Nov 26 - Iran President: Charge Bush for War Crimes

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12-07-2005, 07:13 PM         #241
geebedatni99a 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There Both Corrupted Bush Regime And Iran's Gov
 12-07-2005, 08:17 PM         #242
WC KAMIKAZE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
LMAO @ Canadian. North Weezy = North West London, which incase you dont know, Im English. @ your ignorance and racism by calling them Rag Heads, from that comment I know a plastic fork has more intelligence than you. Before Katrina, prices were not as near as high as they were after Katrina and you dont know sh*t about high prices, we pay 4 times what you do. So Michael Moore has stock in oil?! Come on show me some proof of that, oh wait you cant! @ you making stuff up. Lots of people dont need more money but they are greedy, why stop getting money because you already have some? Im through with you, you have no valid argument. Remove yourself from Uncle Sams arse. lmao @ Canada.

hey my bad foo I was told you were from fu*kin canada. Like I said i have a very foul mouth i try too stop but I cant. Our gas prices were so higher before katrina for about a year and a half. Yes when katrina hit our gas did spike for about a month but it still was high before. as to your country I know you pay more and i have no idea. Maybe its that you dont have enough refineries I dont know why. A guy by the name of Peter Schweizer had researched the Kennedys and Michael moore for years enven before 9/11 and the war and michael moores dumb move ferenheit 9/11. He has a book out by the name of "Do as I Say Not as I Do," The Profiles in Liberal Hypocrisy. this man has proof the book is an excellent book. Lokk him up if you not scared to get put in you place. My head isnt up UNCLE SAMs a.ss. You just get mad and you dont have any valid argument or proof to the things we put out. All you ever say is wheres your proof you lie youre making stuff up. wheres you rebutle. I bet you dont even have one youre too lazy to even do any research to find out the truthMaybe if you stopped smoking that sticky green you could clear your brain out for a minand allow some real knowledge to enter instead of some half a.ss sh*t you here on rueters or any other libral tv network . sh*t fool Im done with you you can never come back with any valid points a.ss you tell us. we drop proof to you every day but you dont get it. One Im out. Ill chop it up with you in a minute fureal. thats some real sh*t for your a.ss right thizzle
 12 years ago '04        #243
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 10 10
 WC KAMIKAZE said:
hey my bad foo I was told you were from fu*kin canada. Like I said i have a very foul mouth i try too stop but I cant. Our gas prices were so higher before katrina for about a year and a half. Yes when katrina hit our gas did spike for about a month but it still was high before. as to your country I know you pay more and i have no idea. Maybe its that you dont have enough refineries I dont know why. A guy by the name of Peter Schweizer had researched the Kennedys and Michael moore for years enven before 9/11 and the war and michael moores dumb move ferenheit 9/11. He has a book out by the name of "Do as I Say Not as I Do," The Profiles in Liberal Hypocrisy. this man has proof the book is an excellent book. Lokk him up if you not scared to get put in you place. My head isnt up UNCLE SAMs a.ss. You just get mad and you dont have any valid argument or proof to the things we put out. All you ever say is wheres your proof you lie youre making stuff up. wheres you rebutle. I bet you dont even have one youre too lazy to even do any research to find out the truthMaybe if you stopped smoking that sticky green you could clear your brain out for a minand allow some real knowledge to enter instead of some half a.ss sh*t you here on rueters or any other libral tv network . sh*t fool Im done with you you can never come back with any valid points a.ss you tell us. we drop proof to you every day but you dont get it. One Im out. Ill chop it up with you in a minute fureal. thats some real sh*t for your a.ss right thizzle

Man don't even waist ur time with this foo...he a joke! No matter what you say he gonna come back with.."where your proof?" when that n*gga ain't got sh*t to back him up! It's all good though if your like to keep the debate going I guess....
 12-08-2005, 04:26 AM         #244
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The proof to everything I say is right infront of you. Its known that there are WMDs in Korea, its known that Mugabe is torturing his own people and its known that there are other terrorist camps in other countrys and whats this I hear now, there are secret bases in other countrys where the US government are taking suspects and maybe torturing?
 12-10-2005, 08:33 AM         #245
WC KAMIKAZE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
The proof to everything I say is right infront of you. Its known that there are WMDs in Korea, its known that Mugabe is torturing his own people and its known that there are other terrorist camps in other countrys and whats this I hear now, there are secret bases in other countrys where the US government are taking suspects and maybe torturing?

Korea does not have WMDs. they are in the begining stages of producing nukes. Bekieve me we are watching them like a mutha fu*kin hawk just like Iran and syria. Mugabe is tortureing hi sown people and has never been or never will be a threat to any other nation. That is why we do not take him out. there are terrorists camps in other nations and thats why we have alies. they are also involved in the war on terror. Spain brittian italy alot of countries are rounding up those fool. Condi rice just went all over the world and knocked that myth outta the sky. sh*t even tht washington post agrees with her. (Oh A black women in bushes office) . even if we did . what do you think your country would do if they were forced to prtect itself. Any means neccessary to get the job done right. I garantee your country does do this sh*t too with its spec ops. Is that all you got :finger: :finger:
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy