squad up!

Nov 26 - Iran President: Charge Bush for War Crimes

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
29 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-27-2005, 02:46 PM         #51
space alien 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
iraq had no nukes whatsoever.....any nuke missles that they had were given to them by the united states goverment......saddam didnt decide to become a so-called "terrorist" at random....his source of income was the oil he sold to the united states...so the usa taxpayer is directly responsible for makin saddam into a terrorist......btw bill clinton's s3x life > the entire bush 41 and bush 43 presidency combined

11-27-2005, 02:50 PM         #52
liljohnson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 space alien said
iraq had no nukes whatsoever.....any nuke missles that they had were given to them by the united states goverment......saddam didnt decide to become a so-called "terrorist" at random....his source of income was the oil he sold to the united states...so the usa taxpayer is directly responsible for makin saddam into a terrorist......btw bill clinton's s3x life > the entire bush 41 and bush 43 presidency combined
Preach!

11-27-2005, 02:54 PM         #53
space alien 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bill clinton for lifetime presidency.....so what if he lied about s3x.....he was still the best president since jfk

13 years ago '04        #54
j-ro23 
space
space
$943 | Props total: 8 8
If all ya'll talking shiat about Amercia go live somewhere else. im a beaner and we came here cuz this country is better that most countries around the world, just cuz one fool (Bush) make us all look bad dont mean anything. America is one of the worlds greatest counties, god bless America. i do agree tho that this country is going downhil but we r the generation that can fix all this shiznit stop talking and start doing

13 years ago '04        #55
j-ro23 
space
space
$943 | Props total: 8 8
If the Iraq war was all about oil wheres all the oil at? Dont be traitors guys just move to Canada

11-27-2005, 03:13 PM         #56
playon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
best believe the west and its hypocricy hell nah fu*k bush cheney rumsfield and the rest of these fu*kn croonies who support these fools
too whoever said usa = best country man im sure uve never left ure city let alone been to another country 2 compare u with the rest of the so called lucky people
man 18% of the usa residents have passports
82% dont have passports how can u say u live in the best country when ya iant never been to any other nation
look man im from australia ive traveled 2 europe usa parts of asia
and outta the lot i felt that i couldnt live in the usa
its supposed to be the most powerful succesful nation man so much poverty so many people livin on the streets such a divide between rich n poor

11-27-2005, 03:17 PM         #57
sniper1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 space alien said
real talk.....why cant iran have nukes if the usa has them
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6 :applause:

11-27-2005, 03:18 PM         #58
Renner2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Last time I checked bush didn't create nuclear weapons. And he didn't bomb hiroshima. If you check the casualties in the korean war, We had to nuke them or alot of troops would have been slaughtered...--tru story.

13 years ago '04        #59
mr_underground|m 2060 heat pts2060
space
space
$23,859 | Props total: 32352 32352
 j-ro23 said
If all ya'll talking shiat about Amercia go live somewhere else. im a beaner and we came here cuz this country is better that most countries around the world, just cuz one fool (Bush) make us all look bad dont mean anything. America is one of the worlds greatest counties, god bless America. i do agree tho that this country is going downhil but we r the generation that can fix all this shiznit stop talking and start doing

Its not Bush making us look bad, its the media remember Bush is republican and the media are mostly democrats so they will do whatever to knock bush down and one way is turn the people against him, like i said...most people on here no nothing about politics...(not directed toward you, i'm just saying). If you ask anyone in any country other than UK, Japan and some other stable countries which country would they want to live 9/10 they are going to say the US.

playon said
best believe the west and its hypocricy hell nah fu*k bush cheney rumsfield and the rest of these fu*kn croonies who support these fools
too whoever said usa = best country man im sure uve never left ure city let alone been to another country 2 compare u with the rest of the so called lucky people
man 18% of the usa residents have passports
82% dont have passports how can u say u live in the best country when ya iant never been to any other nation
look man im from australia ive traveled 2 europe usa parts of asia
and outta the lot i felt that i couldnt live in the usa
its supposed to be the most powerful succesful nation man so much poverty so many people livin on the streets such a divide between rich n poor

Australia is a stable nation. There are pros and cons to every nations but for stable ones the biggest reason to leave the US is to escape crime and violence. As a country the US is pretty good but its the Society that i think you speak off. Thats why i like Japan because the Society in general (racist as fu*k) but in general its ok. But yeah the US isn't really united as it use to be but its the best place to get a good job and get oppertunites

Last edited by mr_underground; 11-27-2005 at 03:34 PM..

11-27-2005, 03:30 PM         #60
MATTeps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bush = Hitler k!ll innocent people

11-27-2005, 03:31 PM         #61
MATTeps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j-ro23 said
If the Iraq war was all about oil wheres all the oil at? Dont be traitors guys just move to Canada
com on u here we can chill HAHA smoke a blunt together

13 years ago '04        #62
chubs189 37 heat pts37
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 8103 8103
If all ya'll talking shiat about Amercia go live somewhere else
ITS Cause of people saying sh*t like this is why the people in this country dont know half the sh*t that goes on. i hate it ever since sept 11 its considered unpariotic or your considered a traitor if you dont agree with your govt or its leader and the choices and the direction the way this country is going.just so you know before bush decides to put in a new patriot act that takes away our rights we still have something called freedom of speech and we can say what ever the fu*k we want either it be good or bad about this govt.and for the people that say i should move out this country cause im a traitor or unpatriotic i say screw you pawn.ive opened my eyes to the truth maybe you should too before its to late.maybe if everyone in this country would think for themselves and not let television news channels direct there lives maybe we wouldnt be in this situation.

11-27-2005, 03:34 PM         #63
playon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr_underground said
Its not Bush making us look bad, its the media remember Bush is republican and the media are mostly democrats so they will do whatever to knock bush down and one way is turn the people against him, like i said...most people on here no nothing about politics...(not directed toward you, i'm just saying). If you ask anyone in any country other than UK, Japan and some other stable countries which country would they want to live 9/10 they are going to say the US.

man what fu*kn drugs are you using what media are u talking about cnn foxnews
yep they sayin some fu*ked up sh*t bout bush man ure kidding they control these organisations ive never seen one bad thing been said bout bush n the mainstream us media apart from maybe the michael moore doc. but only when bush and his croonies are out of office will u know the real extent of his fu*k ups
the sh*t he be really doin :finger:

13 years ago '04        #64
space
space
 MATTeps said
Bush = Hitler k!ll innocent people

have you lost your mind, what kind of dumb as statement is this, i'm not even going into detail...sh*t like this is waht makes the US bad, the dumb fu*ks that lay in majority

13 years ago '04        #65
space
space
 playon said
man what fu*kn drugs are you using what media are u talking about cnn foxnews
yep they sayin some fu*ked up sh*t bout bush man ure kidding they control these organisations ive never seen one bad thing been said bout bush n the mainstream us media apart from maybe the michael moore doc. but only when bush and his croonies are out of office will u know the real extent of his fu*k ups
the sh*t he be really doin :finger:

yes they do, the Goverment doesn't control a lot of the media. They can only stop something after the fact. Trust me........I know a lot about the Gov't and politics i have all the connections in the world when it comes to Gov't

11-27-2005, 03:54 PM         #66
racho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChrisBosh4_ATL said
fu*k that Iranian piece of sh*t. The entire government of Iran are currupt and fundamentalist criminals.
Daamn...
Could you give us ONE example of corruption that took place in Iran??
Just because Iran has been keeping its position against the US, some fools are getting pissed off.
Patriotism or ethnocentrism?

11-27-2005, 04:12 PM         #67
A2DaZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of yall are so ignorant, President Ahmadinejad is right, at least he is standing up for what is true, unlike most countries with thumbs up their a.sses... that's what I like about Iran, they don't take sh*t from the U.S. or other nations, unlike most middle eastern puppets like Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Egypt, Iraq, etc., sh*t is sad, but true...

11-27-2005, 05:31 PM         #68
SAUCYSLIMM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr_underground said
yes they do, the Goverment doesn't control a lot of the media. They can only stop something after the fact. Trust me........I know a lot about the Gov't and politics i have all the connections in the world when it comes to Gov't
So if you have connections all over the political arena in the US and the world, then how come you aren't a political science major or a politician, instead of being an annoying little bi*ch on the fu*king internet who talks sh*t about stuff he doesn't back up?

11-27-2005, 06:13 PM         #69
UGHIPHOPHEAD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mr underground. go listen to immortal technique album or read up on theories/facts about the U.S government and the stupid president. hah. you're a brainwashed drone.

11-27-2005, 06:14 PM         #70
PaKI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr_underground said
The government OWNS the media.. To put it simply...

13 years ago '04        #71
space
space
 UGHIPHOPHEAD said
mr underground. go listen to immortal technique album or read up on theories/facts about the U.S government and the stupid president. hah. you're a brainwashed drone.

LOL Immortal Techninue? after that comment i'm going a.ssume you and idiot and igonre all comments from you.

PaKI said
The government OWNS the media.. To put it simply...
of course but its split into divisions. the Government doesn't neccesary work as a whole when it comes down to its departments. The Gov't doesn't tell the media what to put out.

SAUCYSLIMM said
So if you have connections all over the political arena in the US and the world, then how come you aren't a political science major or a politician, instead of being an annoying little bi*ch on the fu*king internet who talks sh*t about stuff he doesn't back up?
same goes for you, another dumb a.ss comment, which i can barely respond to becuase my mind won't go to that level of idiocy without force. Actually i'm am going to skip this one.

Last edited by mr_underground; 11-27-2005 at 06:25 PM..

11-27-2005, 06:27 PM         #72
UGHIPHOPHEAD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes, he speaks the truth in his music. what do you know about Bush anyways. seems like you're kissing his and the republicans a.ss. you know the U.S government is behind a lot of sh*t that has been happening around the world and Bush plays his role in those schemes.

13 years ago '04        #73
space
space
 UGHIPHOPHEAD said
yes, he speaks the truth in his music. what do you know about Bush anyways. seems like you're kissing his and the republicans a.ss. you know the U.S government is behind a lot of sh*t that has been happening around the world and Bush plays his role in those schemes.

Of course they are, thats not neccessary a bad thing you know....A lot of good comes from it. Most Americans opinons don't matter becuase they don't know. Immortal technique is not a valid souce dude lol

Last edited by mr_underground; 11-27-2005 at 08:46 PM..

11-27-2005, 08:09 PM         #74
SAUCYSLIMM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr_underground said
Of course they are, thats not neccessary a bad thing you know....A lot of good comes from it. Most Americans opinons don't matter becuase they don't know i work with one of the directors of the CIA. Immortal technique is not a valid souce dude lol
If you actually worked with the CIA you would not be so stupid as to reveal that. That's like screwing yourself over on your own doing. And how was my comment stupid? I mean compared to the sh*t that you post, claiming that you work for the CIA, there's no way that my comment can be stupid.

13 years ago '04        #75
space
space
 SAUCYSLIMM said
If you actually worked with the CIA you would not be so stupid as to reveal that. That's like screwing yourself over on your own doing. And how was my comment stupid? I mean compared to the sh*t that you post, claiming that you work for the CIA, there's no way that my comment can be stupid.

doesn't look like explaining this is gonna do any good, you showed you ignorance by how you interpreted that. So i about done responding to you...

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thot falls to death taking a selfie
98 comments
4 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside UH-OH: JAY-Z Pull UP On OFFSET FROM MIGOS & GOT HIM SHOOK BACKSTAGE fo..
65 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Men father your sons
29 comments
1 hour ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Wes Welker warns Brandon Lloyd about Aaron Hernandez's antics
61 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Oct 16 - Girl watches BF get "r@ped" at a haunted house
26 comments
3 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl so gorgeous you wouldn’t even feel bad to simp.
32 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Frank Ntilikina Starting At The 3, Knox On Bench For Knicks
52 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Netflix dropped one of the scariest series of all time
26 comments
4 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Be honest, do you want the top?
32 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 Do you think drake brave enough to throw a sub at styles
10 comments
56 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Oh My: Getting Ready For Halloween Never Looked So Good!
6 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Redskins over their last 57 games... RIDICULOUS *Boogie Cousins voice*
12 comments
55 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Google , Apple, and IBM no long require college education to work there
72 comments
4 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NBA ITS OFFICIAL: NBA has surpassed the NFL as America's Sport :jaycigar:
10 comments
54 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 16 - 12 Year Old, Playing Football, Dies after being electrocuted
17 comments
5 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Nas and Diddy balling in the Gucci store
6 comments
3 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Drake wanted to carry Rihianna's Baby
25 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Off-White x Air Max 90' (fall)
1 comments
3 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
EA DDA is real.
15 comments
4 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
MMA White fighter Mike Perry drops the N-word again
19 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
itZVerZe318
Flippa Huxtable
stogz
Cant Read Shit
squirtofkahlua
talkofny2k4
LostTenets
Lonny Breaux
The Watcher
DrizzyStan06
Top 10 most slapped recently
Kodack sixnine
Papi
suavehooper
TaxStoneCooked
Heisenberg
Brucebaner2
DrizzyStan06
Veggie Burgers
talkofny2k4
Tim Jay

most viewed right now
online now  36
Dutch Watt Girl Impressed By Dutch Watt Girls Butt
65 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  34
Video inside This New TV Show Is The SH*T
41 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  31
Image(s) inside More Cushion For The Pushin...
62 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside Wayno speaks facts on Pusha and Drake
81 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside Best look yet at Peter Parker’s new suit in ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home
61 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside Brazilian Puerto Rican Hybrid. I Almost Nutted Twice Making This Thread
90 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside Ella Mai addresses Jacquees situation
98 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Oct 15 - As DNA Test Kit Sales Skyrocket, So Go The Number Of Broken Homes.
97 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy