Post Pics of your 360 setup...with proof!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
185 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
127 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #141
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,521 | Props total: 1681 1681
lmao wuzzup joe
u aint change 1 bit lmao...
n as u see, nintendo is kickin back
*nintendo supporter*
Yo joey u gotta tell ya boys at sony that microsoft and Sega are 2 different companies. u cant shut em down with the same plan
 11-26-2005, 10:44 PM         #142
FaKe ReCorDs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kokujin Kotei said:
lmao wuzzup joe
u aint change 1 bit lmao...
n as u see, nintendo is kickin back
*nintendo supporter*
Yo joey u gotta tell ya boys at sony that microsoft and Sega are 2 different companies. u cant shut em down with the same plan

lol HAHAHA GOOD POST
 11-27-2005, 12:25 AM         #143
FaKe ReCorDs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
You know, it's cool though that sh*t did need to be hit up.

12 years ago '04        #144
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,664 | Props total: 6786 6786
 UptownStunna226 said:
people is stupid if they making theyself go broke by buying it.....and I heard of people emptying they bank accounts to cop it
i would hope that ain't yo whole bank account if it is its tyme 2 get a real job
 11-28-2005, 12:33 PM         #145
DaWhiteBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Dont Wait In Line For My Kicks.. I Work @ Champs Kid So I Just Go Get Them Whenever I Feel Like It.. Im Not Hating On Anyone.. If You Got The 360 Prob's To You But For Real..

X-Box 360=

H.Y.P.E
 11-28-2005, 12:39 PM         #146
kriis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ima pray for all yall.. and yah wasted $$
 12 years ago '05        #147
504 Killa 
space
space
$1,202 | Props total: 89 89
 DaWhiteBoy said:
X-Box 360=H.Y.P.E
thats real talk
 12 years ago '04        #148
~BLUEPRINT~ 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,619 | Props total: 54 54
 504 k!lla said:
thats real talk

You want to hear real talk....then here it is...I've been a video game enthusiast as far back as watching my big brother toggle a joystick on Atari playing pong...growing up my brother was the coolest dude on the planet, so I wanted to mimic and emulate everything he did, but til this day the only thing that stuck with me was growing up and playing Coach K on Genesis, or Rush N Attack on Nintendo....it was only an upgrade in my book, and it was a hobby to say the least...it was what I did during my leisure time and still is what I do, i have a girl...been with her for 5 years +, so all that go out and get a girl talk is irrelevant to me, I gets mine fam....whenever, wherever....I'm not the one to knock anyone's hustle or taste in whatever it is you do...but it seems as if all you want to do is rain on a n*gga parade as much as possible to make yourself feel better for 1 of 3 reasons....1.) Because you dont own a 360, 2.) You want a fanbase to agree with your opinion, and when people dont you get defensive and resort to using your ignorance as weapon which in turn only makes you look like a a.ss 3.) Ridiculing BX people for props or agreeance gets you off in some sick sorta way....but in any case I watched you lmao and paste all over the place because people spent their OWN money on something THEY wanted whether or not you agree or give just acclaim...it because it was their perrogative...NOT YOURS to do so....so were not the ones in need of lives...its the ones who have nothing better to do than hate or antagonize those because they didnt spend their money the way YOU wanted them to....now how HOMO is that?

And, I spent a G + some on the system, and that sh*t didnt make or break me....and on top of that Im more than happy with my functional NEXT-GEN system....the sh*t was WELL worth it in my book...fu*k what yours say...

Last edited by ~BLUEPRINT~; 11-28-2005 at 01:15 PM..
 11-28-2005, 01:37 PM         #149
DaWhiteBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ TO Much Talk..

Point Blank Man sh*t Is All HYPE. Same WIth The PS3..
 11-28-2005, 01:39 PM         #150
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~BLUEPRINT~ said:
You want to hear real talk....then here it is...I've been a video game enthusiast as far back as watching my big brother toggle a joystick on Atari playing pong...growing up my brother was the coolest dude on the planet, so I wanted to mimic and emulate everything he did, but til this day the only thing that stuck with me was growing up and playing Coach K on Genesis, or Rush N Attack on Nintendo....it was only an upgrade in my book, and it was a hobby to say the least...it was what I did during my leisure time and still is what I do, i have a girl...been with her for 5 years +, so all that go out and get a girl talk is irrelevant to me, I gets mine fam....whenever, wherever....I'm not the one to knock anyone's hustle or taste in whatever it is you do...but it seems as if all you want to do is rain on a n*gga parade as much as possible to make yourself feel better for 1 of 3 reasons....1.) Because you dont own a 360, 2.) You want a fanbase to agree with your opinion, and when people dont you get defensive and resort to using your ignorance as weapon which in turn only makes you look like a a.ss 3.) Ridiculing BX people for props or agreeance gets you off in some sick sorta way....but in any case I watched you lmao and paste all over the place because people spent their OWN money on something THEY wanted whether or not you agree or give just acclaim...it because it was their perrogative...NOT YOURS to do so....so were not the ones in need of lives...its the ones who have nothing better to do than hate or antagonize those because they didnt spend their money the way YOU wanted them to....now how HOMO is that?

And, I spent a G + some on the system, and that sh*t didnt make or break me....and on top of that Im more than happy with my functional NEXT-GEN system....the sh*t was WELL worth it in my book...fu*k what yours say...
exactly...... everyone needs to stop acting like the only way to get a 360 was to bust your bank account,,,, I got money, i save money,,, so it's not an issue. i've had a job since i was 14. if you can learn to budget yourself you can buy anything you want regardless if your makin $5.50 or $15 an hour. so while the d!ckriders around here hate on everyone for havin the paper situation in order,,,, we're playin on a NEXT GEN system while you bi*ch.
 12 years ago '04        #151
space
space
 DaWhiteBoy said:
^^ TO Much Talk..

according to your opinion...the masses going to the stores to buy it everyday speaks for itself....and who the fu*k are you? NOBODY...your the minority in this one fam....dry up
 12 years ago '04        #152
space
space
 Nutty2003 said:
exactly...... everyone needs to stop acting like the only way to get a 360 was to bust your bank account,,,, I got money, i save money,,, so it's not an issue. i've had a job since i was 14. if you can learn to budget yourself you can buy anything you want regardless if your makin $5.50 or $15 an hour. so while the d!ckriders around here hate on everyone for havin the paper situation in order,,,, we're playin on a NEXT GEN system while you bi*ch.
:applause: :applause: :applause:
 12 years ago '04        #153
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 ~BLUEPRINT~ said:

That real talk, right there. Cats shouldn't be hating on people's preferences.
 11-28-2005, 07:03 PM         #154
Dooper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaWhiteBoy said:
^^ TO Much Talk..

n*gga shut yo a.ss up..
Yo mom is all Hype when she rode that d!ck :applause:
 11-28-2005, 07:05 PM         #155
Dooper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

There it is next to the Gamecube. I also have a PS2 and regular Xbox. Not the best TV Panasonic 27 inch that's just my Computer Room I got an HDTV in my living room, but my wife ain't trying to see me playin 360 all day.
How old are you still playing video games?
 12 years ago '05        #156
504 Killa 
space
space
$1,202 | Props total: 89 89
 ~BLUEPRINT~ said:
reasons....1.) Because you dont own a 360, 2.) You want a fanbase to agree with your opinion, and when people dont you get defensive and resort to using your ignorance as weapon which in turn only makes you look like a a.ss 3.) Ridiculing BX people for props or agreeance gets you off in some sick sorta way....
And, I spent a G + some on the system,
@this cat^^^^
I'm glad you felt that you had 2 go all out of your way and type a essay for me. I guess i'll type one back

1.) Never said i didn't have one:) I just sold it. I used 2 be on that that gamer sh*t, but i aint no more. If you think i'm mad because your stupid a.ss spent over a 1000 for a 360 then all i can do is laugh .

2.) I don't give a fu*k who agrees with me. I got real friends buddy. I don't spend 24/7 online looking for e-buddies and e-girls(unlike you)I don't spend all day on here talking about anybody. I'm on here once a day. sometimes i'm not even on here.

3.) I'm talking about all these lames on here gettin all bucked up and sh*t because they spent all there cake + stood in line for 8 hours just 2 come on BX and brag about. Feeling all special and sh*t for nothing.

As soon as someone says something about the 360 they get all offeneded and sh*t like its their girl. maybe thats because they need girls I swear some of yall are some fu*kin lames...............Not calling you a lame Blue............but if the shoe fits........................(obviously it does since you went all out of your way 2 talk about it

Last edited by 504 Killa; 11-28-2005 at 08:54 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #157
TruDamaja 
space
space
$1,413 | Props total: 4 4
 Dooper said:
How old are you still playing video games?

videogames arent just for kids u idiot
 12 years ago '05        #158
Truechaldean 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,030 | Props total: 18 18
 504 k!lla said:
@this cat^^^^
I'm glad you felt that you had 2 go all out of your way and type a essay for me.

1.) Never said i didn't have one:) I just sold it. I used 2 be on that that gamer sh*t, but i aint no more. If you think i'm mad because your stupid a.ss spent over a 1000 for a 360 then all i can do is laugh .

2.) I don't give a fu*k who agrees with me. I got real friends buddy. I don't spend 24/7 online looking for e-buddies and e-girls(unlike you)I don't spend all day on here talking about anybody. I'm on here once a day. sometimes i'm not even on here.

3.) I'm talking about all these lames on here gettin all bucked up and sh*t because they spent all there cake + stood in line for 8 hours just 2 come on BX and brag about. Feeling all special and sh*t for nothing.

As soon as someone says something about the 360 they get all offeneded and sh*t like its their girl. maybe thats because they need girls I swear some of yall are some fu*kin lames...............Not calling you a lame Blue............but if the shoe fits........................(obviously it does since you went all out of your way 2 talk about it
You are so ignorant I wasnt even in this arguement but I have to be right now because you are so stupid. If you are gonna hate or just talk about how its stupid to play games then fu*k outta here this is the games forum. Don't even get started telling him thanx for the essay look at your a.ss you typed like the same amount. And I aint even got a 360 so dont think I'm getting all hurt I just hate people like you that choose to be ignorant like that

Last edited by Truechaldean; 11-28-2005 at 08:35 PM..
 11-28-2005, 08:52 PM         #159
RoCdAmIk898 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaWhiteBoy said:
^^ TO Much Talk..

lmao did u say ps3.........
 11-28-2005, 09:27 PM         #160
Dooper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TruDamaja said:
videogames arent just for kids u idiot
how old are you being mad?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
13 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
13 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
78 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy