Official Lil' Wayne Thread...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12-10-2005, 04:32 PM         #101
Ddizzle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sqadmod said:
u cant name 5 people fromthe eastcoast
that can top wayne 50 jigga thas it jigga
wanted to sign him dipset sucks they aint
movin no units som n*gga acutally brought up
wutang members
hes not good... there is no point in defending my opinion, when i hear "fireman" i just shake my head like this and wait for the next rapper of the day to come and fade away on the comercial front.
 12-10-2005, 05:34 PM         #102
kmaidon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea its funny how much hate Wayne is gettin now. He says a couple lines in each song that could be taken out but that is Wayne's flow and people are singling out those 1-2 lines. If you named your favorite rapper, I could listen to his music and pick 1 wack line out and say hes wack...but thats called HATING. He flows most of his sh*t of the top......just like Hov did and thats why he wanted him to join Def Jam. The kid is President of Cash Money, goes to U. Houston, and drops mad heat in the mean time. I think the reason everyones hatin is because Wayne has a flow that is not matched by anyone in the game today....he has a distinct voice and if you dont like him for that reason, thats cool you got your opinion. Say what you want about the production but I think the Carter II had amazing production.
...........................Wayne............The haters have officially arrived.
 12-10-2005, 08:38 PM         #103
BigL139  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 True Geniu$ said:
opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one...

^^^ yea butt some a**holes are tighter than others.....like ya moms.....her sh*t is mad loose
 12-11-2005, 05:08 AM         #104
Nasty Neighbor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigL139 said:
^^^ yea butt some a**holes are tighter than others.....like ya moms.....her sh*t is mad loose
lmao

but...
wayne>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>_______________
 12-13-2005, 07:46 PM         #105
chevyg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil Wayne is alright, but he's not real
 12 years ago '05        #106
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,395 | Props total: 4464 4464
 chevyg said:

do y'all think the carter II is better than the Carter?
 12-13-2005, 11:25 PM         #107
Ice Berg Shorty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they both slap but they both have 2 diffrent styles
 12 years ago '05        #108
Tounw 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 209 209
 chevyg said:
thats so real and sad that you can tell without even knowing him
cuz at home in the nola his punk card was calledf a lot but i anit gne expose em like dat
 12 years ago '05        #109
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,375 | Props total: 471 471
 Tounw said:
thats so real and sad that you can tell without even knowing him
cuz at home in the nola his punk card was calledf a lot but i anit gne expose em like dat

Expose him....lol...

But I can see da wayne hataz.......Everybody like jay-z.....he talked about sellin in every album....The same thang every artist doin today.....So if thats the case....then hes garbage too....Yea I kno ppl dotn wanna hear that, but lets put it in the open.....I think yall been listenin to, lil jon a lil too much and think wayne jus screamin ova the tracks...lol....All rapaz talk about the same thing on thier albums...Cause most of them " street cats " or " pretendin to be street catz "......So they all the same......But wayne aint da nicest nicca, but he fa sho aint garbage......You gotta kno that.....I honestly think its cause he from da south.....But wut eva floats u ppls boat.... .....But truth is....Everybody gone have they opinion, so hate it or love it....lol... :applause:
 12-15-2005, 12:55 PM         #110
moneymike07  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He is on top of the game right now and you shouldn't hate because your not their. The Carter II is fire, just like the Carter I. Have you heard what he has to say in the Carter II, you need to listen.
 12-16-2005, 11:20 AM         #111
kernel610  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea i copped his new cd and i was dispointed as hell!! there a 2-3 decent songs, including one with Curren$y which is the only reason i like it. He definitely doesn't deserve to call him the Tha Carter. He will never top HOVA!
 12-17-2005, 11:29 AM         #112
cylla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kernel610 said:
yea i copped his new cd and i was dispointed as hell!! there a 2-3 decent songs, including one with Curren$y which is the only reason i like it. He definitely doesn't deserve to call him the Tha Carter. He will never top HOVA!
The album title 'Tha Carter' has nothing to do with HOV......watch New Jack City...
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago