Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-18-2005, 01:31 AM         #81
InMyBBoyStance  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlashBacks said:
hot 97 just announced that he was the leading independent album sales at 187000 bi*ches also no one said he would out sell the rat unit they just said they was real and he's a snitch snybody will tell u d-block is what it is not because of album sales but because the love they have for the streets. oh ya yall rich white boyz would u rather break down and have to walk through yonkers to get to the gas staion (d-block) or would u rather break down in newbury conn, where rat unit and all them recordsales are of course it would be the rat unit, so whats my point how can a n*gga that dont live the life, better yet can't even go to his old block with out gettin popped talk about how gangsta he is. opening week now thats aflop fu*k g- unot 50 done raised the white flag by saying he would like to work with the lox on there next album this is DBLOCK n*gga WHERE REAL n*ggaS LIVE AND HUSTLE CAUSE ITS THE ONLY WAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where to start where to start

1)
hot 97 just announced that he was the leading independent album sales at 187000
he sold 35k and theres no way he sold 187k worldwide so stop it get mad all you want

2)
oh ya yall rich white boyz would u rather break down and have to walk through yonkers to get to the gas staion (d-block) or would u rather break down in newbury conn
what????? child

3)
so whats my point how can a n*gga that dont live the life
He don't live the life??? everybody knoes he came from the streets but now he's got money and he wants the nice things in life whats wrong with that??

4)
one more thing u wanna talk about a flop look at thae rat unit movie grossed 2-3 milli expected to do 50-60mil
HuH?? i swear the movie made 18mil its 1st week not 2 or 3 and the fact. . .FACT that it came out on almost 1/2 the screens the most movies play on. . . besides a movie of your llife would be lucky to make 2-3 dollars

5)
50 done raised the white flag by saying he would like to work with the lox on there next album
go to hot 97 website and listen jada said he would sit down with 50 tooand the beef wasn't real

6)
DBLOCK n*gga WHERE REAL n*ggaS LIVE AND HUSTLE CAUSE ITS THE ONLY WAY OUT
you said it where real n*ggas live and hustle cause its the only way out so why are you mad 50 got his way out?
 12 years ago '04        #82
The Majestic 
space
space
$3,865 | Props total: 21 21
 fish250 said:
but he said he was doin 187k but did 36k
Man He Never said that.....Some Low Life bi*ch from Boxden made that story up!!!
 11-18-2005, 01:50 AM         #83
Skeetx3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblock187s said:
he flopped but he made 240000 already off that so money wise its iight

WRONG

Thats a pre- Puff cut figure. Bring that down about 50% and you got Sheek

BTW that was a horrible album. :thumbsdow :thumbsdow
 12 years ago '04        #84
Smiff_Beats 
space
space
space
$740 | Props total: 8 8
Yall actin like yall expected sheek to push big numbers
 11-18-2005, 02:25 AM         #85
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont see why you lot think 187k is so unrealistic. America is one country, there are alot of countrys around the world, you dont know if D-Block have a huge fan base in places like Russia or China or Australia. He probably didnt move 187k but its not that unlikely that he out sold around the world than America.
 11-18-2005, 02:48 AM         #86
Username06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does Puff get anything from Sheek solo albums too? Or is that just Jada and Styles and Lox group albums?
 12 years ago '04        #87
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 6638 6638
 growth said:
nobody getting 8 dollars off an album. u guys are crazy yeah he independant but 8 dollars is od. how the ef the artist getting paid 8 dollars an album. who paying to ship the albums, what profit is the wholesale company making, what profit is the retails selling? retails sells cd like 10 dollars nowadays. so u saying it costs koch 2 dollars ship to companys, etc. nooooo. plus theres a reason y u make more money off an album sold when u independant. u gotta pay for promoting and ish. anybody see the real life of rappers couple years back on mtv. when dame dash broke down how much an artist makes? after paying the company back they still turned broke. 500k is nothing u gonna kiss all that money in no time. saying u sold 100k even u independant dont mean nothing. u stil broke. so its equivalent b/w independant n when u on a real label. unless u dont wanna waste money on promoting which is a must
^^^
Tell that to rappers like E40 and The Click,Slim Thug,or Lil FLipp guys who got paid off doing it independent

first off in the US albums might go for 10 dollars but alot more go for $13 to $18 (Malls and Commisary stores)

2nd off Overseas..haha dog I bought c.d.'s in Cannes, France (20 dollars)
Ibiza, Spain (20 dollars)
and now im in Bahrain where c.d.s are going for...*drum roll* 30 fu*kIN BUCKS!!! hahaha Oh and THEY PLAY SHEEKS sh*t IN THE CLUB OUT HERE IN THE MIDDLE EAST!!
^^
Crazy right?!?!

I just bought Immortal Techniques revelotuinary 1 and 2 out here man ( didn't pay 30 for them but that ain't the point)
I also bought Sean Prince's Monkey Bars and seen some Necro c.d.'s out here as well as and the fly a.ss Bahrainie chic the building over from me LOVES AESOP Rock!!

point is c.d.s ain't going for just 10 dollars everywhere and people over seas ARE buying some of these peoples sh*t....He could be getting 8 bucks a c.d.
and sell low numbers and be living alright.
 11-18-2005, 04:22 AM         #88
Assassin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn Sheek...album is garbage...but he still my n*gga....by the way....fu*k :::finger:::G-Unit
 11-18-2005, 11:51 AM         #89
JohnDillinger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
more than likely he not seein 8 bucks a cd and since he independent koch dont give him a budge mean he gotta pay for all his beats and all his videos so after taxes he be lucky to break even
 12 years ago '04        #90
Claudinho69 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,018 | Props total: 2056 2056
funny how d-bum fans now wants to talk about worlwide sales but when it comes to g-unit they only wanna talk about sales made in america.....
 12 years ago '04        #91
Big Mike 25 
space
space
space
$494 | Props total: 0 0
You guys are taking this album sales thing a little too far....stop being so concerned about how much an artist sells because even if he goes double platinum, u ain't getting none of that money so why do u care? Listen to the music and judge it for yourself, stop looking at soundscan to formulate an opinion.
 11-18-2005, 07:29 PM         #92
InMyBBoyStance  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Claudinho69 said:
funny how d-bum fans now wants to talk about worlwide sales but when it comes to g-unit they only wanna talk about sales made in america.....

Real talk if this was a g unit album they would be like well worldwide numbers are fake and they just make them up
 11-18-2005, 07:31 PM         #93
DirtyHarry  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sheek gotta weak flow nd voice soo im not surprised.
 11-18-2005, 07:32 PM         #94
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 InMyBBoyStance said:
Real talk if this was a g unit album they would be like well worldwide numbers are fake and they just make them up
tru...
 11-18-2005, 07:42 PM         #95
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 g0tt1 said:
Yayo is platinum then
then y GUNit aint say it then cuz they know he flopped
 11-18-2005, 10:24 PM         #96
Super Crazy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he had the number 1 independent album and is 23 on the charts with no promotion i wouldnt call that a flop
 11-18-2005, 11:30 PM         #97
fish250  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Super Crazy said:
he had the number 1 independent album and is 23 on the charts with no promotion i wouldnt call that a flop

yea but from what he said he was going to do. he flopped that way
 12 years ago '04        #98
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
 fish250 said:
yea but from what he said he was going to do. he flopped that way
by that standard 50 flopped too, with the movie, the massacre, because with the massacre, he said he was gonna do 10 mil +... so did he flop then?
 12 years ago '04        #99
B-StyleZ 
space
space
$1,859 | Props total: 0 0
 regularjoe said:
by that standard 50 flopped too, with the movie, the massacre, because with the massacre, he said he was gonna do 10 mil +... so did he flop then?
true story..............

Sheek aint gonna do good numbers, hes a street n*gga, they all is....but best believe they got respect from every hood.......i dont think 50 can say that
 11-19-2005, 09:33 AM         #100
thebcoming05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They need to change the name of this site to fu*king Hater Nation thats all n*ggas do up here posting threads on negative sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy