Wow Sheek Flopped

most viewed right now
 113
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
203 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 97
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
56 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 93
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 63
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
105 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '04        #41
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
avatar space
space
$992 | Props total: 21 21
Sheek is one of the hardest out. Only real hard muthafu*kas buy this sh*t. Sheek making his money, hes on his grind. Mixtape sh*t, his on a indy label.
 11-16-2005, 11:43 PM         #42
dumb_ass23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrapBoi said:
but yall do kno that its an independant album right......that means he is getting atleast $8 off each album sold. so he really aint flop
Man fu*k off... no artist on Koch is makin "atleast $8 off each album sold". Them dudes make 4 or 5 bucks a pop, there are a couple tha make close to 7, but nobody is making "atleast $8 off each album sold".
 13 years ago '04        #43
vin1215 
space
avatar space
space
$379 | Props total: 0 0
i cant take the knicks losing anymore
 11-17-2005, 04:01 AM         #44
YusufSaad  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i thought the sh*t was hot, its pretty bad what rap had become but i would rather bump Jeezy in the car then Sheek. Sheek's was okay, but compared to Jadakiss Kiss Of death that sh*t blowed a.ss. Really Jadakiss has BY FAR the most talent in the LOX. he should really just do his own thing
 11-17-2005, 04:08 AM         #45
finattic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
retail cd's just dont do it for me these days.. im hooked on mixtapes
 13 years ago '05        #46
samdoh 
space
avatar space
space
$888 | Props total: 0 0
he was never gonna do to good i heard the album i aint suprised it flopped ha
 13 years ago '04        #47
sinistababy 
space
avatar space
space
$3,770 | Props total: 108 108
i just noticed somethin... when Jim Jones dropped and did good numbers nobody was disputing that he allegedly made eight dollars an album... but Sheek drops and its "he doesnt make eight dollars a cd"... sounds crazy to me...
 11-17-2005, 09:42 AM         #48
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 astrotrain said:
i dont get why you are all obsessed with numbers. the real question should be did he drop a hot album?
the answer is no
 11-17-2005, 09:42 AM         #49
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sinistababy said:
i just noticed somethin... when Jim Jones dropped and did good numbers nobody was disputing that he allegedly made eight dollars an album... but Sheek drops and its "he doesnt make eight dollars a cd"... sounds crazy to me...
welcome to dipset stans...they're everywhere
 13 years ago '04        #50
ddotdukes5 
space
avatar space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 25 25
Yeah I think the album was really terrible.

But he is still making $8 an album or something like that


Last edited by ddotdukes5; 11-17-2005 at 09:56 AM..
 13 years ago '04        #51
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$37,661 | Props total: 15384 15384
it is possible for him to make 8 an album, because he has no promotion for the most part, koch charges for distribution, and retail stores dont really make that much off CDs, like at best buy, they sell sheeks sh*t for 11.99... so if you take 1.50 for the store, and 2.50 for distribution per CD, that would have him make 8 an album...
 13 years ago '04        #52
Franchize_music 
space
space
space
$288 | Props total: 7 7
 regularjoe said:
it is possible for him to make 8 an album, because he has no promotion for the most part, koch charges for distribution, and retail stores dont really make that much off CDs, like at best buy, they sell sheeks sh*t for 11.99... so if you take 1.50 for the store, and 2.50 for distribution per CD, that would have him make 8 an album...
word, koch don't do nothing but distribution. they don't do promoting or none of that. thats were the real money goes to. so it's not impossible for Sheek to be getting 6 to 8 dollars a cd.

so point blank. .. it made a quarter of a million dollars in one week...

yall mad?
 11-17-2005, 02:45 PM         #53
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Franchize_music said:
word, koch don't do nothing but distribution. they don't do promoting or none of that. thats were the real money goes to. so it's not impossible for Sheek to be getting 6 to 8 dollars a cd.

so point blank. .. it made a quarter of a million dollars in one week...

yall mad?
you guys are not seeing the big picture...when you're sh*t goes gold or plat you can charge more for a show...

check it, he may have made a quarter mill this week, but any artist on a label with promo can prolly charge 10gs more for each show they do...think about it..and the labels don't get money off your shows either
 11-17-2005, 03:31 PM         #54
InMyBBoyStance  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LoL d-block d*ckriders. . . he's not getting 8 dollars a cd and even if he was at

$8 x 35K = 280,000 (big bucks man)

He still needs to pay for promotion
He still needs to pay for the video
He still needs to pay taxes on it
and lets not forget he still Needs to pay DIDDY

and its funny how if 50 says he sold 6 mil in the us and 5 mill over seas he's lieing about the over seas numbers or since yayo only sold 444K he wont go plat even tho the way yall talking about sheeks world wide then yayo must be on his way to 2x plat just face it sheek flopped and hard
 11-17-2005, 03:43 PM         #55
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 InMyBBoyStance said:
and lets not forget he still Needs to pay DIDDY
Diddy doesnt own Sheeks publishing.
 11-17-2005, 03:47 PM         #56
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but sheek probably made more $$$ this week then 50 did
 13 years ago '04        #57
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,240 | Props total: 758 758
i didn't really expect sheek not to flop, album was garbage anyway.

Who bought that sh*t anyway????????????
 11-17-2005, 03:51 PM         #58
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
you guys are not seeing the big picture...when you're sh*t goes gold or plat you can charge more for a show...

check it, he may have made a quarter mill this week, but any artist on a label with promo can prolly charge 10gs more for each show they do...think about it..and the labels don't get money off your shows either
no, because big artists, do big shows, and more cost equals less profit
 11-17-2005, 03:52 PM         #59
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hood_Rich said:
i didn't really expect sheek not to flop, album was garbage anyway.

Who bought that sh*t anyway????????????
gangsters, sorry, none of 50's 14 year old fans could get permission from their parents
 11-17-2005, 04:36 PM         #60
InMyBBoyStance  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Diddy doesnt own Sheeks publishing.
listen to the end of the interview for yesterday sheek said he did
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
87 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
85 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
153 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
230 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Top 10 Comic Book Superheroes NOT from Marvel or DC
28 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy