most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #41
RIC FLAIR 
space
space
$310 | Props total: 4 4
 RealTO said:
[WEBSITE LINK]

No one with machines is exposing their face. Don't spread lies on here. The Real Toronto DVD shows you the reality out here, a side of Toronto many people are unfamiliar with because the politicians , cops, etc...try to hide this from the outsider's eye. This is an inside look at the hoods and run down areas out here and the people that live in them.

ONE

It shows u little cliqs in each turf, and every1 is talkin sh*t about whos the "shotta" in their ends and what not. And their stupid cos their all bait and they runnin off their mouth and flashin their tools in the camera, and if u actually out here, u kno who is who on that DVD.
They are not moneymakers, real hustlers...if they were they wouldnt b on camera. If they r eatin' they're not thinkin ahead. And if any1 of them is reading this, Im sure they're gettin mad bout "yo star...man dem haffa shot dat yute"---start pointin their guns @ the computer aimin @ Flair...whoooooo!!!
Those guys r losers, str8 up n down, fu*k any1 who disagrees wit me cos theyre f!ghtin a lost cause.

Last edited by RIC FLAIR; 11-23-2005 at 08:10 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #42
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
Man that shi*t iz fucced But like my man said That sh*t happens everyday in the hood.I like the jake don't even give a fucc nomore no news no cases.
 11-23-2005, 11:42 AM         #43
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Straight up. The government and all that liek to pretend that these kind of things don't exist. They try to shut anything like this DVD down. If it's going down every day cats have a right to document that sh*t. Its a documentary, if you not feeling it than don;t watch it. Watch another documentary. Now they trying to ban 50 Cent from coming. Man earned everythin he got, came up broke from the ground up. Now cats are jealous to see him getting the money. Basically the Canadian government doesn't know how to deal with this expolosion of gun violence in the city, and they looking to pull of publicity stunts like this one just to calm people down and make them feel like somethin is beign done. Cats that are smart realize this.
 11-24-2005, 06:46 PM         #44
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Official "The Real Toronto DVD" website is now up. Scanned newspaper articles from The Star and Globe And Mail will be up later today. Spread the word.

Respect

Last edited by RealTO; 11-24-2005 at 06:47 PM..
 11-24-2005, 07:23 PM         #45
DeepIn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im in toronto and have lived in every area in toronto, and i will tell u its gotten worse over the years, im only 22, when i was highschool sh*t wasnt that krazy, little kids runnin around with gats these days like they got something to prove. What happend to beat the hell out of each other but live 2 see the next day sh*t. Dont get me wrong i own a gat but i aint gonna pop no one for nothing unless they come for me....i aint the beefin type. These kids need to grow up, i like goin back to my old areas and chillin with my boys but it seems u cant do that no more...

Miss's the old days....
 12 years ago '05        #46
RIC FLAIR 
space
space
I dont even understand y MNL was even visited in the documentary...unless that project bounce host actually had somethin to do wit makin it.
Basically the "live actors" became sacrifices 4 the filmmakers, with the reward of getting camera time?...or, I...I really dont kno y they did it-lol. Congratulations to the filmmakers of this documentary 4 managing to convince grown men that it would be good for their "careers" to go on camera and flash their guns in such an in depth "interview"...wait...how much did u pay them?
lmao!

Last edited by RIC FLAIR; 11-24-2005 at 07:55 PM..
 11-24-2005, 09:02 PM         #47
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lets hear some more feedback and keep checkin the site for updates. What can I say to the cats not feeling let it be another movie to you. You ain't gonna like every movie you see. I think this movie personnaly is a breakthrough for T.O. cause no one had the balls to do it before. Now the world can see whats up. I don;t think any cat from T.O. should be going against the idea. Its reality, all that was done was it was documented.

12 years ago '05        #48
RIC FLAIR 
space
space
It is good in the sense that it sets an example of what "not to do" in order to actually progress in life. Id like to know how the dudes who have been apprehended by the police are reacting to the publicity of this movie...bet they wanna shot the filmmakers...but theyre (filmmakers) the smart ones. This is classic exploitation, but the consent has been given by the morons who actually got on camera-
@ realto, do u realize all this, or r u just tryin to brush off the issue so no1 else will? Its not ur fault the subjects were too stupid to realize what they got themselves into-lmao.
 11-25-2005, 09:18 PM         #49
MindDangler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats f'ed up
 12 years ago '04        #50
BigBang 
space
space
$1,497 | Props total: 68 68
damn thats fukked up
 12 years ago '05        #51
§wiff 
space
space
$1,342 | Props total: 4 4
 11-26-2005, 08:46 AM         #52
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ric Flair clear up a couple of thing for me. First off all do you know anyone personnaly who got apprehended of the dvd? And I dont mean the lies the media is spreading. As I said the media reports were referencing another dvd in terms of arrests. Rexdale Jamestown ain;t on this dvd. Also I'd like to find out why someone's personnal difficulties matter to you? The DVD is up for discussion not the filmmaker's personnal life. That type of sh*t isn't for the message board.
 12 years ago '05        #53
aceboogie83 
space
space
$444 | Props total: 1 1
 TrainWreck said:
Ya it doesn't go on here everyday which is why it caught all the news attention.

If this happened anywhere it would still be sad and fu*ked up, just cause it happens in the hood it dont make it right.
But they got car bombings in the middle east everyday and it still makes its way into the news EVERYDAY
 12 years ago '05        #54
RIC FLAIR 
space
space
 RealTO said:
Also I'd like to find out why someone's personnal difficulties matter to you? The DVD is up for discussion not the filmmaker's personnal life. That type of sh*t isn't for the message board.
I am thinking about the implications this DVD will have on the filmmakers personal life once the footage is held against the subjects of documentation (if it already hasn't). As I previously said, it is not the responsibility of the filmmaker to ensure these subjects "safety", however Im sure considering most (if not all) the subjects are ignorant, once sh*t hits the fan and warrants are continuously handed out, and ETF decides to rush some of the blocks featured, they (the subjects) will find a way to put the blame on whoever is responsible for releasing and making this successful project that has opened the eyes of the local media...a little too widely 4 their liking. But hey, they got no1 to blame but themselves.

LMAO---Ask Califate y he was runnin' from an "outsider" round the internet cafe like a chicken wit his head cut off screamin "no beef, no beef"...IN HIS OWN HOOD! But I heard hes got a radio show and stuff...and he seem pretty confident on the airwaves, he aint too bad a rapper--HAHAHAHAHAHAHA good luck!

Last edited by RIC FLAIR; 11-26-2005 at 10:44 AM..
 11-26-2005, 10:50 AM         #55
Da_Prince_O_D_S  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t happens
 11-26-2005, 10:55 AM         #56
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Califate is a serious cat man. Trust me. I don't know you talkin rah rah.

See what I am sayin Rick Flair you don't need to be worrying about that, you got your own life to worry about.

Last edited by RealTO; 11-26-2005 at 10:56 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #57
RIC FLAIR 
space
space
lol ur right, I was makin a point. Normally I wouldve took that last line (u got ur own life to worry about) as a threat, but I dont think youd b stupid enuff to threaten a screenname from Oakland, CA., would u?

Im talkin to this girl (@ this moment) who says she knows the filmmaker, and the whole point of the DVD was to expose rap talent. But every1 got egotistical and started actin like their hood was the sh*t, and decided to "prove it" by showing off their guns and big talks, dam...makes it harder and harder to blame the filmmakers.
Imbeciles.

Last edited by RIC FLAIR; 11-26-2005 at 12:11 PM..
 11-26-2005, 12:26 PM         #58
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pm me who that girl is..more than likely she is talkin sh*t. The dvd was never meant to showcase no rappers and cats knew that from the jump. It was a dvd for our hood out here for cats to rep and let cats out there know whats up and how it is out here in T.O.

The description of the DVD

Toronto, known to most as a world class city has another side to it. This movie shows you the reality of living in housing projects and some of the most run down areas in the city. This footage includes interviews with gang members, drug dealers and some of the realest street rappers in Toronto. From Scarborough to Etobicoke this movie will take you through hoods in 9 different
locations to show you
- The Real Toronto
 12 years ago '04        #59
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
thats gangsta
 12 years ago '05        #60
RIC FLAIR 
space
space
Chester Le and J&F already got blitzed by the ETF as a result of this documentary, and thats a FACT...I wonder how many snitches this movie will breed-LMAO, lets start a poll:

0-5, 5-15, 15-150?????

Last edited by RIC FLAIR; 11-27-2005 at 12:44 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy