squad up!

THE LOX BEEF WITH PUFF ON HOT 97

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '05        #1
7360 page views
73 comments

bqstudios 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,352 | Props total: 3620 3620
Nov 16 - THE LOX BEEF WITH PUFF ON HOT 97

OK, jadakiss said last week that on wednsday he'd make a big announcenment.
so here it is. the lox was on today basically airing out p diddy. saying that he's screwing them over big time and they cant even get a meeting with him. puff got them dealing with lawers and all types of bullsh*t and they are just fed up. they said everytime jadakiss puts out an album puff gets an automatic 300 thousand, puff also owns both jada's and styles publishing and gets paid off all their old music. sheek was surprisingly quiet, guess puff didnt want any of sheek's publishing.

then puff calls in and got on some gangsta sh*t and statrted telling the lox dont be trying to make me out to be the bad guy, you guys know where my office is . which wound up infuriating styles and jada. next thing you know puff , jada, and style were just arguing on the phone and then puff hung up. for the rest of the hour they were just telling the people in ny to call, write , didy and tell him to give lox back their publishing.

crazy show!

oh, yeah jadakiss also said he actually has more of a problem right now with puff than 50.

73 comments for "THE LOX BEEF WITH PUFF ON HOT 97"

11-16-2005, 05:40 PM         #2
dnice4ev 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
been waitin all day for people to post somethin on here bout what happened
thanks

11-16-2005, 05:46 PM         #3
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow thats hot see p diddy is that dude lol!

13 years ago '05        #4
Obloquy 
space
space
space
$702 | Props total: 0 0
"The lox was on today basically airing out p diddy saying that he's screwing them over big time and they cant even get a meeting with him."

I think this misunderstands the meaning of "airing out". They aired themselves out. Puff just shimmied on the scene to laugh at them.

It's kind of sad, but at the same time, it's somewhat funny.

11-16-2005, 05:58 PM         #5
pjdaboss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the lox are never goin to get that publishing back from diddy. truthfully if u r gettin an automatic 300 g's of a n*gga's album and u gettin money of all the classic hits that he put out

13 years ago '04        #6
freefab420 
space
space
space
$764 | Props total: 5 5
diddys got his hustle on point, shame on them n*ggas for not bein smarter w/ their careers

13 years ago '04        #7
tmontana171 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 279 279
fu*k that they wanted out of there contracts so bad puffy got it....they got out of something impossible but of course they took a huge hit thats the game man u cant front on diddy they ditched bad boy just cuz there friends label (Double R) got hot.....so at first they aint give a fu*k about publishing.....now years gone by times healed over and now they want everything they wanna break out clean with they publishing and they careers from puffys contract....fu*k that diddys nice enough to let them go they gotta pay the price man it may be tough but thats the cost

13 years ago '04        #8
BigJay.inc 73 heat pts73
space
space
$10,060 | Props total: 25226 25226
u cant fault puff for that sh*t.....i was talkin with one of my industry heads a while back, we shared the same thoughts on this issue....basically, Dont get mad at Puff, get mad at yourself.....he didnt force u to sign on the dotted line....there are no friends in business so u better come to the table with your sh*t together....

imagine that they probably just signed contracts without reviewing them thinkin that Puff had their best interests at heart not knowing anything about the business...(probably used Puff's lawyers too...)...and look at them now....they learned the hard way....now they're probably goin to have to stick to mixtapes until Hovito buys that sh*t from Puff....but they will never escape the r*pe no matter where they go.....if it aint Jimmy Iovine it'll be Puff, if it aint Puff it'll be Jay-Z, if it aint Jay it'll be some other mogul....a regular rapper will never escape that sh*t.....

Gotta give Puff his props....people get old and die but contracts live forever....this should be a lesson to all getting into the business....READ and RE-READ and RE-RE-READ YOUR CONTRACTS!!! sh*t is binding and will fu*k up your career if the math aint right...

13 years ago '05        #9
BurninLz 33 heat pts33
space
space
$10,773 | Props total: 2476 2476
"Free L.O.X."

11-16-2005, 06:08 PM         #10
Professa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ mufu*kas defending Diddy...fu*k Diddy...i dont like him...

Jadakiss, Styles P, and Sheek Louch > P. Diddy and Bad Boy

13 years ago '04        #11
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 4 4
Yep. Puff is made to look like such a horrible guy, but it's these guys who didn't read the contract before they signed it. I really don't feel like it's right of Diddy to hold their publishing, and definitely not to hold BIG's instead of give it to his family.

That's why people gotta read sh*t before they sign these deals.

13 years ago '05        #12
Wally Vegas 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 164 164
yeah unfortunatly the Lox signed their life away

13 years ago '05        #13
Sub Crazy 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,999 | Props total: 3041 3041
Lox went double plastic with them chinese suits

11-16-2005, 06:09 PM         #14
nehustler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tmontana171 said
fu*k that they wanted out of there contracts so bad puffy got it....they got out of something impossible but of course they took a huge hit thats the game man u cant front on diddy they ditched bad boy just cuz there friends label (Double R) got hot.....so at first they aint give a fu*k about publishing.....now years gone by times healed over and now they want everything they wanna break out clean with they publishing and they careers from puffys contract....fu*k that diddys nice enough to let them go they gotta pay the price man it may be tough but thats the cost
real talk! publishing is everything in the music biz, and it takes alot to control that aspect of ones career. Once someone has a hold of your publishing, they never want to let it go. Even if they had their full publishing, I'm sure both Dee and Wah would of wanted a piece of the publishing pie!

13 years ago '05        #15
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,997 | Props total: 1286 1286
hehe I love listening to them bi*ch.

11-16-2005, 06:16 PM         #16
InMyBBoyStance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sheek was surprisingly quiet, guess puff didnt want any of sheek's publishing.
sheek said that puff did get some of this album

and he was quiet becuase . . . . . . . . he old sold 35K lol

11-16-2005, 06:18 PM         #17
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there is nothing jada kiss could say to 50 lol all these years puffy has been eatin off them n*ggas

11-16-2005, 06:19 PM         #18
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh my god man we dont know what to do ainge! he need to let us eat man this is worth k!lling! lol

13 years ago '04        #19
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,458 | Props total: 2769 2769
On the real, it would have been gangster if puff ended the convo after all the arguenin wit "And thats how the cookie crumbles" click

Last edited by D. Norman; 11-16-2005 at 06:21 PM..

13 years ago '04        #20
BigJay.inc 73 heat pts73
space
space
$10,060 | Props total: 25226 25226
 Professa said
lmao @ mufu*kas defending Diddy...fu*k Diddy...i dont like him...

Jadakiss, Styles P, and Sheek Louch > P. Diddy and Bad Boy
not defendin him but defending things that make sense.....puff didnt hold a gun to their heads....they signed willingly...

11-16-2005, 06:28 PM         #21
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well if i was them, and i could i just wouldnt make any more mainstream music. i would get my hustle on in some industry. they took a L. chalk it up, learn from and do better next time. i would could u change ur name and then rap under a different alias. could they do that?

13 years ago '04        #22
Kaotic 
space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 0 0
 BigJay.inc said
not defendin him but defending things that make sense.....puff didnt hold a gun to their heads....they signed willingly...
look muthafuka puff is a greedy a.ss bi*ch

this dude is worth 450 million

300,000 is small change 2 him... he should do the right thing and let them have their publishing back

11-16-2005, 06:29 PM         #23
VLmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yooooooooooooooo Puffffyyyyy Is Dat Dude! These n*ggas Aint As Gangsta As They Say. Like 50 Said Cause He Aint Got None Of That sh*t He Said He Got. Cause He Aint Did None Of The sh*t He Said He Did!

11-16-2005, 06:32 PM         #24
Professa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigJay.inc said
Puff did it on purpose tho...it was his intention to get all their publishing...he's a greedy a.ss mufu*ka.

13 years ago '05        #25
QPakaQ 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 811 811
sh*t according to the songs and sh*t they gangsta and they won't let no man do them wrong so why don't they just extort that n*gga or k!ll the n*gga p poppa diddy bop daddy?

oh yeah that's right it's just their image................their not really gangsta..................

oh ok I understand now

smh @ studio gangstas

Home      

most viewed right now
Drake " I made a vest out of you" (Shots at Kanye)
50 comments
1 hour ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Steph currys wife want the "eggplant"
37 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Wayno speaks facts on Pusha and Drake
51 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Rajon Rondo Says LABron Had The Whole Team Watching Film On The Plane
15 comments
56 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Brazilian Puerto Rican Hybrid. I Almost Nutted Twice Making This Thread
60 comments
4 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Does styles P have a point?
59 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL San Francisco 49ers (4-1) @ Green Bay Packers (2-2-1) MNF Official Game Th..
673 comments
5 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Heavy Tits, Big Lips, And Golden Brown Skin And She Has White Friend D..
13 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rumor!!!! Avengers:Annihilation trailer description!!!
30 comments
4 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Ella Mai addresses Jacquees situation
81 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Them thangs sitting HEAVY!
0 comments
27 minutes ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Former West Virginia Running Back Arrested For Incest and Sodomy
19 comments
4 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 15 - BREAKING: CNN reports Saudis admit to killing Jamal Khashoggi
80 comments
9 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 NFL What Did We Learn? Week 6
14 comments
28 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snoop just played himself with this post
97 comments
9 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lowered my Model 3
10 comments
3 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Dutch Watt Girl Impressed By Dutch Watt Girls Butt
51 comments
5 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Oct 15 - Chinese Interchange Looks Like a Giant Rollercoaster
10 comments
2 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside First Look at Black Suit Superman from the Elseworlds Crossover
22 comments
9 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL [Rewind] Why Did Former NFL Player Bruce Smith Pass Out On A TV Show Back ..
17 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
SPdaGOAT
squirtofkahlua
The Watcher
YungVino
Dun Language
Realfreesmoke
Knucklez
G.W.
LurkinSince2012
ThatNigg22
Top 10 most slapped recently
Affectz
baddie
suavehooper
Sandyy
BlackDynamite
blah blah blah
AkaiMakai
antisocial100
ThatNigg22
foshoVoodoo

most viewed right now
online now  38
Who was arrested due to T.I. being an informant?
74 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  25
Article inside Former ĎAmerican Idolí Star Gets Busted For Alleged Heroin Distribution
54 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  24
Image(s) inside Yella Beezy Was Shot 8 Times Early Morning; Rumored To Be Retaliation ..
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  22
Video inside Yaki Kadafi Saw 2pac's Shooter & Orlando Anderson Wasn't The Person Tha..
86 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside What Happens If You Stop Ma***rbating (Motion Picture x List)
158 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj thought Queen was trending on iTunes, was the band Queen
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Snoop Dogg found out who "Kiki" is and is going at Kanye's neck
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside WARNING: Set your messages to private on ps4 NOW! Huge System breaking..
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy