Nov 20 - Teen Murdered During Funeral For Shooting Victim

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-21-2005, 11:37 AM         #21
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dew215 said:
^^^yea, im interested....

*clicks on the X button in the top right hand corner*
I know where you coming from actually, so its cool. There are people who are interested though , keep that in mind.

ONE
 12 years ago '05        #22
kwiet 
space
space
$1,212 | Props total: 0 0
Thats wild.....kids are really wil'n out now!!
 11-21-2005, 11:48 AM         #23
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crunkynmunky said:
wtf? that sh*t go on in the hood erryday. but b/c it was in canada now people care? fu*k that hypocritical sh*t......
k!llings happen at funerals everyday huh......stfu
 12 years ago '05        #24
Dew215 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,389 | Props total: 0 0
 DarkSidesHero said:
k!llings happen at funerals everyday huh......stfu
exactly wat im saying. n*ggas k!ll me talkin dat nonsense.
 12 years ago '05        #25
Orange Pekoe 28 heat pts28
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 1346 1346
I hope for their sake they really are drug dealers and they're their using their guns for protection because that's understandable. But got damn if they got them to be cool i hope they reap the "benefits" of having what a gun and talking hard sh*t like that for no reason entails, i.e getting yourself shot at.

Last edited by Orange Pekoe; 11-21-2005 at 03:44 PM..
 11-21-2005, 02:35 PM         #26
islandeyes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn thats really sad... prayers go out to all the families...
 11-21-2005, 02:45 PM         #27
S!detrak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya, I heard about that. Too bad.. so many confused kids these days
 12 years ago '04        #28
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 6638 6638
 crunkynmunky said:
wtf? that sh*t go on in the hood erryday. but b/c it was in canada now people care? fu*k that hypocritical sh*t......

Huh?!
Sooo it's a common occurance that funerals get shot up?
And besides it's fu*ked up where ever it happens..
That aint a everyday thing in Canada....that's why it's big news for them
 11-21-2005, 02:57 PM         #29
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know yourself no one carries mac's around to look cool, thats some serious sh*t.

Last edited by RealTO; 11-21-2005 at 02:58 PM..
 11-21-2005, 02:59 PM         #30
UpTownClips  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
suma them dudes from the real toronto dvd r straight dumb goin on camera showin there face then 5 mins later in it there wearin the exact same thing wit a banny over there face flashin burners.....no wonder most of em got arrested or have warrents out for them..
 11-21-2005, 03:03 PM         #31
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UpTownClips said:
suma them dudes from the real toronto dvd r straight dumb goin on camera showin there face then 5 mins later in it there wearin the exact same thing wit a banny over there face flashin burners.....no wonder most of em got arrested or have warrents out for them..
Trust me on this, those ain't the same guys. Everyone for some reason says that.

Who is arrested and who got warrants for them? Thats unconfirmed information right there man.

Peace
 11-21-2005, 10:50 PM         #32
UpTownClips  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RealTO said:
Trust me on this, those ain't the same guys. Everyone for some reason says that.

Who is arrested and who got warrants for them? Thats unconfirmed information right there man.

Peace
n*gga is you straight dumb?the news was sayen they indentified nuff of tha man dem in the dvd, u juss sum groupie a.ss tryna glorify tha dvd filled wit teenagers...that wasnt tha real toronto
 11-21-2005, 10:59 PM         #33
crunkynmunky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dew215 said:
for real yo, n*ggas get gunned down at funerals everyday, now u exaggerating. n*ggas get k!lled everyday, but cats used to respect the church, especially when people are mourning, cuz thats something that all of us gonna have to feel at one time or antoher.

But go head, Im prepared. Your about to tell me where u from, where u rep, how hood it is, and how gangstas n*ggas are. no matter wat the stats say, your city is the murder capitol. and this sh*t goes on all the time. stop lying bout nonsense
and country wide it happens erryday g. i ain't tryin to swell my chest up and get into an argument with you bout how hood my hood is. i'm grown and that's kid sh*t. i just had to respond to the responses from the article though cuz these muthafukkas actin like its the most horrible sh*t they've ever heard. and it happens all the fu*kin time. n*ggas die and n*ggas is born its the cycle of life. but don't just be outraged cuz it happens in bullsh*t canada, when it happens country wide here all the time.

Last edited by crunkynmunky; 11-21-2005 at 11:04 PM..
 11-21-2005, 11:19 PM         #34
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You don;t know who you're talkin to. This is the internet. As far as my opinion about you its pretty useless talkin to you since you obviously look to the media for information and beleive what they say.
 11-21-2005, 11:33 PM         #35
crunkynmunky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RealTO said:
You don;t know who you're talkin to. This is the internet. As far as my opinion about you its pretty useless talkin to you since you obviously look to the media for information and beleive what they say.

get this info from a media outlet? and then post it on the intenet? i only ask because i'd like to know the point of your statement. what you catchin feelings for?
 11-21-2005, 11:49 PM         #36
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No problem man. I am involved with this DVD and believe me no one is gonna know more about it than us. I think you can understand that when someone starts spreading rumors without confirmation its gonna get on your nerves, especially when there is some heavy accusations and statments thrown around.
Basically the media was guilty of confusing The Real Toronto DVD with another dvd in terms of the arrests and everythin related to that that they say on the news as it was stated above. If that was true no one would deny it, but its false.

Everything will be cleared up in the next issues of Pound and Urbanology magazines and of course the official Real Toronto DVD website.

This interview also:

Peace
 12 years ago '04        #37
eMJay 
space
space
$812 | Props total: 0 0
Just cause this stuff happens all the time doesnt make it acceptable ... where does this mentality come from? especially with cats from the hood thats where the change has to begin ... everybody gone gangsta and everybody that gangsta gonna wind up getting themselves smoked ... hood cats should be more concered about learning about how to get their voice heard ... there isnt anything wrong with educating yourself ... it would take forever to spell out how this mentality should change to promote something more positive ... all you hear is tragedy from the hood, lets hear some success stories and change something cause the way people are living right now just cant continue ... holla if you agree
 11-22-2005, 04:09 PM         #38
WePoFoSho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Many are also infuriated with police, claiming they should have known the danger level and provided better protection.
it's fu*ked up that it happened but being mad at the police is just ignorant people's way of lashing out and dealing with their frustrations. How would the police know that someone else would get shot, and at the funeral no less. yes its true that after someone gets k!lled people retaliate but this is someone at the funeral getting k!lled, not retaliation. This is just a sad situation and blaming the police will make it worse. Dont blame the cops, blame the ignorant wanna-be gangsta canadian who did it. If only more canadians could grow up to be like Brian Boytano (sic)
 11-22-2005, 04:14 PM         #39
RealTO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I get your frasturation bro, but how is he a wannabe? That term is thrown around too loosely now.

Also to that guy above. I am guessing you mean that it wasn;t right for the guys to be on the DVD because they are setting a bad example?

Peace
 12 years ago '04        #40
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,056 | Props total: 19900 19900
 Skilllz said:
That's mad grimey. RIP
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago