Post Pics of your 360 setup...with proof!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-28-2005, 09:48 PM         #161
waveking 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
video games r for da elderly. Dont get the 360 unless u 56+ years old.
 12 years ago '04        #162
TruDamaja 
space
space
$1,413 | Props total: 4 4
 Dooper said:
how old are you being mad?

umm yea...im 19
 12 years ago '04        #163
TniaS 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,490 | Props total: 720 720

[pic - click to view]

witht he ipod hooked up

[pic - click to view]

12 years ago '04        #164
kaka321 
space
space
space
$762 | Props total: 0 0
Il have mine on 2nd of December, People in the UK aint as lucky as you guys..
 11-30-2005, 04:19 PM         #165
CapoStatus4K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 504 k!lla said:
@this cat^^^^
I'm glad you felt that you had 2 go all out of your way and type a essay for me. I guess i'll type one back

1.) Never said i didn't have one:) I just sold it. I used 2 be on that that gamer sh*t, but i aint no more. If you think i'm mad because your stupid a.ss spent over a 1000 for a 360 then all i can do is laugh .

2.) I don't give a fu*k who agrees with me. I got real friends buddy. I don't spend 24/7 online looking for e-buddies and e-girls(unlike you)I don't spend all day on here talking about anybody. I'm on here once a day. sometimes i'm not even on here.

3.) I'm talking about all these lames on here gettin all bucked up and sh*t because they spent all there cake + stood in line for 8 hours just 2 come on BX and brag about. Feeling all special and sh*t for nothing.

As soon as someone says something about the 360 they get all offeneded and sh*t like its their girl. maybe thats because they need girls I swear some of yall are some fu*kin lames...............Not calling you a lame Blue............but if the shoe fits........................(obviously it does since you went all out of your way 2 talk about it

ha ha...................
 11-30-2005, 04:30 PM         #166
UnToLd LeGeNd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TniaS said:

[pic - click to view]

witht he ipod hooked up

[pic - click to view]

i thought u stole those pics from here but then i saw your sig lol
 12 years ago '04        #167
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 Dooper said:
How old are you still playing video games?
28, why? Should I be out at the club? I'm married I chill with my wife, we go out, we stay in. We work opposite schedules so when I don't see her I play games, what the fu*k would you like me to do? Get a life? I have a life, wife and good paying job obviously, and we have no kids. Again you don't even know me, what was the point of your post, I ain't mad, but it seems like you are trying to diss me, go ahead then you got your answer.

TruDamaja said:
videogames arent just for kids u idiot
Don't even sweat this cat mayne, it ain't worth it.........
 12 years ago '05        #168
504 Killa 
space
space
$1,202 | Props total: 89 89
Dooper aren't you like the video game fanatic. I seen you on the game torrents forum
 12 years ago '04        #169
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 504 k!lla said:
Dooper aren't you like the video game fanatic. I seen you on the game torrents forum
Yeah but I just think he's clownin because I'm pushin 30, a lot cats my age still play. It's cool though. I'm just happy to be here.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 11-30-2005 at 07:00 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #170
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
i know i may be a lil late to the game on this thread but 504 k!lla on the post count thing and havin no life uhm it dont take long to get a post count dumbass you get on the bx for 10 min outta the day your lyble to make 10-20 posts so lets see here you get on the bx once a day times that by a week you could easily make 70-100 posts in a week just by bein on in your spare time obviously you aint gotta life by your standards cuz you just keep postin more to your count in one thread but your tellin people not to use there computer or this website whenever and the people with the 5000 post counts i be if you look at the date they joined id bet itd be a while back or theyre a mod in which case 10 min to them they could make prolly 50 posts so shut your fu*kin mouth let people do what they want to do cuz guess what its america mothafu*ka all have tha right to what they want which i guess that does give you the right to run your mouth and cry that you couldnt afford what we got but thats your right to be broke bi*ch but we dont wanna hear bout it goto a church or somin write a book bout it but dont come in hear and cry bout it but o sh*t i forgot you dont care what i just said you prolly didnt even get to this line cuz you read the first few saw it was bout you and then saw it was long so now youll prolly say i got no life well i gots a lot of time on my hand when it comes to the computer since the school i attend lets you stay home and do over the internet then come in and turn it in on friday but all in all no one wants to hear your sh*t you shouldnt even of viewed this thread since you couldnt post your setup cause you couldnt get one or you went with the one a. you could afford -sega genisis or b. your a nerdy a.ss fanboy that wants a ps3 or rev. so fu*k off.

to anyone that can help id like to tribute to this thread by posting my setup how do i post an image straight in the post like all yal did i can find this out proped for the help
 12 years ago '04        #171
~BLUEPRINT~ 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,619 | Props total: 54 54
 TheInevitable24 said:
i know i may be a lil late to the game on this thread but 504 k!lla on the post count thing and havin no life uhm it dont take long to get a post count dumbass you get on the bx for 10 min outta the day your lyble to make 10-20 posts so lets see here you get on the bx once a day times that by a week you could easily make 70-100 posts in a week just by bein on in your spare time obviously you aint gotta life by your standards cuz you just keep postin more to your count in one thread but your tellin people not to use there computer or this website whenever and the people with the 5000 post counts i be if you look at the date they joined id bet itd be a while back or theyre a mod in which case 10 min to them they could make prolly 50 posts so shut your fu*kin mouth let people do what they want to do cuz guess what its america mothafu*ka all have tha right to what they want which i guess that does give you the right to run your mouth and cry that you couldnt afford what we got but thats your right to be broke bi*ch but we dont wanna hear bout it goto a church or somin write a book bout it but dont come in hear and cry bout it but o sh*t i forgot you dont care what i just said you prolly didnt even get to this line cuz you read the first few saw it was bout you and then saw it was long so now youll prolly say i got no life well i gots a lot of time on my hand when it comes to the computer since the school i attend lets you stay home and do over the internet then come in and turn it in on friday but all in all no one wants to hear your sh*t you shouldnt even of viewed this thread since you couldnt post your setup cause you couldnt get one or you went with the one a. you could afford -sega genisis or b. your a nerdy a.ss fanboy that wants a ps3 or rev. so fu*k off.

to anyone that can help id like to tribute to this thread by posting my setup how do i post an image straight in the post like all yal did i can find this out proped for the help

STANDING MUTHAfu*kIN OVATION! :applause: :applause:
 12 years ago '05        #172
504 Killa 
space
space
 TheInevitable24 said:

@ this lame cat^^^ I'm entitled 2 my own opinion. So if you don't like it.........................fu*k YOU. Damn, yall like typing paragraphs 2 address me. Need 2 get the fu*k of my d!ck.

@ all these lames trying 2 e-jump me & sh*t. @ these cats jumping to all these conclusions and sh*t like they know something about me. Get a life and quit posting about sh*t 10 days after the fact.Matter fact, I'm not even about 2 argue with you bi*ch a.ss lames. Just remeber this................Me>>>>>>You
 12 years ago '04        #173
~BLUEPRINT~ 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,619 | Props total: 54 54
 504 k!lla said:
@ this lame cat^^^ I'm entitled 2 my own opinion. So if you don't like it.........................fu*k YOU. Damn, yall like typing paragraphs 2 address me. Need 2 get the fu*k of my d!ck.

@ all these lames trying 2 e-jump me & sh*t. @ these cats jumping to all these conclusions and sh*t like they know something about me. Get a life and quit posting about sh*t 10 days after the fact.Matter fact, I'm not even about 2 argue with you bi*ch a.ss lames. Just remeber this................Me>>>>>>You
pssst....ay...you... COMMIT THAT!

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by ~BLUEPRINT~; 12-01-2005 at 07:25 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #174
IanHummel 
space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 0 0
Here's an idea, post the pictures of your set up like the thread was originally made for, or comment on other peoples pictures that have been posted. If you not gonna do that, then get the fu*k outta the thread.
 12 years ago '05        #175
Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 679 679
^ co-sign
 12-01-2005, 08:28 PM         #176
UnToLd LeGeNd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, this thread went from a "post your xbox 360 set up" to a write a 500 word essay on how we hate people with xbox 360's
 12 years ago '05        #177
Truechaldean 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,030 | Props total: 18 18
 504 k!lla said:

Lol at you giving me e-hate.
 12 years ago '05        #178
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

premium system extra wired controller madden perfect dark ps2 keyboard for madden chat and vga cable for hd graphics on mon. since the tv is standard
 12 years ago '05        #179
504 Killa 
space
space
That's It i'm officially done arguing w/ yall. If yall wanna hate on me, keep hating. Matter fact, I never even started out talking about any of ya'll. That shows how Insecure you bi*ches are

Blueprint: How many times u gonna keep arguing w/ me, commenting on my fu*king post. Did i even adress you.....................NO!! Ever since i been on here(2 years) you always got some sh*t to say to me about my fu*kin post. Like when when i was debating w/ that money girl and your bi*ch a.ss comes out of the blue warning me and sh*t(trying 2 be captain save-a-hoe and sh*t ) How many time you gonna follow my post and comment on them, get off my d!ck You typed a whole book about me when i wasn't even talking about you kid. ALL YA'LL bi*chES JUST MAD BECAUSE I SPOKE THE TRUTH AND TOUCHED ON SOME OF YALL ISSUES. THATS WHY ALL YALL bi*ch a.ss n*ggaZ COMMING OUT THE BLUE W/ THE sh*t.

ITS THE fu*kIN TRUTH AND YOU KNOW IT.(THATS WHY IM GETTIN PROPS ON THE sh*t DAMN NEAR EVERYDAY. SO LIKE I SAID KEEP WASTING YOUR TIME TRYING 2 E-JUMP ME. I DON'T CARE I'M DONE W/ YALL & I'M TIRED OF ARGUING W/ A BUNCH OF NOBODIES WHO ARE WILLING 2 TYPE BOOKS JUST TO BACK UP THEIR XBOX 360..........I'M DONE WITH IT.............

NOW SQUASH THIS sh*t!!
 12-01-2005, 10:44 PM         #180
MaddenManiac05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice xboxs to everyoneall....Fake Records shut the fu*k up! :finger:

Last edited by MaddenManiac05; 12-01-2005 at 10:46 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago