Joe Budden >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 97% of these Rappers Doin it Right NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ty Dolla $ign & YG Reportedly Paid Aussie Soccer Star $100K To Avoid L..
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #81
Jonny Punchline 
space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 0 0
 HERCH said:
joey is top 5 rite now..
^ top 3
 11-26-2005, 03:12 PM         #82
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FiNgAz Da Great said:
kill yo self :hang:
Okay...
 12 years ago '05        #83
JayMosEnvied 
space
space
$920 | Props total: 0 0
only reason budden aint hot cause everybody too commercial now days. he has always been hot! he speaks some real sh*t and his lyrics are crazy!
 12 years ago '04        #84
Jonny Punchline 
space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 0 0
3 sides to a story - CRACKK this concept is OD

Whatever it takes - real talk sooo sickkk

Dum out - 8 mins of just spazzin out

i know mood muisc 2 and the growth are gunna be crazy this dude is sooo hungry it aint even funny "rap star eatin sleep for dinner"
 11-26-2005, 04:22 PM         #85
dumb_ass23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 liljohnson said:
I've listened to a lot but I only like the raw stuff:

Twista
The Speedknot Mobstaz
Do or Die
Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
Crucial Conflict
Ric Jilla
Traxster
Mr. Lucci
Mr. Pookie
Fathertyme
2Pac
Cap.One
The Dayton Family
Eminem (old Eminem)
Mike Jones (pre-mainstream Mike Jones)
DSR
Jay-Z (old Jay-Z)
Psychodrama

^^just some examples...

Joe Budden belongs wit' these dudes:

50 Cent
Young Jeezy
Lil' Wayne
Chingy
J-Kwon
Nick Cannon
Dipset
Jay-Z (new Jay-Z)
Kanye West
Lil' Bow Wow
Juvenile
Twista, Mr. Lucci & Mr. Pookie aren't raw... They make love songs and girl music.

Joe Budden's music is more like old Jay-Z's music than anyone else on that list...

Last edited by dumb_ass23; 11-26-2005 at 04:24 PM..
 11-26-2005, 04:27 PM         #86
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dumb_ass23 said:
Twista, Mr. Lucci & Mr. Pookie aren't raw... They make love songs and girl music.

Joe Budden's music is more like old Jay-Z's music than anyone else on that list...
You're ignorant...just because what you hear on the radio is for ladies doesn't mean that's all they make. Twista has been makin' raw sh*t his entire career, don't try to convince someone who has every song he's ever released differently...and the sh*t Twista did for the ladies in the past (and some of it recently) is raw as fu*k too. You ain't gotta be talkin' about decapitatin' folks to be raw...believe it or not.

...and you think Mr. Lucci and Mr. Pookie make love songs and girl music? I'm talkin' about the rappers from Dallas, you must be thinkin' of some other folks.
 11-26-2005, 04:40 PM         #87
dumb_ass23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 liljohnson said:
You're ignorant...just because what you hear on the radio is for ladies doesn't mean that's all they make. Twista has been makin' raw sh*t his entire career, don't try to convince someone who has every song he's ever released differently...and the sh*t Twista did for the ladies in the past (and some of it recently) is raw as fu*k too. You ain't gotta be talkin' about decapitatin' folks to be raw...believe it or not.

...and you think Mr. Lucci and Mr. Pookie make love songs and girl music? I'm talkin' about the rappers from Dallas, you must be thinkin' of some other folks.
You put Budden with Chingy and call me ignorant? If you had listened to anything he put out other than what was on the radio the comparison is impossible...

I know Twista's music... and I like a lot of it, but his entire new album is catered towards women and so was a good portion of his last one...

...and I am not wrong about Lucci & Pookie, they do make love songs, maybe not all the time, but they do make love songs... Won't Hold Back for example... that was one of my girls favorite tunes for years. She said it would be perfect for her wedding...
 11-26-2005, 04:46 PM         #88
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dumb_ass23 said:
You put Budden with Chingy and call me ignorant? If you had listened to anything he put out other than what was on the radio the comparison is impossible...

I know Twista's music... and I like a lot of it, but his entire new album is catered towards women and so was a good portion of his last one...

...and I am not wrong about Lucci & Pookie, they do make love songs, maybe not all the time, but they do make love songs... Won't Hold Back for example... that was one of my girls favorite tunes for years. She said it would be perfect for her wedding...
His entire album is catered towards women? Oh, so in "Check That Hoe", he must be talkin' about a woman. Like check that woman. Right? Wrong...

You could say that most of it is catered towards women but you obviously forget, Twista has done that his entire career. Maybe not to the extent that he does it now-a-days, but the most successful song he has ever been a part of (a platinum selling single, mind you) was for "girls." - Po Pimp...which happens to the be the greatest song of all-time.

Every rapper makes songs about hoes because most rappers are straight...it gets old to hear people rap about how much jewelry they got and how many people they have k!lled in the past or are going to k!ll.

Besides, Joe Budden is the one that admitted he ate some chicks pu**y out on camera, now that's cool.

Last edited by liljohnson; 11-26-2005 at 04:47 PM..
 11-26-2005, 04:54 PM         #89
dumb_ass23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 liljohnson said:
His entire album is catered towards women? Oh, so in "Check That Hoe", he must be talkin' about a woman. Like check that woman. Right? Wrong...

You could say that most of it is catered towards women but you obviously forget, Twista has done that his entire career. Maybe not to the extent that he does it now-a-days, but the most successful song he has ever been a part of (a platinum selling single, mind you) was for "girls." - Po Pimp...which happens to the be the greatest song of all-time.

Every rapper makes songs about hoes because most rappers are straight...it gets old to hear people rap about how much jewelry they got and how many people they have k!lled in the past or are going to k!ll.

Besides, Joe Budden is the one that admitted he ate some chicks pu**y out on camera, now that's cool.
What's your point? Mine is that Twista's music isn't all that hard anymore (not that I ever said hard was a good thing)... what are you getting at?

So what if Budden eats pu**y, you and your dad prolly do too (if you are that old) and if you don't maybe you should learn on account for your lil johnson LOL... but anyways... that has nothing to do with rapping.

I never attacked Twista as a rapper because he is very talented, but so it Budden. Multi's, punchlines, metas, storytelling, flow, content, concepts... a terrible rapper is someone who is no good at any of these... Budden is above average in all categories, there is no way he is one of the 20 worst rappers in the game... it makes no sense.

So what if you don't like him... I don't care if you don't like him, but give credit where credit is due...

Last edited by dumb_ass23; 11-26-2005 at 04:55 PM..
 11-26-2005, 04:59 PM         #90
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dumb_ass23 said:
What's your point? Mine is that Twista's music isn't all that hard anymore (not that I ever said hard was a good thing)... what are you getting at?

So what if Budden eats pu**y, you and your dad prolly do too (if you are that old) and if you don't maybe you should learn on account for your lil johnson LOL... but anyways... that has nothing to do with rapping.

I never attacked Twista as a rapper because he is very talented, but so it Budden. Multi's, punchlines, metas, storytelling, flow, content, concepts... a terrible rapper is someone who is no good at any of these... Budden is above average in all categories, there is no way he is one of the 20 worst rappers in the game... it makes no sense.

So what if you don't like him... I don't care if you don't like him, but give credit where credit is due...
Why should I give credit to a rapper that doesn't deserve it? Joe Budden will never have flow like Twista, ever....and without flow, all that other bullsh*t is irrelevant. Punchlines are weak no matter who spits 'em. Anyone wit' a brain stem can sit there and think up punchlines.

Joe Budden is weak, I never attacked anyones opinions until they attacked mine. If you don't like what I have to say, don't respond. This ain't rocket science.

Oh, and I've never eaten pu**y in my life, nor will I ever...and I don't talk to my dad (which makes your comment irrelevant) at all but he probably does it...that's coo what you said about my "lil johnson." No one has ever tried to make fun of my screen name, congratulations, you're the first. How original.

When does JH get out this year?

Last edited by liljohnson; 11-26-2005 at 05:02 PM..
 11-26-2005, 05:06 PM         #91
FiNgAz Da Great  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what the fuk does eating pu**y have anything to do with rap skills on the mic

!?!??!!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!???!??!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! ?!!??!!??!

pause
 11-26-2005, 05:13 PM         #92
dumb_ass23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 liljohnson said:
Why should I give credit to a rapper that doesn't deserve it? Joe Budden will never have flow like Twista, ever....and without flow, all that other bullsh*t is irrelevant. Punchlines are weak no matter who spits 'em. Anyone wit' a brain stem can sit there and think up punchlines.

Joe Budden is weak, I never attacked anyones opinions until they attacked mine. If you don't like what I have to say, don't respond. This ain't rocket science.

Oh, and I've never eaten pu**y in my life, nor will I ever...and I don't talk to my dad (which makes your comment irrelevant) at all but he probably does it...that's coo what you said about my "lil johnson." No one has ever tried to make fun of my screen name, congratulations, you're the first. How original.

When does JH get out this year?
So it is all about flow with you? What is actually being said and how it is said doesn't matter at all? Knowing that helps me understand your opinion a bit more, but still flow is only one aspect of rapping how can you ignore everything else...?

But really? How does his flow not being as good as Twistas automatically make him terrible?

Calling Budden terrible because ha can't doesn't flow like twista is like calling shawn Alexander a terrible runningback because he hasn't thrown as many touchdowns as LT...

Does that mean Guru and Rakim are also among your top 20 worst rappers becuase their flows are slow and monotonous?

How about artist like Cormega?

IMO lyricism is much more important than flow, but either way no aspect should be completely disregarded...
 11-26-2005, 05:18 PM         #93
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dumb_ass23 said:
So it is all about flow with you? What is actually being said and how it is said doesn't matter at all? Knowing that helps me understand your opinion a bit more, but still flow is only one aspect of rapping how can you ignore everything else...?

But really? How does his flow not being as good as Twistas automatically make him terrible?

Calling Budden terrible because ha can't doesn't flow like twista is like calling shawn Alexander a terrible runningback because he hasn't thrown as many touchdowns as LT...

Does that mean Guru and Rakim are also among your top 20 worst rappers becuase their flows are slow and monotonous?

How about artist like Cormega?

IMO lyricism is much more important than flow, but either way no aspect should be completely disregarded...
I'm not sayin' all that other stuff should be completely disregarded (although punchlines should be, IMO), but without a tight flow, that stuff is irrelevant to me.

Him not havin' a flow equal to Twista doesn't make him terrible, no one on the list I provided earlier in this thread has a flow equal to Twista's. No rapper in the world has a flow that can compare. If I thought rappers were terrible because their flow doesn't match T's, then I'd only listen to his music, doesn't that make sense?

...and I've heard Cormega, he bored me. You gotta have a unique flow to catch my ears, it's just the way I look at music homie.
 11-26-2005, 05:31 PM         #94
dumb_ass23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 liljohnson said:
I'm not sayin' all that other stuff should be completely disregarded (although punchlines should be, IMO), but without a tight flow, that stuff is irrelevant to me.

Him not havin' a flow equal to Twista doesn't make him terrible, no one on the list I provided earlier in this thread has a flow equal to Twista's. No rapper in the world has a flow that can compare. If I thought rappers were terrible because their flow doesn't match T's, then I'd only listen to his music, doesn't that make sense?

...and I've heard Cormega, he bored me. You gotta have a unique flow to catch my ears, it's just the way I look at music homie.
I understand all that, and I respect that... I understand you not liking Budden, but I still don't understand you calling him one of the 20 worst MC's of all time... shock value maybe?
 11-26-2005, 05:35 PM         #95
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dumb_ass23 said:
I understand all that, and I respect that... I understand you not liking Budden, but I still don't understand you calling him one of the 20 worst MC's of all time... shock value maybe?
Maybe if I heard more from him, I wouldn't put him so far down on the list, but from what I've heard (probably about 5 songs, 1 from the radio), that's where I'd rate him. I suppose part of it is due to just pure ignorance (not listenin' to him more) but pretty much all it takes from me to decide whether or not I like a musician or not is a few words (or one the first 10 seconds of a beat).

Last edited by liljohnson; 11-26-2005 at 05:35 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #96
Bigmiketruth 
space
space
$962 | Props total: 0 0
To quote budden:

"You know nothing bout rap if you think Joe Budden can't rap"

"everybody's rationale really aint rational"
 11-26-2005, 06:35 PM         #97
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
budden lost with that wack song he had "pump it up"

and dont nobody down here jam him or Dipset...

but uh carry on :sleepy:
\and Chamilionare lost wit that wack song turn it up Joe Buddens>Most Consistent Song Maker in 05.
 11-26-2005, 06:36 PM         #98
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bigmiketruth said:
To quote budden:

"You know nothing bout rap if you think Joe Budden can't rap"

"everybody's rationale really aint rational"
He's ignorant then.
 11-26-2005, 07:40 PM         #99
FiNgAz Da Great  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 liljohnson said:
He's ignorant then.

so what you saying n*gga

you cant recognize budden got skill on the mic or what ?
 12 years ago '04        #100
flizy 
space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 9 9
 FiNgAz Da Great said:
kill yo self :hang:
back in tha swishahouse mixtape days mike jones use to wreck on them freestyles...only problem is he never came up with new sh*t to say... but when he first came out he was tight
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
39 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
42 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
146 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy