squad up!

Nov 26 - Iran President: Charge Bush for War Crimes

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-26-2005, 11:45 PM         #26
Sregor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That guy done fu*ked up, Bush is gonna lace his boots and tell soemone to go whoop his a.ss.

11-26-2005, 11:58 PM         #27
Maury Flow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man the people here agreein with this crazy fool obviously aint never heard of the united nations. bush hasnt commited war crimes, the us actually adheres to the rules of war unlike the iraqis and all them sendin in little kids strapped with bombs. just some usual bs liberals without real arguments spit out

11-27-2005, 12:01 AM         #28
space alien 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
iran president > george bush

11-27-2005, 12:24 AM         #29
SAUCYSLIMM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr_underground said
where are yall getting this oil sh*t from, do yall know how the oil industry works? what how i know yall are wrong when you say oil becuase i know the oil industy, yall must be reading and listening to that Democrat media....
Your claims of having vast knowledge of politics and the oil industry, just because you live near D.C. have perked my ears, please school us on the oil industry.

13 years ago '04        #30
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194 OP
space
space
$14,980 | Props total: 286 286
 mr_underground said
where are yall getting this oil sh*t from, do yall know how the oil industry works? what how i know yall are wrong when you say oil becuase i know the oil industy, yall must be reading and listening to that Democrat media....
The Bush family has a well documented history in the oil industry with Bush 41 owning his own oil business in the 60's and 70's, and Bush 43 having his own oil business ventures before co-owning the Texas Rangers.

They have been responsible for both wars in Iraq and have made themselves, the Bin Ladens, and the Saudis billions of dollars in the process.

The Downing Street Memos recognize the fact that Bush had plans to invade Iraq before 9/11, so it was long planned out that Bush had personal interests in Iraq.

The fact that oil campanies have been rolling in dough since this war started is enough evidence.

This was planned from the jump to seize territory and oil from Iraq, and over 2,000 soldiers and 150,000+ Iraqi civilians have died because the lies and corruption of the Bush Administration.

The Bush Administration has both American and Iraqi blood on their hands, and to be honest, they are war criminals.

The invasion of Iraq was a direct violation of the country's sovriegnty, thus breaking International Law.

Also, Bush gave manipulated and fabricated evidence to Congress (which is a felony in the United States, if I'm not mistaken)

It's a shame this war occured; and I am ashamed to call George W. Bush the president of the country I live in.

Last edited by Screwhead; 11-27-2005 at 03:16 AM..

13 years ago '04        #31
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 mr_underground said
Why do people say the US is the best country to live though? hmmm..... first of some of that corruption does you quite well. Yall need to learn politics man since i live near DC i know all my stuff.
Why are you so naive??? For one people think the U.S is the best country to live because of Capitalism. Anyone with a good idea & determination can get rich over here, but what people don't take in mind is in order for Capitalism to work there's always going to be a poor class. Also, please are you seriously that blind??? Some of that Corruption does you quite well??? Why don't you tell that to the victims of all those tyrants the U.S has helped mantain power in 3rd world countries.

13 years ago '04        #32
Nocturnal-One 
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 6 6
As soon as he says that, an earthquake has just hit Iran.

Last edited by Nocturnal-One; 11-27-2005 at 05:29 AM..

11-27-2005, 05:29 AM         #33
ace121pk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The American people are good people but sorry your govt. is really disliked

11-27-2005, 06:57 AM         #34
choong 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes real...

11-27-2005, 07:11 AM         #35
ThatDudeMJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the Irani president is now my hero...

fu*k Bush... how the hell can the US and the other western countries be allowed to have nukes if Iran cant....

Please answer my question without calling me a traitor(Im not because Im a Pakistani livin in Norway,so suck my c*ck).

13 years ago '04        #36
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,708 | Props total: 15 15
 Raziel said
^^^ soliders dont want to be over there what you taking about fam, tthem GI joe soldiers want to be over there i dont know why, they k!lling innocent people for oil so the bush adminstration can get mad money for the oil
and you speak for all soldiers when u say this, right? u know exactly what they all feel. it would be a scary sight if the democrats were in charge of this country

13 years ago '04        #37
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,708 | Props total: 15 15
 Screwhead said
It's a shame this war occured; and I am ashamed to call George W. Bush the president of the country I live in.
if you are so ashamed, then move to another country. no one is stopping you from leaving.

11-27-2005, 08:09 AM         #38
ThatDudeMJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow conservatives listening to rap ^ ....

11-27-2005, 08:35 AM         #39
CRACKMANAGER2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whoeva doesnt agree wit da comments is a redneck an white.........sorry but this comment is probably true....

13 years ago '04        #40
ChrisBosh4_ATL 
space
space
$1,978 | Props total: 0 0
 space alien said
iran president > george bush

Dumbest comment i've ever heard on Boxden...

11-27-2005, 09:04 AM         #41
Sregor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This guy is gonna get k!lled, and bush is gonna say it was a terrorist attack and hes gonna say he needs to invade iran to help the people.

11-27-2005, 09:58 AM         #42
liljohnson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr_underground said
you couldn't be more wrong...you must not know your politcs; and did you say what makes the US special lol i could write an essay on this but i will spare you.
Point out one thing I'm wrong about. I'll send you $1,000 via Paypal if you can show me how many nuclear weapons we found in Iraq.

Yet another idiot who makes comments and can't back up what they say. Perhaps your mommy or daddy should post for you?

CNN child.

Last edited by liljohnson; 11-27-2005 at 09:58 AM..

13 years ago '04        #43
burrell9 
space
space
$712 | Props total: 1 1
 ThatDudeMJ said
the Irani president is now my hero...

fu*k Bush... how the hell can the US and the other western countries be allowed to have nukes if Iran cant....

Please answer my question without calling me a traitor(Im not because Im a Pakistani livin in Norway,so suck my c*ck).
I don't know why Bush has them he's pretty crazy, but what if Sadaam Hussein had them he's a wild dude <<< Thats why they shouldn't have them. But Bush shouldn't have them either probably would sell them to anyone who gave him discounts on Oil anyway.

13 years ago '04        #44
Raziel 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,957 | Props total: 2484 2484
 uncfan888 said
and you speak for all soldiers when u say this, right? u know exactly what they all feel. it would be a scary sight if the democrats were in charge of this country

dawg i got a lot of friends in the sevice and all of them tell me they fu*kin hate bush, so wtf you talking about fam, how would you feel if u had to k!ll innocent people and putting your life at risk just to make bush more money fu*k that dude

13 years ago '04        #45
Raziel 6 heat pts
space
space
now about them people on iraq f!ghting back and having their kids bombing us, them third world countrys do sh*t wayyyyy different then the usa and tell me how would you feel if big poweful usa comes into your country and try to conquer you, saying "their gonna free you" fu*k that you gonna f!ght to the death, you not just gonna lie down and let them take everything you know and own and try to change you and your beliefs into theirs

they are still f!ghting in iraq becuase they are not gonna give up without a f!ght and its funny because the news doesnt report ANYYYYYYYYTHING about the war anymore

11-27-2005, 11:06 AM         #46
liljohnson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Raziel said
now about them people on iraq f!ghting back and having their kids bombing us, them third world countrys do sh*t wayyyyy different then the usa and tell me how would you feel if big poweful usa comes into your country and try to conquer you, saying "their gonna free you" fu*k that you gonna f!ght to the death, you not just gonna lie down and let them take everything you know and own and try to change you and your beliefs into theirs

they are still f!ghting in iraq becuase they are not gonna give up without a f!ght and its funny because the news doesnt report ANYYYYYYYYTHING about the war anymore
Yup. These lil' kiddies only hear what the news want 'em to hear and then try to get political like celebrities.

A lot of ya'll folks need to think on your own instead of lettin' Channel 11 do it for you.

11-27-2005, 11:19 AM         #47
PaKI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sregor said
This guy is gonna get k!lled, and bush is gonna say it was a terrorist attack and hes gonna say he needs to invade iran to help the people.
The irani president is doing what all the leaders should have done a long time ago...

13 years ago '04        #48
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,231 | Props total: 1098 1098
 ChrisBosh4_ATL said
fu*k that Iranian piece of sh*t. The entire government of Iran are currupt and fundamentalist criminals.
kind of like the bush administration,eh?

not to pop sh*t to the republicans in this thread but the whole damn bush family is crooked as hell ..............

damn shame,although i aint feelin Iran having a attitude with "us" and then having nuclear capabilities,but i sure as hell aint feelin bush or anybody affiliated.

he's[bush] is gettin rich off of american suffering

13 years ago '04        #49
Raziel 6 heat pts
space
space
 liljohnson said
Yup. These lil' kiddies only hear what the news want 'em to hear and then try to get political like celebrities.

A lot of ya'll folks need to think on your own instead of lettin' Channel 11 do it for you.

this dude at work was like yea on the news they said we took over iraq in 2 weeks, i didnt even want to start with homes, the govement runs everything that is on tv,

this government needs to bbe exposed so all those blind americans

11-27-2005, 02:25 PM         #50
Enyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
come on mr_underground tell us about real politics and the oil companies since u know so much about them..

Home      

most viewed right now
NBA I thought Kyrie wanted his own team?
79 comments
9 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DAMN!! Trans-girl who slept with BUCK just released a diss Track exposi..
149 comments
14 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BREAKING: AR-AB & OBH Associates allegedly Indicted by the FEDS!
143 comments
16 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas destroys Steven A Smith in Bron/MJ debate.
198 comments
15 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Face is just amazing, ti*ties filled with deliciousness.
29 comments
16 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
J Prince Warns Pusha To Move on From Drake Beef or He'll Squash His Career Lik..
259 comments
15 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA DAAAAMMNN!!! Carmelo looking crazy af sitting on the bench. I feel bad...
102 comments
14 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Cardi B Say She Got Good Warm Coochie and Mouf Plus a Deep Throat
58 comments
14 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who else bought both of these albums?
44 comments
13 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - Nancy Pelosi ran out of resturant by Cuban Trump supporters
76 comments
9 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA WNBA superstar season is over due to Pregnancy
61 comments
17 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside SMH Brittany Renner lowkey exposed Collin Kaepernick for cheating on h..
41 comments
15 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - MD comptroller calls Nati Light 77-pk irresponsible, it encourages bi..
46 comments
14 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside RedBones for 2020! | Endorsed by Bx
25 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jheezzeee Diddy just upgraded from Cassie - NEW ASIAN ting ALERT!!
65 comments
15 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Box Office: New Halloween About To Rake On A $10M Budget
13 comments
16 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - It's Lit! China plans to launch artificial moon to replace st..
57 comments
16 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Larry Fitzgerald didn't have to do Kurt warner like that smh
38 comments
15 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Ovo 40 finally speaks. Letís Pusha TMZ know OVO ready for all the smoke
60 comments
16 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - 100 ISIS Terrorists Caught in Guatemala as Central American Caravan H..
32 comments
18 hours ago
@news
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Mr Scaramucci
Dun Language
ChoAssUp
Rule 336
DATKIDD121
PROV
stogz
Joe Scumbag
TriniSoldier
Tribeb
Top 10 most slapped recently
baddie
80sCrackBaby
suavehooper
G.W.
Binary
BlackDynamite
Affectz
Monkey Nuts
RicanLurka

most viewed right now
online now  36
Video inside One of the best films of that last ten years nobody cares about
70 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  35
Video inside Big d*ck in new york public experiment
173 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  33
Image(s) inside Dayuum say it aint so -BRITTANY REINER exposes UZI - 'He didnt wanna s..
160 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  20
Image(s) inside That fat model ashley graham lost a ton
107 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  18
Image(s) inside In Her Eyes Her Butt Is A 10, But in Reality itís A.............fu-k I..
64 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside Halloween is cancelled, we already have a winner
46 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  13
Movies That Suck After a Second Viewing
64 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  9
Article inside The Game BEGS Judge To Not ARREST Him, After Sex Assault Victim Find..
86 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy