Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Rating
5 BX - Classic 897 42.84%
4 BX - Very Good... Highly recommended 775 37.01%
3 BX - It's Alright. Not great, but not crap as well 272 12.99%
2 BX - I suggest you stay away from this one 40 1.91%
1 BX - Trash! Don't waste your time on this! 110 5.25%
Voters: 2094. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-20-2006, 07:17 PM         #521
anticon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
one of my fav cd's of 05.
this was so crack.
 03-21-2006, 06:43 PM         #522
80s_Baby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not better then tha carter but is a average album
 12 years ago '06        #523
asian-sensation 
space
space
$611 | Props total: 0 0

Album Highlights: Fireman, Grown Man, Hustler Musik, Receipt, I'm A DBoy
 03-24-2006, 09:05 AM         #524
bigger_d_07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The carter II is one of his hottest albums and should be taken seriously. 2005 was all about the south and they don took over. fu*k what you know it's what you can prove...

-07' FatBOYsliM repping Mobile,Al, aka: mob town-
 12 years ago '06        #525
sparks2g 
space
space
$223 | Props total: 4 4
this album was tight
 03-28-2006, 12:45 PM         #526
bam357 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great Album He Set The Year Off Right. Not As Southern As I Expected But Overall I Good Solid Album. Best So Far Imo.
 03-29-2006, 08:40 AM         #527
Red_Dragon7508 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hes the best rapper alive and this is a hot ablum
 03-29-2006, 08:41 AM         #528
Red_Dragon7508 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i mean album
 12 years ago '05        #529
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,690 | Props total: 516 516
tight
 03-30-2006, 12:31 PM         #530
macc88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
of da charts
 03-30-2006, 05:41 PM         #531
Lovr24o7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"The Carter 2" starts off with a wicked 5 and a half minute, no chorus track entitled "Tha Mobb" where Lil Wayne sounds like he is freestyling over a Heatmakerz track. After listening to the track twice, I said to myself, I guess he doesn't need Mannie Freah after all. Then the 3 part track which includes "Fly In", Track 13, "Carter 2" and "Fly Out", I was amazed by how Lil Wayne is basically rapping which appear to be freestyle rhymes. Tmix & Batman should be commended by the track, as well as, giving the production over these tracks that are fed by Lil Wayne's lyrics. "Money On My Mind" features a tight sample and Lil Wayne is able to contibute 3 nice verses over the track. Now I know I may upset some people with this a.ssessment but "Fireman" and "Mo Fire" are the two worse tracks on this CD. "Fireman" is clearly an example of when people say don't judge the CD by the 1st single, because if you did you would think "The Carter 2" was terrible. Lil Wayne could have easily released "Shooter", "The Best Rapper Alive", "Receipt" or even "Grown Man" before he released "Fireman". "Fireman" will definitely have you missing Mannie Fresh providing Mannie Fresh. "Mo Fire" is not even worth discussing. However, Lil Wayne rebounds very quickly by the time you get to Track 7. "Best Rapper Alive" is definitely in the running with "Shooter" with my favorite song on "The Carter 2". Big D should be commended with his production and the clever use of the sample on this track. Before Mannie Fresh's production would win over Lil Wayne's lyrics. Now with Mannie Fresh no longer producing him and with his lyrical wordplay stepping up, Lil Wayne's lyrics overshine the production. At first listen, "Grown Man" won't be one of your favorite tracks but the more you listen to the song that features Currency the track will be atleast something that you don't mind listening to every now and then. It's a contradiction to what Lil Wayne would usually make because usually he would make a song degrading women instead of making a nice rap song for the grown and s3xy.
"Receipt" is another one of my favorite tracks as once again, the proudcers on the track, Heatmakerz, makes a clever use of an old school sample and Lil Wayne takes care of the rest. The more you listen to the track you will definitely think that this track is dedicated to his boo Trina. "Shooter" was taken from a track by Robin Thicke entitled "Oh Shooter" that was on his debut CD. Robin Thicke incorporates his use of the song and Lil Wayne is still able to drop 3 verses to this track. The reason why this track is one of my favorites is because this track is different from what Lil Wayne is accustomed to doing. This track should be the next single, but we'll see. Robin Thicke has a nice track out with Pharrell entitled "I Wanna Love You". "Weezy Baby" is a very catchy track as Nikki lays down some nice vocals to this midtempo track. "Get Over" is catchy as well as Nikki returns to lay down some more vocals and Lil Wayne is actually able to bring some substance to his tracks instead of trying to win with clever metaphors. The track sounds like a dedication to one of his homies. "Get Over" is a nice change of pace because most of the tracks on "The Carter 2" end up sounding alike.

Other than "Fireman" and "Mo Fire" there aren't too many things wrong with "The Carter 2". There are times where the metaphors that he uses aren't as strong as the others and there will be times when you hear a song with tight lyrics and wonder how the track would have sounded with a Mannie Fresh beat. Some of the tracks sound the same but you can pretty much listen to every track on this CD.

4/5
 12 years ago '04        #532
Devilman608 7 heat pts
space
space
$676 | Props total: 773 773
best cd I've heard in a while
 03-30-2006, 08:13 PM         #533
rap4sho3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props
 04-02-2006, 05:48 PM         #534
hfront247 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the clud love it dj fresh2die
 12 years ago '06        #535
bradford 
space
space
space
$40 | Props total: 0 0
wayne sh*t is wack!
 04-07-2006, 09:26 PM         #536
midwestgrittin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Solid Album
 04-09-2006, 07:47 PM         #537
stuntman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this album hot but i think the first 1 better
 04-10-2006, 01:49 PM         #538
crowelliowa34 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it was fire
 12 years ago '06        #539
Pusha T 
space
space
space
$532 | Props total: 0 0
This Album is great it is one of his best work. My man Weezy has stepped his game up
 12 years ago '04        #540
macoeric 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$564 | Props total: 366 366
Weezy F. Baby

sikk cd

4 1/2
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago