Nov 26 - Iran President: Charge Bush for War Crimes

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-03-2005, 01:36 PM         #201
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The terrorists in Iraq wernt Al Qaeda and did you ever begin to think as to why you were attacked? Because you medle in things that dont concern you, just the same as why London was attacked on 7/7
 12-03-2005, 06:03 PM         #202
UGHIPHOPHEAD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WC KAMIKAZE said:
The only reason that fu*kin muslim extremests have been bombong us for years is envy. they teach the persecution of christians. The united states was founded solely on the preservation of chistanity. They hae us because we are a christian state. We have been attacked all over the world. Our embassys out navy ships like the USS COLE . The only reason we are all over the world is because the UN calls on uss because we have the largest and strongest and quickest most elite military in the world. we are part of the UN among a whole lot of other countries. Iraq is but saddams regime did not follow the rules of the UN. Our country does not do anything with out the consent of the UN (UNNECCESARRY NATIONS)

unnecessary nations? is that what you think U.N stands for?
 12-04-2005, 01:31 PM         #203
remixdapics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
funny how nobody in this thread has still placed a valid reason to charge bush with war crimes

before somedy says he lied there's a differnece between lying and being lied to/misinformed

Last edited by remixdapics; 12-04-2005 at 01:44 PM..
 12-04-2005, 01:32 PM         #204
Lil' B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:banghead:
 12-04-2005, 02:00 PM         #205
PaKI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil' B said:
:banghead:
I know how you feel...Some people just dont get basic things these days

Last edited by PaKI; 12-04-2005 at 02:00 PM..
 12-04-2005, 02:08 PM         #206
remixdapics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PaKI said:
I know how you feel...Some people just dont get basic things these days
so educate me paki
 12-04-2005, 03:17 PM         #207
bobbydigital222 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i won't let paki educate you i'll take it from here... take it from a tru BX soldier/scholar homies... ur right bush might've been misinformed and thats not a war crime... but the truth is he wasn't misinformed he knew his target(iraq) when he first went into afghanistan 9/11 was just a plot to start hatin' muslims point the american people at a common enemy.. then he scares americans with iraqs power iraq has no power saddam is barely keepin' his country together let alone plannin' an attack on america he couldn't even take over kuwait right next to him how is he a threat to america??? Now i know i don't think thats proper grounds for a war crimes but it's not war crimes he should be charged with it's armed robbery. bush sent in his men to jack up middle east oil because america(sorry i mean to say americas elite) ENVY'S all the oil the middle east has and how they make fu*kloads of cash off american consumers, why do you think both bushes went after venezuala for their oil thats why hugo chavez(vene president) hates bush so much... so now tell me why would irans president be so irritated because he is scared he is americas next target we all know bush isn't goin' after north korea that would take 2 years just to shift a war all the way over there.. no no no bush is goin' after more that money hungry bast*rd he's just gonna slide out of iraq just like afghanistan and slide right into iran thats an easy shift with more profit... this isn't about religion, power, or wealth this is about the future for america's elite how will they sustain their power over the american people without reserves of black liquid money. thank u for ur time i'll be here for the next twenty minutes to answer questions.
 12 years ago '04        #208
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
 space alien said:
real talk.....why cant iran have nukes if the usa has them

maybe because they want to eradicate our country? just maybe
 12 years ago '04        #209
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
 bobbydigital222 said:
i won't let paki educate you i'll take it from here... take it from a tru BX soldier/scholar homies... ur right bush might've been misinformed and thats not a war crime... but the truth is he wasn't misinformed he knew his target(iraq) when he first went into afghanistan 9/11 was just a plot to start hatin' muslims point the american people at a common enemy.. then he scares americans with iraqs power iraq has no power saddam is barely keepin' his country together let alone plannin' an attack on america he couldn't even take over kuwait right next to him how is he a threat to america??? Now i know i don't think thats proper grounds for a war crimes but it's not war crimes he should be charged with it's armed robbery. bush sent in his men to jack up middle east oil because america(sorry i mean to say americas elite) ENVY'S all the oil the middle east has and how they make fu*kloads of cash off american consumers, why do you think both bushes went after venezuala for their oil thats why hugo chavez(vene president) hates bush so much... so now tell me why would irans president be so irritated because he is scared he is americas next target we all know bush isn't goin' after north korea that would take 2 years just to shift a war all the way over there.. no no no bush is goin' after more that money hungry bast*rd he's just gonna slide out of iraq just like afghanistan and slide right into iran thats an easy shift with more profit... this isn't about religion, power, or wealth this is about the future for america's elite how will they sustain their power over the american people without reserves of black liquid money. thank u for ur time i'll be here for the next twenty minutes to answer questions.
lol you sound like a preview for that new movie comin out i forgot what its called... could be right though
 12 years ago '04        #210
Big Shaq 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,932 | Props total: 38 38
World War III in the making!!!! sh*t!!!!!!
 12-04-2005, 07:33 PM         #211
rdl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 space alien said:
iran president > george bush
I have to stop reading the comments after this idiotic reply

are u really serious?

and all the ppl who believe its about oil, its about ALOT more than
just oil
 12-04-2005, 07:41 PM         #212
rdl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UGHIPHOPHEAD said:
unnecessary nations? is that what you think U.N stands for?
do u have any idea how many atrocities the UN has allowed
to take place and done NOTHING?
the UN is a joke and I wish the United States would get out
of it and stop paying million$ of taxpayers dollars to an organization
which serves little, often no purpose
 12-04-2005, 07:57 PM         #213
UGHIPHOPHEAD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rdl said:
do u have any idea how many atrocities the UN has allowed
to take place and done NOTHING?
the UN is a joke and I wish the United States would get out
of it and stop paying million$ of taxpayers dollars to an organization
which serves little, often no purpose
tell WC KAMIKAZE that. don't U.N means United Nations? WC KAMIKAZE said unnecessary nations. that's what i meant by "is that what you think U.N stands for?" but i agree with what you said.
 12-04-2005, 08:03 PM         #214
rdl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A&E did a nice documentary about oil
(had to do with that new movie Syriana..or whatever)

Last edited by rdl; 12-05-2005 at 01:18 AM..
 12-05-2005, 03:50 AM         #215
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 l0udm0uf said:
maybe because they want to eradicate our country? just maybe
How do you know they want to do that? Because their from the Middle East? Stop being so ignorant.
 12-05-2005, 07:47 AM         #216
WC KAMIKAZE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know what the fu*k U N means I just said that because the UN is so unessecary to the world. If he war was about oil then why arent we over there controlling the fu*king oil feilds and controlling the prices that we pay. If it was about oil than why the fu*k are our troops over there trying to keep the peace in the streets acting ike police. We are there trying to help the Iraqi people put a better government in place because they have never had one. Why are are our soldiers being put in harms way In afganistan and Iraq. We still have over 2500 soldiers in afgani. We dont need that many over there because we helped them put in a better government already and thats why they have already held elections. The war is a global war on terror. We are going after terrorists not oil. we have all the oil we need here in the U S all we need to do is drill in alaska. for those of you who tink this war is personal to bush it aint. Iraq couldt take over kuwait because we pushed Iraq out thats why. For those who say that iraq and Iran are not linked is that why taliban and il qiada f!ghters were jumping the border into iraq and trying to k!ll our soldiers. We have sattelite photos of huge convoys going into Iran from Iraq carrying weapons. Iran is also a safe haven for saddams pu**y a.ss leaders that ran like cowards. they still jump backand forth across the border. iran denies it. Iraq has terrorists and so does Iran and Afghanistan and Pakistan. and the majority of those fu*kin cowards are (MUSLIM EXTREMISTS). They call this a Holly War, even they know its not about oil. The war is not about oil the war is not about religion or a personal war like some say. the war is a GLOBAL WAR ON TERROR and thats all. Bush just has the balls to stand up for our country and defend us, wich he promised to do when taking the presidency. Bill clinton never had the balls too or should I say Hillary Clinton didnt have the balls to. With the clintons in office we got attacked all over the world and no one did a damn hing about it. The USS Cole wa attacked in Yemen numerous American embssys were attacked american tourists were k!lled and clinton didnt do a damn thing. Bush is just defending his country. Iraq was finacially backing Al Qaida ( BIN LADEN) Iraq also had plans to use WMD against our allies because they dont have effective range on weopns to hit the US. the closest thing to that was backing al qaida on the 9/11 attacks. The war is on and happening there is nothing you can do about it but keep talking sh*t. we are not leaving Iraq or Afghanistan. We are not leaving kuwait the United arab emerites. Kuwait doesnt like the war but they let it be because Iraq was a major threat to that part of the world. Look whats going on in Iraq we are helping those people not hurting them. All you guys see is what the media shows and thats only when soldiers get k!lled. Our country should not just stand there and cowar whe nwe get attacked or threatend. i know if some one came and hit one of you guys in the face or threatened you, you would probably beat his a.ss am I right. Nobody here In boxden would allow themselve to be punked like that so why should a country. that just shows that youll keep letting it happen. Our country finally took a stand against terror after getting pnked and bi*ch slapped for 8 long years. Peace Im out Ohh and to tweedle im AMERICAN and thats the language we speak over here I dont kow about you in the NORTH WEEZY for sheezy but whatever
 12-05-2005, 07:57 AM         #217
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^Bullsh*t about a war on terror. Your telling me Iraq is the only country with Terrorist Camps?! fu*king crap, there are plenty of countrys with Terrorist Camps around the world. The reason your oil prices havent gone down is because of Katrina and I find it funny how since the War started, 4 major American Oil companys now have contracts in Iraq. There is no link between Al Qaeda and the terrorists in Iraq. You call them terrorists but American are terrorists aswell, k!lling innocent people. Like Ive said Many a time, North Korea pose much more threat with WMDs than Iraq but Bush wont go there because he knows they have the means to nuke America and why you dodging the subject about me speaking American slang, I never did and like I said if you wanna pull that one up, dont speak English, your not English. Make your own language up.
 12-05-2005, 10:52 AM         #218
Spanish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tweedle- you're a fukin joke.There have been plenty of real reasons.you're either too stupid,too thick-headed, or you seriously lack comprehension skills. I dont know what it is-but its not my problem. Its yours. All your posts lack Facts. All your posts are based on nothing but your hatred for America. Nothing you say will convince anyone otherwise-cuz you dont know what your talking about.
Your knowledge on foreign policy and War strategy are hilariously ignorant. From your comments-it sounds like you'd rather the U.S. go everywhere and f!ght Terrorism everywhere all at once.DUMB. And you seriously miss the whole FACT that there aren't any other World leaders that have had ties to terrorism plus had 12 U.N. Resolutions posed on them(to be upheld by the U.N. Security Council).12 Resolutions that were broken repeatedly. You love to discount the horrors that were brought upon the Iraqis by their insane leader-who totally admires Hitler by the way.And you fail again and again with your Oil arguments.You have no proof about the oil companies you speak about. Most oil is controlled by Opec. That's is an INTERNATIONAL company. There are alot of countries that want to drill for oil there -not just America.
I understand you need attention.This must be your way of being relevant in your irrelevant little hole of the world you live in. One day you'll actually want to learn something and put your ignorance aside to take it all in. Until then your hopeless-and a waste of my damn time. Dont bother posting back -cuz you proved that you're IRRELEVANT.
But I know you will cuz you've probly been sittin there -waiting for me to say something-just so you could post your useless rebutal and school me in the ways of your ignorant idiocy.
The same goes for the MidEast canadian- LOL what a joke. Keep my name out your ignorant-ass posts- I don't want you tarnishing my genius with your utter stupidity.
 12-05-2005, 11:08 AM         #219
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont hate America, you need to get your head out of Uncle Sams arse. Your one of them Americans that no matter what your country does, you support it. Sorry but I cant support something that is wrong. Im not disputing Saddam was an evil man, not in anyway but there are other countrys that have evil leaders, there are other countrys that have terrorists and there are other countrys that have WMDS but yet American will do nothing to them. You can beat around the bush all you want but you cant explain as to why only Iraq has been targetted.
 12 years ago '04        #220
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$989 | Props total: 14 14
fu*k the world !!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy