Nov 18 - New Lil Flip interview(Flip speaking greasy on Swishahouse and Tip)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-19-2005, 11:31 AM         #21
Fenrir  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghettlost said:
Nah dog we actually hung out in htown. We went to the screw shop, clover, jimmy chans & smoked big dro and freestyled in the back of the Maybach

Ya'll hold hands too?

rofl @ super fan
 12 years ago '04        #22
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 10 10
 vegasman said:
damn, why so many people hate Flip so much, the fu*k did that n*gga do to p!ss people off so much???

Ya man like I said..before everybody show him love..then all sudden everybody think he a bi*ch..haha..just like they did wit 50, game, and alot of other n*gga's..remind me of high school..lol
 11-19-2005, 11:56 AM         #23
WePoFoSho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think all rappers need to learn what respect is...they dont really know what respect is, they think being gangsta earns them respect and being rich earns them respect. Thats what i hate about most rappers now....every single one of them thinks they are the sh*t and 80% of them are all bullsh*t....i do like lil wayne though...i like his music really, i dont give a fu*k about him.
 12 years ago '05        #24
saintsdash 1 heat pts
space
space
$176 | Props total: 1 1
 vegasman said:
damn, why so many people hate Flip so much, the fu*k did that n*gga do to p!ss people off so much???
all cuz ti on some 50 cent sh*t. dissed flip to make a name for himself because flip was leading the underground in htown. pissed cuz he didnt make the cut of the game over remix. everybodys on ti's d!ck.
 11-19-2005, 12:28 PM         #25
Mackin_Yo_Chick  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
flip is a liar. he said they been saying "what it do" for years i NEVER heard him say what it do until he came to the bay.
 12 years ago '04        #26
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,369 | Props total: 301 301
I USED to be a big fan of lil flip on Underground Legend but now I dont care bout the guy because he changed since he went platinum even tho he says hell never change but he CHANGED big time it got right to his head but ima still cop his album.

He ushally does talk outta his a.ss I Aint gon lie about that but T.I. Does not own lil flip have yall heard the album King of the south with Z-Ro and the song with Game and Cassidy Hes been f*cking up T.I. but Flip doesnt own T.I. Either, their both jus as good as they are KNOW BODY OWES KNOWBODY

But plz dont say stupid sh*t like Mike Jones, paul wall, slim thug owning Lil flips LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 12 years ago '04        #27
ReddBoss 
space
space
space
$2,859 | Props total: 15 15
yea i remember seein dude cds on mirc and got a few of em and i was liked what i heard from flip at first, dude was jus bein him, talkin bout ice, hoes, clothes in the closet and all that freestylin and everything, then somewhere after his first major cd he started tryin to be gangsta and talkin bout movin weight and all this other stuff, he got away from what made some folks jam him in the first place tryin to fit some gangsta image, and quit bein humble
 11-19-2005, 12:50 PM         #28
nando707  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man flip is a good dude and i dont understand why many dont feel his flows
 12 years ago '04        #29
BIG OG 
space
space
$445 | Props total: 33 33
Yeh I never understood why all the Flip hate, I mean flip is not the greatest rapper but dude paid his dues in the game the dude Catalog is over 30 or 40 and he got his own fan base so whatever I 'm sure he knows n*ggaz don't like em but he's eating well at the moment and thats why people rap.
 11-19-2005, 01:22 PM         #30
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man, i never liked flip as a solo rapper. He k!lls tracks he's featured on though. And i still like the n*gga a little bit. He just really need to come with something better this time around, and not make a double disc thats 87 minutes long. Cut 2 tracks and its one disc.

But TI definitely doesn't own anyone. He has not made a good album yet. just 2 to 3 good tracks per album.
 12 years ago '04        #31
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,941 | Props total: 238 238
I never peeped all the disses ti n flip exchanged but remeber something bout scarface involved. I never know face tried 2 sign flip. Some from back in old down-south.com forum used 2 bi*ch y face aint try 2 help mo texas cats.Ne way Flip koo but n*gga c*cky. When u 2 c*cky for no reason or after u mainstream even ur original fans n d!ckriders start 2 hate ya.Like the sh*t with paul n swishahouse. Seems like hate in his eyes.Im not from texas but my point of view is respect the orignators/creators fu*k bs beef fu*k where u from n work 2gether u get money n put all them on the map.Last 2 albums were on point cant deny that. I respect rapper for his skill n at the same time i dont expect a n*ggas 2 have done everything that n*ggas says he did so i respcet him more for being his true self. Sometimes if just a.sso 2...rumblin...
 12 years ago '05        #32
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 25 25
T.I. still rolled over to Cloverland....n fought! ....Real n*ggas rite there

would Lil Flip...roll over to BANKHEAD? n see wassup wid T.I.? I DOUBT IT! ...he'd get his a.sswhooped!
 12 years ago '04        #33
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,174 | Props total: 2467 2467
 Mrniceguy said:

would Lil Flip...roll over to BANKHEAD? n see wassup wid T.I.? I DOUBT IT! ...he'd get his a.sswhooped!
exactly.

Radio host: Flip did you get hit?

Flip: I DONT KNOW.

lol stupid a.ss n*gga. mac dropped you.
 12 years ago '05        #34
cherrio22 
space
space
space
$168 | Props total: 0 0
50 cent will beat the brake off both of them
 12 years ago '05        #35
hustleinc.com 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 195 195
both t.i. & FLIP IS NICE.. n*ggaS NEED TO GET PAPER TOGETHER... CRACKERS LOVE WHEN WE f!ghtING EACH OTHER. & WE HELP THEM BY HATING.. "CRAB'S IN THE BARREL". .. YOU DONT LIKE FLIP OR T.I. ... WE'LL MAKE A BETTER ALBUM THAN THEYRE
 12 years ago '04        #36
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,174 | Props total: 2467 2467
i could sneeze on a mic and make a better album than flip....
 11-20-2005, 01:21 AM         #37
DirtyHarry  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
word up n*gga is fake as fu*k... give this n*gga a padded bra he sounds soft

Last edited by DirtyHarry; 11-20-2005 at 01:22 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #38
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
exactly.

Radio host: Flip did you get hit?

Flip: I DONT KNOW.

lol stupid a.ss n*gga. mac dropped you.

LMFAO... how you dont if u got hit or not... someone show flip's bi*ch picture where he was in the A/V club..
 11-20-2005, 01:49 AM         #39
JsunBristow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphophorray123 said:
fury asked tip to be on the remix as a favour, tip did it coz he is cool with fury, then flip goes 'nope,' if it wasnt for fury flip wouldnt even have that hit OR those ringtone sales.

get your sh*t straight n*gga......when TIP drill went to flip about being on the remix the remix was already done with buck and bun b.........otherwise it might have been done.
 11-20-2005, 01:50 AM         #40
JsunBristow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mrniceguy said:

and his skinny a.ss got his a.ss beat didn't he?
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago