squad up!

Nov 26 - Iran President: Charge Bush for War Crimes

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-02-2005, 10:36 AM         #151
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr_underground said
what problem comes from there that affects anyone else?
and what problem comes from Iraq that affects anyone? WMDS?? You should be more worried about North Korea than Iraq for that.

13 years ago '04        #152
mr_underground|m 2064 heat pts2064
space
space
$23,886 | Props total: 32469 32469
 tweedle- said
and what problem comes from Iraq that affects anyone? WMDS?? You should be more worried about North Korea than Iraq for that.

Terror camps and unstable leader. A lot of countries are watching North Korea right now including us.

12-02-2005, 10:39 AM         #153
remixdapics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said
true but you cant antagonize/invade a country with WMDS only a country in the developing stage cauz once they got them they can use them so we will never invade NK for that reason plus Kim Jong Il is insane he tells his citizens he's a god

12-02-2005, 10:43 AM         #154
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 remixdapics said
true but you cant antagonize/invade a country with WMDS only a country in the developing stage cauz once they got them they can use them so we will never invade NK for that reason plus Kim Jong Il is insane he tells his citizens he's a god
Exactly, hes insane. If he wants to send some nukes to America, there gonna be sent without any hesitation.

mr_underground said
Terror camps and unstable leader.
What do you think Robert Mugabe is? Hes jsut the same as Saddam if not worse

12-02-2005, 10:55 AM         #155
EscoBori 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No doubt Bush is a criminal, but can anybody honestly believe those Iranian pieces of s*** aren't lying about trying to make nuclear weapons? Duke is clearly lying his a.ss off.

12-02-2005, 11:12 AM         #156
sunnysingh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All i can say is that the US government is a hypocritical in its approach to international affairs. How can the government that used a nuke to flatten out and disease a whole city of innocent people tell another government to stop it nuclear production. Just my opinion.

12-02-2005, 11:14 AM         #157
remixdapics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said
What do you think Robert Mugabe is? Hes jsut the same as Saddam if not worse
I agree he is a horrible person with no right to live why wont we take him heres a few reasons
#1 - American troops are incapable of f!ghting the guerrila warfare style f!ghting in Africa, you see how we are taking incredible losses f!ghting in the cities of Baghdad imagine the sparsely populated, villages and forests of in Uganda. Ever seen Black Hawk Down that was the watered down version. We failed miserably in Mogadishu(Somalia)

#2 - The American public has even less knowledge of the atrocities occuring in Sub-Saharan Africa then it does of the Middle East

#3 - A war in Africa would be largely unpopular among our European allies(France, Germany) who continue to have ties to some African regimes

#4 - The U.S. govt will never support a Muslim regime that k!lls Christians and (animists)

#5 - Many of the Mugabe's warriors are as young as 10 to 12 yrs old, could you imagine the covers of time magazine with American soldiers k!lling kids or even the soldiers themselves forced to k!ll these children

12-02-2005, 11:17 AM         #158
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 remixdapics said
I agree he is a horrible person with no right to live why wont we take him heres a few reasons
#1 - American troops are incapable of f!ghting the guerrila warfare style f!ghting in Africa, you see how we are taking incredible losses f!ghting in the cities of Baghdad imagine the sparsely populated, villages and forests of in Uganda. Ever seen Black Hawk Down that was the watered down version. We failed miserably in Mogadishu(Somalia)

#2 - The American public has even less knowledge of the atrocities occuring in Sub-Saharan Africa then it does of the Middle East

#3 - A war in Africa would be largely unpopular among our European allies(France, Germany) who continue to have ties to some African regimes

#4 - The U.S. govt will never support a Muslim regime that k!lls Christians and (animists)

#5 - Many of the Mugabe's warriors are as young as 10 to 12 yrs old, could you imagine the covers of time magazine with American soldiers k!lling kids or even the soldiers themselves forced to k!ll these children
So basically because Bush knew he would win this, he did it? This whole war is about Oil. Theres no oil in Zimbabwe and thats why he hasnt gone for Mugabe

12-02-2005, 11:17 AM         #159
remixdapics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunnysingh said
All i can say is that the US government is a hypocritical in its approach to international affairs. How can the government that used a nuke to flatten out and disease a whole city of innocent people tell another government to stop it nuclear production. Just my opinion.
read my 1st post no country has ever used a nuke we used 2 atom bombs and only after we were attacked also people continue to forget that was a different President/Administartion who dropped the bomb not Pres. Bush. Can you imagine Mexico attacking Spain for taking them over centuries ago whats in the past is in the past i could understand if it was the same President or even the same decade but 50 years cmon come up with a better reason than that

12-02-2005, 11:22 AM         #160
remixdapics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said
So basically because Bush knew he would win this, he did it? This whole war is about Oil. Theres no oil in Zimbabwe and thats why he hasnt gone for Mugabe
Yes, Bush did think he would win the war i don think it was for oil but i do think when Sadaam attempted to have his father a.ssassinated Bush had it out for him. Thats my opinion so i agree to disagree but you are right something needs to be done about Mugabe but i think that declaring war on Mugabe wouldn't work

Last edited by remixdapics; 12-02-2005 at 11:35 AM..

12-02-2005, 11:31 AM         #161
Spanish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To middle east canadian and tweddle dumb-You can both go join the jihad for all I care. I am trying to teach you sh*t and all you can do is talk sh*t not facts. Saddam wasnt a threat for 30 years. what are you talkin about? and Zimbabwe as far as I know- didnt have training camps or support Terrorists that have hurt America-or have 12 Resolutions passed on them by THE REST OF THE WORLD. they didnt have a WMD program that they were hiding- Saddam did.These are all backed by FACT. Try arguing with someone that doesnt know what they're talkin about- you wont get your Bullsh*t passed me.
As far as the innocent people that have died.Yes there have been innocents k!lled. and not justifing it but there are always casualties of war that we would rather not happen.At the same time you cant discount the enemy-and their use of innocents-as shields or using civilian homes as bases of operations. Ive read of Saddam himself using an Elementary school to hold military meetings. And you know that our aim is to k!ll the bad guys not innocents-if you believe that we really want to k!ll innocent Iraqis your severely cracked out. I've got friends over there that buy candy with there own money to give to the kids and show solidarity with the Iraqis-I dont know where you get your info from but its very skewed, and not accurate.Dont get mad and call names cuz you have no other real points to make.

12-02-2005, 11:34 AM         #162
remixdapics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Remix agrees with you 99% spanish

Last edited by remixdapics; 12-02-2005 at 11:35 AM..

12-02-2005, 11:52 AM         #163
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spanish said
To middle east canadian and tweddle dumb-You can both go join the jihad for all I care. I am trying to teach you sh*t and all you can do is talk sh*t not facts. Saddam wasnt a threat for 30 years. what are you talkin about? and Zimbabwe as far as I know- didnt have training camps or support Terrorists that have hurt America-or have 12 Resolutions passed on them by THE REST OF THE WORLD. they didnt have a WMD program that they were hiding- Saddam did.These are all backed by FACT. Try arguing with someone that doesnt know what they're talkin about- you wont get your Bullsh*t passed me.
As far as the innocent people that have died.Yes there have been innocents k!lled. and not justifing it but there are always casualties of war that we would rather not happen.At the same time you cant discount the enemy-and their use of innocents-as shields or using civilian homes as bases of operations. Ive read of Saddam himself using an Elementary school to hold military meetings. And you know that our aim is to k!ll the bad guys not innocents-if you believe that we really want to k!ll innocent Iraqis your severely cracked out. I've got friends over there that buy candy with there own money to give to the kids and show solidarity with the Iraqis-I dont know where you get your info from but its very skewed, and not accurate.Dont get mad and call names cuz you have no other real points to make.

The terrorists are no linked to the ones that hurt America. Al Qaeda wernt in Iraq, wernt you the one that said they wernt linked? North Korea could have WMD and probably do but America hasnt done sh*t to them have they? I feel sorry for your friends that are out there f!ghting a pointless war for the personal gain of one person.

12-02-2005, 12:02 PM         #164
remixdapics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said
The terrorists are no linked to the ones that hurt America. Al Qaeda wernt in Iraq, wernt you the one that said they wernt linked? North Korea could have WMD and probably do but America hasnt done sh*t to them have they? I feel sorry for your friends that are out there f!ghting a pointless war for the personal gain of one person.
naw that was me tweedle like i was sayin getting rid of Sadaam was a good thing but now that we got him out we cant just withdraw thats what happened in Iran the 1st time when the Shah was overthrown but if Bush thinks he will find a new Iraqi leader that is sypathetic to the West and is supported by his country and their Arab/Muslim brethren he gotta be on some Manchurian Candidate ish

13 years ago '04        #165
space
space
 tweedle- said

wrong again...your logic is tainted and sad....who's gain?...i can't believe you said one person though lol...you are completely lost. What kind of politics do you follow? or are you just guessing at this? I'm an ongoing studen at the AICS (advanced Institute of Conservative Studies) what abotu you what political school or political knowed do you have?

Last edited by mr_underground; 12-02-2005 at 12:10 PM..

12-02-2005, 12:10 PM         #166
A2DaZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn this thread is still going, some of yall are hyped up and my IQ just dropped below the limit with some of yalls ignorant comments...no thinking involved at all, sad to think with your d!ck and not your heads. I don't know how many times I've had to explain to you fu*k mooks the situation with Iran, middle east, and especially the U.S. interfering in international affairs abroad, it's just tasteless, and anyone who says "fu*k Iran, or other middle eastern countries, the U.S. is doing the right thing...", is a brainwashed maggot... I don't know how else to put it for most of you people, and that's so damn disturbing over an unjustified war....

12-02-2005, 12:18 PM         #167
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr_underground said
wrong again...your logic is tainted and sad....who's gain?...i can't believe you said one person though lol...you are completely lost. What kind of politics do you follow? or are you just guessing at this? I'm an ongoing studen at the AICS (advanced Institute of Conservative Studies) what abotu you what political school or political knowed do you have?
So because you go to a political school, your all knowing? One man decided if America went to war. He went for one reason, the oil. Sure Oil companys benefit but he benefits more other wise he wouldnt of done it. You can tell me you went to war because of WMDs but thats not true other wise you would have gone to war with North Korea, You can tell me your there because of terrorist camps but is Iraq the only country with Terrorist camps? You can even tell me its to help the Iraqi people but why arent you helping the Zimbabwein people? You can sugercoat it until your blue in the face but this whole war is about 1 thing and 1 thing only, Oil and the only reason you dont admit to this is because you dont want to admit that your country has royally fu*ked up

Last edited by tweedle-; 12-02-2005 at 12:20 PM..

13 years ago '04        #168
space
space
 tweedle- said
So because you go to a political school, your all knowing? One man decided if America went to war. He went for one reason, the oil. Sure Oil companys benefit but he benefits more other wise he wouldnt of done it. You can tell me you went to war because of WMDs but thats not true other wise you would have gone to war with North Korea, You can tell me your there because of terrorist camps but is Iraq the only country with Terrorist camps? You can even tell me its to help the Iraqi people but why arent you helping the Zimbabwein people? You can sugercoat it until your blue in the face but this whole war is about 1 thing and 1 thing only, Oil and the only reason you dont admit to this is because you dont want to admit that your country has royally fu*ked up

You don't know how oil companies work so you can't speak on that. lol i know wherey ou got that oil theory from too, thats how i know you make no sense, so i'm not going to go into detail with that. THat would take to long. You fu*ked yourself up by saying oil lol.

12-02-2005, 12:42 PM         #169
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not really. You cant give me a decent reason as to why you went to war because everything you say is either happening in other countrys on the same scale or worse.

12-02-2005, 12:43 PM         #170
slv300e 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 remixdapics said
read my 1st post no country has ever used a nuke we used 2 atom bombs and only after we were attacked also people continue to forget that was a different President/Administartion who dropped the bomb not Pres. Bush. Can you imagine Mexico attacking Spain for taking them over centuries ago whats in the past is in the past i could understand if it was the same President or even the same decade but 50 years cmon come up with a better reason than that

according to what your saying then saddam coudl justify using atom bombs agaisnt the US. after all, they were sitting on their own land and then one day the big bad US arrives and takes em over. even when they werent invaded, they still had no fly zones over their own airspace!!!! HOW CAN YOU TELL SOMBODY NOT TO WALK AROUND IN THEIR OWN HOUSE?? the bush administration enforced this so fu*k OUTTA HERE you bush lovers all yall are hypocritical. The Us attacked iraq when they didnt do anythign much like how the japanese attacked the us when we didnt do anything. And if a different president did it thats no excuse either your representing the country not yourself. The US has the worst foreign policy theyve always been hypocritical. Another example for you uneducated people.

DUring the cuban missle crisis the soviet union put short range nukes on Cuba so the US would be within immediate striking distance. The us got really upset about that and it resulted in a nuclear standoff, some say the closest we have ever been to nuclear war. Well the US said the soviet union could not put any weapons in cuba at all, no exceptions and demanded them removed, which happened eventually. BUt the hypocritical part of the story is that for years before that the US had established air bases and missle silos for their jupiter missles in Turkey which is RIGHT NEXT to the soviet union, no water seperating them (for those who never seen a map). Explain to me how we are can have missles in turkey but they cant have them in cuba???? Regardless of where I live, when somthing is wrong, its jsut wrong.... real talk....

13 years ago '04        #171
space
space
 tweedle- said
Not really. You cant give me a decent reason as to why you went to war because everything you say is either happening in other countrys on the same scale or worse.

i have been gave my reason, your going in circles now.....

12-02-2005, 12:47 PM         #172
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr_underground said
i have been gave my reason, your going in circles now.....
Show me the reason then, copy and paste it back.

13 years ago '04        #173
space
space
i'm not going back all those pages for that lol, i'll let you find it its somethere back there it might be int he single digits.

12-02-2005, 01:11 PM         #174
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr_underground said
i'm not going back all those pages for that lol, i'll let you find it its somethere back there it might be int he single digits.
Damn, thats the exact reason I dont wanna look.

12-02-2005, 01:50 PM         #175
Spanish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tweedle-Dumb -I posted the evidence a bunch of pages back-your a lost cause.You wont believe facts-thats it I'm done.Do some more research then come and speak to me like a grown a.ss man.

Home      

most viewed right now
FBG Wooski shot in head at friends funeral
160 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Sarah Silverman Says Louis C.K. Masturbated in Front of Her: ‘F— yeah..
67 comments
2 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Damian Lillard arrives at tonight’s game dressed as Stone Cold Steve Austin
39 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA San Antonio Spurs vs Los Angeles Lakers
272 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA DERRICK ROSE with CROSSOVER of the YEAR so far :mjomfg:
6 comments
23 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside LIL WAYNE PAYS a STUDENTS ENTIRE UNIVERSITY FEES after SHE MADE HIM a C..
20 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Those T1tties Are DEFINITELY REAL...
20 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Wolves PRINCE inspired jersey leaked
42 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA I TOLD BOXDEN THAT CELTICS ARE FINISHED :mjiseeyou:
38 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
McDonalds hack for basically free food
90 comments
5 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside j prince on birdmans ass for money owed to his son
79 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Drake beautiful baby mom vibin to that drake
106 comments
6 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 22 - (He just came out) ‘I’m a nationalist!’: Trump makes stunning..
14 comments
2 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
legendary 3mb goon drew mcintyre throws down the gauntlet
410 comments
3 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 22 - NYPD sergeant being investigated for shoving underwear down c..
104 comments
5 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl Got The Lower Body Of A Preteen Quarter Horse
23 comments
5 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This my type
23 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick ol’ Filipina girl
24 comments
5 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside First Red Dead gameplay leak
9 comments
2 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cassie Offers Savage Update Following Diddy Break-Up
87 comments
9 hours ago
@hiphop
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Static3IVERSON
2Cold
dagreat1_87
theFREAK
black cobra
realkilla3
Scorpz
Daptism
G.W.
!!!
Top 10 most slapped recently
Rule 336
Lonny Breaux
TomDick&Harry
Fras
katurner 92
blah blah blah
BXSPAGHETT
Juliette DaBlok
6Fraud
Gmengfx

most viewed right now
online now  69
Image(s) inside LiAngelo Ball has s3x tape with a tr@nny. #BBB #BallControl
182 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  33
Video inside after 20 years tchina arnold talks about the drama on martin
122 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  24
NFL Week 7: MNF New York Giants (1-5) at Atlanta Falcons (2-4) | 10/22 8:15pm
252 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  17
What’s The Worst Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You?
218 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside Got damn Arsenal straight destroyed this d1ke in a battle!!
51 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Oct 20 - This is Like a Ad for the Border Wall
149 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside Samsung may have just killed the game... Zero bezels on deck!
58 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside Sticking My Finger In Her A** Like It’s Rondo’s Face
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy