Lil' Wayne- Tha Carter II (2005)

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Rating
5 BX - Classic 897 42.84%
4 BX - Very Good... Highly recommended 775 37.01%
3 BX - It's Alright. Not great, but not crap as well 272 12.99%
2 BX - I suggest you stay away from this one 40 1.91%
1 BX - Trash! Don't waste your time on this! 110 5.25%
Voters: 2094. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12-28-2005, 07:51 PM         #401
Magnumbrown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
classic album of our time. EASILY
 12 years ago '04        #402
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Are you serious. Now I gave this problem props for what it was which is a good album, not great, not spectacular, not legendary not 5 mic classic, a good album that you can listen to throughout skipping maybe a couple of tracks. Now if you listened to both rappers its not hard to tell that Wayne is pretty much jackin Hov's blueprint for this rap ish. For the record Jay is one of the best and Wayne is not in that group yet. He needs to string together at least a good 4 albums and nothing he has done before this even matches Carter II, I'll give you Carter I for arguments sake but that's all. I can run down 20 rappers who are easily better than Wayne right now. Easily. Hell to make it even more fair, he's not even the best in his region, I can name at least 5 better than him down south. (Ludacris, T.I., both members of Outkast, Scarface, Bun-B, Cee-lo) That's not even counting the Stans that love Jeezy and other artists down south. He has yet to seperate himself from the pack. Like I said, if he keeps putting out dope albums then he eventually will, hell he has the time he's only what 21, 22??

And Mr. student of hip-hop please list your top 10 hip-hop albums of all-time, I'm so interested in seeing what you list.

Kentrellp said:
This n*gga is the best rapper out.......and I aint like the n*gga till the 500 Degrees. He's a beast. I keep listenin to Jigga then switchin to weezy. Im sorry to say this, but when that n*gga said "the best rapper alive since the best rapper retired" he was tellin the fu*kin truth. Im a true student of Hip-Hop, I listen to everything and if Jay is one of the best, Wayne is right up there with him. Just listen to this sh*t.
 12-30-2005, 04:56 PM         #403
mcampbell2810 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WestbankThugBoy said:
damn i cant wait for this album to drop
that album is the nicest album out right now
 12 years ago '04        #404
street_dreamin 
space
space
$795 | Props total: 0 0
i wasnt a fan of weezey till the first carter album.....this album is hot but you young folks gotta stop giving albums "classic" status and giving out 5 mics for every good album that comes out....
 12 years ago '05        #405
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 tazbk said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Are you serious. Now I gave this problem props for what it was which is a good album, not great, not spectacular, not legendary not 5 mic classic, a good album that you can listen to throughout skipping maybe a couple of tracks. Now if you listened to both rappers its not hard to tell that Wayne is pretty much jackin Hov's blueprint for this rap ish. For the record Jay is one of the best and Wayne is not in that group yet. He needs to string together at least a good 4 albums and nothing he has done before this even matches Carter II, I'll give you Carter I for arguments sake but that's all. I can run down 20 rappers who are easily better than Wayne right now. Easily. Hell to make it even more fair, he's not even the best in his region, I can name at least 5 better than him down south. (Ludacris, T.I., both members of Outkast, Scarface, Bun-B, Cee-lo) That's not even counting the Stans that love Jeezy and other artists down south. He has yet to seperate himself from the pack. Like I said, if he keeps putting out dope albums then he eventually will, hell he has the time he's only what 21, 22??

And Mr. student of hip-hop please list your top 10 hip-hop albums of all-time, I'm so interested in seeing what you list.
Aye the jacking was crazy. Although I do like the album. This fills a void until Jay comes back.
 01-02-2006, 05:23 PM         #406
3XD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IMO wayne's overrated and trash.
 12 years ago '05        #407
pimpko911 
space
space
$34 | Props total: 0 0
DISAPPOINTING!!!!! This album is aight. Its hard to follow up the first Carter....best album since Get Rich or Die Tryin (although 50 cent fell OFF with the Masacre...only the remixes are good).
 12 years ago '05        #408
Silencer6091 
space
space
space
$79 | Props total: 0 0
the first was better
 12 years ago '06        #409
Dr. Oc 
space
space
$723 | Props total: 0 0
hot album, i was surprised, i don't usually like the south
 12 years ago '05        #410
Young Money $$$ 
space
space
space
$205 | Props total: 0 0
classic
 01-04-2006, 01:21 PM         #411
Mickeal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah dat true
 12 years ago '05        #412
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,954 | Props total: 6188 6188
ok let me keep it real. Weezy that mofo is the sh*t. Everything he raps on is fire.

I can sit here and say that carter II > carter I. At first I was like fu*k carter II no mannie fresh. And all the weezy haten on fresh. I was like the beats gone be garbage. This album gone have wack a.ss production. And it won't even sound like a weezy album.

Just because I was so use to hearing him behind a fresh beat. The lyrical content on this album is top notch. His delivery on every song is fire. I can see the growth on the album from carter I to carter II.

If you think this ablum is not the sh*t. Then you ain't sh*t. Weezy actually delivered on this album. Majority of artist don't. This album is golden. He did his thang.

I know there are a.ss whole on here and everywhere that will say nope carter 2 not hitten like carter 1. To all you I say fu*k you. You are the reason bullsh*t sells.
If weezy keeps going like he is. n*gga gone be one of the best to ever do it.

Last edited by Quddus; 01-07-2006 at 10:07 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #413
Springa 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 0 0
 3XD said:
IMO wayne's overrated and trash.
ima have to agree
 01-10-2006, 04:00 PM         #414
lyonsm316 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil Wayne delivered on this album no matter what anyone says, to me its a 4 mic album. It is hard to compare to The Carter because they are different albums Weezy took a different approach with this one and it worked. Wayne moving up in the world.
 01-10-2006, 08:13 PM         #415
fbeezy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well props for this sh*t
 01-10-2006, 08:41 PM         #416
turbodaly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn weezys got that muthafu*kin hustla music.

Dope sh*t = 4
 01-10-2006, 08:43 PM         #417
Peopleschamp08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the sh*t is fire
 01-10-2006, 09:58 PM         #418
fbeezy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just curious where the link is???
 01-12-2006, 05:49 AM         #419
ArsenicFlowz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the carter 2 was a very good cd i could listen to every song except a few
 01-12-2006, 05:50 AM         #420
ArsenicFlowz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it is a tough comparison though if you are comparing it to the last carter they are both sick
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy