Post Pics of your 360 setup...with proof!

most viewed right now
 167
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
221 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 140
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
230 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 135
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 109
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-26-2005, 06:36 PM         #121
FaKe ReCorDs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 504 k!lla said:
I'm a bi*ch made f*g**t??................. why? because You spent damn near 600 dollars for a 360 and i sh*tted on it. Because i told the truth about you and you got offended. You're the lamest muthaphukka on this site. Get off my d!ck, there's no need 2 respond to everypost I made. Are you really that big a fan of me?? Please, get off my d!ck.

no one agree's with me?...................i dont give a fu*k about nobody on here. fu*k them if they don't agree. I don't lose no sleep at night because of it. You are the one thats lame enough 2 care about it. Get a life buddy, you're too fu*king lame for words.

answer this though, why did you even start talking about you when i didn't even adress you? Answer this, then you will realize how pathetic your life is fu*kin loser
 11-26-2005, 06:37 PM         #122
FaKe ReCorDs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 504 k!lla said:
Damn dude you have no life. You're in here 24/7 Kid. U need 2 step away from the Xbox 360 and get some fresh air....................and some pu**y

I'm jealous...........................I actually have one kid, im talking from personal experience. The only difference is that i paid about 50 for mine and you paid 500. The sh*t crashes. And pd0 doesn't live up 2 its expectation. So shut your lame a.ss mouth and take a break from the 360 alone kid. U taking the sh*t 2 serious.
i work wit computers at school you dumb a.ss i have access 24/7 while gettin sh*t done
loosa


Last edited by FaKe ReCorDs; 11-26-2005 at 06:38 PM..
 11-26-2005, 06:39 PM         #123
JOEKILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*grabs popcorn* this gon be good.


Last edited by JOEKILLA; 11-26-2005 at 06:39 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #124
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 504 k!lla said:
I'm a bi*ch made f*g**t??................. why? because You spent damn near 600 dollars for a 360 and i sh*tted on it. Because i told the truth about you and you got offended. You're the lamest muthaphukka on this site. Get off my d!ck, there's no need 2 respond to everypost I made. Are you really that big a fan of me?? Please, get off my d!ck.

no one agree's with me?...................i dont give a fu*k about nobody on here. fu*k them if they don't agree. I don't lose no sleep at night because of it. You are the one thats lame enough 2 care about it. Get a life buddy, you're too fu*king lame for words.

answer this though, why did you even start talking about you when i didn't even adress you? Answer this, then you will realize how pathetic your life is fu*kin loser
I mean say what you want, that's your opinion and I respect that. You can clown me or call me lame, I'm Married, I don't run the streets. I chill at home with my wife. If someone likes this sh*t it doesn't make them a lame, it's a hobby. I ain't taking what you said personal but I see both sides of the sh*t. I just can believe cats is going this far in videogame section of a forum, are ya'll for real? Should be interesting to say the least.

 FaKe ReCorDs said:
very nice like that game rack
Thanks homie, appreciate that.


Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 11-26-2005 at 06:42 PM..
 11-26-2005, 06:42 PM         #125
FaKe ReCorDs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
I mean say what you want, that's your opinion and I respect that. You can clown me or call me lame, I'm Married, I don't run the streets. I chill at home with my wife. If someone likes this sh*t it doesn't make them a lame, it's there hobby. I ain't taking what you said personal but I see both sides of the sh*t. I just can believe cats is going this far in videogame section of a forum, are ya'll for real?



Thanks homie, appreciate that.
prOpeD
 12 years ago '04        #126
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$42,281 | Props total: 3810 3810
 JOEKILLA said:
*grabs popcorn* this gon be good.



i was just laughing at sum newbie giving me hate (he only got 1 rep) just for posting up an article about Peja not playing for Dallas....but this is more entertaining
 12 years ago '04        #127
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 FaKe ReCorDs said:
prOpeD
I got you.
 11-26-2005, 06:45 PM         #128
JOEKILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
I got you.

you got PSP?, seems like you got it all son
 12 years ago '05        #129
504 Killa 
space
avatar space
space
$1,202 | Props total: 89 89
 FaKe ReCorDs said:
i work wit computers at school you dumb a.ss i have access 24/7 while gettin sh*t done
loosa
LIES
 11-26-2005, 06:49 PM         #130
FaKe ReCorDs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 504 k!lla said:
LIES
o.k. 504 ignored
 11-26-2005, 06:51 PM         #131
FaKe ReCorDs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JOEKILLA said:
you got PSP?, seems like you got it all son

loosa's sh*t talkers and hater's joekilla and 504 k!lla are the whole package
 12 years ago '05        #132
504 Killa 
space
avatar space
space
$1,202 | Props total: 89 89
 FaKe ReCorDs said:
loosa's sh*t talkers and hater's joekilla and 504 k!lla are the whole package
^^^^NOTICED HOW HE AVIODED MY QUESTION

Dude you are the lamest person on bx buddy. Get a life and quit lying about your life. If you really were working now you would have fired. Because you lurk bx like its your life. Really, it is your LIFE! Sure would suck 2 be you
 12 years ago '04        #133
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$42,281 | Props total: 3810 3810
damn, ya still arguing lmfao

is it really dat serious, it's only a system
 12 years ago '04        #134
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 JOEKILLA said:
you got PSP?, seems like you got it all son
Lol I had one and only used it for MP3s so I sold it on Ebay and got an iPOD.
 11-26-2005, 07:14 PM         #135
FaKe ReCorDs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 504 k!lla said:
^^^^NOTICED HOW HE AVIODED MY QUESTION

Dude you are the lamest person on bx buddy. Get a life and quit lying about your life. If you really were working now you would have fired. Because you lurk bx like its your life. Really, it is your LIFE! Sure would suck 2 be you

go to bed it's 7:00 and let the people know your a hater tell your boyfriend joekilla it's time fo bed

joekilla=504 k!lla it's the same person i think


Last edited by FaKe ReCorDs; 11-26-2005 at 07:58 PM..
 11-26-2005, 08:18 PM         #136
DJLow2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That one mufu*ka got dirty a.ss carpet. Duke need to pull out the Hoover.
 12 years ago '04        #137
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 DJLow2 said:
That one mufu*ka got dirty a.ss carpet. Duke need to pull out the Hoover.
You gotz to be talking bout my sh*t, yeah I been bullsh*ttin on that. My wife would k!ll me if she saw that. I'm glad you aint got nothing better to do with your life than hate on my carpet, but thanks It's been vacuumed now, just for you.
 11-26-2005, 10:08 PM         #138
FaKe ReCorDs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 504 k!lla said:
^^^^NOTICED HOW HE AVIODED MY QUESTION

Dude you are the lamest person on bx buddy. Get a life and quit lying about your life. If you really were working now you would have fired. Because you lurk bx like its your life. Really, it is your LIFE! Sure would suck 2 be you
answer this though, why did you even start talking about you when i didn't even adress you? Answer this, then you will realize how pathetic your life is fu*kin loser
ANSWER BECAUSE YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH WAY TOO MUCH ASK ANYBODY SOMEONE GOTS TO SHUT YOU UP WORKS FO A LITTLE THEN THE HATING BEGINS AGAIN AND AGAIN ALL I HAVE TO SAY TO YOU
LOOSA I CAN'T IGNORE THIS KID HE'S ASKING FO IT


Last edited by FaKe ReCorDs; 11-27-2005 at 12:24 AM..
 11-26-2005, 10:10 PM         #139
FaKe ReCorDs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
You gotz to be talking bout my sh*t, yeah I been bullsh*ttin on that. My wife would k!ll me if she saw that. I'm glad you aint got nothing better to do with your life than hate on my carpet, but thanks It's been vacuumed now, just for you.

LoL HATERS MAYNE I TELLIN YA
 12 years ago '04        #140
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 FaKe ReCorDs said:
LoL HATERS MAYNE I TELLIN YA
You know, it's cool though that sh*t did need to be hit up.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 58
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 33
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
35 comments
2 days ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy