like monday-thurs

9 comments for "Which muscles to work out each day"

11-28-2005, 02:09 AM         #2
Jessp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i work back and biceps (pulling muscles) on Mondays and Thursdays. I work chest and triceps (pushing muscles) on Tuesdays and Fridays. Wednesdays are my day off. i run and work legs and abs whenever but its not a bad idea to work these two major muscles together
 11-28-2005, 03:43 AM         #3
RAWN O'NEAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
6 Days:

Mon: Chest, Legs
Tue: Back , Other sh*t

Repaet.....you Aint Arnold Jsut Do sh*t How You Feel Right...its Not Chinese Calculus
 11-29-2005, 10:16 PM         #4
Infamous_01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Repaet.....you Aint Arnold Jsut Do sh*t How You Feel Right...its Not Chinese Calculus
the fu*k u talkin bout?

Day 1 - Chest/Bicep
Day 2 - Legs
Day 3 -Off
Day 4 - Shoulder/Tricep
Day 5 - Back/Trapz
Day 6/7- Off

No ab workouts....abs are made in the kitcken not the gym.......add them in wherever you want tho its entirely up 2 u....some people nautrally have a visible 6 pack like me cause of low body fat so i do not train them...

Last edited by Infamous_01; 11-29-2005 at 10:18 PM..
 11-30-2005, 10:09 PM         #5
Chubby  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous_01 said:
the fu*k u talkin bout?

Day 1 - Chest/Bicep
Day 2 - Legs
Day 3 -Off
Day 4 - Shoulder/Tricep
Day 5 - Back/Trapz
Day 6/7- Off

No ab workouts....abs are made in the kitcken not the gym.......add them in wherever you want tho its entirely up 2 u....some people nautrally have a visible 6 pack like me cause of low body fat so i do not train them...
But your core strength is probably the most important of them all. I had horrible back pain before I started working my abs, didn't have much stamina, etc. But it is real easy to work your abdominal muscles, although I don't agree with not working them. Abdominals are the muscle you can do little exercise for everyday. Trust me, it'll be very helpful for you to train them if you don't train them regularly.
 12-02-2005, 06:10 PM         #6
Infamous_01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like i said thats just how i have been trainign recently. No one should take a routine and follow it 100%. Wut works for some might not work for other and thats why it is important to customize your own routine to what you feel you are most comfortable with. My abdominals and foreams get trained indirectly through other exercises so i do not focus on them too much.

For example i gurantee you your forearms will get a better pump from deadlifts or barbell shrugs then wrist curls or all that shyt....
 12-04-2005, 12:34 AM         #7
Chubby  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous_01 said:
Like i said thats just how i have been trainign recently. No one should take a routine and follow it 100%. Wut works for some might not work for other and thats why it is important to customize your own routine to what you feel you are most comfortable with. My abdominals and foreams get trained indirectly through other exercises so i do not focus on them too much.

For example i gurantee you your forearms will get a better pump from deadlifts or barbell shrugs then wrist curls or all that shyt....
For real? My forearms will not get bigger for the life of them, and its getting weird coz my upper arms are getting bigger. Hopefully this resistance band and this advice will help. But you're right about that following routine stuff, gotta flex the routine out.
 12 years ago '05        #8
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
mon - biceps/legs
tues - cardio/abs
wed - shoulders/back
thurs - cardio/abs
fri - chest/triceps
sat - optional - day off or cardio
sun - optional - day off or cardio

I switch up my routine every once in a while for some shock treatment but i work those muscle groups together all the time. doing your legs is very draining so i like to work my biceps in because working your biceps doesnt really work any other upper body muscle and therefore, doesnt require much energy to work out(which would otherwise be depleted if you were doing legs).

Try to avoid working out the same muscle within a week. For example, if you do chest on monday, wait at least 7 days later to do your chest again to avoid over-training. If you overtrain, you might hit a plateau and you'll have a hard time making gains. remember, muscles grow at home - not in the gym. you're going to need to rest them if you want them to grow.

chest and triceps go together because when you're doing ur chest (i.e. decline/incline/flat bench press) you're also working your triceps (its the minor muscle group being worked out). like i mentioned before, try working out each muscle only ONCE in a span of a week. therefore, it wouldnt make much sense to work your chest and your back (or any other muscle group minus triceps) at the same time because you're going to end up working out your triceps (since they are being worked out when you're benching, or doing chest presses) twice within a week.

The same goes for shoulders and back. These two muscle groups are joined with one another. When you're doing lateral pulls or rows, the minor muscle being worked out is your shoulders.

sh*t, I'm sleepy. I hope you understood what I wrote. Lol.

Last edited by Rubix; 12-06-2005 at 02:44 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #9
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
btw, fu*k what infamous_01 says. You NEED to get an ab workout in at least once a week. A lot of your power comes from your TORSO so you should strengthen it. Strong abs will help you greatly when/if you play sports or if you power lift.
 12-06-2005, 04:06 PM         #10
MKO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah true core strength is important but if u wana get a good routine go to
its really informative!, rely on four main exercises bench press, deadlift, squat n military press!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
178 comments
1 day ago