squad up!

Nov 20 - Teen Murdered During Funeral For Shooting Victim

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
43 comments
@thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-21-2005, 01:35 PM         #26
islandeyes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn thats really sad... prayers go out to all the families...

11-21-2005, 01:45 PM         #27
S!detrak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya, I heard about that. Too bad.. so many confused kids these days

13 years ago '04        #28
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,414 | Props total: 8205 8205
 crunkynmunky said
wtf? that sh*t go on in the hood erryday. but b/c it was in canada now people care? fu*k that hypocritical sh*t......

Huh?!
Sooo it's a common occurance that funerals get shot up?
And besides it's fu*ked up where ever it happens..
That aint a everyday thing in Canada....that's why it's big news for them

11-21-2005, 01:57 PM         #29
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know yourself no one carries mac's around to look cool, thats some serious sh*t.

Last edited by RealTO; 11-21-2005 at 01:58 PM..

11-21-2005, 01:59 PM         #30
UpTownClips  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
suma them dudes from the real toronto dvd r straight dumb goin on camera showin there face then 5 mins later in it there wearin the exact same thing wit a banny over there face flashin burners.....no wonder most of em got arrested or have warrents out for them..

11-21-2005, 02:03 PM         #31
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UpTownClips said
suma them dudes from the real toronto dvd r straight dumb goin on camera showin there face then 5 mins later in it there wearin the exact same thing wit a banny over there face flashin burners.....no wonder most of em got arrested or have warrents out for them..
Trust me on this, those ain't the same guys. Everyone for some reason says that.

Who is arrested and who got warrants for them? Thats unconfirmed information right there man.

Peace

11-21-2005, 09:50 PM         #32
UpTownClips  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RealTO said
Trust me on this, those ain't the same guys. Everyone for some reason says that.

Who is arrested and who got warrants for them? Thats unconfirmed information right there man.

Peace
n*gga is you straight dumb?the news was sayen they indentified nuff of tha man dem in the dvd, u juss sum groupie a.ss tryna glorify tha dvd filled wit teenagers...that wasnt tha real toronto

11-21-2005, 09:59 PM         #33
crunkynmunky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dew215 said
for real yo, n*ggas get gunned down at funerals everyday, now u exaggerating. n*ggas get k!lled everyday, but cats used to respect the church, especially when people are mourning, cuz thats something that all of us gonna have to feel at one time or antoher.

But go head, Im prepared. Your about to tell me where u from, where u rep, how hood it is, and how gangstas n*ggas are. no matter wat the stats say, your city is the murder capitol. and this sh*t goes on all the time. stop lying bout nonsense
and country wide it happens erryday g. i ain't tryin to swell my chest up and get into an argument with you bout how hood my hood is. i'm grown and that's kid sh*t. i just had to respond to the responses from the article though cuz these muthafukkas actin like its the most horrible sh*t they've ever heard. and it happens all the fu*kin time. n*ggas die and n*ggas is born its the cycle of life. but don't just be outraged cuz it happens in bullsh*t canada, when it happens country wide here all the time.

Last edited by crunkynmunky; 11-21-2005 at 10:04 PM..

11-21-2005, 10:19 PM         #34
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You don;t know who you're talkin to. This is the internet. As far as my opinion about you its pretty useless talkin to you since you obviously look to the media for information and beleive what they say.

11-21-2005, 10:33 PM         #35
crunkynmunky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RealTO said
You don;t know who you're talkin to. This is the internet. As far as my opinion about you its pretty useless talkin to you since you obviously look to the media for information and beleive what they say.

get this info from a media outlet? and then post it on the intenet? i only ask because i'd like to know the point of your statement. what you catchin feelings for?

11-21-2005, 10:49 PM         #36
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No problem man. I am involved with this DVD and believe me no one is gonna know more about it than us. I think you can understand that when someone starts spreading rumors without confirmation its gonna get on your nerves, especially when there is some heavy accusations and statments thrown around.
Basically the media was guilty of confusing The Real Toronto DVD with another dvd in terms of the arrests and everythin related to that that they say on the news as it was stated above. If that was true no one would deny it, but its false.

Everything will be cleared up in the next issues of Pound and Urbanology magazines and of course the official Real Toronto DVD website.

This interview also:

Peace

13 years ago '04        #37
eMJay 
space
space
$812 | Props total: 0 0
Just cause this stuff happens all the time doesnt make it acceptable ... where does this mentality come from? especially with cats from the hood thats where the change has to begin ... everybody gone gangsta and everybody that gangsta gonna wind up getting themselves smoked ... hood cats should be more concered about learning about how to get their voice heard ... there isnt anything wrong with educating yourself ... it would take forever to spell out how this mentality should change to promote something more positive ... all you hear is tragedy from the hood, lets hear some success stories and change something cause the way people are living right now just cant continue ... holla if you agree

11-22-2005, 03:09 PM         #38
WePoFoSho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Many are also infuriated with police, claiming they should have known the danger level and provided better protection.
it's fu*ked up that it happened but being mad at the police is just ignorant people's way of lashing out and dealing with their frustrations. How would the police know that someone else would get shot, and at the funeral no less. yes its true that after someone gets k!lled people retaliate but this is someone at the funeral getting k!lled, not retaliation. This is just a sad situation and blaming the police will make it worse. Dont blame the cops, blame the ignorant wanna-be gangsta canadian who did it. If only more canadians could grow up to be like Brian Boytano (sic)

11-22-2005, 03:14 PM         #39
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I get your frasturation bro, but how is he a wannabe? That term is thrown around too loosely now.

Also to that guy above. I am guessing you mean that it wasn;t right for the guys to be on the DVD because they are setting a bad example?

Peace

13 years ago '04        #40
LordBlanco|M 53 heat pts53
space
space
$36,569 | Props total: 25524 25524
 Skilllz said
That's mad grimey. RIP

13 years ago '05        #41
RIC FLAIR 
space
space
$321 | Props total: 6 6
 RealTO said
[WEBSITE LINK]

No one with machines is exposing their face. Don't spread lies on here. The Real Toronto DVD shows you the reality out here, a side of Toronto many people are unfamiliar with because the politicians , cops, etc...try to hide this from the outsider's eye. This is an inside look at the hoods and run down areas out here and the people that live in them.

ONE

It shows u little cliqs in each turf, and every1 is talkin sh*t about whos the "shotta" in their ends and what not. And their stupid cos their all bait and they runnin off their mouth and flashin their tools in the camera, and if u actually out here, u kno who is who on that DVD.
They are not moneymakers, real hustlers...if they were they wouldnt b on camera. If they r eatin' they're not thinkin ahead. And if any1 of them is reading this, Im sure they're gettin mad bout "yo star...man dem haffa shot dat yute"---start pointin their guns @ the computer aimin @ Flair...whoooooo!!!
Those guys r losers, str8 up n down, fu*k any1 who disagrees wit me cos theyre f!ghtin a lost cause.

Last edited by RIC FLAIR; 11-23-2005 at 07:10 AM..

13 years ago '05        #42
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,450 | Props total: 424 424
Man that shi*t iz fucced But like my man said That sh*t happens everyday in the hood.I like the jake don't even give a fucc nomore no news no cases.

11-23-2005, 10:42 AM         #43
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Straight up. The government and all that liek to pretend that these kind of things don't exist. They try to shut anything like this DVD down. If it's going down every day cats have a right to document that sh*t. Its a documentary, if you not feeling it than don;t watch it. Watch another documentary. Now they trying to ban 50 Cent from coming. Man earned everythin he got, came up broke from the ground up. Now cats are jealous to see him getting the money. Basically the Canadian government doesn't know how to deal with this expolosion of gun violence in the city, and they looking to pull of publicity stunts like this one just to calm people down and make them feel like somethin is beign done. Cats that are smart realize this.

11-24-2005, 05:46 PM         #44
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Official "The Real Toronto DVD" website is now up. Scanned newspaper articles from The Star and Globe And Mail will be up later today. Spread the word.

Respect

Last edited by RealTO; 11-24-2005 at 05:47 PM..

11-24-2005, 06:23 PM         #45
DeepIn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im in toronto and have lived in every area in toronto, and i will tell u its gotten worse over the years, im only 22, when i was highschool sh*t wasnt that krazy, little kids runnin around with gats these days like they got something to prove. What happend to beat the hell out of each other but live 2 see the next day sh*t. Dont get me wrong i own a gat but i aint gonna pop no one for nothing unless they come for me....i aint the beefin type. These kids need to grow up, i like goin back to my old areas and chillin with my boys but it seems u cant do that no more...

Miss's the old days....

13 years ago '05        #46
RIC FLAIR 
space
space
I dont even understand y MNL was even visited in the documentary...unless that project bounce host actually had somethin to do wit makin it.
Basically the "live actors" became sacrifices 4 the filmmakers, with the reward of getting camera time?...or, I...I really dont kno y they did it-lol. Congratulations to the filmmakers of this documentary 4 managing to convince grown men that it would be good for their "careers" to go on camera and flash their guns in such an in depth "interview"...wait...how much did u pay them?
lmao!

Last edited by RIC FLAIR; 11-24-2005 at 06:55 PM..

11-24-2005, 08:02 PM         #47
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lets hear some more feedback and keep checkin the site for updates. What can I say to the cats not feeling let it be another movie to you. You ain't gonna like every movie you see. I think this movie personnaly is a breakthrough for T.O. cause no one had the balls to do it before. Now the world can see whats up. I don;t think any cat from T.O. should be going against the idea. Its reality, all that was done was it was documented.

13 years ago '05        #48
RIC FLAIR 
space
space
It is good in the sense that it sets an example of what "not to do" in order to actually progress in life. Id like to know how the dudes who have been apprehended by the police are reacting to the publicity of this movie...bet they wanna shot the filmmakers...but theyre (filmmakers) the smart ones. This is classic exploitation, but the consent has been given by the morons who actually got on camera-
@ realto, do u realize all this, or r u just tryin to brush off the issue so no1 else will? Its not ur fault the subjects were too stupid to realize what they got themselves into-lmao.

11-25-2005, 08:18 PM         #49
MindDangler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats f'ed up

13 years ago '04        #50
BigBang 
space
space
$1,497 | Props total: 68 68
damn thats fukked up

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pete Davidson sent Mac Miller intimate pictures of Ariana Grande days ..
256 comments
10 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside There is a GOD..DESS! BETH! 😇
43 comments
13 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The 10 most Rat Infested cities in the U.S. - - NY not #1?
29 comments
10 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Look Like Sauce Walka And Offset Beefin
77 comments
9 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Husband catches wife creeping by accident searching on Google Maps for..
51 comments
13 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Deray just roasted that fuc nigga drake haaaa bet awards
55 comments
14 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This my type
33 comments
12 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Shakur Stevenson giving Tank Davis that work
23 comments
9 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA KD shows off his Championship Ring
42 comments
9 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 16 - Ted Cruz went full Trump and Beto let him have it
38 comments
12 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA This just might be the GOAT NBA season tip-off photo
55 comments
14 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Wack gets exposed calling Game a fake banger!!SMH!
98 comments
13 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Ohh sh-t the Vic mensa XXX diss just dropped and he straight bodied X S..
163 comments
14 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA so NO THREAD on JAYLEN BROWN BODY SLAM DUNK of the YEAR on JOEL EMBIID?? :..
41 comments
11 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Oct 16 - Breaking news! Youtube down for the count. stay tuned
62 comments
14 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Big T!t Backpage M!lf
81 comments
14 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Oct 16 - philadelphia - 200 students brawl outside mcdonalds
51 comments
13 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nigerian 🍑👀
4 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Batmobile Spotted on Joaquin Phoenix’s Joker Movie Set
38 comments
13 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Does yella beezy think it’s over?
67 comments
15 hours ago
@hiphop
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
foshoVoodoo
TonyM
StillNigga
Papi
AC_89
Prodigital SC
Suavebeatz
WhyEsElvrSurfer
BigBallerLavar
stogz
Top 10 most slapped recently
suavehooper
Rule 336
Fras
Melle
blah blah blah
Take Care
BlackDynamite
StillNigga
Deeznutz1981
CityofChampions

most viewed right now
online now  52
Video inside DRAKE'S EX MALIAH MICHEL claims SHE TOLD PUSHA T about BABY & SOPHIE PL..
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  27
Image(s) inside Brazilian Puerto Rican Hybrid. I Almost Nutted Twice Making This Thread
105 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  20
Video inside They're paying people $10,000 to cross this bridge 💸
95 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside Netflix dropped one of the scariest series of all time