THE LOX BEEF WITH PUFF ON HOT 97

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
212 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '05        #61
twodollars2 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,607 | Props total: 70 70
 RuggedSouljah said:
"Once you sign, you cannot escape the r*pe."
You ain't bull sh*tin lol
 11-16-2005, 11:20 PM         #62
seanie_boy_dem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freefab420 said:
lmao at this n*gga soundin like a hoe for the lox, business is business bottom line you cant blame puff for them n*ggas not bein able to manage their careers and bein stupid with their future, and how young are you to think people aint give a fu*k about hustlin in the 90s that sh*t aint no new concept kid its been goin on for years, and no, if i was in there situation i wouldnt have done the same thing cuz i got some sense, and put yourself in puff's shoes, if you got n*ggas stupid enough to sell you their publishin for basically theit entire careers you would say no to that sh*t? i aint sayin puffs a good man for that sh*t im sayin hes a good hustla 4 that sh*t an he is, its all good tho, play that role and let other n*ggas jerk you for your cash iight homie, an stop gettin so emotional over others n*ggas lives thats the shortys jobs...
thank u for exposing urself to the 85 percent that r dumb, deaf, n blind according to the nation of islam...jus like the rest, u love money over everything surrounding u...hey i got a bright idea u little fu*k, how about i give ur dumb fu*kin a.ss sum money so i can k!ll your mom and little sister, ofcourse u'd do it, cuz u r like the rest of society...u realize how dumb the media in society is nowadays? everybody would rather make money, than have respect, really tho in the end wat do yall have to say for ur lives? i made lots of cash n got everything i wanted...watever call me a hoe for the lox even tho i dont listen to them, i'm standing up for the right cause u ignorant fu*k...jus pu**y down with the rest of society, i'll see u in limbo a**hole
 11-16-2005, 11:39 PM         #63
Mhizzle05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
o well i guess they can..."kiss they publishin behind!...la la la la la la"
 11-16-2005, 11:40 PM         #64
playon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gotta feel 4 the lox its a shame u cant let peeps pull the wool ov er ure eyes but on the real diddy worth 450 mill wtf is 300 g's to him he should let these cats eat diddy just gotta have 1 less fu*kn superparty a year and hell save his 600 g's and help the lox out fu*kn 10 years and he still jackin in em

wonder is it really worth k!lling over :wow: :wow: :rolleyes:
 11-17-2005, 12:45 AM         #65
Montro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats crazy n*ggas getting jerked HARD
 12 years ago '05        #66
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 699 699
The LOX are being bi*ches really, sh*t, weren't they just on stage with Puff 3 weeks ago at the Jay-Z show?? Hmm...they should of handled they business then if they are so "real" they wanted off of Bad Boy so they wouldn't have to make mainstream no more...sh*t, they went more commerical after leaving the shiney suit man. Now they careers has been reduced to dissing 50 on Big Mike tapes that only we will hear. Smh
 11-17-2005, 07:04 AM         #67
Shadedvisionary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jada must be loosin weight now that he worriin about this.
 12 years ago '04        #68
freefab420 
space
space
space
$759 | Props total: 0 0
 seanie_boy_dem said:
thank u for exposing urself to the 85 percent that r dumb, deaf, n blind according to the nation of islam...jus like the rest, u love money over everything surrounding u...hey i got a bright idea u little fu*k, how about i give ur dumb fu*kin a.ss sum money so i can k!ll your mom and little sister, ofcourse u'd do it, cuz u r like the rest of society...u realize how dumb the media in society is nowadays? everybody would rather make money, than have respect, really tho in the end wat do yall have to say for ur lives? i made lots of cash n got everything i wanted...watever call me a hoe for the lox even tho i dont listen to them, i'm standing up for the right cause u ignorant fu*k...jus pu**y down with the rest of society, i'll see u in limbo a**hole
lol wow dude is really gettin tight, fall back man you soundin real crazy bringin in nation of islam and sh*t, if you read the whole thing you would see i said i wouldnt do the sh*t the lox did but w/e thats on them n*ggas 4 bein stupid w/ their lives, bottom line, unless its a situation out of your control then you got no1 2 blame for your situation but yourself, it aint like diddy is scarin n*ggas they wasnt sayin to themselves "man puffs a bad dude yo we better sign this sh*t" they even said they fu*ked up in the interview, and the "right cause" isnt helpin n*ggas that were dumb with their careers, theres much more sh*t goin on in the world than another free the lox campaign even if you dont notice it, and like dude said earlier, this is business you gotta bring your A game or dont come at all, diddy bought his A game and look what it got him in a business stand point, the lox left their A game in the hood and thats why 10 yrs later they still complainin
 12 years ago '05        #69
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
50 about to buy their publishing from diddy. 50 getting at them broke n*ggas. they sounded like they were going to cry. bi*ch a.ss n*ggas. come on now. muslims aint no bi*ches. act like a man and merk that n*gga. you rap about it pu**y.
lox equal =virgin pu**y.

ps. sigel rocked the whole trio when he had beef with them.

lox should act more like muslims and they wouldnt have so many problems. punk n*ggas
 12 years ago '04        #70
BigJay.inc 68 heat pts68
space
space
$8,775 | Props total: 20385 20385
 Kaotic said:
look muthafuka puff is a greedy a.ss bi*ch

this dude is worth 450 million

300,000 is small change 2 him... he should do the right thing and let them have their publishing back

even if he was worth 900 billion, i wouldnt expect him to let that contract go....he's doin that sh*t as a lesson.....READ YOUR CONTRACTS, DONT TRUST NO ONE!!!

Most of these rappers sign contracts knowing that they wont see any publishing money later because they probably sold the rights to Puff for a few extra thousand dollars and usually they let it go until they start selling some records and then want it back.....

I dont feel sorry for them at all....

now in Big's case i would give that back to the family....no reason why u should still be eating heavily off of a dead man knowing that he has children that need money.....
 11-17-2005, 08:04 AM         #71
seanie_boy_dem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freefab420 said:
lol wow dude is really gettin tight, fall back man you soundin real crazy bringin in nation of islam and sh*t, if you read the whole thing you would see i said i wouldnt do the sh*t the lox did but w/e thats on them n*ggas 4 bein stupid w/ their lives, bottom line, unless its a situation out of your control then you got no1 2 blame for your situation but yourself, it aint like diddy is scarin n*ggas they wasnt sayin to themselves "man puffs a bad dude yo we better sign this sh*t" they even said they fu*ked up in the interview, and the "right cause" isnt helpin n*ggas that were dumb with their careers, theres much more sh*t goin on in the world than another free the lox campaign even if you dont notice it, and like dude said earlier, this is business you gotta bring your A game or dont come at all, diddy bought his A game and look what it got him in a business stand point, the lox left their A game in the hood and thats why 10 yrs later they still complainin
i respect that u didnt come out n say anything about me n that instead u explained urself, but wat im talking about is more then exactly wat happened in this situation, im jus boiling this whole thing down to one issue, n its that half the ppl that were commenting about this issue were all biggin up puffy for screwin these guys over for money...the reason i brought the nation of islam into this is because i see what they talk about everyday with ppl...everybody prefers the commercialized merchandise over issues that matter, the whole world is turning into one business and its corrupting society...look man i'm guessing ur a black male also, look what the white ppl did to africa alone, now they've got us going at each other/ n out of respect i'll blame myself for going out of context on my last argument...listen, if u wanna live to belive hustling n pimpin the game for dirty cash is the best outcome for anything then go ahead i cant exactly respect that choice, but i can truly say ive never let that devil's mind games get to my head...
 11-17-2005, 08:18 AM         #72
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THE LOX = TLC :banghead:
 11-17-2005, 10:24 AM         #73
Younghovi2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nutty2003 said:
THE LOX = TLC

Lewser...........yall gotta think about it like this n*ggas gotta eat son and some bi*ch a.ss n*gga who money hungry wanna keep ya change that he owe you...........think about it like that
 12 years ago '04        #74
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
fu*k diddy, has no respect for biggie, made that horrible Band show.... hes a disgrace (along / Bad boy) to hip hop now that big is no longer around
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
66 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
93 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
25 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy