Nov 26 - Iran President: Charge Bush for War Crimes

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-02-2005, 12:31 PM         #161
Spanish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To middle east canadian and tweddle dumb-You can both go join the jihad for all I care. I am trying to teach you sh*t and all you can do is talk sh*t not facts. Saddam wasnt a threat for 30 years. what are you talkin about? and Zimbabwe as far as I know- didnt have training camps or support Terrorists that have hurt America-or have 12 Resolutions passed on them by THE REST OF THE WORLD. they didnt have a WMD program that they were hiding- Saddam did.These are all backed by FACT. Try arguing with someone that doesnt know what they're talkin about- you wont get your Bullsh*t passed me.
As far as the innocent people that have died.Yes there have been innocents k!lled. and not justifing it but there are always casualties of war that we would rather not happen.At the same time you cant discount the enemy-and their use of innocents-as shields or using civilian homes as bases of operations. Ive read of Saddam himself using an Elementary school to hold military meetings. And you know that our aim is to k!ll the bad guys not innocents-if you believe that we really want to k!ll innocent Iraqis your severely cracked out. I've got friends over there that buy candy with there own money to give to the kids and show solidarity with the Iraqis-I dont know where you get your info from but its very skewed, and not accurate.Dont get mad and call names cuz you have no other real points to make.
 12-02-2005, 12:34 PM         #162
remixdapics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Remix agrees with you 99% spanish

Last edited by remixdapics; 12-02-2005 at 12:35 PM..
 12-02-2005, 12:52 PM         #163
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spanish said:
To middle east canadian and tweddle dumb-You can both go join the jihad for all I care. I am trying to teach you sh*t and all you can do is talk sh*t not facts. Saddam wasnt a threat for 30 years. what are you talkin about? and Zimbabwe as far as I know- didnt have training camps or support Terrorists that have hurt America-or have 12 Resolutions passed on them by THE REST OF THE WORLD. they didnt have a WMD program that they were hiding- Saddam did.These are all backed by FACT. Try arguing with someone that doesnt know what they're talkin about- you wont get your Bullsh*t passed me.
As far as the innocent people that have died.Yes there have been innocents k!lled. and not justifing it but there are always casualties of war that we would rather not happen.At the same time you cant discount the enemy-and their use of innocents-as shields or using civilian homes as bases of operations. Ive read of Saddam himself using an Elementary school to hold military meetings. And you know that our aim is to k!ll the bad guys not innocents-if you believe that we really want to k!ll innocent Iraqis your severely cracked out. I've got friends over there that buy candy with there own money to give to the kids and show solidarity with the Iraqis-I dont know where you get your info from but its very skewed, and not accurate.Dont get mad and call names cuz you have no other real points to make.

The terrorists are no linked to the ones that hurt America. Al Qaeda wernt in Iraq, wernt you the one that said they wernt linked? North Korea could have WMD and probably do but America hasnt done sh*t to them have they? I feel sorry for your friends that are out there f!ghting a pointless war for the personal gain of one person.
 12-02-2005, 01:02 PM         #164
remixdapics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
The terrorists are no linked to the ones that hurt America. Al Qaeda wernt in Iraq, wernt you the one that said they wernt linked? North Korea could have WMD and probably do but America hasnt done sh*t to them have they? I feel sorry for your friends that are out there f!ghting a pointless war for the personal gain of one person.
naw that was me tweedle like i was sayin getting rid of Sadaam was a good thing but now that we got him out we cant just withdraw thats what happened in Iran the 1st time when the Shah was overthrown but if Bush thinks he will find a new Iraqi leader that is sypathetic to the West and is supported by his country and their Arab/Muslim brethren he gotta be on some Manchurian Candidate ish
 12 years ago '04        #165
mr_underground|m 1967 heat pts1967
space
space
$22,756 | Props total: 28443 28443
 tweedle- said:

wrong again...your logic is tainted and sad....who's gain?...i can't believe you said one person though lol...you are completely lost. What kind of politics do you follow? or are you just guessing at this? I'm an ongoing studen at the AICS (advanced Institute of Conservative Studies) what abotu you what political school or political knowed do you have?

Last edited by mr_underground; 12-02-2005 at 01:10 PM..
 12-02-2005, 01:10 PM         #166
A2DaZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn this thread is still going, some of yall are hyped up and my IQ just dropped below the limit with some of yalls ignorant comments...no thinking involved at all, sad to think with your d!ck and not your heads. I don't know how many times I've had to explain to you fu*k mooks the situation with Iran, middle east, and especially the U.S. interfering in international affairs abroad, it's just tasteless, and anyone who says "fu*k Iran, or other middle eastern countries, the U.S. is doing the right thing...", is a brainwashed maggot... I don't know how else to put it for most of you people, and that's so damn disturbing over an unjustified war....
 12-02-2005, 01:18 PM         #167
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr_underground said:
wrong again...your logic is tainted and sad....who's gain?...i can't believe you said one person though lol...you are completely lost. What kind of politics do you follow? or are you just guessing at this? I'm an ongoing studen at the AICS (advanced Institute of Conservative Studies) what abotu you what political school or political knowed do you have?
So because you go to a political school, your all knowing? One man decided if America went to war. He went for one reason, the oil. Sure Oil companys benefit but he benefits more other wise he wouldnt of done it. You can tell me you went to war because of WMDs but thats not true other wise you would have gone to war with North Korea, You can tell me your there because of terrorist camps but is Iraq the only country with Terrorist camps? You can even tell me its to help the Iraqi people but why arent you helping the Zimbabwein people? You can sugercoat it until your blue in the face but this whole war is about 1 thing and 1 thing only, Oil and the only reason you dont admit to this is because you dont want to admit that your country has royally fu*ked up

Last edited by tweedle-; 12-02-2005 at 01:20 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #168
space
space
 tweedle- said:
So because you go to a political school, your all knowing? One man decided if America went to war. He went for one reason, the oil. Sure Oil companys benefit but he benefits more other wise he wouldnt of done it. You can tell me you went to war because of WMDs but thats not true other wise you would have gone to war with North Korea, You can tell me your there because of terrorist camps but is Iraq the only country with Terrorist camps? You can even tell me its to help the Iraqi people but why arent you helping the Zimbabwein people? You can sugercoat it until your blue in the face but this whole war is about 1 thing and 1 thing only, Oil and the only reason you dont admit to this is because you dont want to admit that your country has royally fu*ked up

You don't know how oil companies work so you can't speak on that. lol i know wherey ou got that oil theory from too, thats how i know you make no sense, so i'm not going to go into detail with that. THat would take to long. You fu*ked yourself up by saying oil lol.
 12-02-2005, 01:42 PM         #169
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not really. You cant give me a decent reason as to why you went to war because everything you say is either happening in other countrys on the same scale or worse.
 12-02-2005, 01:43 PM         #170
slv300e 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 remixdapics said:
read my 1st post no country has ever used a nuke we used 2 atom bombs and only after we were attacked also people continue to forget that was a different President/Administartion who dropped the bomb not Pres. Bush. Can you imagine Mexico attacking Spain for taking them over centuries ago whats in the past is in the past i could understand if it was the same President or even the same decade but 50 years cmon come up with a better reason than that

according to what your saying then saddam coudl justify using atom bombs agaisnt the US. after all, they were sitting on their own land and then one day the big bad US arrives and takes em over. even when they werent invaded, they still had no fly zones over their own airspace!!!! HOW CAN YOU TELL SOMBODY NOT TO WALK AROUND IN THEIR OWN HOUSE?? the bush administration enforced this so fu*k OUTTA HERE you bush lovers all yall are hypocritical. The Us attacked iraq when they didnt do anythign much like how the japanese attacked the us when we didnt do anything. And if a different president did it thats no excuse either your representing the country not yourself. The US has the worst foreign policy theyve always been hypocritical. Another example for you uneducated people.

DUring the cuban missle crisis the soviet union put short range nukes on Cuba so the US would be within immediate striking distance. The us got really upset about that and it resulted in a nuclear standoff, some say the closest we have ever been to nuclear war. Well the US said the soviet union could not put any weapons in cuba at all, no exceptions and demanded them removed, which happened eventually. BUt the hypocritical part of the story is that for years before that the US had established air bases and missle silos for their jupiter missles in Turkey which is RIGHT NEXT to the soviet union, no water seperating them (for those who never seen a map). Explain to me how we are can have missles in turkey but they cant have them in cuba???? Regardless of where I live, when somthing is wrong, its jsut wrong.... real talk....
 12 years ago '04        #171
space
space
 tweedle- said:
Not really. You cant give me a decent reason as to why you went to war because everything you say is either happening in other countrys on the same scale or worse.

i have been gave my reason, your going in circles now.....
 12-02-2005, 01:47 PM         #172
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr_underground said:
i have been gave my reason, your going in circles now.....
Show me the reason then, copy and paste it back.
 12 years ago '04        #173
space
space
i'm not going back all those pages for that lol, i'll let you find it its somethere back there it might be int he single digits.
 12-02-2005, 02:11 PM         #174
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr_underground said:
i'm not going back all those pages for that lol, i'll let you find it its somethere back there it might be int he single digits.
Damn, thats the exact reason I dont wanna look.
 12-02-2005, 02:50 PM         #175
Spanish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tweedle-Dumb -I posted the evidence a bunch of pages back-your a lost cause.You wont believe facts-thats it I'm done.Do some more research then come and speak to me like a grown a.ss man.
 12-02-2005, 02:57 PM         #176
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spanish said:
Tweedle-Dumb -I posted the evidence a bunch of pages back-your a lost cause.You wont believe facts-thats it I'm done.Do some more research then come and speak to me like a grown a.ss man.
Stop being brain washed and Name calling, thats real grown up :rolleyes:
 12-02-2005, 03:06 PM         #177
Spanish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Okay I apologize for the Tweedle -Dumb comment. You aggrivate me to no end. It is you that are brainwashed my friend. Just look at the info -the facts-the sh*t i posted-read it.your not getting it.and i cant help you. leave it alone.
 12-02-2005, 03:10 PM         #178
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You dont have a justifiable reason for this war. There is not one reason for this war whatsoever other than for Bush and his a.ssosiates to gain $$$. You can tell me, you were saving a country from a Evil Man but is Iraq the only country? NO. You can tell me their were terrorist camps there but is Iraq the only country? NO. You can even tell me Iraq had WMDs but once again is Iraq the only country? NO. You said Saddam wanted to fu*k America but what have America been doing in the Middle East for years?! Why do you think 9/11 happened? Because America doesnt know when to keep their nose out.

Last edited by tweedle-; 12-02-2005 at 03:12 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #179
space
space
 tweedle- said:
You dont have a justifiable reason for this war. There is not one reason for this war whatsoever other than for Bush and his a.ssosiates to gain $$$. You can tell me, you were saving a country from a Evil Man but is Iraq the only country? NO. You can tell me their were terrorist camps there but is Iraq the only country? NO. You can even tell me Iraq had WMDs but once again is Iraq the only country? NO. You said Saddam wanted to fu*k America but what have America been doing in the Middle East for years?! Why do you think 9/11 happened? Because America doesnt know when to keep their nose out.

Again, you don't know why the middle east terrorist exist do you, your speaking out of emotion and distorted opinion again.....
 12-02-2005, 03:25 PM         #180
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr_underground said:
Again, you don't know why the middle east terrorist exist do you, your speaking out of emotion and distorted opinion again.....
They are f!ghting back for what the Western world has done to them. Im not a terrorist, Im not Muslim either but I dont support people that start a pointless war.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nov NPD: PS4 wins, COD wins, Xbox Makes Money.
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy