Joe Budden >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 97% of these Rappers Doin it Right NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
160 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-27-2005, 11:26 AM         #121
Wearin' The 4-5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 liljohnson said:
Wow, after Googlin' your last post, I found this:
[WEBSITE LINK]

How uneducated can you be? Your boy Lil' Wayne is garbage, and how you gon' make fun of my city when you're quotin' folks from New Orleans? That's more south than Arlington, do you know how to read maps?
d!ck, that was a joe budden line first of all, again d!ck---its a joe budden quote

second of all---read my post---- i said lil wayne is fake, n*ggas is la tell me a fake wit that wobely wobely drop it like its hot then rap gangsta---

thirdim from brooklyn newyork, nothing you can say about it, google it---your from arlington texas---home of KING OF THE HILL... "BOO YA!!!"

now
your either lil johns son
or have a lil johnson

which is it?
 12 years ago '04        #122
I Need Music. 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 0 0
anyone who honestly believes chamillionaire
is better than joe budden must know dude
personally, or else they are just retardedly deaf.
 11-27-2005, 11:35 AM         #123
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wearin' The 4-5 said:
d!ck, that was a joe budden line first of all, again d!ck---its a joe budden quote

second of all---read my post---- i said lil wayne is fake, n*ggas is la tell me a fake wit that wobely wobely drop it like its hot then rap gangsta---

thirdim from brooklyn newyork, nothing you can say about it, google it---your from arlington texas---home of KING OF THE HILL... "BOO YA!!!"

now
your either lil johns son
or have a lil johnson

which is it?
Wow, another comment about my username. I tell ya, that never gets old...the thing about it is that people always come up wit' unique ways to make fun of it, all the junior high folks...I ain't mad though, ya'll got a lot to learn.

You sittin' there judgin' my city when you ain't never been here...You see me sittin' here talkin' 'bout you livin' in Ross, Ratchel, Joey, Phoebe, Chandler, and Monica's city? Naw, 'cause I'm educated.

Please refrain from the junior high school comments, guy.
 11-27-2005, 11:37 AM         #124
FiNgAz Da Great  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
* bumps Joe Budden - Pusha Man *
 11-27-2005, 11:42 AM         #125
Wearin' The 4-5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 liljohnson said:
Wow, another comment about my username. I tell ya, that never gets old...the thing about it is that people always come up wit' unique ways to make fun of it, all the junior high folks...I ain't mad though, ya'll got a lot to learn.

You sittin' there judgin' my city when you ain't never been here...You see me sittin' here talkin' 'bout you livin' in Ross, Ratchel, Joey, Phoebe, Chandler, and Monica's city? Naw, 'cause I'm educated.

Please refrain from the junior high school comments, guy.
feel stupid dont you---couldnt refute any of my other comments huh?

sad when someone who cant read- or can read and jus cant make the connection between words and meaning, comes out they mouth and has to cover it up...sad one arent you.

ross, ratchel, joey, phoebe, chandle and monica would fu*k you up.

jerry seinfeld would fu*k you up.

its sad that you dont like joe budden---yet you come in a thread in which fans of his music are praising him, just to state your dislike for him, if you dont like him fine, no dirt off anyones shoulder, u dont gotta talk sh*t--- joe budden still >>> any rapper from arlington, and probably your favorite rapper unless its jay or nas, krs or rakim, or big daddy kane.
 12 years ago '05        #126
SeanP3688 1 heat pts
space
space
$793 | Props total: 41 41
yuh budden is da truth...top 5 in da game right now...his frist album...it was good..had real shyt on it..but he fell off with some of the single trax....da label fu*kd him over
 11-27-2005, 11:46 AM         #127
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wearin' The 4-5 said:
feel stupid dont you---couldnt refute any of my other comments huh?

sad when someone who cant read- or can read and jus cant make the connection between words and meaning, comes out they mouth and has to cover it up...sad one arent you.

ross, ratchel, joey, phoebe, chandle and monica would fu*k you up.

jerry seinfeld would fu*k you up.

its sad that you dont like joe budden---yet you come in a thread in which fans of his music are praising him, just to state your dislike for him, if you dont like him fine, no dirt off anyones shoulder, u dont gotta talk sh*t--- joe budden still >>> any rapper from arlington, and probably your favorite rapper unless its jay or nas, krs or rakim, or big daddy kane.
LOL...go back and look at the post I was talkin' about. It's sad that you don't know how to use punctuation or correct sentence structure to portray what you're sayin'.

BTW, Twista > Joe Budden. No need to explain why, folks who been around long enough know what I'm talkin' 'bout.

Last edited by liljohnson; 11-27-2005 at 11:47 AM..
 11-27-2005, 11:48 AM         #128
Wearin' The 4-5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah cuz twista raps fast and you dont understand wat he sayin, twista last album---garbage.
 11-27-2005, 11:49 AM         #129
Wearin' The 4-5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 liljohnson said:
LOL...go back and look at the post I was talkin' about. It's sad that you don't know how to use punctuation or correct sentence structure to portray what you're sayin'.

BTW, Twista > Joe Budden. No need to explain why, folks who been around long enough know what I'm talkin' 'bout.
i dont have to, its the internet kid, only geeky a.ss n*ggas try to post in correct mla format on a hip hop forum.
 11-27-2005, 11:49 AM         #130
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wearin' The 4-5 said:
yeah cuz twista raps fast and you dont understand wat he sayin, twista last album---garbage.
You don't know what he's sayin'. That's not my fault, it's yours. I can keep up wit' every word he sayin' because I have a fully functional brain.

...and are you seriously one of those uneducated little kids that can't keep "fast" and "Twista" outta the same sentence? That has little to do wit' why he's so great.
 11-27-2005, 11:50 AM         #131
FiNgAz Da Great  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
* looks back @ all the post *

dayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam yooo

:wow:

im suprised most yall n*ggas recognize the real.....

and the ones that dont are avioding this thread.....

CHEA
 11-27-2005, 11:52 AM         #132
Wearin' The 4-5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
twista flow === garbage- i do understand wat he is saying, and rarely says anything interesting, intriguing, creative, its usually superfluous to watever the topic of the song is supposed to be, as in is that your chick, memphis bleek outshined twista- the jigga and twista got them feindin for the semen.... comon, for the most part twista is garbage---- if twista is your favorite rapper- u must use some form of narcotics.
 11-27-2005, 11:53 AM         #133
Wearin' The 4-5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
krazyie bone, btnh >>>>> twista.
 11-27-2005, 11:54 AM         #134
Wearin' The 4-5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
88' jay
"as soon as i grab it, i eat it up like a savage"

>>>>> twista
 11-27-2005, 11:56 AM         #135
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What happened to Bone after Twista dissed 'em back on "Crook County?" Oh, that's right...they didn't do sh*t...this was after they dissed a bunch of people for no reason...and then finally realized they came out before Bone.

Besides, BTNH mumble like crazy.

...and that "88' Jay" line is weak as fu*k.

Last edited by liljohnson; 11-27-2005 at 11:56 AM..
 11-27-2005, 11:57 AM         #136
FiNgAz Da Great  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
crook county was a bone diss ?

Last edited by FiNgAz Da Great; 11-27-2005 at 11:57 AM..
 11-27-2005, 11:58 AM         #137
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FiNgAz Da Great said:
crook county was a bone diss ?
Yes..."Look Into My Eyes" and "U Ain't Bone" dissed Twista and the rest of Chicago (and Three Six Mafia)...but mostly they were aimin' that sh*t towards Twista.
 11-27-2005, 12:00 PM         #138
Wearin' The 4-5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
joe budden rappin fast on "this is for the streets" >>>> twista
 11-27-2005, 12:00 PM         #139
FiNgAz Da Great  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i need to hear that song again...

i didnt kno that shyt... it was a phat song....

but he aint seein buddens
 11-27-2005, 12:02 PM         #140
Wearin' The 4-5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
o well, i respect your opinion man, jus havin fun at work, im bout to clock out so ill be back 2mrw for another edition of "JOE BUDDEN >>> ____"
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
60 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
53 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
35 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
178 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy