Nov 26 - Iran President: Charge Bush for War Crimes

most viewed right now
 97
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-30-2005, 11:24 AM         #121
UGHIPHOPHEAD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WC KAMIKAZE said:
you dumb a.ss we never started any war. WW1 WW2 vietnam Korea bosnia panama. We got dragged into all of those If you would have gone to school or just listened you would know that. But these liberal a.ss teachers dont teach that no more. If all we care about is money then why do we keep giving it away to all these other punk a.ss countries. All these countries in africa . phllipines and other countries that dont ever apreciate it . but when its time for us to call on those people oh noo "we cant do that " fu*k em all cowards. At least Bush defends our counrty not like bi*ch a.ss HILLARY CLINTON

who said anything about starting any war? i sure didn't. where do you see the word "war" in my previous post? damn 23, and you're still name calling. kind of immature. hillary clinton was never president so how are you going to compare her to bush? you have no information to back up what you said. yeah the government gives foreign countries money, but do you know why? they're not just going to give money away like that. has to be a cause for it. probably to fix what they fu*ked up. props for your ignorance though.


Last edited by UGHIPHOPHEAD; 11-30-2005 at 02:10 PM..
 11-30-2005, 01:40 PM         #122
slv300e 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Renner2121 said:
Last time I checked bush didn't create nuclear weapons. And he didn't bomb hiroshima. If you check the casualties in the korean war, We had to nuke them or alot of troops would have been slaughtered...--tru story.

Im sure iran feels the same way. they need to drop a few nukes to save themselves from slaughter. who has the right to say when it is ok to drop a bomb and when its not? Thats what i hate about white people, they always think the world should move to accomodate them for whatever they like to do. Na man it dont work like that, i aint scared of getting nuked or bomb or any of that sh*t i live my life and leave the rest to the man upstairs. but if your gonna justidy dropping a nuke on another country remember that the street goes both ways bi*chs....
 11-30-2005, 01:47 PM         #123
remixdapics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just to correct the misinformation only 2 atomic bombs have been dropped in the history of war and no country or army has ever been nuked or used nuclear weapons
 11-30-2005, 11:00 PM         #124
MidEastBeast 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr_underground said:
yep, i think the world is safer now, and that there will be less terrorism in other places now since there is pressure. As for Saddam, Its a good thing we took him out of power, that save thousands of lives, plus he had ingredients to make WMD's and if the terrorist got a hold of those it would be bad. We are not the only people in Iraq either. They don't tell you that. I think we are f!ghting now so are kids won't have to do it later on this particular issue. The biggest problem wish Bush and the republicans is that they don't defend what they do in public. So the Democrats have a free day with the media and public polls. Clinton was alladvertising and no product while i think Bush in all product but no advertising. He isn't the best but he sticks to what he thinks is right.
The world is safer? You are wrong. The war in Iraq not only made America a target for increased terrorism, but it also made its allies in the war targets as well. Madrid experienced its worst act of terrorism in its history less than 2 years ago. The reason why they became targets is because of their involvement in the the war in Iraq. Also less than a month ago Jordan experienced its first ever suicide bombers, the reason being the attacks? The Jordanian governments allegiance with the US. So you are wrong when you say the world is a safer place because of the war in Iraq. And you fail to forget that the country of Iraq is part of the world and that innocent Iraqis are dying everyday, their homes being invaded and searched by the US army almost daily, so how can u ignore the fact that they are living in hell and say the world is a safer place?Their lack of safety and security is being sacrificied so that you can enjoy your new found sense of a safe world.

Also, why didn't the US invade Iraq before if they were such a threat to the world? In 1980, Saddam Hussein invaded Iran and took over some of the major oil producing cities in southern Iran near the Iraqi border (in the Persian Gulf region). This invasion was unjustified and unprovoked. The US provided Iraq with chemicals and weapons to aid them in the war. The reason that the US sided with Iraq is because they felt that Iraq was a lesser threat to the world than Iran, so they alligned themselves with the "lesser threat" to get rid ot the "larger threat" which they felt was Iran. The war lasted 8 years and did not result in any new borders (the border lines were left unchanged). A few years later Iraq (or I should say Saddam Hussein) invaded Kuwait. This time around the US decided to interfere with the war and help Kuwait by sending troops to Saudi Arabia, and then to Kuwait to help f!ght off the Iraqi offensive. The reason behind this?....Kuwait was (and still is) a US ally in the middle east. They didnt remove Saddam from power, they simply forced his troops out of Kuwait and got sanctions implied on them. Why did the US not send troops to Iran to get the Iraqi army out, but they decided to help Kuwait, when not even 10 years prior Iraq did the same thing to Iran and the US sided with Saddam???? ANd they knew at the time of the Kuwait war Saddam was a threat then y didnt they remove him from power back then? Makes u wonder......
 12-01-2005, 01:23 AM         #125
UGHIPHOPHEAD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^word. bump to keep this the discussion going.
 12-01-2005, 02:04 AM         #126
slv300e 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 remixdapics said:
just to correct the misinformation only 2 atomic bombs have been dropped in the history of war and no country or army has ever been nuked or used nuclear weapons
lets not forget which fine nation is the only one in history to actually use WMD against civilians. Oh yes, the one that is telling Iran that they shouldn thave wmd or else they might use them which is "wrong"
 12 years ago '04        #127
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
avatar space
space
$989 | Props total: 14 14
 PaKI said:
In Japan kids are still being born retarted because of the radioactivity ....

What exactly is your point ?? Oh we should of tested for the side effects of the atomic bomb, make shure we didnt hurt them too much, since they were HUMANE with their opposition. Hahahaa, stupid a.ss. Heres a few reasons why they got hit with a Atomic bomb.

1. Kamikaze they didnt give a fu*k about dying. Negotiations were out of the question. Our fathers, brothers and sisters would keep coming back in body bags, maybe to this day if it had not ended.
2. The atrocities they commited when they invaded China. murder, torture, and r*pe of innocent seniors, women and children. Hundreds of thousands of people decapitated, mountains of skulls, entire cities k!lled and not instantly.Can you imagine that sh*t.
3. THEY k!llED MORE THEN WE DID EVEN AFTER USING THE ATOMIC bombS.
Source:

I say the score was even. sh*t was very fu*ked up. We should just let that sh*t go. Its the past. We have seen the horrors of what nuclear weapons can do to OUR planet, we CANT just sit back and let muthafu*kas do what they want with it. We invented the sh*t over here in the USA and feel responsible for whatever happens if someone uses it. We ALL live in this planet and have to take care of it for our CHILDREN.
 12 years ago '04        #128
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
avatar space
space
$989 | Props total: 14 14
 PaKI said:
.....Have you ever realized that suicide bombers started because of a REASON? It wasnt some random guy's idea for fun.. suicide bombers are desperate people who do not have any other measures to help protect their family.. The US fu*ked us all....

How are you going to help protect your family if you blow your self up? I think your family needs you more if your alive. The loss of a loved one is a terrible feeling. Man our soldiers over in Iraq dont want to k!ll anyone, they want to make it back home alive. The sooner these bastard suicide bombers stop the sooner we get the fu*k outta there. I see that suicide bombers use God as a reason to do it. I believe God is great, and does not need a human strapped with explosives to have his message heard..........this is my last post on this subject, im out. 1
 12-01-2005, 11:13 AM         #129
Spanish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MidEastBeast said:
The world is safer? You are wrong. The war in Iraq not only made America a target for increased terrorism, but it also made its allies in the war targets as well. Madrid experienced its worst act of terrorism in its history less than 2 years ago. The reason why they became targets is because of their involvement in the the war in Iraq. Also less than a month ago Jordan experienced its first ever suicide bombers, the reason being the attacks? The Jordanian governments allegiance with the US. So you are wrong when you say the world is a safer place because of the war in Iraq. And you fail to forget that the country of Iraq is part of the world and that innocent Iraqis are dying everyday, their homes being invaded and searched by the US army almost daily, so how can u ignore the fact that they are living in hell and say the world is a safer place?Their lack of safety and security is being sacrificied so that you can enjoy your new found sense of a safe world.

Also, why didn't the US invade Iraq before if they were such a threat to the world? In 1980, Saddam Hussein invaded Iran and took over some of the major oil producing cities in southern Iran near the Iraqi border (in the Persian Gulf region). This invasion was unjustified and unprovoked. The US provided Iraq with chemicals and weapons to aid them in the war. The reason that the US sided with Iraq is because they felt that Iraq was a lesser threat to the world than Iran, so they alligned themselves with the "lesser threat" to get rid ot the "larger threat" which they felt was Iran. The war lasted 8 years and did not result in any new borders (the border lines were left unchanged). A few years later Iraq (or I should say Saddam Hussein) invaded Kuwait. This time around the US decided to interfere with the war and help Kuwait by sending troops to Saudi Arabia, and then to Kuwait to help f!ght off the Iraqi offensive. The reason behind this?....Kuwait was (and still is) a US ally in the middle east. They didnt remove Saddam from power, they simply forced his troops out of Kuwait and got sanctions implied on them. Why did the US not send troops to Iran to get the Iraqi army out, but they decided to help Kuwait, when not even 10 years prior Iraq did the same thing to Iran and the US sided with Saddam???? ANd they knew at the time of the Kuwait war Saddam was a threat then y didnt they remove him from power back then? Makes u wonder......
Your wrong.and your defeatist attitude toward the whole war is the only reason people are doubting the war effort.Its our fault -its our fault-thats all I hear from people that dont know sh*t.I'm glad that WW2 wasnt faught now cuz then you'd all be so damn quick to give up. people say we went to iraq but were attacked by terrorists from saudi Arabia trained in Afganistan.AND SO WHAT? this is a GLOBAL WAR against a very determined certain enemy. Japan attacked us at Pearl Harbor. But we went to Europe first to f!ght before we handed them there a.ss-kickin.GLOBAL WAR. Its completely Laughable that you would see it okay to attack Madrid and Jordan by TERRORISTS-justifiable because they've helped the U.S-as if the U.S. doesnt help anybody.
Lets say that there is a serial k!ller going across the country k!lling people.If that serial k!ller is caught, doesnt that make the country safer? of course there will always be more serial k!llers to look for but never the less. the country is better off.-Do you get it yet? The facts that remain are simple. Saddam helped terrorists.He was given the chance to come clean-12 years.He wanted to fu*k with us. AFter what happened there was no more playin around.period.
And dont act like we havent helped our enemies before.We fought with Russia during WW2 then came the Cold War.are you gonna tell me now that we should have left Russia alone- because at on point we helped them? n*gga please.learn a little something.I can go on all day -its just not worth it.your ignorant a.sses will make up sh*t and bend the truth to try and prove me wrong.
 12 years ago '04        #130
mr_underground|m 1967 heat pts1967
space
avatar space
space
$22,765 | Props total: 28476 28476
 PaKI said:
In Japan kids are still being born retarted because of the radioactivity .... Have you ever realized that suicide bombers started because of a REASON? It wasnt some random guy's idea for fun.. suicide bombers are desperate people who do not have any other measures to help protect their family.. The US fu*ked us all....

Leave Japan out of this, The US and Japan are best friends, that sh*t has been left in the past. We helped rebuild the sh*t. Kamikaze didn't do it becuase they were desperate either, why do you people speak with no back up evidence. A lot of people here just blurt out sh*t.
 12 years ago '05        #131
bars 
space
avatar space
space
$45 | Props total: 0 0
you people agreeing with Iranian president are crazy. they're a state sponsor of terrorism. you either know nothing or you're just clowns. bush isn't the greatest president obviously but i'd rather have him then some lunatic cleric that wants to destroy israel and suppreses women. get a clue boxden
 12-01-2005, 05:16 PM         #132
MidEastBeast 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spanish said:
Your wrong.and your defeatist attitude toward the whole war is the only reason people are doubting the war effort.Its our fault -its our fault-thats all I hear from people that dont know sh*t.I'm glad that WW2 wasnt faught now cuz then you'd all be so damn quick to give up. people say we went to iraq but were attacked by terrorists from saudi Arabia trained in Afganistan.AND SO WHAT? this is a GLOBAL WAR against a very determined certain enemy. Japan attacked us at Pearl Harbor. But we went to Europe first to f!ght before we handed them there a.ss-kickin.GLOBAL WAR. Its completely Laughable that you would see it okay to attack Madrid and Jordan by TERRORISTS-justifiable because they've helped the U.S-as if the U.S. doesnt help anybody.
Lets say that there is a serial k!ller going across the country k!lling people.If that serial k!ller is caught, doesnt that make the country safer? of course there will always be more serial k!llers to look for but never the less. the country is better off.-Do you get it yet? The facts that remain are simple. Saddam helped terrorists.He was given the chance to come clean-12 years.He wanted to fu*k with us. AFter what happened there was no more playin around.period.
And dont act like we havent helped our enemies before.We fought with Russia during WW2 then came the Cold War.are you gonna tell me now that we should have left Russia alone- because at on point we helped them? n*gga please.learn a little something.I can go on all day -its just not worth it.your ignorant a.sses will make up sh*t and bend the truth to try and prove me wrong.

WHEN did i defend the bombings in madrid and Jordan. Can u read? SHow me where i said the bombings were ok or even justified? Dont accuse me of that. I simply saids that the world is not a safer place as a result of the war in iraq, and i proved that statement by using Madrid and Jordan bombings as proof. GO read my post again properly before you come on here talking sh*t. And I am in no way a fan of Saddam. I am am Iranian-Canadian, which means that I have family and relatives affected directly by Saddams actions, so I am not defending him, if I was to be biased then I would be biased towards the US simply for the fact that Saddam invaded my country and k!lled hundreds of thousands of my people. BUT I am simply stating the facts about the US..... and u didnt answer my question about why the US chose to help Saddam in the past by suplying them with weapons, then coming back a decade later and invade him for his "WMDs". HE has always been a threat to his Middle Eastern neighbours, but US sat back and watched him invade Iran.

ALso Saddam and Osama bin Laden are not connected u moron. Osama wanted Saddam to turn Iraq into a hardlined Islamic state, in return for protection, but Saddam was opposed to the idea of an Islamic state, so the 2 are unconnected. You have no facts, no background to the region, and no care for lives of the ppl in the Middle East, so ur comments come off as biased BS. U act educated, but thats all it is, an act, to hide ur American propaganda BS.
PS. I did not bash anyone, but you came on and bashed my thread with ur non-sense, so ill return the favor.
 12-01-2005, 05:40 PM         #133
MidEastBeast 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bars said:
you people agreeing with Iranian president are crazy. they're a state sponsor of terrorism. you either know nothing or you're just clowns. bush isn't the greatest president obviously but i'd rather have him then some lunatic cleric that wants to destroy israel and suppreses women. get a clue boxden
FOr ur information most people in Iran, and most Iranians outside of Iran do not support the hard-line Islamic government. However, you have to realize that during the elections, the only candidates that are allowed to run are the ones who are approved by the Supreme leader. So the choice of candidates is very narrow. Also it is very unfair to judge a whole nation based on the leader. According to most of you, every Iraqi is a Saddam loyalist and a supports suicide bombings, and every Iranian is a radical Islamist whose goal is to destroy the US. If that were the case, then I can generalize you Americans as being oil-hungry racist morons with no culture.
 12-01-2005, 10:08 PM         #134
adhir 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MidEastBeast said:
FOr ur information most people in Iran, and most Iranians outside of Iran do not support the hard-line Islamic government. However, you have to realize that during the elections, the only candidates that are allowed to run are the ones who are approved by the Supreme leader. So the choice of candidates is very narrow. Also it is very unfair to judge a whole nation based on the leader. According to most of you, every Iraqi is a Saddam loyalist and a supports suicide bombings, and every Iranian is a radical Islamist whose goal is to destroy the US. If that were the case, then I can generalize you Americans as being oil-hungry racist morons with no culture.

repped...and good stuff mideastbeast....u clearly no what you are talking abot...and thats true..it is not proper to subjugate a whole nation due to the fact that their leader is a whack job...just like calling every islamic person a terrorist due to the fact that Osama is a terrorist...its not right..and we shuold not be stereotyping people liek this...
 12-02-2005, 12:48 AM         #135
Spanish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MidEastBeast said:
WHEN did i defend the bombings in madrid and Jordan. Can u read? SHow me where i said the bombings were ok or even justified? Dont accuse me of that. I simply saids that the world is not a safer place as a result of the war in iraq, and i proved that statement by using Madrid and Jordan bombings as proof. GO read my post again properly before you come on here talking sh*t. And I am in no way a fan of Saddam. I am am Iranian-Canadian, which means that I have family and relatives affected directly by Saddams actions, so I am not defending him, if I was to be biased then I would be biased towards the US simply for the fact that Saddam invaded my country and k!lled hundreds of thousands of my people. BUT I am simply stating the facts about the US..... and u didnt answer my question about why the US chose to help Saddam in the past by suplying them with weapons, then coming back a decade later and invade him for his "WMDs". HE has always been a threat to his Middle Eastern neighbours, but US sat back and watched him invade Iran.

ALso Saddam and Osama bin Laden are not connected u moron. Osama wanted Saddam to turn Iraq into a hardlined Islamic state, in return for protection, but Saddam was opposed to the idea of an Islamic state, so the 2 are unconnected. You have no facts, no background to the region, and no care for lives of the ppl in the Middle East, so ur comments come off as biased BS. U act educated, but thats all it is, an act, to hide ur American propaganda BS.
PS. I did not bash anyone, but you came on and bashed my thread with ur non-sense, so ill return the favor.
Im not even wasting my time typin all this sh*t read and learn.


heres another


and another...


why you cryin and callin names now-someone disagrees with your apparent ignorance and you say they dont care about the people in the middle east?
Your the one that doesnt know what side hes on.the Iraqis are better off without him there.
oh and you justified the madrid and jordan things by blaming the US.you said that it was our fault-so there- you justified it.
Read my post again if you need to but i said weve always had enemies that were our friends at one point and foes at another.sh*t that never happened to you in your life.it has in mine.
I didnt bash your thread I said that there are alot of uneducated people talkin out of there a.ss.-You just took offense to it cuz I might have singled out your comments.but there is always more to learn-just read up.
dont act like your the only one that can speak on the subject cuz you have family and friends over there-your in CANADA im in the US.this affects me more than you.What the hell is Canada doin eh? I got friends in the military that are tryin to help people in that country.You should be happy that Saddam cant hurt anyone anymore.I just dont get it... I'm done with you.Hit me back once youve read those articles.
 12-02-2005, 05:11 AM         #136
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The war was started for oil, plain and simple. Iraq posed no threat to America whatsoever. Maybe it had Terrorist camps but who said they were coming for America? America have obviously done something and they know they have if terrorist want to start attacking them and I find it funny how 4 major oil companys have been given oil contracts in Iraq since the fall of Saddam.
 12-02-2005, 08:26 AM         #137
remixdapics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
The war was started for oil, plain and simple. Iraq posed no threat to America whatsoever. Maybe it had Terrorist camps but who said they were coming for America? America have obviously done something and they know they have if terrorist want to start attacking them and I find it funny how 4 major oil companys have been given oil contracts in Iraq since the fall of Saddam.
only 2 countries terrorists really care about the "Great Satan" (America) and Israel who else is there. Also what who did you think an oil contract would go to when contracts are given out companies bid and usually the 1 with the lowest bid with the mos agreeable terms gets it of course a major oil company would get the contract there wasnt an established company in Iraq to get the job done. And before somebody screams Halliburton, they lost out many of their contracts and although d!ck Cheney used to work for them he had to sell his stock in the company so he doesnt get paid by them
 12-02-2005, 08:55 AM         #138
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 remixdapics said:
only 2 countries terrorists really care about the "Great Satan" (America) and Israel who else is there. Also what who did you think an oil contract would go to when contracts are given out companies bid and usually the 1 with the lowest bid with the mos agreeable terms gets it of course a major oil company would get the contract there wasnt an established company in Iraq to get the job done. And before somebody screams Halliburton, they lost out many of their contracts and although d!ck Cheney used to work for them he had to sell his stock in the company so he doesnt get paid by them
Ok if the war wasnt for oil, then what was it for? Because America under threat? PLEASE. If you actually think America was under any threat from Iraq, go outside and k!ll yourself cause you will be doing the world a good thing. Why do you think these terrorists are attacking America? Because America are medeling in things that doesnt concern them.
 12-02-2005, 09:23 AM         #139
Spanish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Ok if the war wasnt for oil, then what was it for? Because America under threat? PLEASE. If you actually think America was under any threat from Iraq, go outside and k!ll yourself cause you will be doing the world a good thing. Why do you think these terrorists are attacking America? Because America are medeling in things that doesnt concern them.
Shut the hell up you uneducated fuk-tellin people to k!ll themselves? Real mature -real intelligent- Your ignorance isnt even worth responding.You have nothing-zip,nada,no proof whatsoever. Ive shown you proof. He was a threat-HE k!llED PEOPLE ALL THE TIME.We found mass graves....WTF?!!!! this is so fukin retarded.....I have to laugh.
 12-02-2005, 09:32 AM         #140
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spanish said:
Shut the hell up you uneducated fuk-tellin people to k!ll themselves? Real mature -real intelligent- Your ignorance isnt even worth responding.You have nothing-zip,nada,no proof whatsoever. Ive shown you proof. He was a threat-HE k!llED PEOPLE ALL THE TIME.We found mass graves....WTF?!!!! this is so fukin retarded.....I have to laugh.
Where did I say he didnt k!ll anyone? Where once did I say that? I said he never posed a threat to the US and he didnt, the Us were medeling in things that didnt concern them. You cannot justify this war in anyway. Watch the Us get bombed again just like 9/11 because their sticking their nose in where its not needed and its your ignorance that is worrying, thinking your f!ghting for the freedom of America


Last edited by tweedle-; 12-02-2005 at 09:33 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 14
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy