Nov 26 - Iran President: Charge Bush for War Crimes

most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 25
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-28-2005, 07:47 AM         #81
WC KAMIKAZE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 liljohnson said:
^ No, the guy speaks the truth. I'm sure you would feel differently if NYC was nuked like Hiroshima. Read up. What makes the U.S. so fu*kin' special?...and BTW, where are the nukes in Iraq? Bush forged "war" over a bunch of non-existant WMD's...oil lovin' piece of sh*t.



Hey fool Get youre facts strait we didnt nuke heroshima we droped atomic bombs on them dumbass. We never claimed that Iraq had nukes but we already found thousands of pounds of chemical weapons . Open your eyes idiot. If you think that Saddam didnt have WMDs go dig up those 2 milion kirds that he used them on. you dont know sh** bi*ch If we went to war over oil why isnt our gas prices like f****ing 50 cents and sh*t. If we wanted to take their oil trust me we could take over the nation In a matter of weeks. Plus if it was all about oil why dont we take over kuwait think about it.
 12 years ago '04        #82
mr_underground|m 1965 heat pts1965
space
avatar space
space
$22,749 | Props total: 28402 28402
 WC KAMIKAZE said:
Hey fool Get youre facts strait we didnt nuke heroshima we droped atomic bombs on them dumbass. We never claimed that Iraq had nukes but we already found thousands of pounds of chemical weapons . Open your eyes idiot. If you think that Saddam didnt have WMDs go dig up those 2 milion kirds that he used them on. you dont know sh** bi*ch If we went to war over oil why isnt our gas prices like f****ing 50 cents and sh*t. If we wanted to take their oil trust me we could take over the nation In a matter of weeks. Plus if it was all about oil why dont we take over kuwait think about it.

don't comment these fools man there just gonna take you in circles, i'm going to work on making a polictical section where only certain people can get in or dumb comments the the first 5 pages will get deleted


Last edited by mr_underground; 11-28-2005 at 12:26 PM..
 11-28-2005, 12:35 PM         #83
kriis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all of its bullsh*t and drama.. fck bush.
 11-28-2005, 12:55 PM         #84
Spanish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OMG -Somebody please list ALL politicians with money in Oil and you would see DEMS And REPUBS both have their money in oil companies.THIS IS AMERICA you DUMB FUKS.YOU -ME- YOUR POPS- YOUR GRANPOPS- COULD ALL HAVE MONEY IN OIL. I could put my money in the oil Business today if I wanted to. Its called investing.but you need money to invest first.

Iran is in no place to call Bush a war criminal.or any other world leader a war criminal. Iran is not allowed Nuclear weapons.PERIOD. not because WE say so. It's because the WHOLE FUKIN WORLD SAYS SO!!! They aren't trusted.they have repeatedly lied about their nuclear power and they arent allowed to create it. If the U.S.or some other country was hit by a nuclear bomb,You are the same idiots that would say "Why didnt any one try to stop them from making the bomb?" "Its Bush's Fault- he let them have nuclear weapons."
Give me fukin break.
 12 years ago '04        #85
mr_underground|m 1965 heat pts1965
space
avatar space
space
$22,749 | Props total: 28402 28402
 Spanish said:
OMG -Somebody please list ALL politicians with money in Oil and you would see DEMS And REPUBS both have their money in oil companies.THIS IS AMERICA you DUMB FUKS.YOU -ME- YOUR POPS- YOUR GRANPOPS- COULD ALL HAVE MONEY IN OIL. I could put my money in the oil Business today if I wanted to. Its called investing.but you need money to invest first.

Iran is in no place to call Bush a war criminal.or any other world leader a war criminal. Iran is not allowed Nuclear weapons.PERIOD. not because WE say so. It's because the WHOLE FUKIN WORLD SAYS SO!!! They aren't trusted.they have repeatedly lied about their nuclear power and they arent allowed to create it. If the U.S.or some other country was hit by a nuclear bomb,You are the same idiots that would say "Why didnt any one try to stop them from making the bomb?" "Its Bush's Fault- he let them have nuclear weapons."
Give me fukin break.


its good to see people who understand on BX, i see you know what your talking about.
 11-28-2005, 01:07 PM         #86
Spanish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UGHIPHOPHEAD said:
mr underground. go listen to immortal technique album or read up on theories/facts about the U.S government and the stupid president. hah. you're a brainwashed drone.

LOL at IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE being your source of KNOWING ALL.
He performed at a show in jersey recently and challegend people to question him-thinking no one would.My boy was the DJ so after the show I said to him that most of the sh*t he says I thought was full of sh*t.You know what he said to me? "I dont believe Everything I say wholeheartedly is the truth but there are things worth questioning,Do you read any books?" And I said "Yeah always reading a book-but anybody can write a book -doesnt mean its the truth-Even Hitler wrote a book-was that the truth?" He had nothing to say after that,except "you wanna buy my new album-I'll sign it."
LOLOLOLOL -what a joke.
 11-28-2005, 01:29 PM         #87
UGHIPHOPHEAD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i didn't say anything about technique being my source of knowing all. but props to you anyways. hah. this thread is getting ridiculous.
 11-28-2005, 02:42 PM         #88
Spanish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UGHIPHOPHEAD said:
i didn't say anything about technique being my source of knowing all. but props to you anyways. hah. this thread is getting ridiculous.
but you said you go to him for facts basically-I would hope for your sake you find other sources of info. props back dog.
 11-28-2005, 02:51 PM         #89
PaKI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol its funny how people neg me for my opinions ... Like really are your e-points going to change my opinion??

:finger:
 11-28-2005, 02:59 PM         #90
playon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spanish said:
OMG -Somebody please list ALL politicians with money in Oil and you would see DEMS And REPUBS both have their money in oil companies.THIS IS AMERICA you DUMB FUKS.YOU -ME- YOUR POPS- YOUR GRANPOPS- COULD ALL HAVE MONEY IN OIL. I could put my money in the oil Business today if I wanted to. Its called investing.but you need money to invest first.

Iran is in no place to call Bush a war criminal.or any other world leader a war criminal. Iran is not allowed Nuclear weapons.PERIOD. not because WE say so. It's because the WHOLE FUKIN WORLD SAYS SO!!! They aren't trusted.they have repeatedly lied about their nuclear power and they arent allowed to create it. If the U.S.or some other country was hit by a nuclear bomb,You are the same idiots that would say "Why didnt any one try to stop them from making the bomb?" "Its Bush's Fault- he let them have nuclear weapons."
Give me fukin break.

man ur dumbass who the fu*k supplied iraq with the WMD'S the govt u r so tryin to defend when iran and iraq were at war so what u r sayin is that only when the us govt allows it is a country in the mid east is allowed to have wmds go fu*k ureself u and ure hypocritical govt
 11-28-2005, 03:49 PM         #91
deathrowinmate1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so do u think the war in iraq is justified mr. underground?
 11-28-2005, 03:54 PM         #92
UGHIPHOPHEAD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spanish said:
but you said you go to him for facts basically-I would hope for your sake you find other sources of info. props back dog.
i didn't say i go to him for facts. i was just advising mr. underground to give him a listen. hah. i dont listen to every word tech says. i do read from other sources you know. i read about those thangs before i heard tech spittin' political sh*t. but yeah, thanks for the props back. good lookin' dawg.
 12 years ago '04        #93
Solidus 
space
space
space
$1,559 | Props total: 10 10
the war in iraq was not justified - bottomline bush is moron
 12 years ago '04        #94
mr_underground|m 1965 heat pts1965
space
avatar space
space
$22,749 | Props total: 28402 28402
 deathrowinmate1 said:
so do u think the war in iraq is justified mr. underground?

yep, i think the world is safer now, and that there will be less terrorism in other places now since there is pressure. As for Saddam, Its a good thing we took him out of power, that save thousands of lives, plus he had ingredients to make WMD's and if the terrorist got a hold of those it would be bad. We are not the only people in Iraq either. They don't tell you that. I think we are f!ghting now so are kids won't have to do it later on this particular issue. The biggest problem wish Bush and the republicans is that they don't defend what they do in public. So the Democrats have a free day with the media and public polls. Clinton was alladvertising and no product while i think Bush in all product but no advertising. He isn't the best but he sticks to what he thinks is right.


Last edited by mr_underground; 11-28-2005 at 04:31 PM..
 11-28-2005, 05:47 PM         #95
SAUCYSLIMM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr_underground said:
yep, i think the world is safer now, and that there will be less terrorism in other places now since there is pressure. As for Saddam, Its a good thing we took him out of power, that save thousands of lives, plus he had ingredients to make WMD's and if the terrorist got a hold of those it would be bad. We are not the only people in Iraq either. They don't tell you that. I think we are f!ghting now so are kids won't have to do it later on this particular issue. The biggest problem wish Bush and the republicans is that they don't defend what they do in public. So the Democrats have a free day with the media and public polls. Clinton was alladvertising and no product while i think Bush in all product but no advertising. He isn't the best but he sticks to what he thinks is right.
What are you talking about? We had a fu*king 'coalition of the willing', everyone knows that. It was a very public issue.
 11-28-2005, 06:16 PM         #96
liljohnson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Clinton while he was gettin' dome from Monica > Bush and his Daddy's entire terms...

Clinton was all about the economy...he didn't have to forge wars to create jobs and set up conditions to have cheaper oil prices in the future. He didn't force our culture upon the population of other countries just because what they were doin' wasn't right in his mind...

Bush is an idiot...he makes a big damn deal about gay marriage and doesn't give a fu*k about the troops he's sendin' to war, social security, and many other important issues facing this country today.

I applaud the Iranian government for what they're doin'...Besides, someone that can't pronounce (and probably spell) every day words shouldn't be in any position of power, much less the president of our country.
 11-28-2005, 06:26 PM         #97
gunit00 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr_underground said:
yep, i think the world is safer now, and that there will be less terrorism in other places now since there is pressure. As for Saddam, Its a good thing we took him out of power, that save thousands of lives, plus he had ingredients to make WMD's and if the terrorist got a hold of those it would be bad. We are not the only people in Iraq either. They don't tell you that. I think we are f!ghting now so are kids won't have to do it later on this particular issue. The biggest problem wish Bush and the republicans is that they don't defend what they do in public. So the Democrats have a free day with the media and public polls. Clinton was alladvertising and no product while i think Bush in all product but no advertising. He isn't the best but he sticks to what he thinks is right.
Ah...... another brain washed guinea pig. :banghead:
 12 years ago '05        #98
G_M_D 
space
avatar space
space
$1,678 | Props total: 24 24
Iran is next in our little game of command and conquer so what ever this dusche has to say is Irrelevent even if he does have a valid point-
 12 years ago '04        #99
mr_underground|m 1965 heat pts1965
space
avatar space
space
$22,749 | Props total: 28402 28402
 gunit00 said:
Ah...... another brain washed guinea pig. :banghead:

your the the brainwashed one, becuase i'm not going on all opinion. Your just following the trend that was set for you.


Last edited by mr_underground; 11-28-2005 at 07:13 PM..
 11-28-2005, 06:59 PM         #100
Lesane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bush should be charged. But it'll never happen. End of story.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy