Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
77 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-16-2005, 08:42 PM         #41
bumbum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
last resort air puffy out in public and leave him no other choice to help yall out.
 12 years ago '04        #42
freefab420 
space
space
space
$759 | Props total: 0 0
 seanie_boy_dem said:
yo u need to shut the fu*k up with ur hustle bullsh*t u f*g**t, listen back in the 90's nobody gave a sh*t about hustlin this n that n business, they came straight out of high skool n sigend with bad boy cuz they were big back then, so put urself in there shoes b4 u open ur mouth, cuz if u were a striving artist back then u would have done the same exact sh*t u f*g**t...
lmao at this n*gga soundin like a hoe for the lox, business is business bottom line you cant blame puff for them n*ggas not bein able to manage their careers and bein stupid with their future, and how young are you to think people aint give a fu*k about hustlin in the 90s that sh*t aint no new concept kid its been goin on for years, and no, if i was in there situation i wouldnt have done the same thing cuz i got some sense, and put yourself in puff's shoes, if you got n*ggas stupid enough to sell you their publishin for basically theit entire careers you would say no to that sh*t? i aint sayin puffs a good man for that sh*t im sayin hes a good hustla 4 that sh*t an he is, its all good tho, play that role and let other n*ggas jerk you for your cash iight homie, an stop gettin so emotional over others n*ggas lives thats the shortys jobs...
 11-16-2005, 08:53 PM         #43
~WB~HStL~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
......fu*k Puff.......

Now He r*pein' Biggie Again.....look At The Duets Album & His Features

Last edited by ~WB~HStL~; 11-16-2005 at 08:53 PM..
 11-16-2005, 09:02 PM         #44
BaddNewZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man.... you people disgust me..... supporting cowardly record label executives and callin them "gangster" for rippin off artists.......

No wonder hiphop's so fake right now...... people think a guy in a suit at the top of a corporate building is GANGSTER because he's got an army of lawyers and hustles hard working artists out of their money......

And this isn't even just an anti Puffy thing......... I'm sickened that yall support ANY corporate f*g**t doin sh*t like this......

You wonder why the music has been declining for years???..... It's people doin sh*t like this to artists that is k!llin it......

Last edited by BaddNewZ; 11-16-2005 at 09:04 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #45
hustleinc.com 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 195 195
jada & styles bi*ch azzes sold there soul & now theyre getting a.ss r*ped... i know the exact price they sold for lets just say together theyre publishing sold for less than 200k.. sheek publishing is by himself b/c no one actually wanted it at the time,... puff also owns biggies & some of faiths publishing... biggie was broke to be frank with you... the n*gga was broke..the king of rap.. ... on the low if yall remember when nas use to fu*k with puff...during that whole steve stoute ordeal... well puff was trying to at nas publishing.. & lil kim publishing goes to biggie mom..part of it...
 12 years ago '04        #46
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
puff is a business man, u know he aint givin up no penny, his goal is probably to hit 1 billion before he dies, and 300 G's from kiss here, 300 G's from biggie there, another few 300 G's from other artists who he's screwed adds up into millions continously making his empire bigger and bigger which is really all he cares about.
 11-16-2005, 09:25 PM         #47
Young Writer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
them n*ggas need to stop crying that n*gga nas got r*pe 13 years
 11-16-2005, 09:42 PM         #48
Lake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Professa said:
Puff did it on purpose tho...it was his intention to get all their publishing...he's a greedy a.ss mufu*ka.
 11-16-2005, 09:46 PM         #49
Lake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BaddNewZ said:
Man.... you people disgust me..... supporting cowardly record label executives and callin them "gangster" for rippin off artists.......

No wonder hiphop's so fake right now...... people think a guy in a suit at the top of a corporate building is GANGSTER because he's got an army of lawyers and hustles hard working artists out of their money......

And this isn't even just an anti Puffy thing......... I'm sickened that yall support ANY corporate f*g**t doin sh*t like this......

You wonder why the music has been declining for years???..... It's people doin sh*t like this to artists that is k!llin it......
yo take a xanax and calm down
 12 years ago '05        #50
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 824 824
This is what Living Off eXperience gets you.

Industry Rule No. 4080...
 12 years ago '05        #51
Jumpoff86 
space
space
$910 | Props total: 213 213
 Sub Crazy said:
Lox went double plastic with them chinese suits
LMAO@ chinese suits, funniest sh*t I heard all day. I think you mean shiny suits.
 11-16-2005, 10:21 PM         #52
Strider 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow jada sounds mad
i really feel for him
fu*k diddy man, hes a snake

Last edited by Strider; 11-16-2005 at 10:23 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #53
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
 BigJay.inc said:
u cant fault puff for that sh*t.....i was talkin with one of my industry heads a while back, we shared the same thoughts on this issue....basically, Dont get mad at Puff, get mad at yourself.....he didnt force u to sign on the dotted line....there are no friends in business so u better come to the table with your sh*t together....

imagine that they probably just signed contracts without reviewing them thinkin that Puff had their best interests at heart not knowing anything about the business...(probably used Puff's lawyers too...)...and look at them now....they learned the hard way....now they're probably goin to have to stick to mixtapes until Hovito buys that sh*t from Puff....but they will never escape the r*pe no matter where they go.....if it aint Jimmy Iovine it'll be Puff, if it aint Puff it'll be Jay-Z, if it aint Jay it'll be some other mogul....a regular rapper will never escape that sh*t.....

Gotta give Puff his props....people get old and die but contracts live forever....this should be a lesson to all getting into the business....READ and RE-READ and RE-RE-READ YOUR CONTRACTS!!! sh*t is binding and will fu*k up your career if the math aint right...
Damn so you think it's cool that he owns B.I.G.'s publishing 100%instead of signing it over to big's kids or bigs momma?B.I.G made bad boy and puff's punk a** and the point is puff is a hypocrite...god this and god that,bad boy for the children and then he r*pe his artists?i will never support someones argument that you deserved to get f*cked over just cause....if you peoples there should be a bond and you can't go stabbing people in the back for money especially since without them you're nothing..........

Last edited by GROUCHCARTEL; 11-16-2005 at 10:24 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #54
Wally Vegas 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 96 96
It's one thing to be a buisnessman and make money off of a person/artist, it's another to try to capitalize off of a person/artist for the duration of their career when you are doing absolutely no work for them.

What it seems like, especially with rich black people, all they care about is money money money. Puff as businessman is one of my idols, but he needs to make some concessions occasionally.

This thing with the Lox is insane, and what he's doing with Biggie's publishing is crazy as well. Let other people in this world eat. Give Biggie's mom and kids at least a portion of his publishing. Cause when it's all said and done, all this material stuff that is worshiped so much, you can't take none of that sh*t with you.

Stop being a glutton and think more than just about the almighty dollar.
 12 years ago '04        #55
serg 
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 0 0
true they did screw themselves but come on...................like they said..........look at his track record.............the only one he has had for along time that has not been trying to jump off bad boy is carl thomas and black rob....................thats it............dude is known for screwing people.......and to whole b.i.g publishing just takes the cake.........i wonder if he tried to screw eightball & mjg over?
 11-16-2005, 10:33 PM         #56
mcnasty81 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sub Crazy said:
Lox went double plastic with them chinese suits
chinese suits? i hope you meant shiny suits. haha.
 12 years ago '05        #57
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 824 824
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
Damn so you think it's cool that he owns B.I.G.'s publishing 100%instead of signing it over to big's kids or bigs momma?B.I.G made bad boy and puff's punk a** and the point is puff is a hypocrite...god this and god that,bad boy for the children and then he r*pe his artists?i will never support someones argument that you deserved to get f*cked over just cause....if you peoples there should be a bond and you can't go stabbing people in the back for money especially since without them you're nothing..........
I agree with you, but we don't learn from other peoples mistakes, this happens way too often. Why are we always turning a blind eye to a black person in power on some "love is love"? He is just as corrupt as anybody else in the business he partakes man, probably even more. Because he's willing to cake off his own people, perch himself on the high ground and watch them starve. Now these guys are crying on the radio.

"We don't even want all the publishing", that sounds like he blew all that rainy day money.
 12 years ago '05        #58
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Diddy > The Lox. Damn I knew that situation was fu*ked up, but damn. He owns them n*ggas like slaves...Lox will never be free, never...
 12 years ago '05        #59
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
hence: jada us awindow shopper... no hate on jada.
 11-16-2005, 10:55 PM         #60
Younghovi2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dam thats crazy....this dude just jerkin n*ggas thats fu*ked up i feel for them n*ggas scrap fa real
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy