most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-05-2005, 11:29 AM         #221
Spanish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
You can beat around the bush all you want but you cant explain as to why only Iraq has been targetted.
Damn-you were waiting for me weren't you?...and
Yes. I can explain why...and I did - you're too stupid to realize it. I cant help you with that - Like I said - You're a waste of my time. :banghead:

Tweedle- =

Last edited by Spanish; 12-05-2005 at 11:30 AM..
 12-05-2005, 11:30 AM         #222
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No, I just happened to be online when you replyed. I can say the exact same things about you. Your government is blinding you.
 12-05-2005, 11:32 AM         #223
Spanish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you might want to stop smoking weed-its rotting your brain's intelligence.
 12-05-2005, 11:39 AM         #224
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You might want to remove your head from Uncle Sams arse, its blocking your eyes and ears.
 12-05-2005, 11:43 AM         #225
Dj J-One 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bush is a greedy liar who is slaughtering our young American's and lining his pockets with there blood (i.e. oil money). Real talk.
 12-05-2005, 12:00 PM         #226
Spanish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
You might want to remove your head from Uncle Sams arse, its blocking your eyes and ears.
There you go again -not dealing with reality. I dont have an Uncle Sam. And my head is up noone's a.ss. Nothing blocking my eyes and ears-the only thing my eyes and ears dont see is your PROOF. You are obviously in denial that you need to stop puffin that craziness-You see, I blaze often as well-however I keep my brain sharp and well informed-unlike you. And you said that already.Stop repeating yourself. you sound brainwashed. stop it already anyway- your annoying.
 12-05-2005, 12:13 PM         #227
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You ask for proof but yet you dont show any. I havent smoked in 3 months so the weed comments are pointless.
 12 years ago '04        #228
mr_underground|m 1965 heat pts1965
space
space
$22,753 | Props total: 28408 28408
its funny how these people think the presendent is responsible for everything without others consent....they think Bush is some kind of evil god or something
 12-05-2005, 12:24 PM         #229
Spanish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
You ask for proof but yet you dont show any. I havent smoked in 3 months so the weed comments are pointless.
YES I DID!! YES I DID!! YES I DID!!

Damn, you're DUMB AS HELL.
Go read the articles I posted. All the proof is right there.3 different sites.all saying the same thing from different sources-you aint show one thing that could even come close to being solid proof-one yourself bi*ch.You're gay as ever -trying to come at me with nothing. Go read. Get educated. Get a clue. Get smart-God knows -you, of all people on this forum need it. I'm done with you.
 12-05-2005, 12:30 PM         #230
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No post them again. Im not going back to look for a post
 12-05-2005, 12:35 PM         #231
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even if Im completely wrong about oil and its about terrorism, then why isnt the government in other countrys dealing with terrorism?! If its about WMDs, why isnt the government in other countrys dealing with WMDS? If its about him being a horrible leader, why isnt the government in other countrys dealing with other leaders?
 12-06-2005, 07:56 PM         #232
WC KAMIKAZE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
^^^Bullsh*t about a war on terror. Your telling me Iraq is the only country with Terrorist Camps?! fu*king crap, there are plenty of countrys with Terrorist Camps around the world. The reason your oil prices havent gone down is because of Katrina and I find it funny how since the War started, 4 major American Oil companys now have contracts in Iraq. There is no link between Al Qaeda and the terrorists in Iraq. You call them terrorists but American are terrorists aswell, k!lling innocent people. Like Ive said Many a time, North Korea pose much more threat with WMDs than Iraq but Bush wont go there because he knows they have the means to nuke America and why you dodging the subject about me speaking American slang, I never did and like I said if you wanna pull that one up, dont speak English, your not English. Make your own language up.

I am an AMERICAN thats the language we speak here. what the fu*k is North WEEZY then, is that really what it is. that kinda sounds like for sheezy my neezy. Your not english ether your fu*kin canadian. Ehh. pu**y. Korea does not have the means to nuke us, get you fact straight. the oil companys are just fixing the thousands of oil wells over there, they are not controlling the flow of oil to the world. katrina had nothing to do with high gass prices, the prices were high way before katrina hit but you dont live in the Us to know that . Innocent people die during war, its war,
sh*t happens, cassualties of war, sh*t the rag heads have k!lled more innocent people than we ever have so get your head outta you wanna be french a.ss. Michael moore and the Kennedys have millions of dollars worth of foreign oil stock thats untaxable. so who really stands to gain from oil . you dont unederstand that Bush Chenney had to sell their properties to become president. Bush had to sell his share of the texas rangers just to become president. Bush doesnt need any more money hes already a fu*kin billionare. Just do a little research and dont listen to your liberal a.ss panzy a.ss american hatin a.ss country!!!!!!!!!!!! I think all that BUD has got your brain fu*ked up dogg

Last edited by WC KAMIKAZE; 12-06-2005 at 08:13 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #233
bars 
space
space
$45 | Props total: 0 0
all this stuff happens when it's in a country's best interest strategically. wrong or right people are bashing our country way too much the sad fact is - we all take our freedoms for granted. i think we were right to go into iraq b/c in opens a front on radical extremist terroroists away from our country. if we weren't f!ghting in iraq we would be f!ghting the terrorists here. and honestly 'midcanadabeast' you're on the outside looking in.

propped spanish
propped mideastbeast
 12-07-2005, 03:07 AM         #234
rdl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WC KAMIKAZE said:
Michael moore has millions of dollars worth of foreign oil stock thats untaxable. so who really stands to gain from oil .
props not many ppl know the facts
(his money is invested in haliburton stocks too)
 12-07-2005, 04:34 AM         #235
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WC KAMIKAZE said:
I am an AMERICAN thats the language we speak here. what the fu*k is North WEEZY then, is that really what it is. that kinda sounds like for sheezy my neezy. Your not english ether your fu*kin canadian. Ehh. pu**y. Korea does not have the means to nuke us, get you fact straight. the oil companys are just fixing the thousands of oil wells over there, they are not controlling the flow of oil to the world. katrina had nothing to do with high gass prices, the prices were high way before katrina hit but you dont live in the Us to know that . Innocent people die during war, its war,
sh*t happens, cassualties of war, sh*t the rag heads have k!lled more innocent people than we ever have so get your head outta you wanna be french a.ss. Michael moore and the Kennedys have millions of dollars worth of foreign oil stock thats untaxable. so who really stands to gain from oil . you dont unederstand that Bush Chenney had to sell their properties to become president. Bush had to sell his share of the texas rangers just to become president. Bush doesnt need any more money hes already a fu*kin billionare. Just do a little research and dont listen to your liberal a.ss panzy a.ss american hatin a.ss country!!!!!!!!!!!! I think all that BUD has got your brain fu*ked up dogg
LMAO @ Canadian. North Weezy = North West London, which incase you dont know, Im English. @ your ignorance and racism by calling them Rag Heads, from that comment I know a plastic fork has more intelligence than you. Before Katrina, prices were not as near as high as they were after Katrina and you dont know sh*t about high prices, we pay 4 times what you do. So Michael Moore has stock in oil?! Come on show me some proof of that, oh wait you cant! @ you making stuff up. Lots of people dont need more money but they are greedy, why stop getting money because you already have some? Im through with you, you have no valid argument. Remove yourself from Uncle Sams arse. lmao @ Canada.
 12-07-2005, 10:23 AM         #236
Spanish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
LMAO @ Canadian. North Weezy = North West London, which incase you dont know, Im English. @ your ignorance and racism by calling them Rag Heads, from that comment I know a plastic fork has more intelligence than you. Before Katrina, prices were not as near as high as they were after Katrina and you dont know sh*t about high prices, we pay 4 times what you do. So Michael Moore has stock in oil?! Come on show me some proof of that, oh wait you cant! @ you making stuff up. Lots of people dont need more money but they are greedy, why stop getting money because you already have some? Im through with you, you have no valid argument. Remove yourself from Uncle Sams arse. lmao @ Canada.
at you like you have any proof of your a.ssanine statements. You're nobody to accuse others of making stuff up- Aint nothing but ignorance coming from your dumbass. Go suck Michael Moore's nuts on his forum.You still think Uncle Sam is a real person? hahahaha -Why can't limey wh0ores just swallow the c*m instead of giving birth to dumbasses? sorry, but your ignorance brings out the worst in me-I cant help but get mad at you. You just want to argue and argue when its CLEAR that you dont know sh*t. You havent been able to prove anything and when someone else says to look at their proof- you refuse because your too lazy to read it. Get off it already.
 12-07-2005, 12:20 PM         #237
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spanish said:
at you like you have any proof of your a.ssanine statements. You're nobody to accuse others of making stuff up- Aint nothing but ignorance coming from your dumbass. Go suck Michael Moore's nuts on his forum.You still think Uncle Sam is a real person? hahahaha -Why can't limey wh0ores just swallow the c*m instead of giving birth to dumbasses? sorry, but your ignorance brings out the worst in me-I cant help but get mad at you. You just want to argue and argue when its CLEAR that you dont know sh*t. You havent been able to prove anything and when someone else says to look at their proof- you refuse because your too lazy to read it. Get off it already.
Yeah I really think Uncle Sam is a real person fu*k the oil thing then because your right I dont have any hard evidence to prove that but everything else I can prove. North Korea has Wmds, its well known. Robert Mugabe is torturing his people, its well known aswell and Terrorist Camps are in other countrys, which is also well known. I notice that you are the ignorant one and when you have nothing to say you resort to insulting people, that really shows your level of intelligence :rolleyes: Your one of them people that no matter what your country does, you will support it. Your a joke kid.
 12-07-2005, 03:36 PM         #238
MidEastBeast 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Yeah I really think Uncle Sam is a real person fu*k the oil thing then because your right I dont have any hard evidence to prove that but everything else I can prove. North Korea has Wmds, its well known. Robert Mugabe is torturing his people, its well known aswell and Terrorist Camps are in other countrys, which is also well known. I notice that you are the ignorant one and when you have nothing to say you resort to insulting people, that really shows your level of intelligence :rolleyes: Your one of them people that no matter what your country does, you will support it. Your a joke kid.
NOrth Korea has openly admitted to developping nuclear weapons. Theyre leader controls every aspect of that state. People arent allowed to leave the country, they live in poverty, and they are isolated from the rest of the world, and yet Bush has no agenda to do anything about N.Korea, even tho they are probably the greatest threat. Iraq and Bin Laden had no direct ties. Afghanistan (Taliban) had terrorist camps and provided a safe place for terrorists to train and recruit. The US invasion in Afghanistan was justified, because the Taliban was a threat to its own people, but also a threat to the world. that being said, y did the US invade Iraq before N.Korea, especially after they sent inspectors into Iraq and found no WMDs??

And SPANISH, u saying this war affects you because u have friends in the army is nothing compared to the millions of people affected daily by the war. Ur friends VOLUNTEERED to join the war. They chose to put themselves in danger to f!ght a useless war, put the Iraqi civilians did not have a choice to be subjected to this violence.

Now I know ur gonna say im an idiot, and bring up ur invisble "facts" and "proofs" to show im wrong, but u know wat? u can take those facts, type them up, put them in ur briefcase and take them without u on ur way to ur local recruiting centre and sign up for the war, since ur so passionate about it and it affects you so much, and u feel its a justified war.
 12-07-2005, 04:59 PM         #239
Spanish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kim Jong Il did not break 12 U.N. resolutions and he never used the WMDs before-He still hasnt. You cant say the same for Saddam-therefore you cant justify doing anything to N.Korea or Mugabe. They arent the same type of threat.Stop trying to compare apples to oranges. And the best way to get N.Korea to cooperate was to get China and Japan to pressure them-you see they are the ones that mostly control that side of the world.This is what Bush's administrations been working on-N. Korea cant handle the pressure from China and Japan economically so they will cooperate when they are involved. I do know more than you dont get upset. I have to admit I get annoyed cuz of your hate for my country-and I have the right to say what I want even though it maybe a bit much. You do as well but if you keep spreadin ignorance it- doesnt help me or you does it? I really do want you to get more educated so you know what your talking about.
LMAO at you sayin I need to join the military,though -you in Canada
 12 years ago '04        #240
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
I agree. Bush is on some next sh*t. He's a hypocrite.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago