squad up!

THE LOX BEEF WITH PUFF ON HOT 97

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-16-2005, 06:35 PM         #26
nehustler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VLmoney said
oh my god man we dont know what to do ainge! he need to let us eat man this is worth k!lling! lol
Jada gettin loud wit Puff! The whole national guard is downstairs. Puffy you a coward!

13 years ago '04        #27
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,460 | Props total: 2769 2769
Why everyone so mad at puff, he just learned from one the best Suge on how to run things. From r*pe'n all from Dre to Daz, Jump from the lable, but remeber the lable still got a hand in your pocket... if u want to break the contract suffer the outcome, "Read whatever you put your name on" important lesson in life

Last edited by D. Norman; 11-16-2005 at 06:44 PM..

13 years ago '05        #28
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,997 | Props total: 1286 1286
Shoulda put on your reading glasses and read the contract

11-16-2005, 06:48 PM         #29
Young Writer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol yeah diddy get them n*ggas for what its worth

11-16-2005, 06:49 PM         #30
Young Writer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who has the audio

11-16-2005, 06:51 PM         #31
seanie_boy_dem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freefab420 said
diddys got his hustle on point, shame on them n*ggas for not bein smarter w/ their careers
yo u need to shut the fu*k up with ur hustle bullsh*t u f*g**t, listen back in the 90's nobody gave a sh*t about hustlin this n that n business, they came straight out of high skool n sigend with bad boy cuz they were big back then, so put urself in there shoes b4 u open ur mouth, cuz if u were a striving artist back then u would have done the same exact sh*t u f*g**t...

13 years ago '04        #32
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,460 | Props total: 2769 2769
 seanie_boy_dem said
yo u need to shut the fu*k up with ur hustle bullsh*t u f*g**t, listen back in the 90's nobody gave a sh*t about hustlin this n that n business, they came straight out of high skool n sigend with bad boy cuz they were big back then, so put urself in there shoes b4 u open ur mouth, cuz if u were a striving artist back then u would have done the same exact sh*t u f*g**t...
Yeah, and thats why being educated pays off........... Obviously you were not given the chance yet.

It called being human, from suge to russel simmons, they all r*ped there artist. As a human greed comes to play, you dont sign some1 not to make money off them, that would be dumb. So maybe you would like to delete your post now :applause:

Last edited by D. Norman; 11-16-2005 at 06:54 PM..

13 years ago '04        #33
imaculate 
space
space
space
$846 | Props total: 0 0
 QPakaQ said
sh*t according to the songs and sh*t they gangsta and they won't let no man do them wrong so why don't they just extort that n*gga or k!ll the n*gga p poppa diddy bop daddy?

oh yeah that's right it's just their image................their not really gangsta..................

oh ok I understand now

smh @ studio gangstas

Yeah k!ll Puff n not get ur publishing back and go 2 jail for life. k!ll urself!

13 years ago '04        #34
Killacamron 
space
space
$1,441 | Props total: 15 15
first 50, now puff, this is not the year of d block.

13 years ago '04        #35
makavelidon96 
space
space
$377 | Props total: 0 0
 seanie_boy_dem said
Put urself in diddys shoes. wont u do the same? ? . I knw i will but its true let other n*ggaz feed their kids

11-16-2005, 07:06 PM         #36
JerseyReppin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigJay.inc said
u cant fault puff for that sh*t.....i was talkin with one of my industry heads a while back, we shared the same thoughts on this issue....basically, Dont get mad at Puff, get mad at yourself.....he didnt force u to sign on the dotted line....there are no friends in business so u better come to the table with your sh*t together....

imagine that they probably just signed contracts without reviewing them thinkin that Puff had their best interests at heart not knowing anything about the business...(probably used Puff's lawyers too...)...and look at them now....they learned the hard way....now they're probably goin to have to stick to mixtapes until Hovito buys that sh*t from Puff....but they will never escape the r*pe no matter where they go.....if it aint Jimmy Iovine it'll be Puff, if it aint Puff it'll be Jay-Z, if it aint Jay it'll be some other mogul....a regular rapper will never escape that sh*t.....

Gotta give Puff his props....people get old and die but contracts live forever....this should be a lesson to all getting into the business....READ and RE-READ and RE-RE-READ YOUR CONTRACTS!!! sh*t is binding and will fu*k up your career if the math aint right...
puff holds the black man down! and thats real talk and the lox exsposed him on the radio today, and puff didn't wanna answer nothing the lox was talking about.

13 years ago '05        #37
QPakaQ 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 811 811
 imaculate said
Yeah k!ll Puff n not get ur publishing back and go 2 jail for life. k!ll urself!
k!ll yourself n*gga! I was just kiddin when I said that but Kiss even said himself that that sh*t was worth k!lling over. Did you listen to the sh*t it's obvious Diddy aint givin them their publishing sh*t back it's been 10 years dawg.What makes you think they giving them their publishing back if after 10 years nothing happened.

All i'm sayin is n*ggas supposed to be gangstas but they been lettin another n*gga yank them for their money for 10 years and aint did sh*t about it...................

13 years ago '05        #38
YoungIke1122 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,813 | Props total: 7439 7439
"you Are A Thief"

13 years ago '05        #39
youngfool 
space
space
space
$320 | Props total: 139 139
who cares

13 years ago '04        #40
Bunz 
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 0 0
man fu*k that. i'd do the same sh*t puff doin. this is business. come with ya A game or dont come at all.

11-16-2005, 07:42 PM         #41
bumbum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
last resort air puffy out in public and leave him no other choice to help yall out.

13 years ago '04        #42
freefab420 
space
space
space
$764 | Props total: 5 5
 seanie_boy_dem said
lmao at this n*gga soundin like a hoe for the lox, business is business bottom line you cant blame puff for them n*ggas not bein able to manage their careers and bein stupid with their future, and how young are you to think people aint give a fu*k about hustlin in the 90s that sh*t aint no new concept kid its been goin on for years, and no, if i was in there situation i wouldnt have done the same thing cuz i got some sense, and put yourself in puff's shoes, if you got n*ggas stupid enough to sell you their publishin for basically theit entire careers you would say no to that sh*t? i aint sayin puffs a good man for that sh*t im sayin hes a good hustla 4 that sh*t an he is, its all good tho, play that role and let other n*ggas jerk you for your cash iight homie, an stop gettin so emotional over others n*ggas lives thats the shortys jobs...

11-16-2005, 07:53 PM         #43
~WèB~HùStLà~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
......fu*k Puff.......

Now He r*pein' Biggie Again.....look At The Duets Album & His Features

Last edited by ~WèB~HùStLà~; 11-16-2005 at 07:53 PM..

11-16-2005, 08:02 PM         #44
BaddNewZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man.... you people disgust me..... supporting cowardly record label executives and callin them "gangster" for rippin off artists.......

No wonder hiphop's so fake right now...... people think a guy in a suit at the top of a corporate building is GANGSTER because he's got an army of lawyers and hustles hard working artists out of their money......

And this isn't even just an anti Puffy thing......... I'm sickened that yall support ANY corporate f*g**t doin sh*t like this......

You wonder why the music has been declining for years???..... It's people doin sh*t like this to artists that is k!llin it......

Last edited by BaddNewZ; 11-16-2005 at 08:04 PM..

13 years ago '05        #45
hustleinc.com 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,222 | Props total: 200 200
jada & styles bi*ch azzes sold there soul & now theyre getting a.ss r*ped... i know the exact price they sold for lets just say together theyre publishing sold for less than 200k.. sheek publishing is by himself b/c no one actually wanted it at the time,... puff also owns biggies & some of faiths publishing... biggie was broke to be frank with you... the n*gga was broke..the king of rap.. ... on the low if yall remember when nas use to fu*k with puff...during that whole steve stoute ordeal... well puff was trying to at nas publishing.. & lil kim publishing goes to biggie mom..part of it...

13 years ago '04        #46
psylence2k 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$13,333 | Props total: 3099 3099
puff is a business man, u know he aint givin up no penny, his goal is probably to hit 1 billion before he dies, and 300 G's from kiss here, 300 G's from biggie there, another few 300 G's from other artists who he's screwed adds up into millions continously making his empire bigger and bigger which is really all he cares about.

11-16-2005, 08:25 PM         #47
Young Writer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
them n*ggas need to stop crying that n*gga nas got r*pe 13 years

11-16-2005, 08:42 PM         #48
Lake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Professa said
Puff did it on purpose tho...it was his intention to get all their publishing...he's a greedy a.ss mufu*ka.

11-16-2005, 08:46 PM         #49
Lake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BaddNewZ said
Man.... you people disgust me..... supporting cowardly record label executives and callin them "gangster" for rippin off artists.......

No wonder hiphop's so fake right now...... people think a guy in a suit at the top of a corporate building is GANGSTER because he's got an army of lawyers and hustles hard working artists out of their money......

And this isn't even just an anti Puffy thing......... I'm sickened that yall support ANY corporate f*g**t doin sh*t like this......

You wonder why the music has been declining for years???..... It's people doin sh*t like this to artists that is k!llin it......
yo take a xanax and calm down

13 years ago '05        #50
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,285 | Props total: 1389 1389
This is what Living Off eXperience gets you.

Industry Rule No. 4080...

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thot falls to death taking a selfie
62 comments
3 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside UH-OH: JAY-Z Pull UP On OFFSET FROM MIGOS & GOT HIM SHOOK BACKSTAGE fo..
61 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Wes Welker warns Brandon Lloyd about Aaron Hernandez's antics
52 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DRAKE'S EX MALIAH MICHEL claims SHE TOLD PUSHA T about BABY & SOPHIE PL..
99 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Melania Trump's spokesperson calls for boycott against T.I. after contr..
58 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Oct 16 - Girl watches BF get "r@ped" at a haunted house
20 comments
2 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Be honest, do you want the top?
30 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
MMA Khabib is a legit hoe, trying to dodge Conor
86 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl so gorgeous you wouldn’t even feel bad to simp.
24 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Google , Apple, and IBM no long require college education to work there
67 comments
3 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Netflix dropped one of the scariest series of all time
20 comments
2 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Frank Ntilikina Starting At The 3, Knox On Bench For Knicks
40 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Oct 16 - ugly creature fu-ked her teen student in classroom during pep..
2 comments
11 minutes ago
@news
most viewed right now
MMA White fighter Mike Perry drops the N-word again
10 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Asap Rocky on $100k bed and orgies
5 comments
1 hour ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 Video inside Kodak gets at Kim Kardashian’
3 comments
22 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside She let a devious dyke design her tattoo
0 comments
1 hour ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Remy Ma Has NO IDEA WHO THE fu-k "VIC MENSA" IS, Thought He Was ..
24 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 16 - 12 Year Old, Playing Football, Dies after being electrocuted
16 comments
3 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside If you're African you're not black...
23 comments
3 hours ago
@wild'ish
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
pocketchange
DrizzyStan06
psq86
suavehooper
ovogoon
BLACK FIST
Flippa Huxtable
BigBallerLavar
Gang Sht
squirtofkahlua
Top 10 most slapped recently
TaxStoneCooked
suavehooper
DrizzyStan06
BlackDynamite
BigBallerLavar
Tim Jay
micropave
Stand Tall
Kliq
Papi

most viewed right now
online now  39
Image(s) inside More Cushion For The Pushin...
59 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  38
Dutch Watt Girl Impressed By Dutch Watt Girls Butt
62 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  35
Video inside This New TV Show Is The SH*T
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  19
Image(s) inside Brazilian Puerto Rican Hybrid. I Almost Nutted Twice Making This Thread
90 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  18
Image(s) inside Best look yet at Peter Parker’s new suit in ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home
59 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside Ella Mai addresses Jacquees situation
96 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Image(s) inside Rumor!!!! Avengers:Annihilation trailer description!!!
46 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  7
Oct 15 - As DNA Test Kit Sales Skyrocket, So Go The Number Of Broken Homes.
97 comments
18 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy