THE LOX BEEF WITH PUFF ON HOT 97

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-16-2005, 07:28 PM         #21
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well if i was them, and i could i just wouldnt make any more mainstream music. i would get my hustle on in some industry. they took a L. chalk it up, learn from and do better next time. i would could u change ur name and then rap under a different alias. could they do that?
 12 years ago '04        #22
Kaotic 
space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 0 0
 BigJay.inc said:
not defendin him but defending things that make sense.....puff didnt hold a gun to their heads....they signed willingly...
look muthafuka puff is a greedy a.ss bi*ch

this dude is worth 450 million

300,000 is small change 2 him... he should do the right thing and let them have their publishing back
 11-16-2005, 07:29 PM         #23
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yooooooooooooooo Puffffyyyyy Is Dat Dude! These n*ggas Aint As Gangsta As They Say. Like 50 Said Cause He Aint Got None Of That sh*t He Said He Got. Cause He Aint Did None Of The sh*t He Said He Did!
 11-16-2005, 07:32 PM         #24
Professa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigJay.inc said:
not defendin him but defending things that make sense.....puff didnt hold a gun to their heads....they signed willingly...
Puff did it on purpose tho...it was his intention to get all their publishing...he's a greedy a.ss mufu*ka.
 12 years ago '05        #25
QPakaQ 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,806 | Props total: 505 505
sh*t according to the songs and sh*t they gangsta and they won't let no man do them wrong so why don't they just extort that n*gga or k!ll the n*gga p poppa diddy bop daddy?

oh yeah that's right it's just their image................their not really gangsta..................

oh ok I understand now

smh @ studio gangstas
 11-16-2005, 07:35 PM         #26
nehustler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VLmoney said:
oh my god man we dont know what to do ainge! he need to let us eat man this is worth k!lling! lol
Jada gettin loud wit Puff! The whole national guard is downstairs. Puffy you a coward!
 12 years ago '04        #27
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,852 | Props total: 1994 1994
Why everyone so mad at puff, he just learned from one the best Suge on how to run things. From r*pe'n all from Dre to Daz, Jump from the lable, but remeber the lable still got a hand in your pocket... if u want to break the contract suffer the outcome, "Read whatever you put your name on" important lesson in life

Last edited by D. Norman; 11-16-2005 at 07:44 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #28
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
Shoulda put on your reading glasses and read the contract
 11-16-2005, 07:48 PM         #29
Young Writer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol yeah diddy get them n*ggas for what its worth
 11-16-2005, 07:49 PM         #30
Young Writer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who has the audio
 11-16-2005, 07:51 PM         #31
seanie_boy_dem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freefab420 said:
diddys got his hustle on point, shame on them n*ggas for not bein smarter w/ their careers
yo u need to shut the fu*k up with ur hustle bullsh*t u f*g**t, listen back in the 90's nobody gave a sh*t about hustlin this n that n business, they came straight out of high skool n sigend with bad boy cuz they were big back then, so put urself in there shoes b4 u open ur mouth, cuz if u were a striving artist back then u would have done the same exact sh*t u f*g**t...
 12 years ago '04        #32
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,852 | Props total: 1994 1994
 seanie_boy_dem said:
yo u need to shut the fu*k up with ur hustle bullsh*t u f*g**t, listen back in the 90's nobody gave a sh*t about hustlin this n that n business, they came straight out of high skool n sigend with bad boy cuz they were big back then, so put urself in there shoes b4 u open ur mouth, cuz if u were a striving artist back then u would have done the same exact sh*t u f*g**t...
Yeah, and thats why being educated pays off........... Obviously you were not given the chance yet.

It called being human, from suge to russel simmons, they all r*ped there artist. As a human greed comes to play, you dont sign some1 not to make money off them, that would be dumb. So maybe you would like to delete your post now :applause:

Last edited by D. Norman; 11-16-2005 at 07:54 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #33
imaculate 
space
space
space
$846 | Props total: 0 0
 QPakaQ said:
sh*t according to the songs and sh*t they gangsta and they won't let no man do them wrong so why don't they just extort that n*gga or k!ll the n*gga p poppa diddy bop daddy?

oh yeah that's right it's just their image................their not really gangsta..................

oh ok I understand now

smh @ studio gangstas

Yeah k!ll Puff n not get ur publishing back and go 2 jail for life. k!ll urself!
 12 years ago '04        #34
Killacamron 
space
space
$1,417 | Props total: 0 0
first 50, now puff, this is not the year of d block.
 12 years ago '04        #35
makavelidon96 
space
space
$377 | Props total: 0 0
 seanie_boy_dem said:
Put urself in diddys shoes. wont u do the same? ? . I knw i will but its true let other n*ggaz feed their kids
 11-16-2005, 08:06 PM         #36
JerseyReppin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigJay.inc said:
u cant fault puff for that sh*t.....i was talkin with one of my industry heads a while back, we shared the same thoughts on this issue....basically, Dont get mad at Puff, get mad at yourself.....he didnt force u to sign on the dotted line....there are no friends in business so u better come to the table with your sh*t together....

imagine that they probably just signed contracts without reviewing them thinkin that Puff had their best interests at heart not knowing anything about the business...(probably used Puff's lawyers too...)...and look at them now....they learned the hard way....now they're probably goin to have to stick to mixtapes until Hovito buys that sh*t from Puff....but they will never escape the r*pe no matter where they go.....if it aint Jimmy Iovine it'll be Puff, if it aint Puff it'll be Jay-Z, if it aint Jay it'll be some other mogul....a regular rapper will never escape that sh*t.....

Gotta give Puff his props....people get old and die but contracts live forever....this should be a lesson to all getting into the business....READ and RE-READ and RE-RE-READ YOUR CONTRACTS!!! sh*t is binding and will fu*k up your career if the math aint right...
puff holds the black man down! and thats real talk and the lox exsposed him on the radio today, and puff didn't wanna answer nothing the lox was talking about.
 12 years ago '05        #37
QPakaQ 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,806 | Props total: 505 505
 imaculate said:
Yeah k!ll Puff n not get ur publishing back and go 2 jail for life. k!ll urself!
k!ll yourself n*gga! I was just kiddin when I said that but Kiss even said himself that that sh*t was worth k!lling over. Did you listen to the sh*t it's obvious Diddy aint givin them their publishing sh*t back it's been 10 years dawg.What makes you think they giving them their publishing back if after 10 years nothing happened.

All i'm sayin is n*ggas supposed to be gangstas but they been lettin another n*gga yank them for their money for 10 years and aint did sh*t about it...................
 12 years ago '05        #38
YoungIke1122 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,775 | Props total: 7318 7318
"you Are A Thief"
 12 years ago '05        #39
youngfool 
space
space
space
$319 | Props total: 137 137
who cares
 12 years ago '04        #40
Bunz 
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 0 0
man fu*k that. i'd do the same sh*t puff doin. this is business. come with ya A game or dont come at all.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy