Nov 20 - Teen Murdered During Funeral For Shooting Victim

view more...

most viewed right now
+50  114
129 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '05        #51
§wiff 
space
space
$1,345 | Props total: 5 5

11-26-2005, 08:46 AM         #52
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ric Flair clear up a couple of thing for me. First off all do you know anyone personnaly who got apprehended of the dvd? And I dont mean the lies the media is spreading. As I said the media reports were referencing another dvd in terms of arrests. Rexdale Jamestown ain;t on this dvd. Also I'd like to find out why someone's personnal difficulties matter to you? The DVD is up for discussion not the filmmaker's personnal life. That type of sh*t isn't for the message board.

13 years ago '05        #53
aceboogie83 
space
space
$444 | Props total: 1 1
 TrainWreck said
Ya it doesn't go on here everyday which is why it caught all the news attention.

If this happened anywhere it would still be sad and fu*ked up, just cause it happens in the hood it dont make it right.
But they got car bombings in the middle east everyday and it still makes its way into the news EVERYDAY

13 years ago '05        #54
RIC FLAIR 
space
space
$321 | Props total: 6 6
 RealTO said
Also I'd like to find out why someone's personnal difficulties matter to you? The DVD is up for discussion not the filmmaker's personnal life. That type of sh*t isn't for the message board.
I am thinking about the implications this DVD will have on the filmmakers personal life once the footage is held against the subjects of documentation (if it already hasn't). As I previously said, it is not the responsibility of the filmmaker to ensure these subjects "safety", however Im sure considering most (if not all) the subjects are ignorant, once sh*t hits the fan and warrants are continuously handed out, and ETF decides to rush some of the blocks featured, they (the subjects) will find a way to put the blame on whoever is responsible for releasing and making this successful project that has opened the eyes of the local media...a little too widely 4 their liking. But hey, they got no1 to blame but themselves.

LMAO---Ask Califate y he was runnin' from an "outsider" round the internet cafe like a chicken wit his head cut off screamin "no beef, no beef"...IN HIS OWN HOOD! But I heard hes got a radio show and stuff...and he seem pretty confident on the airwaves, he aint too bad a rapper--HAHAHAHAHAHAHA good luck!

Last edited by RIC FLAIR; 11-26-2005 at 10:44 AM..

11-26-2005, 10:50 AM         #55
Da_Prince_O_D_S  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t happens

11-26-2005, 10:55 AM         #56
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Califate is a serious cat man. Trust me. I don't know you talkin rah rah.

See what I am sayin Rick Flair you don't need to be worrying about that, you got your own life to worry about.

Last edited by RealTO; 11-26-2005 at 10:56 AM..

13 years ago '05        #57
RIC FLAIR 
space
space
lol ur right, I was makin a point. Normally I wouldve took that last line (u got ur own life to worry about) as a threat, but I dont think youd b stupid enuff to threaten a screenname from Oakland, CA., would u?

Im talkin to this girl (@ this moment) who says she knows the filmmaker, and the whole point of the DVD was to expose rap talent. But every1 got egotistical and started actin like their hood was the sh*t, and decided to "prove it" by showing off their guns and big talks, dam...makes it harder and harder to blame the filmmakers.
Imbeciles.

Last edited by RIC FLAIR; 11-26-2005 at 12:11 PM..

11-26-2005, 12:26 PM         #58
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pm me who that girl is..more than likely she is talkin sh*t. The dvd was never meant to showcase no rappers and cats knew that from the jump. It was a dvd for our hood out here for cats to rep and let cats out there know whats up and how it is out here in T.O.

The description of the DVD

Toronto, known to most as a world class city has another side to it. This movie shows you the reality of living in housing projects and some of the most run down areas in the city. This footage includes interviews with gang members, drug dealers and some of the realest street rappers in Toronto. From Scarborough to Etobicoke this movie will take you through hoods in 9 different
locations to show you
- The Real Toronto

13 years ago '04        #59
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,173 | Props total: 1885 1885
thats gangsta

13 years ago '05        #60
RIC FLAIR 
space
space
Chester Le and J&F already got blitzed by the ETF as a result of this documentary, and thats a FACT...I wonder how many snitches this movie will breed-LMAO, lets start a poll:

0-5, 5-15, 15-150?????

Last edited by RIC FLAIR; 11-27-2005 at 12:44 PM..

11-27-2005, 01:27 PM         #61
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bullsh*t.

13 years ago '05        #62
RIC FLAIR 
space
space
Im not namedropping, a reliable source informed me of this. I know a couple ppl. who were in the movie. I dont need to establish myself. The information I receive is from ppl who is actually in the blocks that got rushed. It sounds like ur trying to avoid the issue or convince (whoever) that the documentary is not bringing heat. I would a.ssume the reason is because u dont want the movie to produce negative attention, or ur tryin to calm down the subjects of the film who r upset @ u or whoever came up wit this "brilliant" idea. BUT like I said, its not ur fault they're morons, and Im sure u profited from the documentary, congratulations-but might I suggest u keep tryina cover ur a.ss, if u made it. I a.ssume u had a big part in it. As far as the Califate incdient, u cant convince me otherwise of anything that I havent already seen and laughed about. Sorry if Im not promoting ur product the right way, but attention is attention. These goofs wanted attention, so they got on this DVD. They wanna be the "feature" criminals in our city-what better way to expose urself than airtime? lol... This is the most idiotic set of ideas put together on a DVD, and its a shame that they didnt think ahead enough of the implications when it leaked to the Toronto Police...ESPECIALLY considering the amt. of shootings that have happened over the last couple of months--all it is on the front page of local papers is "get the guns off the street"...U think Metro Police arent under pressure?
then u release this video????---HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA---GOOD JOB!!!!

11-27-2005, 03:05 PM         #63
Kreative  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats sad...

11-27-2005, 03:13 PM         #64
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You don't establish yourself your info isn't credible to me. if sh*t went down I;d be the first to hear about it. Don't try to play me clown. Didn't you say you live in Oakland?

You just trying to knock the DVD man, pretty obvious. Straight up though everythin that needed to be discussed with you was already discussed. I don;t see the point of clearing things up for you no longer, so its done.

I'ma do my thing, and you do yours.

11-30-2005, 12:22 AM         #65
UpTownClips  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i aint knockin u tryna promote ur shyt but dat aint tha real toronto.....da dvd jus a buncha youths flashin there shyt showin there face all bait n shyt

11-30-2005, 12:26 AM         #66
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok. I've heard this before. Cool. Your opinion.

Last edited by RealTO; 11-30-2005 at 12:49 AM..

11-30-2005, 01:33 AM         #67
Red B  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sad that not even a sacred service like a funeral will stop petty violence

11-30-2005, 08:33 AM         #68
deathrowinmate1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crunkynmunky said
wtf? that sh*t go on in the hood erryday. but b/c it was in canada now people care? fu*k that hypocritical sh*t......
unfortunatley u guys have become accustomed to such things, this violence really started to erupt around the beginning of summer. Toronto was a safe place until the beginning of the summer. RIP for all those who lost their lives to senseless gun violence

Last edited by deathrowinmate1; 11-30-2005 at 08:35 AM..

13 years ago '05        #69
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,581 | Props total: 952 952
thats crazy as hell....rip

13 years ago '05        #70
Llama Do 
space
space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 17 17
has the real toronto dvd been posted in the jukebox? if so could someone PM me a link

13 years ago '04        #71
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,960 | Props total: 779 779
 crunkynmunky said
wtf? that sh*t go on in the hood erryday. but b/c it was in canada now people care? fu*k that hypocritical sh*t......
wow i find it hard to imagine that this type of stuff happens everyday, not the shooting, but the circumstances of where and why it happened at a funeral outside a church.. I can't complain people getting shot is nothing new in toronto now a days. I feel sorry for there fams I think he was just a friend who may have knew something about the previous murder. It seems it don't matter if its US or Canada, black can't live in peace with each other and make money with each other. But what can u do when the government stick poor youth in the same hoods with little chance to make legal money, and with an education system that many of them cannot handle alot of them end up dropping out of school and turning to the streets.

12-01-2005, 07:11 PM         #72
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.I.P. to the man.

In terms of the DVD.

For all info on where to buy the dvd and info,articles, etc. check the official page at .

12-01-2005, 09:17 PM         #73
MATTeps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shoudnt ever happen

go to pat respect to friend n get k!lled yourself :thumbsdow

12-02-2005, 10:09 PM         #74
Untitled  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What they need to do is be guarding every place possible especially when there is a special ceremony going on! Plus I mean this is so stupid because whoever did that is going to get bad karma and trust me they need to look up that word and stare at that word and see if they understand the word and then there would possibly be no more crime around this country if every k!ller,murderer,stabber,and whoever likes to k!ll people for certain reasons or no reason at all would be astonished of what the definition says because what good things you do to help people you will get back your message but it would be better.And if people harm other people they're gonna get a very very very bad message to themselves and it won't be pretty at all! Whoever agrees with me say "I,"and I will respect that!

12-03-2005, 10:37 PM         #75
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah. The cops lost it to the gangs out here though. About 10 years back they were warned that gangs are gonna take over and they never took action. Now they got themselves to blame. Now they blaming 50 Cent and The Real Toronto DVD, CH Hamilton News even called this DVD "An Initiation into Gangs for Schools" clown sh*t straight up.

Last edited by RealTO; 12-03-2005 at 10:38 PM..

Home      

most viewed right now
+162online now  53
Image(s) inside Im Not Really In To BBW But This One Could Get The Ring
88 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+31online now  52
Video inside funny as sh*t: Jack thriller takes over EXXXOTICA 2018
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+27online now  42
Article inside When did you know your marriage was doomed?
119 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+65online now  36
Video inside Eminem be like
136 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-16online now  33
Image(s) inside El Chapo’s wife, the 'Kim Kardashian' of Mexico, turns heads as hubby ..
69 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  27
NBA Stephon Marbury Explains What Mike Dantoni Is Doing To Carmelo Anthony
74 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+267online now  26
NBA They Leaked The Uncensored Altercation Between Kevin Durant & Draymond Green
100 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+32online now  22
Video inside Tekashi 6ix9ine Interview Explains why he fired team, Recent shooting, ..
127 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy