Nov 26 - Iran President: Charge Bush for War Crimes

most viewed right now
 127
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
191 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 98
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-27-2005, 10:04 AM         #41
Sregor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This guy is gonna get k!lled, and bush is gonna say it was a terrorist attack and hes gonna say he needs to invade iran to help the people.
 11-27-2005, 10:58 AM         #42
liljohnson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr_underground said:
you couldn't be more wrong...you must not know your politcs; and did you say what makes the US special lol i could write an essay on this but i will spare you.
Point out one thing I'm wrong about. I'll send you $1,000 via Paypal if you can show me how many nuclear weapons we found in Iraq.

Yet another idiot who makes comments and can't back up what they say. Perhaps your mommy or daddy should post for you?

CNN child.


Last edited by liljohnson; 11-27-2005 at 10:58 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #43
burrell9 
space
avatar space
space
$711 | Props total: 0 0
 ThatDudeMJ said:
the Irani president is now my hero...


fu*k Bush... how the hell can the US and the other western countries be allowed to have nukes if Iran cant....

Please answer my question without calling me a traitor(Im not because Im a Pakistani livin in Norway,so suck my c*ck).
I don't know why Bush has them he's pretty crazy, but what if Sadaam Hussein had them he's a wild dude <<< Thats why they shouldn't have them. But Bush shouldn't have them either probably would sell them to anyone who gave him discounts on Oil anyway.
 12 years ago '04        #44
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,197 | Props total: 1445 1445
 uncfan888 said:
and you speak for all soldiers when u say this, right? u know exactly what they all feel. it would be a scary sight if the democrats were in charge of this country

dawg i got a lot of friends in the sevice and all of them tell me they fu*kin hate bush, so wtf you talking about fam, how would you feel if u had to k!ll innocent people and putting your life at risk just to make bush more money fu*k that dude
 12 years ago '04        #45
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,197 | Props total: 1445 1445
now about them people on iraq f!ghting back and having their kids bombing us, them third world countrys do sh*t wayyyyy different then the usa and tell me how would you feel if big poweful usa comes into your country and try to conquer you, saying "their gonna free you" fu*k that you gonna f!ght to the death, you not just gonna lie down and let them take everything you know and own and try to change you and your beliefs into theirs

they are still f!ghting in iraq becuase they are not gonna give up without a f!ght and its funny because the news doesnt report ANYYYYYYYYTHING about the war anymore
 11-27-2005, 12:06 PM         #46
liljohnson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Raziel said:
now about them people on iraq f!ghting back and having their kids bombing us, them third world countrys do sh*t wayyyyy different then the usa and tell me how would you feel if big poweful usa comes into your country and try to conquer you, saying "their gonna free you" fu*k that you gonna f!ght to the death, you not just gonna lie down and let them take everything you know and own and try to change you and your beliefs into theirs

they are still f!ghting in iraq becuase they are not gonna give up without a f!ght and its funny because the news doesnt report ANYYYYYYYYTHING about the war anymore
Yup. These lil' kiddies only hear what the news want 'em to hear and then try to get political like celebrities.

A lot of ya'll folks need to think on your own instead of lettin' Channel 11 do it for you.
 11-27-2005, 12:19 PM         #47
PaKI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sregor said:
This guy is gonna get k!lled, and bush is gonna say it was a terrorist attack and hes gonna say he needs to invade iran to help the people.
The irani president is doing what all the leaders should have done a long time ago...
 12 years ago '04        #48
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 969 969
 ChrisBosh4_ATL said:
fu*k that Iranian piece of sh*t. The entire government of Iran are currupt and fundamentalist criminals.
kind of like the bush administration,eh?

not to pop sh*t to the republicans in this thread but the whole damn bush family is crooked as hell ..............

damn shame,although i aint feelin Iran having a attitude with "us" and then having nuclear capabilities,but i sure as hell aint feelin bush or anybody affiliated.

he's[bush] is gettin rich off of american suffering
 12 years ago '04        #49
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,197 | Props total: 1445 1445
 liljohnson said:
Yup. These lil' kiddies only hear what the news want 'em to hear and then try to get political like celebrities.

A lot of ya'll folks need to think on your own instead of lettin' Channel 11 do it for you.

this dude at work was like yea on the news they said we took over iraq in 2 weeks, i didnt even want to start with homes, the govement runs everything that is on tv,

this government needs to bbe exposed so all those blind americans
 11-27-2005, 03:25 PM         #50
Enyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
come on mr_underground tell us about real politics and the oil companies since u know so much about them..
 11-27-2005, 03:46 PM         #51
space alien 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
iraq had no nukes whatsoever.....any nuke missles that they had were given to them by the united states goverment......saddam didnt decide to become a so-called "terrorist" at random....his source of income was the oil he sold to the united states...so the usa taxpayer is directly responsible for makin saddam into a terrorist......btw bill clinton's s3x life > the entire bush 41 and bush 43 presidency combined
 11-27-2005, 03:50 PM         #52
liljohnson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 space alien said:
iraq had no nukes whatsoever.....any nuke missles that they had were given to them by the united states goverment......saddam didnt decide to become a so-called "terrorist" at random....his source of income was the oil he sold to the united states...so the usa taxpayer is directly responsible for makin saddam into a terrorist......btw bill clinton's s3x life > the entire bush 41 and bush 43 presidency combined
Preach!
 11-27-2005, 03:54 PM         #53
space alien 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bill clinton for lifetime presidency.....so what if he lied about s3x.....he was still the best president since jfk
 12 years ago '04        #54
j-ro23 
space
avatar space
space
$941 | Props total: 8 8
If all ya'll talking shiat about Amercia go live somewhere else. im a beaner and we came here cuz this country is better that most countries around the world, just cuz one fool (Bush) make us all look bad dont mean anything. America is one of the worlds greatest counties, god bless America. i do agree tho that this country is going downhil but we r the generation that can fix all this shiznit stop talking and start doing
 12 years ago '04        #55
j-ro23 
space
avatar space
space
$941 | Props total: 8 8
If the Iraq war was all about oil wheres all the oil at? Dont be traitors guys just move to Canada
 11-27-2005, 04:13 PM         #56
playon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
best believe the west and its hypocricy hell nah fu*k bush cheney rumsfield and the rest of these fu*kn croonies who support these fools
too whoever said usa = best country man im sure uve never left ure city let alone been to another country 2 compare u with the rest of the so called lucky people
man 18% of the usa residents have passports
82% dont have passports how can u say u live in the best country when ya iant never been to any other nation
look man im from australia ive traveled 2 europe usa parts of asia
and outta the lot i felt that i couldnt live in the usa
its supposed to be the most powerful succesful nation man so much poverty so many people livin on the streets such a divide between rich n poor
 11-27-2005, 04:17 PM         #57
sniper1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 space alien said:
real talk.....why cant iran have nukes if the usa has them
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6 :applause:
 11-27-2005, 04:18 PM         #58
Renner2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Last time I checked bush didn't create nuclear weapons. And he didn't bomb hiroshima. If you check the casualties in the korean war, We had to nuke them or alot of troops would have been slaughtered...--tru story.
 12 years ago '04        #59
mr_underground|m 1964 heat pts1964
space
avatar space
space
$22,742 | Props total: 28388 28388
 j-ro23 said:
If all ya'll talking shiat about Amercia go live somewhere else. im a beaner and we came here cuz this country is better that most countries around the world, just cuz one fool (Bush) make us all look bad dont mean anything. America is one of the worlds greatest counties, god bless America. i do agree tho that this country is going downhil but we r the generation that can fix all this shiznit stop talking and start doing

Its not Bush making us look bad, its the media remember Bush is republican and the media are mostly democrats so they will do whatever to knock bush down and one way is turn the people against him, like i said...most people on here no nothing about politics...(not directed toward you, i'm just saying). If you ask anyone in any country other than UK, Japan and some other stable countries which country would they want to live 9/10 they are going to say the US.

 playon said:
best believe the west and its hypocricy hell nah fu*k bush cheney rumsfield and the rest of these fu*kn croonies who support these fools
too whoever said usa = best country man im sure uve never left ure city let alone been to another country 2 compare u with the rest of the so called lucky people
man 18% of the usa residents have passports
82% dont have passports how can u say u live in the best country when ya iant never been to any other nation
look man im from australia ive traveled 2 europe usa parts of asia
and outta the lot i felt that i couldnt live in the usa
its supposed to be the most powerful succesful nation man so much poverty so many people livin on the streets such a divide between rich n poor

Australia is a stable nation. There are pros and cons to every nations but for stable ones the biggest reason to leave the US is to escape crime and violence. As a country the US is pretty good but its the Society that i think you speak off. Thats why i like Japan because the Society in general (racist as fu*k) but in general its ok. But yeah the US isn't really united as it use to be but its the best place to get a good job and get oppertunites


Last edited by mr_underground; 11-27-2005 at 04:34 PM..
 11-27-2005, 04:30 PM         #60
MATTeps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bush = Hitler k!ll innocent people
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
39 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
NFL Bortles on Seahawks: "We beat the crap out of them for 60 minutes"
92 comments
2 days ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy