Nov 26 - Paul Wall to be in g-unit?........

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11-28-2005, 11:42 AM         #41
JOEKILLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EmOnEyBaGz175 said:
I heard Tego Calderon signing to G-Unit.
for real?, that would be a big catch right there.
 11-28-2005, 12:12 PM         #42
capo status 420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i heard ricky martin and michael bolton were signing to g-unit
 11-28-2005, 12:19 PM         #43
Willie McDougle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is all funny gotta go tho.let me try one. i heard ru paul is the newest member
hahahaha
 11-28-2005, 01:50 PM         #44
BaddNewZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 B.C.G.B said:
I heard carlton banks signing to G-Unit.

On that note.....

Kip Smithers from Connecticut is signing to G Unit as well....

His debut album will be "Konceived In Prison"....
 12 years ago '04        #45
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 2413 2413
Good, just another talentless piece of sh*t to add to their already piece of sh*t roster.

This young Dominican hiphop GHOST WRITER from the highbridge section of the Bronx, NY is making a statement with his lyrical flow and his catchy punch lines creating an imprint for hip hop artist to hire him for his versatile style!

Richard Rodriguez AKA D-Rich has been ghost writing for the most part of his career. Now 22 and at the prime of his game he decided to stop making rap hits for other known artist and continue writing hits for his long awaiting album and become a Dominican rap legend.

D-Rich has been ghost writing platinum verses for many commercial gangster rappers in the music industry.

Growing up in the streets of n. y in a predominantly black neighborhood didn't come easy to the young Dominican hustler hitting the streets at an early age grinding his way through the ghetto and being able to survive the drama that came with the hood inspired the Dominican rapper to focus on a music career and turn his thoughts into lyrical dope.

D-Rich was inspired by the late notorious big and heavy weights like jay-z and tupac shakur and so he has been creating a buzz for himself opening for many major acts such as talib kweli,scarface,raekwon, to name a few and has recently made appearances at summer splash/beach fest (bridgeport,c.t) the greater Atlanta music festival (Atlanta GA) Jones beach /greekfest (long island n. y) greekfestival (phila,p.a).

D-Rich has also graced the pages of the urban buzz magazine, Cream magazine, in DA Street magazine,phila (urban magazine) His banging hit single move it is also being played in heavy rotation on the airwaves of various radio stations and on DJ's turntables through out the tri-state area.

His quest didn't stop there being a contestant at 106 and park freestyle Fridays rap battle he managed to become a "5" time champion having only 2 wins from the hall of fame D-Rich disqualified himself when he cursed in his freestyle battle leaving him to give up the crown to a defeated opponent. known as the champ of all champs he has managed to dominate the freestyle battle arenas (f!ght klubb) he is defently a problem says (the dvd magazine.com).

You can catch a vision of D-Rich in features and promotional videos which currently run on NY City music video shows, music explosion, street vision, new flavor video.

D-Rich is soon to become a hip-hop artist icon with his humble ways and his loyalty to rap music there is nothing standing in his way so be on the look out for this Dominican rap a.ssassin.

Last edited by marcchrome; 11-28-2005 at 03:57 PM..
 11-28-2005, 04:17 PM         #46
shotta84  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Props
 11-28-2005, 08:02 PM         #47
Skeetx3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
i heard vanessa carlton is signin 2 g-unit

Not true, but I did hear that Jessica Simpson is next on the signing list. The roster is getting stupid big. At least it was a small managable roster in the beginning. Gay Unit is gonna have so many people they will get played out, thats if they haven't already.
 11-28-2005, 08:08 PM         #48
Skeetx3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
When is 50 signin Michael Jackson to G Unit??

Are you serious? He signed like 2 weeks ago. Catch up man.
 11-28-2005, 10:42 PM         #49
bigvick123  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fif needs to sign johan vander sloot that dudes a real k!ller , he might add some street cred plus hes already rockin g-unit gear
 11-28-2005, 10:52 PM         #50
Professa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Paul Wall >>>> 50 Cent
 12 years ago '04        #51
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2845 2845
The Rock signing to G Unit?!! o sh*t n*gga about to lay the smackdown
 11-28-2005, 11:05 PM         #52
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its funny how most wiggaz in here say "I think a police man or Tego Calderon or sum sh*t is signing to G-Unit" sh*t aint funny

if you wanna be funny say it right :thumbsdow
 12 years ago '04        #53
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
doubt pall wall will be signed when hes on the games new mixtape
 01-28-2007, 11:04 AM         #54
Razor Marks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
paul wall >>>>>> south
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy