THE LOX BEEF WITH PUFF ON HOT 97

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
212 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #1
6966 pageviews
73 comments

bqstudios 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,966 | Props total: 1918 1918
Nov 16 - THE LOX BEEF WITH PUFF ON HOT 97

OK, jadakiss said last week that on wednsday he'd make a big announcenment.
so here it is. the lox was on today basically airing out p diddy. saying that he's screwing them over big time and they cant even get a meeting with him. puff got them dealing with lawers and all types of bullsh*t and they are just fed up. they said everytime jadakiss puts out an album puff gets an automatic 300 thousand, puff also owns both jada's and styles publishing and gets paid off all their old music. sheek was surprisingly quiet, guess puff didnt want any of sheek's publishing.

then puff calls in and got on some gangsta sh*t and statrted telling the lox dont be trying to make me out to be the bad guy, you guys know where my office is . which wound up infuriating styles and jada. next thing you know puff , jada, and style were just arguing on the phone and then puff hung up. for the rest of the hour they were just telling the people in ny to call, write , didy and tell him to give lox back their publishing.

crazy show!

oh, yeah jadakiss also said he actually has more of a problem right now with puff than 50.

73 comments for "THE LOX BEEF WITH PUFF ON HOT 97"

11-16-2005, 06:40 PM         #2
dnice4ev 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
been waitin all day for people to post somethin on here bout what happened
thanks
 11-16-2005, 06:46 PM         #3
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow thats hot see p diddy is that dude lol!
 12 years ago '05        #4
Obloquy 
space
space
space
$702 | Props total: 0 0
"The lox was on today basically airing out p diddy saying that he's screwing them over big time and they cant even get a meeting with him."

I think this misunderstands the meaning of "airing out". They aired themselves out. Puff just shimmied on the scene to laugh at them.

It's kind of sad, but at the same time, it's somewhat funny.
 11-16-2005, 06:58 PM         #5
pjdaboss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the lox are never goin to get that publishing back from diddy. truthfully if u r gettin an automatic 300 g's of a n*gga's album and u gettin money of all the classic hits that he put out
 12 years ago '04        #6
freefab420 
space
space
space
$759 | Props total: 0 0
diddys got his hustle on point, shame on them n*ggas for not bein smarter w/ their careers
 12 years ago '04        #7
tmontana171 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,265 | Props total: 95 95
fu*k that they wanted out of there contracts so bad puffy got it....they got out of something impossible but of course they took a huge hit thats the game man u cant front on diddy they ditched bad boy just cuz there friends label (Double R) got hot.....so at first they aint give a fu*k about publishing.....now years gone by times healed over and now they want everything they wanna break out clean with they publishing and they careers from puffys contract....fu*k that diddys nice enough to let them go they gotta pay the price man it may be tough but thats the cost
 12 years ago '04        #8
BigJay.inc 68 heat pts68
space
space
$8,775 | Props total: 20385 20385
u cant fault puff for that sh*t.....i was talkin with one of my industry heads a while back, we shared the same thoughts on this issue....basically, Dont get mad at Puff, get mad at yourself.....he didnt force u to sign on the dotted line....there are no friends in business so u better come to the table with your sh*t together....

imagine that they probably just signed contracts without reviewing them thinkin that Puff had their best interests at heart not knowing anything about the business...(probably used Puff's lawyers too...)...and look at them now....they learned the hard way....now they're probably goin to have to stick to mixtapes until Hovito buys that sh*t from Puff....but they will never escape the r*pe no matter where they go.....if it aint Jimmy Iovine it'll be Puff, if it aint Puff it'll be Jay-Z, if it aint Jay it'll be some other mogul....a regular rapper will never escape that sh*t.....

Gotta give Puff his props....people get old and die but contracts live forever....this should be a lesson to all getting into the business....READ and RE-READ and RE-RE-READ YOUR CONTRACTS!!! sh*t is binding and will fu*k up your career if the math aint right...
 12 years ago '05        #9
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
"Free L.O.X."
 11-16-2005, 07:08 PM         #10
Professa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ mufu*kas defending Diddy...fu*k Diddy...i dont like him...

Jadakiss, Styles P, and Sheek Louch > P. Diddy and Bad Boy
 12 years ago '04        #11
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
Yep. Puff is made to look like such a horrible guy, but it's these guys who didn't read the contract before they signed it. I really don't feel like it's right of Diddy to hold their publishing, and definitely not to hold BIG's instead of give it to his family.

That's why people gotta read sh*t before they sign these deals.
 12 years ago '05        #12
Wally Vegas 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 96 96
yeah unfortunatly the Lox signed their life away
 12 years ago '05        #13
Sub Crazy 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,837 | Props total: 2717 2717
Lox went double plastic with them chinese suits
 11-16-2005, 07:09 PM         #14
nehustler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tmontana171 said:
fu*k that they wanted out of there contracts so bad puffy got it....they got out of something impossible but of course they took a huge hit thats the game man u cant front on diddy they ditched bad boy just cuz there friends label (Double R) got hot.....so at first they aint give a fu*k about publishing.....now years gone by times healed over and now they want everything they wanna break out clean with they publishing and they careers from puffys contract....fu*k that diddys nice enough to let them go they gotta pay the price man it may be tough but thats the cost
real talk! publishing is everything in the music biz, and it takes alot to control that aspect of ones career. Once someone has a hold of your publishing, they never want to let it go. Even if they had their full publishing, I'm sure both Dee and Wah would of wanted a piece of the publishing pie!
 12 years ago '05        #15
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
hehe I love listening to them bi*ch.
 11-16-2005, 07:16 PM         #16
InMyBBoyStance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sheek was surprisingly quiet, guess puff didnt want any of sheek's publishing.
sheek said that puff did get some of this album

and he was quiet becuase . . . . . . . . he old sold 35K lol
 11-16-2005, 07:18 PM         #17
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there is nothing jada kiss could say to 50 lol all these years puffy has been eatin off them n*ggas
 11-16-2005, 07:19 PM         #18
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh my god man we dont know what to do ainge! he need to let us eat man this is worth k!lling! lol
 12 years ago '04        #19
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,882 | Props total: 2021 2021
On the real, it would have been gangster if puff ended the convo after all the arguenin wit "And thats how the cookie crumbles" click

Last edited by D. Norman; 11-16-2005 at 07:21 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #20
BigJay.inc 68 heat pts68
space
space
$8,775 | Props total: 20385 20385
 Professa said:
lmao @ mufu*kas defending Diddy...fu*k Diddy...i dont like him...

Jadakiss, Styles P, and Sheek Louch > P. Diddy and Bad Boy
not defendin him but defending things that make sense.....puff didnt hold a gun to their heads....they signed willingly...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
66 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
93 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
25 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
75 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy