Nov 26 - Iran President: Charge Bush for War Crimes

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #101
e-man 
space
space
$556 | Props total: 0 0
Yo,, from an outsiders point of view... I pretty much read through this whole thread and I cant remember anyone Defending Bush. But I've seen many comments defending America.Theres no doubt America is a nation of prosperity and oppurtunity and most of all power. But with power in the hands of a lunatic like Bush things go wrong.

Personally I respect America and I actually wouldnt mind living there but I have no respect for President Bush. It's clear that since Bush has been president of America the occurence of dramatic events such as 9/11 (RIP) and the invasion of iraq have become apparent. Why, because of the change in leadership. When Clinton was president did anything this serious affect America? When Clinton was president America was solid as a rock, and was respected by the international community.

Since Bush has become president People all around the world now think America is power and money hungry..I disagree..the people are the same..same values, outlooks etc. Its the leader thats changed.. and with that leader all the negative effects have spiralled uncontrollably. I mean, just look at how he handled Cyclone Katrina...appauling.

So I dont speak for myself when I say this but Bush is the problem...not America.

Peace out.
 11-28-2005, 09:15 PM         #102
SAUCYSLIMM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr_underground said:
your the the brainwashed one, becuase i'm not going on all opinion. Your just following the trend that was set for you.
How do you know that isn't the guy's opinion? You're just a.ssuming that he's the brainwashed one because he has a different opinion than yours.

Last edited by SAUCYSLIMM; 11-28-2005 at 09:18 PM..
 11-28-2005, 09:20 PM         #103
shotta84 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i say go ahead and charge em. lets keep it fair now.
 12 years ago '04        #104
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,222 | Props total: 732 732
yeah fu*k Bush. What is fu*ked up is we were suposed to go after bin laden... sh*t we looked for him for about 4 month(still not found Him) and the Bush bi*ch a.ss take us and starts a war with iraq. Iraq didnt do sh*t to us. this was just a cover up so he could f!ght his daddys war and now muthafu*kas a dying everyday. you cant liberate a country that doesnt want to be Liberated. So our troops are f!ght a fake a.ss war that Bush Created.

I support our troop cuz they aint got no choice. :banghead: :banghead:
 11-29-2005, 12:41 AM         #105
playon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 G_M_D said:
Iran is next in our little game of command and conquer so what ever this dusche has to say is Irrelevent even if he does have a valid point-

sorry to dissapoint but iran will not just lay down its weapons and surrender like iraq has iran is a proud nation with majority of population milatry trained this will be the real test 4 the us army i aint saying that iran will win but the u.s is strugling to defeat a few thousand insurgents maily no military training will be huge loss loss of human life a shame that this has to happen but im it will as bush and his croonies seem relentess on going 2 war
 11-29-2005, 01:33 AM         #106
UGHIPHOPHEAD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the U.S government needs to stay out of other countries businesses, let their leaders handle the problems they're facing. that's the problem with the U.S, always want convert other countries to a democracy. they don't really care about other people from foreign countries. all the U.S government cares about are their money and other sources of where the money are at. why can't they just stick with trading goods and leave it that way instead of trying to control how foreign leaders run their country. bush is still a bad president even if he does any good.
 12 years ago '04        #107
peto 
space
space
$2,360 | Props total: 16 16
Ahmadinejad is very right, BUT I live in the US, do the hell with Iran.
 12 years ago '04        #108
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$989 | Props total: 14 14
********CHECK OUT THE LINK AT THE BOTTON************
We nuked Japan, to END a WORLD WAR. Many more people would of died if it had not ended like that. Its estimated that 10-30 MILLION people died during the Japanese invasion of CHINA. MASS GRAVES CONTAINING HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DECAPITATED HEADS were found !!! So for you f*g**ts talking all this sh*t about heroshima, they had it coming to them, KARMA bi*ches. But now that we have seen the horrors of nuclear weapons, its OUR duty as AMERICANS, to keep it out of the hands of extremists who invented and praise the suicide bomber (IRAN). suicide bombers are like celebrities and have shrines dedicated to them over there (sh*t was on the discovery channel). F Uck all you dumb fu*ks taking sides for those pussies. Imagine a NUCLEAR suicide bombER, who doesnt give a fu*k about ending the WORLD. They believe it would give them a ticket into Heaven. fu*k IRAN. fu*k ALL YOU PUSSIES TALKING DOWN ON US THE USA. YOUD BE TALKING JAPANESE OR GERMAN IF IT WASNT FOR US ----REAL TALK----

SOURCE: (look at the picture, mountains of human skulls)

Last edited by Thirdc0astgh0st; 11-29-2005 at 04:38 AM..
 11-29-2005, 12:15 PM         #109
Spanish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For all that dont KNOW-Dont speak. noone wants to hear utter ignorance. Iran is letting Foreign f!ghters into Iraq to f!ght our soldiers. To shoot at other fellow AMERICANS.So in essence your defending our enemy.Your all cowards. not worthy of this forum. What gives these Iranians the right to say what goes on in Iraq?-a country they were trying to takeover not long ago. For you to a.ssume that this Iranian President who wasnt even elected-is correct and that Bush is wrong that just shows CLEARLY how distorted and completely wrong YOU are.Where are you getting your solid proof that Irans Pres is right and wheres your solid proof that Bush is wrong? Its ridiculous. Education is real easy to get.just look for it. Its not that hard. Im so sick of the Completely idiotic comments that come from those that say they respect us but dont see things how they are.you see them how you want to.I dont even know why I bother. Honestly I wish I could just open peoples eyes to the truth but their minds eyes are too much already clouded.
 12 years ago '04        #110
Hanif 
space
space
$526 | Props total: 0 0
It doesn't make sense to me - why did you Americans put Bush in the office to begin with anyway? if theres so much hatred for him....
 12 years ago '04        #111
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194 OP
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 Hanif said:
It doesn't make sense to me - why did you Americans put Bush in the office to begin with anyway? if theres so much hatred for him....
Actually, Bush's Governor brother in Florida had rigged Florida's votes, giving Bush the victory in Florida, thus giving him the election.

Gore ended up petitioning the case (the 1st time a presidential election in the US became a court case) to the Supreme Court. With the majority of the members being Bush's daddy's picks/friends, they voted in favor of Bush and made him the US president.

The first time ever that a presidential election was decided by the Supreme Court.

It was a really ugly scene, but that's how Bush got into the White House.

Last edited by Screwhead; 11-29-2005 at 04:18 PM..
 11-29-2005, 07:01 PM         #112
WC KAMIKAZE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 onlyonesmoke said:
yeah fu*k Bush. What is fu*ked up is we were suposed to go after bin laden... sh*t we looked for him for about 4 month(still not found Him) and the Bush bi*ch a.ss take us and starts a war with iraq. Iraq didnt do sh*t to us. this was just a cover up so he could f!ght his daddys war and now muthafu*kas a dying everyday. you cant liberate a country that doesnt want to be Liberated. So our troops are f!ght a fake a.ss war that Bush Created.

I support our troop cuz they aint got no choice. :banghead: :banghead:

First of all. WE ae still looking for bi*ch a.ss Bin laden that coward. Second of all it has already been proven that Saddam has ties with al qaida. So we have a legit reason for being over there. If you dont know what the fu*k your talking about dont say sh*t. Bush is not f!ghting his Daddys war. The persian gulfwar was not really a war. Our objective there was to remove saddams troops out of kawait. saddam invaded kuwait so we protected kuwait. We did not go over to take out saddam we went strickly for the liberation of kuwait and we did that. We are justified in going to war with Iraq. Saddam was a threat to the world along with north korea, syria, iran and and pakistan. I support our troops to the fullest. But I do not feel sorry for them. They do have a choice. they took an oath to defend this country to the death , so they know what they are getting into. What do you think the fu*kin military is for? Building houses. iraq does want to be liberated because they have lived in fear their whole life. they still live in fear because these radical extremists that threaten every body telling them that if they help us they will die. bush never created a war they brought the war to us. DO YOU NOT REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED ON 9/11 a.ssWHOLE. think about it how many inoccent people died that day and for what so they could try and take over the world. thats their ultimate goal is to have a total islamic state. Just remeber that all the wars we fought and all the soldiers that died were to give you freedoms thar you take advantage of every day. they gave you the right to talk sh*t like you do. Many other countries dont even have that right because those people would be k!lled. think about that.
 11-29-2005, 07:05 PM         #113
WC KAMIKAZE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thirdc0astgh0st said:
We nuked Japan, to END a WORLD WAR. Many more people would of died if it had not ended like that. Its estimated that 10-30 MILLION people died during the Japanese invasion of CHINA. MASS GRAVES CONTAINING HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DECAPITATED HEADS were found !!! So for you f*g**ts talking all this sh*t about heroshima, they had it coming to them, KARMA bi*ches. But now that we have seen the horrors of nuclear weapons, its OUR duty as AMERICANS, to keep it out of the hands of extremists who invented and praise the suicide bomber (IRAN). suicide bombers are like celebrities and have shrines dedicated to them over there (sh*t was on the discovery channel). F Uck all you dumb fu*ks taking sides for those pussies. Imagine a NUCLEAR suicide bombER, who doesnt give a fu*k about ending the WORLD. They believe it would give them a ticket into Heaven. fu*k IRAN. fu*k ALL YOU PUSSIES TALKING DOWN ON US THE USA. YOUD BE TALKING JAPANESE OR GERMAN IF IT WASNT FOR US ----REAL TALK----

SOURCE: [WEBSITE LINK] (look at the picture, mountains of human skulls)

Hey foo I give you madd props on that sh*t dogg. fureal. but we drop two atomic bombs not nukes people keep saying nukes But damn dogg get em
 11-29-2005, 07:13 PM         #114
WC KAMIKAZE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UGHIPHOPHEAD said:
the U.S government needs to stay out of other countries businesses, let their leaders handle the problems they're facing. that's the problem with the U.S, always want convert other countries to a democracy. they don't really care about other people from foreign countries. all the U.S government cares about are their money and other sources of where the money are at. why can't they just stick with trading goods and leave it that way instead of trying to control how foreign leaders run their country. bush is still a bad president even if he does any good.

you dumb a.ss we never started any war. WW1 WW2 vietnam Korea bosnia panama. We got dragged into all of those If you would have gone to school or just listened you would know that. But these liberal a.ss teachers dont teach that no more. If all we care about is money then why do we keep giving it away to all these other punk a.ss countries. All these countries in africa . phllipines and other countries that dont ever apreciate it . but when its time for us to call on those people oh noo "we cant do that " fu*k em all cowards. At least Bush defends our counrty not like bi*ch a.ss HILLARY CLINTON
 11-29-2005, 07:26 PM         #115
PaKI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thirdc0astgh0st said:

SOURCE: [WEBSITE LINK] (look at the picture, mountains of human skulls)
In Japan kids are still being born retarted because of the radioactivity .... Have you ever realized that suicide bombers started because of a REASON? It wasnt some random guy's idea for fun.. suicide bombers are desperate people who do not have any other measures to help protect their family.. The US fu*ked us all....

Last edited by PaKI; 11-29-2005 at 07:26 PM..
 11-30-2005, 08:08 AM         #116
liljohnson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hanif said:
Same reason why people think Kanye West is a good producer...most people are just idiots, straight up.
 11-30-2005, 09:27 AM         #117
remixdapics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know mad people hate George Bush but do you realize how ignorant you sound saying that GWB should be tried for war crimes what crime would you charge him with. America nto my knowledge has only charged Slobodan Milosevic & Sadaam Hussein of war crimes in the past 10 years to my knowledge and it was not just American opinion, United Nations has also previously charged both men with war crimes. To the poster who said why can't Iran have nukes the reason is the U.S. and all major countries realized that nuclear warfare is wrong while; we still possess nuclear weapons our government no longer builds InterContinetal Ballistic Missiles(nukes) and we have signed numerous treaties requiring ourselves to disable and dissemble the number of warheads we possess. Another reason we do not wish for Iran to possess nuclear warheads is their head of state has already stated his intent to use his power to the demise of America and its allies (Israel).

Also to dispute the claim of using Uranium bullets used in Iraq. The Uranium bullets are used as an anti-tank defense weapon only they are not fired to shoot at people but at tanks. Unlike other nations the U.S. does not use chemical or biological weapons which Iran & Iraq have used on their own people
 11-30-2005, 09:31 AM         #118
remixdapics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hanif said:

In 2000 GWB won the majority of electoral college votes but lost the poular vote despite a recount, becoming the 43rd president what Bush haters fail to realize is Clinton did the same thing in 1996
 11-30-2005, 10:00 AM         #119
Spanish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I posted a good article/speech by a Democrat Joe Leiberman-ran for VP with Gore.He says alot of stuff that the media wont. Makes some very interesting statements, to check it out go here.
 11-30-2005, 10:32 AM         #120
MidEastBeast 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea alot safer, cause we all know how the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq really resulted in the capture of Bin Laden and really stopped terrorism. NOT really, no one has been caught and it just created more extremists who are upset about their homeland being invaded. The more wars he starts, the more terrorism it will create.

mr_underground said:
talk to the soldier and see what they think....yall are tripping, I think the world is safer becuase Bush made a move on terrorism
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
42 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago