Nov 26 - Iran President: Charge Bush for War Crimes

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,197 | Props total: 1445 1445
^^^ soliders dont want to be over there what you taking about fam, tthem GI joe soldiers want to be over there i dont know why, they k!lling innocent people for oil so the bush adminstration can get mad money for the oil, sorry to say but saddam was k!lling cats in iraq wayyyyyyyyyy before usa "started to care" and they claim they have WMD that does not exist, in 2001 the bush adminstration said themselves they are not worried about saddam because he doesnt have the items to make WMD. now out of no where he has them, fu*kin bullsh*t. USA IS OVER IN IRAQ TO CONTROL THE COUNTRY, PUT SOMEONE THAT IS WORKING FOR THE USA IN OFFICE AS IRAQ LEADER SO WE CAN GET THEIR OIL. hate it or love it its the TRUTH

"They speak as if they are the lords of the world."

this man speaks the truth, and trust the BUSH ADMIN WILL TRY AND GO AFTER IRAN FOR THEIR OIL, this was all part of thier plan form the rip, POOR MINORITYS, OR MINORITYS THATS ARE TRYING TO PAY FOR COLLEGE BLOOD FOR OIL

I SPEAK THE TRUTH
 11-26-2005, 11:45 PM         #22
space alien 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
iran is gonna cost us at lest $250 billion
iraq is a $350 billion waste of taxpayer money
 12 years ago '04        #23
mr_underground|m 1964 heat pts1964
space
space
$22,729 | Props total: 28375 28375
where are yall getting this oil sh*t from, do yall know how the oil industry works? what how i know yall are wrong when you say oil becuase i know the oil industy, yall must be reading and listening to that Democrat media....
 12 years ago '04        #24
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,197 | Props total: 1445 1445
^^^^ DAWG come on now open your mind, "iraq really is about helping the people over there" rightttttttttttttt

the war is about the oil and taking control over it, if im wrong tell me what the war is about becuase it sure isnt about no WMD and to free the people, because they k!lling anyone that apposes them

so what is the war about>????????????????????????????????????
 11-26-2005, 11:59 PM         #25
space alien 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bush 41 and 43 are oilmen who decided to invade iraq for oil....they knew that iraq has a fu*kin sh*tload of oil reserves....by invadin iraq for oil bush 43 made more billions for his family....bill clinton had no interest in invading iraq.....sure he bombed them a few time in a couple airstrikes....but he knew better than to waste money over bullsh*t lies
 11-27-2005, 12:45 AM         #26
Sregor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That guy done fu*ked up, Bush is gonna lace his boots and tell soemone to go whoop his a.ss.
 11-27-2005, 12:58 AM         #27
Maury Flow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man the people here agreein with this crazy fool obviously aint never heard of the united nations. bush hasnt commited war crimes, the us actually adheres to the rules of war unlike the iraqis and all them sendin in little kids strapped with bombs. just some usual bs liberals without real arguments spit out
 11-27-2005, 01:01 AM         #28
space alien 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
iran president > george bush
 11-27-2005, 01:24 AM         #29
SAUCYSLIMM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr_underground said:
where are yall getting this oil sh*t from, do yall know how the oil industry works? what how i know yall are wrong when you say oil becuase i know the oil industy, yall must be reading and listening to that Democrat media....
Your claims of having vast knowledge of politics and the oil industry, just because you live near D.C. have perked my ears, please school us on the oil industry.
 12 years ago '04        #30
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194 OP
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 mr_underground said:
The Bush family has a well documented history in the oil industry with Bush 41 owning his own oil business in the 60's and 70's, and Bush 43 having his own oil business ventures before co-owning the Texas Rangers.

They have been responsible for both wars in Iraq and have made themselves, the Bin Ladens, and the Saudis billions of dollars in the process.

The Downing Street Memos recognize the fact that Bush had plans to invade Iraq before 9/11, so it was long planned out that Bush had personal interests in Iraq.

The fact that oil campanies have been rolling in dough since this war started is enough evidence.

This was planned from the jump to seize territory and oil from Iraq, and over 2,000 soldiers and 150,000+ Iraqi civilians have died because the lies and corruption of the Bush Administration.

The Bush Administration has both American and Iraqi blood on their hands, and to be honest, they are war criminals.

The invasion of Iraq was a direct violation of the country's sovriegnty, thus breaking International Law.

Also, Bush gave manipulated and fabricated evidence to Congress (which is a felony in the United States, if I'm not mistaken)

It's a shame this war occured; and I am ashamed to call George W. Bush the president of the country I live in.

Last edited by Screwhead; 11-27-2005 at 04:16 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #31
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 mr_underground said:
Why do people say the US is the best country to live though? hmmm..... first of some of that corruption does you quite well. Yall need to learn politics man since i live near DC i know all my stuff.
Why are you so naive??? For one people think the U.S is the best country to live because of Capitalism. Anyone with a good idea & determination can get rich over here, but what people don't take in mind is in order for Capitalism to work there's always going to be a poor class. Also, please are you seriously that blind??? Some of that Corruption does you quite well??? Why don't you tell that to the victims of all those tyrants the U.S has helped mantain power in 3rd world countries.
 12 years ago '04        #32
Nocturnal-One 
space
space
$1,837 | Props total: 6 6
As soon as he says that, an earthquake has just hit Iran.

Last edited by Nocturnal-One; 11-27-2005 at 06:29 AM..
 11-27-2005, 06:29 AM         #33
ace121pk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The American people are good people but sorry your govt. is really disliked
 11-27-2005, 07:57 AM         #34
choong 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes real...
 11-27-2005, 08:11 AM         #35
ThatDudeMJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the Irani president is now my hero...

fu*k Bush... how the hell can the US and the other western countries be allowed to have nukes if Iran cant....

Please answer my question without calling me a traitor(Im not because Im a Pakistani livin in Norway,so suck my c*ck).
 12 years ago '04        #36
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 Raziel said:
^^^ soliders dont want to be over there what you taking about fam, tthem GI joe soldiers want to be over there i dont know why, they k!lling innocent people for oil so the bush adminstration can get mad money for the oil
and you speak for all soldiers when u say this, right? u know exactly what they all feel. it would be a scary sight if the democrats were in charge of this country
 12 years ago '04        #37
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 Screwhead said:
It's a shame this war occured; and I am ashamed to call George W. Bush the president of the country I live in.
if you are so ashamed, then move to another country. no one is stopping you from leaving.
 11-27-2005, 09:09 AM         #38
ThatDudeMJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow conservatives listening to rap ^ ....
 11-27-2005, 09:35 AM         #39
CRACKMANAGER2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whoeva doesnt agree wit da comments is a redneck an white.........sorry but this comment is probably true....
 12 years ago '04        #40
ChrisBosh4_ATL 
space
space
$1,978 | Props total: 0 0
 space alien said:
iran president > george bush

Dumbest comment i've ever heard on Boxden...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy