Nov 18 - New Lil Flip interview(Flip speaking greasy on Swishahouse and Tip)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
77 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #41
flizy 
space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 9 9
flip was tight in tha U.G. but after he came out with his first mainstream cd he fell off hard... and T.I. DID k!ll flip on his mixtape... even if you aint a fan of TI you gotta admit that sh*t
 12 years ago '04        #42
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,677 | Props total: 6816 6816
man, i can't lie...flip is right....t..i ain't no where near flip's level...got dang t.i.' bout 18 levels above flip flop
 12 years ago '05        #43
saintsdash 1 heat pts
space
space
$176 | Props total: 1 1
 Mrniceguy said:
T.I. still rolled over to Cloverland....n fought! ....Real n*ggas rite there

would Lil Flip...roll over to BANKHEAD? n see wassup wid T.I.? I DOUBT IT! ...he'd get his a.sswhooped!
get your facts straight ti aint from no bankhead, hes from the burbs (riverdale i think) all a front. and what did ti do when he came to cloverland... he got his a.sswhooped!
 12 years ago '05        #44
saintsdash 1 heat pts
space
space
$176 | Props total: 1 1
 Mrniceguy said:
T.I. still rolled over to Cloverland....n fought! ....Real nggas rite there

would Lil Flip...roll over to BANKHEAD? n see wassup wid T.I.? I DOUBT IT! ...he'd get his a.sswhooped!
get your facts straight ti aint from no bankhead, hes from the burbs (riverdale i think) all a front. and what did ti do when he came to cloverland... he got his a.sswhooped!
 11-20-2005, 12:29 PM         #45
JsunBristow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 saintsdash said:

co signt hat sh*t.....all that sh*t TI was talking about Flip not being from clover land and that n*gga ain't even from bankhead....someone mentioned the Beef 3 dvd.......thought it was funny when they showed TI and face mention the n*ggas who were really from bankhead, then they show flip sitting right there with dem n*ggaz.....
 12 years ago '05        #46
SeanP3688 1 heat pts
space
space
$793 | Props total: 41 41
i ain gonna lie...i was bigger flip fan when he was underground..dem freestyle tapes was crazy..and the leprachun was crazy......

and to clear alotta sh*t up...

Face bashed flip on that mixtape cuz he tried to sign flip to Def Jam South and flip wanted more money

and Hump made up dat shyt prolly cuz him n flip dont fu*k wit each other no more

but all in all flip making money..look at the points other n*ggaz made in this thread
flip goin plat. off of 1 n 2 videos..and HIS NEXT ALBUM WILL GO PLATINUM..and i can promise you..flip got WAYYYYYY more money den T.I.
 12 years ago '05        #47
SeanP3688 1 heat pts
space
space
$793 | Props total: 41 41
n props to anybody who can get me that Beef III....P.M. a link or sumptin..
 11-20-2005, 12:59 PM         #48
HeavyStarch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess i must be one of the few who listens to their cds, cuz flip be about sunshine, and he done fell off hard after his first cd, which wasnt even that good. Y'all need to listen to I'm Serious and Trap Muzik to even have this conversation
 11-20-2005, 01:09 PM         #49
HeavyStarch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"I'm at three million ring tones. Come on, n----s ain't on my level dude."
yeah he be movin them ringtones, he got way more talent then T.I. n*gga is jokes Yayo would even murder him
 12 years ago '05        #50
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
lil flip is a trick

Last edited by mistadontplay; 11-20-2005 at 01:10 PM..
 11-20-2005, 02:06 PM         #51
JsunBristow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeavyStarch said:
I guess i must be one of the few who listens to their cds, cuz flip be about sunshine, and he done fell off hard after his first cd, which wasnt even that good. Y'all need to listen to I'm Serious and Trap Muzik to even have this conversation

i listened to I'm serious and Trap Muzik....i was bumpin I'm serious before you may have even knew who T.I. was......and i also heard Urban Legend which was a major step down......n*gga admited he made the album for the clubs....i was abig TI fan but after the bi*ch move he pulled with flip that kinda stopped, i wasn't event hat big of a fan, but the way he tried to say flip was running his mouth while he was locked up(Bullsh*t) just to start a beef and propell he career was a bi*ch move.
 11-20-2005, 05:45 PM         #52
HeavyStarch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JsunBristow said:
i listened to I'm serious and Trap Muzik....i was bumpin I'm serious before you may have even knew who T.I. was......and i also heard Urban Legend which was a major step down......n*gga admited he made the album for the clubs....i was abig TI fan but after the bi*ch move he pulled with flip that kinda stopped, i wasn't event hat big of a fan, but the way he tried to say flip was running his mouth while he was locked up(Bullsh*t) just to start a beef and propell he career was a bi*ch move.
if you actually listened to I'm serious, lyrically flip wasnt, isnt, and never will be close to that album. Leprechaun and undaground legend arent close. Plus, TI's career has propelled because he picked a f!ght he knew he could win. I've yet to see people who actually like flip except people from Texas.
and your right, you dont know me, and asap, 2/3 of his videos off of urban legend were definately for the clubs.
Flip bi*chin bout what it do? Cause TI and b gizzle k!lled it already
ti been done on that road
 11-20-2005, 06:06 PM         #53
JsunBristow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeavyStarch said:
if you actually listened to I'm serious, lyrically flip wasnt, isnt, and never will be close to that album. Leprechaun and undaground legend arent close. Plus, TI's career has propelled because he picked a f!ght he knew he could win. I've yet to see people who actually like flip except people from Texas.
and your right, you dont know me, and asap, 2/3 of his videos off of urban legend were definately for the clubs.
Flip bi*chin bout what it do? Cause TI and b gizzle k!lled it already
ti been done on that road

nobody outside of Texas like flip? Well lets compare what sold more records....."I'm Serious" or "Underground Legend".........."Urban Legend Vs U Gotta feel me"........yes record sales may not mean much, but you were saying nobody outside Texas like flip.....

your right TI is the better Emcee i never denied that.....

as far as picking a f!ght he knew he could win it was still a bi*ch move......yes it was a f!ght he could win, but did the n*gga have to make up some lame story about the dude talking sh*t about him while he was locked up? and if he was gonna go after someone just to make himself better why go after someone he "knows he can beat"......show your a real Emcee and go after someone with some talent.......flip was too easy.....the whole thing is a bi*ch move to begin with still....i mean its like they say in high school....if you have to pick a f!ght, if you have to down someone else to make yourself look better thats weak.
 12 years ago '04        #54
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,119 | Props total: 1151 1151
cant stand any of these TI d!ckryders in the thread.....

everybody hoppin on tip side cuz he put out a whole mixtape dissin that man...
 12 years ago '04        #55
ReddBoss 
space
space
space
$2,859 | Props total: 15 15
 JsunBristow said:
co signt hat sh*t.....all that sh*t TI was talking about Flip not being from clover land and that n*gga ain't even from bankhead....someone mentioned the Beef 3 dvd.......thought it was funny when they showed TI and face mention the n*ggas who were really from bankhead, then they show flip sitting right there with dem n*ggaz.....
naw bro they were talkin bout who Face told TIP to call, meanin Lil 3rd, C-Note, D-red, all n*ggas from Cloverland, TI called Lil 3rd, and thats how he ended up on the Down With The King mixtape, the n*ggas that were standin with Flip were D-red & C-note who are from Cloverland, besides how Flip gon know where TI from, if he wasnt from Bankhead, plenty of n*ggas from Atlanta woulda been called his a.ss out on that

Last edited by ReddBoss; 11-20-2005 at 10:51 PM..
 11-20-2005, 09:52 PM         #56
JsunBristow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReddBoss said:
naw bro they were talkin bout who Face told TIP to call, meanin Lil 3rd, C-Note, D-red, all noggas from Cloverland, TI called Lil 3rd, and thats how he ended up on the Down With The King mixtape, the n*ggas that were standin with Flip were D-red & C-note who are from Cloverland, besides how Flip gon know where TI from, if he wasnt from Bankhead, plenty of n*ggas from Atlanta woulda been called his a.ss out on that

I see what your saying but could the opposite still be said? I mean if Flip wasn't from Cloverland wouldn't he be called on that? I ain't heard nobody but face said that and face is always gonna be an icon in Texas, but he lost some points with that sh*t being all up on TIP's d!ck
 12 years ago '04        #57
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
 JsunBristow said:
nobody outside of Texas like flip? Well lets compare what sold more records....."I'm Serious" or "Underground Legend".........."Urban Legend Vs U Gotta feel me"........yes record sales may not mean much, but you were saying nobody outside Texas like flip.....

your right TI is the better Emcee i never denied that.....

as far as picking a f!ght he knew he could win it was still a bi*ch move......yes it was a f!ght he could win, but did the n*gga have to make up some lame story about the dude talking sh*t about him while he was locked up? and if he was gonna go after someone just to make himself better why go after someone he "knows he can beat"......show your a real Emcee and go after someone with some talent.......flip was too easy.....the whole thing is a bi*ch move to begin with still....i mean its like they say in high school....if you have to pick a f!ght, if you have to down someone else to make yourself look better thats weak.
Please don't pull that bullsh*t about you gotta feel me sold more than Urban Legend. Urban Legend is certified plat off ONE cd. You gotta feel me is TWO discs. RIAA recognizes it as that, so in actuality, if you count actual soundscan units(both count as one), T.I. sold WAY more than Flip. I said that earlier, but evidently you didn't see it.
 12 years ago '04        #58
digiheat 
space
space
space
$60 | Props total: 0 0
Understand the biz homies...

First of all: THE DOUBLE ALBUM MYTH!!! When you do a double album, Soundscan counts it twice at the register. For example, Outkast scans 10 million units of Love Below/Speakerboxx...That means 5 MILLION people bought the album. If Flip barely scratches platinum sales on a double album, it means only 500,000 people bought his album. SO, if youre gonna talk sales, lets do real number crunchin...

Second: I heard of Flip when "I can do That" was out around '99. So, I listen to everybody with an open mind. I wasnt even really feeling TIP when Im Serious was out. BUT, I bought Flips last album, as well as TIP's last 2. Anybody can see that Flips albums are weak. Weak production, weaker rhymes. No substance...just sh*tty. And to suffer through 2 cd's of that sh*t was horrible. TI's sh*t was quality. Trap Musik was dope from cover to cover. He covered mad topics, the production was on point, and he has way more charisma and swagger than Flip does. This doesent have anything to do with the streets, its being honest about who is the better artist.

Third: n*ggas p!ss me off with all this psuedo-entreprenur sh*t. Lucky Nites aint going nowhere. Hes trying to act like that sh*t's Armadale. Clover G's aint going nowhere. C'mon, we all seen Gloria Velez rappin on MTV2, and that sh*t was past wack. And a movie...yeah right.

We all know that the underground game in Houston is crazy...its a big a.ss state. But, just because Flip might have been moving mixtape units (if it aint in a store, you cant track it...and I know n*ggas be lying about the underground cd numbers), doesent mean hes the sh*t.

TI had a big year last year. I thought Trap Musik was better than Urban Legend...But Urban Legend was to TI, what Hard Knock was to Jay-Z. He wanted nationwide recognition...he got it. This year was a big year for Swishahouse. I aint sayin that they are the best artists in the world, but I think Flip just needs to get on his sh*t like hes got something to prove.

Reporting live from the Eastside of the ATL,
Digiheat

And dont think im biased cause I stay in the A...I remember puttin my boys on to Flip 4 or 5 years ago...
 12 years ago '04        #59
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,779 | Props total: 56 56
 ReddBoss said:
how Flip gon know where TI from, if he wasnt from Bankhead, plenty of n*ggas from Atlanta woulda been called his a.ss out on that
"trap squad" is from bankhead and they got a song out dissin t.i.p and jeezy called false claimin, they dissin them cause they claimin atlanta and they not from there.

Last edited by stay alert; 11-21-2005 at 12:03 AM..
 11-21-2005, 10:28 AM         #60
BaY510BiZnEsS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First off, What it Do? is straight out the Bay so fu*k Flip for that one.And i gotta agree wit everyone sayin Flip fell off after Underground Legend.That cd was koo but anytihng new he got is all bullsh*t.T.i.>>>>>Flip anyday.And i dont even fuk wit tip like that.Flip made himself look like a bi*ch in that beef dvd too after Face did all that talkin bout him he went on and was like"Im form houston and face is a legend and he really is the king to me" and all that other wack sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy