Nov 26 - Iran President: Charge Bush for War Crimes

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-02-2005, 09:43 AM         #141
Spanish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Where did I say he didnt k!ll anyone? Where once did I say that? I said he never posed a threat to the US and he didnt, the Us were medeling in things that didnt concern them. You cannot justify this war in anyway. Watch the Us get bombed again just like 9/11 because their sticking their nose in where its not needed and its your ignorance that is worrying, thinking your f!ghting for the freedom of America
he wasnt a threat? thats what you say.thats not the facts. There are plenty of people that know the truth(and way more than you) and have said it over and over again.You say I cant justify the war yet you justify the U.S. getting attacked-you obviously think we deserve it - you think like a terrorist.How educated do you think you are? making statements not based on facts.And I think we are f!ghting for the freedoms of iraqis dumbass not america.wake up -chump.
 12-02-2005, 09:50 AM         #142
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was a horrible thing that happened on 9/11 but the amount of people that died compared to the amount of people the Americans have k!lled in the Middle East was minimal. The American government need to learn a thing about Karma. Your f!ghting for the freedoms of Iraqis? but how many Iraqis have died? I suppose all the Iraqis that were k!lled were terrorists, right? Please. Why isnt America in Zimbabwe taking down Mugabe and f!ghting for the freedom of Zimbabweins? Maybe cause their is no oil there?
 12-02-2005, 10:36 AM         #143
MidEastBeast 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
It was a horrible thing that happened on 9/11 but the amount of people that died compared to the amount of people the Americans have k!lled in the Middle East was minimal. The American government need to learn a thing about Karma. Your f!ghting for the freedoms of Iraqis? but how many Iraqis have died? I suppose all the Iraqis that were k!lled were terrorists, right? Please. Why isnt America in Zimbabwe taking down Mugabe and f!ghting for the freedom of Zimbabweins? Maybe cause their is no oil there?
GOOD POINT!.
and "SPANISH", ur an idiot. I said he was always a threat, ever since the day he came into power, you would know that if you read my posts properly instead of skimming thru them. Also I asked you a question... Saddam was always a threat, and everyone knew this, he invaded 2 of his neighbours, k!lled Shias and Kurds, so y did the US wait so long to do something when he has been a threat for over 30 years?
 12 years ago '04        #144
mr_underground|m 1965 heat pts1965
space
space
$22,753 | Props total: 28410 28410
^^^^^^^^ thats not a good point at all fool, lol, more people would be k!lled in the long run if we didn't step in. The Iraq's are risking there own lives willingly to f!ght for there freedom with us. yall are distorted.

Last edited by mr_underground; 12-02-2005 at 10:48 AM..
 12-02-2005, 10:54 AM         #145
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So why arent they going to Zimbabwe? Plenty of people are getting k!lled and tortured there, lemme guess Zimbabwe is next on the list?

Last edited by tweedle-; 12-02-2005 at 11:02 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #146
space
space
Zimbabwe is nowhere close to a threat to anyone. People can speak out in that county so they have been doing a lot better than Iraq. Zimbabwe has a poverty issue not a terror or humain crime problem from there leaders.

Last edited by mr_underground; 12-02-2005 at 11:13 AM..
 12-02-2005, 11:15 AM         #147
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr_underground said:
Zimbabwe is nowhere close to a threat to anyone. People can speak out in that county so they have been doing a lot better than Iraq.
People cant speak out in Zimbabwe. Everyday hes torturing and k!lling people. Iraq wasnt a threat either, yes they had Terrorist Camps but how do you know they were for America? America has basically thrown $350 Billion down the drain.
 12-02-2005, 11:15 AM         #148
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr_underground said:
Zimbabwe has a poverty issue not a terror or humain crime problem from there leaders.
Just stop talking if you think thats the case.
 12 years ago '04        #149
space
space
what problem comes from there that affects anyone else?
 12-02-2005, 11:28 AM         #150
remixdapics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree we should be in Zimbabwe, many of the African nations (Zaire, Sudan, Somalia etc.) are ignored partially because of worldwide ignorance which i dont mistake for racism. I believe that yes Iraq and other Middle East countries are considered more important because of their a.ssets and not to sound uncaring but the point of having a country first and foremost is to protect your 3A's (your a.ss,allies and a.ssets). While this is a selfish view in is the same view shared in many if not all nations. Like i said going to Iraq was a mistake while going to Afghanistan wasnt. I do believe that after the 1st Gulf War we neutralized the materials and resources Sadaam had to create WMDs what remnants he had i dont believe were sufficient to build Nukes although he already did have chemical weapohe ns; which according to UN, NATO and international law are Weapons of Mass Destruction. Also you mistook like many people my statement about terrorists to mean Iraq, Iraq is a country that like Iran & the PLO supports terrorists. What the Bush administration had was an incorrect justification for invading Iraq, so I do agree Iraq did not pose an immediate threat to the US however they did a.ssist peoples who do (Hamas, no direct link to Al-Qaeda though)
Finally, about your theory its all about the oil you realize Pres. Bush & Cheney dont get any money for oil contracts
 12-02-2005, 11:36 AM         #151
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr_underground said:
what problem comes from there that affects anyone else?
and what problem comes from Iraq that affects anyone? WMDS?? You should be more worried about North Korea than Iraq for that.
 12 years ago '04        #152
space
space
 tweedle- said:
and what problem comes from Iraq that affects anyone? WMDS?? You should be more worried about North Korea than Iraq for that.

Terror camps and unstable leader. A lot of countries are watching North Korea right now including us.
 12-02-2005, 11:39 AM         #153
remixdapics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
true but you cant antagonize/invade a country with WMDS only a country in the developing stage cauz once they got them they can use them so we will never invade NK for that reason plus Kim Jong Il is insane he tells his citizens he's a god
 12-02-2005, 11:43 AM         #154
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 remixdapics said:
true but you cant antagonize/invade a country with WMDS only a country in the developing stage cauz once they got them they can use them so we will never invade NK for that reason plus Kim Jong Il is insane he tells his citizens he's a god
Exactly, hes insane. If he wants to send some nukes to America, there gonna be sent without any hesitation.

mr_underground said:
Terror camps and unstable leader.
What do you think Robert Mugabe is? Hes jsut the same as Saddam if not worse
 12-02-2005, 11:55 AM         #155
EscoBori 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No doubt Bush is a criminal, but can anybody honestly believe those Iranian pieces of s*** aren't lying about trying to make nuclear weapons? Duke is clearly lying his a.ss off.
 12-02-2005, 12:12 PM         #156
sunnysingh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All i can say is that the US government is a hypocritical in its approach to international affairs. How can the government that used a nuke to flatten out and disease a whole city of innocent people tell another government to stop it nuclear production. Just my opinion.
 12-02-2005, 12:14 PM         #157
remixdapics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
What do you think Robert Mugabe is? Hes jsut the same as Saddam if not worse
I agree he is a horrible person with no right to live why wont we take him heres a few reasons
#1 - American troops are incapable of f!ghting the guerrila warfare style f!ghting in Africa, you see how we are taking incredible losses f!ghting in the cities of Baghdad imagine the sparsely populated, villages and forests of in Uganda. Ever seen Black Hawk Down that was the watered down version. We failed miserably in Mogadishu(Somalia)

#2 - The American public has even less knowledge of the atrocities occuring in Sub-Saharan Africa then it does of the Middle East

#3 - A war in Africa would be largely unpopular among our European allies(France, Germany) who continue to have ties to some African regimes

#4 - The U.S. govt will never support a Muslim regime that k!lls Christians and (animists)

#5 - Many of the Mugabe's warriors are as young as 10 to 12 yrs old, could you imagine the covers of time magazine with American soldiers k!lling kids or even the soldiers themselves forced to k!ll these children
 12-02-2005, 12:17 PM         #158
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 remixdapics said:
I agree he is a horrible person with no right to live why wont we take him heres a few reasons
#1 - American troops are incapable of f!ghting the guerrila warfare style f!ghting in Africa, you see how we are taking incredible losses f!ghting in the cities of Baghdad imagine the sparsely populated, villages and forests of in Uganda. Ever seen Black Hawk Down that was the watered down version. We failed miserably in Mogadishu(Somalia)

#2 - The American public has even less knowledge of the atrocities occuring in Sub-Saharan Africa then it does of the Middle East

#3 - A war in Africa would be largely unpopular among our European allies(France, Germany) who continue to have ties to some African regimes

#4 - The U.S. govt will never support a Muslim regime that k!lls Christians and (animists)

#5 - Many of the Mugabe's warriors are as young as 10 to 12 yrs old, could you imagine the covers of time magazine with American soldiers k!lling kids or even the soldiers themselves forced to k!ll these children
So basically because Bush knew he would win this, he did it? This whole war is about Oil. Theres no oil in Zimbabwe and thats why he hasnt gone for Mugabe
 12-02-2005, 12:17 PM         #159
remixdapics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunnysingh said:
All i can say is that the US government is a hypocritical in its approach to international affairs. How can the government that used a nuke to flatten out and disease a whole city of innocent people tell another government to stop it nuclear production. Just my opinion.
read my 1st post no country has ever used a nuke we used 2 atom bombs and only after we were attacked also people continue to forget that was a different President/Administartion who dropped the bomb not Pres. Bush. Can you imagine Mexico attacking Spain for taking them over centuries ago whats in the past is in the past i could understand if it was the same President or even the same decade but 50 years cmon come up with a better reason than that
 12-02-2005, 12:22 PM         #160
remixdapics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
So basically because Bush knew he would win this, he did it? This whole war is about Oil. Theres no oil in Zimbabwe and thats why he hasnt gone for Mugabe
Yes, Bush did think he would win the war i don think it was for oil but i do think when Sadaam attempted to have his father a.ssassinated Bush had it out for him. Thats my opinion so i agree to disagree but you are right something needs to be done about Mugabe but i think that declaring war on Mugabe wouldn't work

Last edited by remixdapics; 12-02-2005 at 12:35 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy