Nov 26 - Iran President: Charge Bush for War Crimes

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
201 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #1
10291 pageviews
246 comments

Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
Nov 26 - Iran President: Charge Bush for War Crimes

Iran's hard-line president said Saturday the Bush administration should be tried on war crimes charges, and he denounced the West for pressuring Iran to curb its controversial nuclear program.

"You, who have used nuclear weapons against innocent people, who have used uranium ordnance in Iraq, should be tried as war criminals in courts," Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said in an apparent reference to the United States.

Ahmadinejad did not elaborate, but he apparently was referring to the U.S. military's reported use of artillery shells packed with depleted uranium, which is far less radioactive than natural uranium and is left over from the process of enriching uranium for use as nuclear fuel.

Since the Iraq war started in 2003, American forces have fired at least 120 tons of shells packed with depleted uranium, an extremely dense material used by the U.S. and British militaries to penetrate tank armor. Once fired, the shells melt, vaporize and turn to dust.

"Who in the world are you to accuse Iran of suspicious nuclear armed activity?" Ahmadinejad said during a nationally televised ceremony marking the 36th anniversary of the establishment of Iran's volunteer Basij paramilitary force.

Iran has been under intense international pressure to curb its nuclear program, which the United States claims is part of an effort to produce nuclear weapons. Iran denies such claims and says its program is aimed at generating electricity.

Iran insists that it has the right to fully develop the program, including enrichment of nuclear fuel a process that can produce fuel for nuclear reactors or atomic bombs.

On Thursday, the European Union accused Iran of having documents that show how to make nuclear warheads and joined the United States in warning Tehran it could be referred to the U.N. Security Council for possible sanctions.

Iran has temporarily stopped its enrichment program, but negotiations with Britain, France and Germany broke off in August after Tehran restarted another part of its program: the conversion of raw uranium into the gas that is used as the feeder stock in enrichment.

Iran also has rejected European calls to halt work at its uranium conversion facility near the central city of Isfahan.

Ahmadinejad dismissed Western concerns over his country's nuclear program.

"They say Iran has to stop its peaceful nuclear activity since there is a probability of diversion while we are sure that they are developing and testing (nuclear weapons) every day," Ahmadinejad said. "They speak as if they are the lords of the world."

State-run TV said more than 9 million Basij members formed human chains in different parts of the country to mark their militia's anniversary. Thousands linked hands to make a 12-mile chain along an expressway in northern Tehran.

Some Basij members also formed chains around an enrichment plant in the central city of Natanz and a nuclear plant under construction in the southern city of Bushehr, symbolizing their readiness to defend the country's nuclear program, Iranian TV reported.

It is estimated that the Basij comprise 15 percent of Iran's population, or about 10 million people.

[pic - click to view]

http://news.yahoo.com/s/a .. NlYwN5bmNhdA--

246 comments for "Nov 26 - Iran President: Charge Bush for War Crimes"

11-26-2005, 06:54 PM         #2
liljohnson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's right.
 12 years ago '04        #3
knightmayor 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$257 | Props total: 11 11
agreed.

Finally, someone came out n said it straight. I'd give dude props 4 that.
 11-26-2005, 07:26 PM         #4
UGHIPHOPHEAD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
word. the U.S is always charging other leaders for war crimes now it's the president turn to get charged. fck bush!
 12 years ago '04        #5
mprnc2000 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,953 | Props total: 1568 1568
Its a bunch of idiots on boxden
 12 years ago '04        #6
mr_underground|m 1965 heat pts1965
space
space
$22,751 | Props total: 28408 28408
 mprnc2000 said:
Its a bunch of idiots on boxden

yep, you just now learned this.......it won't stop either...these comment are fu*king crazy, i bet these people could define 1 politacal part what they do.....

Last edited by mr_underground; 11-26-2005 at 07:53 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #7
StackPapes 
space
space
$176 | Props total: 0 0
 knightmayor said:
agreed.

Finally, someone came out n said it straight. I'd give dude props 4 that.

you should be tried as a traitor, go live in iran if you don't like it here. :finger:
 12 years ago '04        #8
ChrisBosh4_ATL 
space
space
$1,978 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k that Iranian piece of sh*t. The entire government of Iran are currupt and fundamentalist criminals.

Last edited by ChrisBosh4_ATL; 11-26-2005 at 08:50 PM..
 11-26-2005, 08:19 PM         #9
space alien 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
"You, who have used nuclear weapons against innocent people, who have used uranium ordnance in Iraq, should be tried as war criminals in courts," Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said in an apparent reference to the United States

real talk.....why cant iran have nukes if the usa has them
 12 years ago '05        #10
ElQueHablaSucio 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 680 680
how long will that iran president will still be in office when bush gets a hold of him.
 12 years ago '05        #11
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
u people r sellouts takeing irans side
 11-26-2005, 09:37 PM         #12
liljohnson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ No, the guy speaks the truth. I'm sure you would feel differently if NYC was nuked like Hiroshima. Read up. What makes the U.S. so fu*kin' special?...and BTW, where are the nukes in Iraq? Bush forged "war" over a bunch of non-existant WMD's...oil lovin' piece of sh*t.
 11-26-2005, 09:39 PM         #13
calicheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props

Nice article
 12 years ago '04        #14
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 58 58
the iranian dude is a hardline sh*tstick but when he refers to depleted uranium bullets.... well stats are that the since the US has ben using them in iraq... since the Gulf war.... cancer rates have gone up 1000%
 11-26-2005, 10:02 PM         #15
Market 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea I agree with them bush and them be thinkin they big sh*t
 11-26-2005, 10:14 PM         #16
SAUCYSLIMM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChrisBosh4_ATL said:
fu*k that Iranian piece of sh*t. The entire government of Iran are currupt and fundamentalist criminals.
And the US government is different, how? They are hardline Conservative Christian fundementalists. The mullahs in Iran are hardline Conservative Muslim fundementalists, the only difference I see is the religion. fu*k both governments, they're both corrupt.
 12 years ago '04        #17
space
space
 liljohnson said:
^ No, the guy speaks the truth. I'm sure you would feel differently if NYC was nuked like Hiroshima. Read up. What makes the U.S. so fu*kin' special?...and BTW, where are the nukes in Iraq? Bush forged "war" over a bunch of non-existant WMD's...oil lovin' piece of sh*t.

you couldn't be more wrong...you must not know your politcs; and did you say what makes the US special lol i could write an essay on this but i will spare you.
 12 years ago '04        #18
space
space
 SAUCYSLIMM said:
And the US government is different, how? They are hardline Conservative Christian fundementalists. The mullahs in Iran are hardline Conservative Muslim fundementalists, the only difference I see is the religion. fu*k both governments, they're both corrupt.
Why do people say the US is the best country to live though? hmmm..... first of some of that corruption does you quite well. Yall need to learn politics man since i live near DC i know all my stuff.
 11-26-2005, 10:42 PM         #19
space alien 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bush claimed hes a compassionate conservative
hell invade iran in 2 years tops
sendin soldiers to die over bullsh*t lies
 12 years ago '04        #20
space
space
 space alien said:
bush claimed hes a compassionate conservative
hell invade iran in 2 years tops
sendin soldiers to die over bullsh*t lies

talk to the soldier and see what they think....yall are tripping, I think the world is safer becuase Bush made a move on terrorism
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
144 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
79 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago