free boost mobile minutes

most viewed right now
 117
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 67
I will marry this woman for real.
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-22-2005, 07:44 PM         #1
34139 pageviews
64 comments


RoCdAmIk898 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
free boost mobile minutes
 

 
i herad that there was a way to get free minutes for your boost mobile phone, with some kind of pin number that allows u to get minutes. major props to any1 who can help me

64 comments for "free boost mobile minutes"

 11-23-2005, 10:39 PM         #2
RoCdAmIk898  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill hook u up wit propz plz tell me
 12 years ago '05        #3
BreadNButta 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$1,127 | Props total: 66 66
I wanna kno too
 12 years ago '05        #4
JayThunder 
space
avatar space
space
$2,060 | Props total: 148 148
yo man i post up the same sh*t like 8months ago .............. ....theres this sh*t called a sim card reader now there r the regular 1's that just let u fix phonebook ect then theres the 1 that u can edit the root files on it and once u put a txt file on the root file sh*t ......... u buy 10$ 20$ boost card then finsh it and then u'll ntoice when u check ur account u'll have minutes or bleep.......... but u really have unlimted bleep and mins..................................... holla at me if u want ur sim card hooked up wit that txt hack
 11-24-2005, 11:35 PM         #5
RoCdAmIk898  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
omg hook me up!!!
 12 years ago '05        #6
blk9ne5ve 
space
avatar space
space
$389 | Props total: 2 2
hook it up with the infos, if your willing to share.
 11-25-2005, 12:46 AM         #7
lil A  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayThunder said:
yo man i post up the same sh*t like 8months ago .............. ....theres this sh*t called a sim card reader now there r the regular 1's that just let u fix phonebook ect then theres the 1 that u can edit the root files on it and once u put a txt file on the root file sh*t ......... u buy 10$ 20$ boost card then finsh it and then u'll ntoice when u check ur account u'll have minutes or bleep.......... but u really have unlimted bleep and mins..................................... holla at me if u want ur sim card hooked up wit that txt hack

sh*t ill prop 4 a whole month hit me up wit info props
 12 years ago '05        #8
JayThunder 
space
avatar space
space
$2,060 | Props total: 148 148
 blk9ne5ve said:
hook it up with the infos, if your willing to share.

OF COURSE IM WILLIN LISTEN YA THE ONLY WAY IS FOR ME 2 LOOK AT UR SIM CARD FILE WHICH IS CALL ''BNINFO.TXT'' AND THEN THERES ANOTHER FILE CALLED ''BACCOUNT.TXT'' I NEED BOTH OF THOES FILES, NOW IT CANT B DONE OAV THE NET U GOTTA SEND ME THE SIM CARD ...........THE FUNNY THING IS I DONT EVEN LIKE OR OWN A BOOST PHONE
 12 years ago '05        #9
JayThunder 
space
avatar space
space
$2,060 | Props total: 148 148
^bump
 12 years ago '05        #10
Mrniceguy 
space
avatar space
space
$3,852 | Props total: 25 25
 JayThunder said:
OF COURSE IM WILLIN LISTEN YA THE ONLY WAY IS FOR ME 2 LOOK AT UR SIM CARD FILE WHICH IS CALL ''BNINFO.TXT'' AND THEN THERES ANOTHER FILE CALLED ''BACCOUNT.TXT'' I NEED BOTH OF THOES FILES, NOW IT CANT B DONE OAV THE NET U GOTTA SEND ME THE SIM CARD ...........THE FUNNY THING IS I DONT EVEN LIKE OR OWN A BOOST PHONE
So i have to send you my Sim Card via postal mail??? hymmm thats too risky a n*gga might neva get it back!
 11-25-2005, 04:35 PM         #11
RoCdAmIk898  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
could i just get the program
 11-26-2005, 01:09 AM         #12
dagreatss  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RoCdAmIk898 said:
could i just get the program

what he said
 12 years ago '05        #13
JayThunder 
space
avatar space
space
$2,060 | Props total: 148 148
 Mrniceguy said:
So i have to send you my Sim Card via postal mail??? hymmm thats too risky a n*gga might neva get it back!
i cant blame u .......... u just gonna have 2 trust me .


and no it no program read wha i wrote
 12 years ago '04        #14
enero2787 
space
space
space
$2,351 | Props total: 18 18
why does it sound too good to be true... but i still wanna try it :banghead: :banghead: :applause:
 12 years ago '05        #15
JayThunder 
space
avatar space
space
$2,060 | Props total: 148 148
 enero2787 said:
why does it sound too good to be true... but i still wanna try it :banghead: :banghead: :applause:

so good 2 b tru is good motherfu*ker but rember u still got hit me off wit some money
 12 years ago '04        #16
enero2787 
space
space
space
$2,351 | Props total: 18 18
how much would u be chargin tho if i was to send u the prepaid sim to do it..
 12 years ago '05        #17
blk9ne5ve 
space
avatar space
space
$389 | Props total: 2 2
 JayThunder said:
OF COURSE IM WILLIN LISTEN YA THE ONLY WAY IS FOR ME 2 LOOK AT UR SIM CARD FILE WHICH IS CALL ''BNINFO.TXT'' AND THEN THERES ANOTHER FILE CALLED ''BACCOUNT.TXT'' I NEED BOTH OF THOES FILES, NOW IT CANT B DONE OAV THE NET U GOTTA SEND ME THE SIM CARD ...........THE FUNNY THING IS I DONT EVEN LIKE OR OWN A BOOST PHONE
thanks for the explanation :afro: so you would have to hook up a data cable to the phone, and through a program look at those .txt files correct?
 12 years ago '05        #18
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,773 | Props total: 17023 17023
 blk9ne5ve said:
thanks for the explanation :afro: so you would have to hook up a data cable to the phone, and through a program look at those .txt files correct?
that's what I want to know?
 12 years ago '05        #19
JayThunder 
space
avatar space
space
$2,060 | Props total: 148 148
 blk9ne5ve said:
thanks for the explanation :afro: so you would have to hook up a data cable to the phone, and through a program look at those .txt files correct?

sorry no all i need is the sim card i have a sim card reader
 12 years ago '05        #20
Vicdx 
space
avatar space
space
$120 | Props total: 0 0
Nope, not possible.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
120 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
23 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Ring Doorbell Test
7 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 10
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
192 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
6ix9ine is dropping his new hit song "Tati" this Sunday
45 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Pusha T - Daytona album cover released!
137 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy