NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
154 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-27-2005, 04:31 PM         #61
MATTeps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j-ro23 said:
If the Iraq war was all about oil wheres all the oil at? Dont be traitors guys just move to Canada
com on u here we can chill HAHA smoke a blunt together
 12 years ago '04        #62
chubs189 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,109 | Props total: 5874 5874
If all ya'll talking shiat about Amercia go live somewhere else
ITS Cause of people saying sh*t like this is why the people in this country dont know half the sh*t that goes on. i hate it ever since sept 11 its considered unpariotic or your considered a traitor if you dont agree with your govt or its leader and the choices and the direction the way this country is going.just so you know before bush decides to put in a new patriot act that takes away our rights we still have something called freedom of speech and we can say what ever the fu*k we want either it be good or bad about this govt.and for the people that say i should move out this country cause im a traitor or unpatriotic i say screw you pawn.ive opened my eyes to the truth maybe you should too before its to late.maybe if everyone in this country would think for themselves and not let television news channels direct there lives maybe we wouldnt be in this situation.
 11-27-2005, 04:34 PM         #63
playon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr_underground said:
Its not Bush making us look bad, its the media remember Bush is republican and the media are mostly democrats so they will do whatever to knock bush down and one way is turn the people against him, like i said...most people on here no nothing about politics...(not directed toward you, i'm just saying). If you ask anyone in any country other than UK, Japan and some other stable countries which country would they want to live 9/10 they are going to say the US.

man what fu*kn drugs are you using what media are u talking about cnn foxnews
yep they sayin some fu*ked up sh*t bout bush man ure kidding they control these organisations ive never seen one bad thing been said bout bush n the mainstream us media apart from maybe the michael moore doc. but only when bush and his croonies are out of office will u know the real extent of his fu*k ups
the sh*t he be really doin :finger:
 12 years ago '04        #64
mr_underground|m 1967 heat pts1967
space
space
$22,763 | Props total: 28469 28469
 MATTeps said:
Bush = Hitler k!ll innocent people

have you lost your mind, what kind of dumb as statement is this, i'm not even going into detail...sh*t like this is waht makes the US bad, the dumb fu*ks that lay in majority
 12 years ago '04        #65
space
space
 playon said:
man what fu*kn drugs are you using what media are u talking about cnn foxnews
yep they sayin some fu*ked up sh*t bout bush man ure kidding they control these organisations ive never seen one bad thing been said bout bush n the mainstream us media apart from maybe the michael moore doc. but only when bush and his croonies are out of office will u know the real extent of his fu*k ups
the sh*t he be really doin :finger:

yes they do, the Goverment doesn't control a lot of the media. They can only stop something after the fact. Trust me........I know a lot about the Gov't and politics i have all the connections in the world when it comes to Gov't
 11-27-2005, 04:54 PM         #66
racho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChrisBosh4_ATL said:
fu*k that Iranian piece of sh*t. The entire government of Iran are currupt and fundamentalist criminals.
Daamn...
Could you give us ONE example of corruption that took place in Iran??
Just because Iran has been keeping its position against the US, some fools are getting pissed off.
Patriotism or ethnocentrism?
 11-27-2005, 05:12 PM         #67
A2DaZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of yall are so ignorant, President Ahmadinejad is right, at least he is standing up for what is true, unlike most countries with thumbs up their a.sses... that's what I like about Iran, they don't take sh*t from the U.S. or other nations, unlike most middle eastern puppets like Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Egypt, Iraq, etc., sh*t is sad, but true...
 11-27-2005, 06:31 PM         #68
SAUCYSLIMM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr_underground said:
yes they do, the Goverment doesn't control a lot of the media. They can only stop something after the fact. Trust me........I know a lot about the Gov't and politics i have all the connections in the world when it comes to Gov't
So if you have connections all over the political arena in the US and the world, then how come you aren't a political science major or a politician, instead of being an annoying little bi*ch on the fu*king internet who talks sh*t about stuff he doesn't back up?
 11-27-2005, 07:13 PM         #69
UGHIPHOPHEAD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mr underground. go listen to immortal technique album or read up on theories/facts about the U.S government and the stupid president. hah. you're a brainwashed drone.
 11-27-2005, 07:14 PM         #70
PaKI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr_underground said:
The government OWNS the media.. To put it simply...
 12 years ago '04        #71
space
space
 UGHIPHOPHEAD said:
mr underground. go listen to immortal technique album or read up on theories/facts about the U.S government and the stupid president. hah. you're a brainwashed drone.

LOL Immortal Techninue? after that comment i'm going a.ssume you and idiot and igonre all comments from you.

PaKI said:
The government OWNS the media.. To put it simply...
of course but its split into divisions. the Government doesn't neccesary work as a whole when it comes down to its departments. The Gov't doesn't tell the media what to put out.

SAUCYSLIMM said:
So if you have connections all over the political arena in the US and the world, then how come you aren't a political science major or a politician, instead of being an annoying little bi*ch on the fu*king internet who talks sh*t about stuff he doesn't back up?
same goes for you, another dumb a.ss comment, which i can barely respond to becuase my mind won't go to that level of idiocy without force. Actually i'm am going to skip this one.

Last edited by mr_underground; 11-27-2005 at 07:25 PM..
 11-27-2005, 07:27 PM         #72
UGHIPHOPHEAD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes, he speaks the truth in his music. what do you know about Bush anyways. seems like you're kissing his and the republicans a.ss. you know the U.S government is behind a lot of sh*t that has been happening around the world and Bush plays his role in those schemes.
 12 years ago '04        #73
space
space
 UGHIPHOPHEAD said:
yes, he speaks the truth in his music. what do you know about Bush anyways. seems like you're kissing his and the republicans a.ss. you know the U.S government is behind a lot of sh*t that has been happening around the world and Bush plays his role in those schemes.

Of course they are, thats not neccessary a bad thing you know....A lot of good comes from it. Most Americans opinons don't matter becuase they don't know. Immortal technique is not a valid souce dude lol

Last edited by mr_underground; 11-27-2005 at 09:46 PM..
 11-27-2005, 09:09 PM         #74
SAUCYSLIMM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr_underground said:
Of course they are, thats not neccessary a bad thing you know....A lot of good comes from it. Most Americans opinons don't matter becuase they don't know i work with one of the directors of the CIA. Immortal technique is not a valid souce dude lol
If you actually worked with the CIA you would not be so stupid as to reveal that. That's like screwing yourself over on your own doing. And how was my comment stupid? I mean compared to the sh*t that you post, claiming that you work for the CIA, there's no way that my comment can be stupid.
 12 years ago '04        #75
space
space
 SAUCYSLIMM said:
If you actually worked with the CIA you would not be so stupid as to reveal that. That's like screwing yourself over on your own doing. And how was my comment stupid? I mean compared to the sh*t that you post, claiming that you work for the CIA, there's no way that my comment can be stupid.

doesn't look like explaining this is gonna do any good, you showed you ignorance by how you interpreted that. So i about done responding to you...
 12 years ago '05        #76
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,087 | Props total: 227 227
"They say Iran has to stop its peaceful nuclear activity since there is a probability of diversion while we are sure that they are developing and testing (nuclear weapons) every day," Ahmadinejad said. "They speak as if they are the lords of the world."
Wow....big statements made. I was wondering what the Iranians were doing in that gathering. I just flipped over it though.

But to Mr. Underground: I know you are a dude that seems to have a lot of sense, but dude, you ain't gotta explain this sh*t and your affiliations to the "mass public" of BX. You should just bring that to the Knowledge Corner. Just stressing trying to educate those who have clearly taken sides on these issues.

Also, neither side is fully capable of escaping wrong intentions. Bush is not completely the best candidate for this position of power right now, and neither is the opposing sides who focuses on the negativity of these misguided politcal wars.
 12 years ago '04        #77
space
space
^^^^ yeahi just added a quote to my sig that explains them
 11-27-2005, 09:53 PM         #78
UGHIPHOPHEAD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
doesn't look like explaining this is gonna do any good, you showed you ignorance by how you interpreted that. So i about done responding to you...

...hah okay. you really didn't make sense right there. you edited your post just to say something about technique? where's your valid source? besides supposely working with directors from the CIA. so are you trying to say your opinion matters because you worked with the CIA? you sure do have a positive attitude towards the U.S. can you try mentioning some down side about the U.S government? Cause you're not actually telling us why you're defending the U.S. besides that you live near DC and supposely worked with directors from the CIA.

Last edited by UGHIPHOPHEAD; 11-27-2005 at 09:55 PM..
 11-27-2005, 10:12 PM         #79
CRACKMANAGER2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CRACKMANAGER2 said:
whoeva doesnt agree wit da comments is a redneck an white.........sorry but this comment is probably true....
^^^^^^^^^^^^
 12 years ago '04        #80
eMJay 
space
space
$812 | Props total: 0 0
If the Iraq war was all about oil wheres all the oil at? Dont be traitors guys just move to Canada
please don't we have enough trouble trying to stop the flow of guns coming up from the U.S. ...

P.S. the whole point of DS2 is to set up a permanent U.S. Military base in that part of the world and to internationalize the oil fields ... that area is the most strategic part of land in the world and they get to help protect Isreal, with whom I have no problem with. I'm not anti-semetic, I'm just anti death.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy