most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11-27-2005, 01:27 PM         #61
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bullsh*t.
 12 years ago '05        #62
RIC FLAIR 
space
space
$310 | Props total: 4 4
Im not namedropping, a reliable source informed me of this. I know a couple ppl. who were in the movie. I dont need to establish myself. The information I receive is from ppl who is actually in the blocks that got rushed. It sounds like ur trying to avoid the issue or convince (whoever) that the documentary is not bringing heat. I would a.ssume the reason is because u dont want the movie to produce negative attention, or ur tryin to calm down the subjects of the film who r upset @ u or whoever came up wit this "brilliant" idea. BUT like I said, its not ur fault they're morons, and Im sure u profited from the documentary, congratulations-but might I suggest u keep tryina cover ur a.ss, if u made it. I a.ssume u had a big part in it. As far as the Califate incdient, u cant convince me otherwise of anything that I havent already seen and laughed about. Sorry if Im not promoting ur product the right way, but attention is attention. These goofs wanted attention, so they got on this DVD. They wanna be the "feature" criminals in our city-what better way to expose urself than airtime? lol... This is the most idiotic set of ideas put together on a DVD, and its a shame that they didnt think ahead enough of the implications when it leaked to the Toronto Police...ESPECIALLY considering the amt. of shootings that have happened over the last couple of months--all it is on the front page of local papers is "get the guns off the street"...U think Metro Police arent under pressure?
then u release this video????---HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA---GOOD JOB!!!!
 11-27-2005, 03:05 PM         #63
Kreative  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats sad...
 11-27-2005, 03:13 PM         #64
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You don't establish yourself your info isn't credible to me. if sh*t went down I;d be the first to hear about it. Don't try to play me clown. Didn't you say you live in Oakland?

You just trying to knock the DVD man, pretty obvious. Straight up though everythin that needed to be discussed with you was already discussed. I don;t see the point of clearing things up for you no longer, so its done.

I'ma do my thing, and you do yours.
 11-30-2005, 12:22 AM         #65
UpTownClips  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i aint knockin u tryna promote ur shyt but dat aint tha real toronto.....da dvd jus a buncha youths flashin there shyt showin there face all bait n shyt
 11-30-2005, 12:26 AM         #66
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok. I've heard this before. Cool. Your opinion.

Last edited by RealTO; 11-30-2005 at 12:49 AM..
 11-30-2005, 01:33 AM         #67
Red B  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sad that not even a sacred service like a funeral will stop petty violence
 11-30-2005, 08:33 AM         #68
deathrowinmate1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crunkynmunky said:
wtf? that sh*t go on in the hood erryday. but b/c it was in canada now people care? fu*k that hypocritical sh*t......
unfortunatley u guys have become accustomed to such things, this violence really started to erupt around the beginning of summer. Toronto was a safe place until the beginning of the summer. RIP for all those who lost their lives to senseless gun violence

Last edited by deathrowinmate1; 11-30-2005 at 08:35 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #69
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
thats crazy as hell....rip
 12 years ago '05        #70
Llama Do 
space
space
space
$1,167 | Props total: 17 17
has the real toronto dvd been posted in the jukebox? if so could someone PM me a link
 12 years ago '04        #71
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,794 | Props total: 443 443
 crunkynmunky said:
wtf? that sh*t go on in the hood erryday. but b/c it was in canada now people care? fu*k that hypocritical sh*t......
wow i find it hard to imagine that this type of stuff happens everyday, not the shooting, but the circumstances of where and why it happened at a funeral outside a church.. I can't complain people getting shot is nothing new in toronto now a days. I feel sorry for there fams I think he was just a friend who may have knew something about the previous murder. It seems it don't matter if its US or Canada, black can't live in peace with each other and make money with each other. But what can u do when the government stick poor youth in the same hoods with little chance to make legal money, and with an education system that many of them cannot handle alot of them end up dropping out of school and turning to the streets.
 12-01-2005, 07:11 PM         #72
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.I.P. to the man.

In terms of the DVD.

For all info on where to buy the dvd and info,articles, etc. check the official page at .
 12-01-2005, 09:17 PM         #73
MATTeps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shoudnt ever happen

go to pat respect to friend n get k!lled yourself :thumbsdow
 12-02-2005, 10:09 PM         #74
Untitled  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What they need to do is be guarding every place possible especially when there is a special ceremony going on! Plus I mean this is so stupid because whoever did that is going to get bad karma and trust me they need to look up that word and stare at that word and see if they understand the word and then there would possibly be no more crime around this country if every k!ller,murderer,stabber,and whoever likes to k!ll people for certain reasons or no reason at all would be astonished of what the definition says because what good things you do to help people you will get back your message but it would be better.And if people harm other people they're gonna get a very very very bad message to themselves and it won't be pretty at all! Whoever agrees with me say "I,"and I will respect that!
 12-03-2005, 10:37 PM         #75
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah. The cops lost it to the gangs out here though. About 10 years back they were warned that gangs are gonna take over and they never took action. Now they got themselves to blame. Now they blaming 50 Cent and The Real Toronto DVD, CH Hamilton News even called this DVD "An Initiation into Gangs for Schools" clown sh*t straight up.

Last edited by RealTO; 12-03-2005 at 10:38 PM..
 12-03-2005, 10:47 PM         #76
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gangs.........r..............wack........idk y peeps think they so tough cuz they got all their boyz to back them up......
 12-12-2005, 11:36 AM         #77
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah some are like that still.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy