Nov 16 - Luda wears confederate flag at Vibe awards.....and explains why!!!

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
44 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What do you think of Luda wearing the confederate flag at the Vibe awards?
Luda is the man....he does what he wants!!! 44 40.00%
It was shocking to see Luda with the flag on....I didn't apprieciate it! 25 22.73%
Who cares....its just a flag!!! 41 37.27%
Voters: 110. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11-19-2005, 01:34 AM         #41
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eMJay said:
what if someone performed with a Nazi Swastika on their back for five minutes ... i wonder how that would go over?
You really cant compare the two. If you look at it historically the confederate flag Is the flag that the states which seceded from the union chose for the flag of the sovereign nation they wanted to form by breaking away from the United states. It would have been their flag had they won the civil war and become a nation.
A swastika is/was the symbol for the Nazi's which was a political party not a union or nation.
I dont really have a problem with the confederate flag. Yes it was flown while a lot of racist things were being done to our people but you can say that about the good old Stars and stripes of the American flag and no one bi*ches about that.
Everyone who flies a confederate flag is not racist....a lot of people just fly it because they have pride in the south.
I cant remember anybody bi*ching in the 80's when the Dukes of Hazzard was on TV and that flag was plastered across their car the General Lee.

Last edited by Powermoves; 11-19-2005 at 01:48 AM..
 11-19-2005, 01:40 AM         #42
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freefab420 said:
1 Ludas from chicago, 2 Lil Jon did it on his album cover like 6 years ago, i aint impressed...

Luda was actually born In Champagne Illinois, it's about two and a half hours south of Chicago. I believe he moved to the south before he was 10 years old which would mean he spent his formative years their.
 11-19-2005, 01:44 AM         #43
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WePoFoSho said:
i think rappers should stick to making music and stop trying to change the world one second and then make a song about crack and k!lling the next......although luda's songs aint really like that im just talking about rappers in general

So then who do you deem worthy of trying to save the world?
 11-19-2005, 01:52 AM         #44
NenaD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
< -- those links are fakee ...
 12 years ago '04        #45
TrapBoi 
space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 134 134
man i missed the performance and thats the only reason i was watching the damn awards
 11-19-2005, 03:34 PM         #46
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man, reading the responses on the first page, i was like, damn maybe i need to read this junt again. But nope, they were just stupid.
 12 years ago '04        #47
pistolp 
space
space
$890 | Props total: 0 0
a lot of southern rappers like 8ball mjg, david bannor, lil jon, 36 mafia, lotta cats outta of atlanta and now luda have shown a confederate flag in a video or eslewhere-- but if you from the south u know that the flag is still everywhere it hasn't gone anywhere but he showed it on tv to get a message across -- people up north don't get to see that flag as much as we do-- on my way to school today i'll prolly see it bout 20 times no lie-- and to dude that said fu*k luda he aint from the south mane-- luda been here long enough to adopt to southern culture and represent what we are about-- i mean dayum some of yall was just born to hate

Last edited by pistolp; 11-21-2005 at 12:28 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #48
Bunz 
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 0 0
 WePoFoSho said:
i think rappers should stick to making music and stop trying to change the world one second and then make a song about crack and k!lling the next......although luda's songs aint really like that im just talking about rappers in general
come on man, thats the good thing about it. luda aint wit all that shoot em up bang bang and crack dealin. who better to get up there and put it down like that? if i want anybody sendin a message its someone like him, not someone who has a song called "murder murder".
 12 years ago '05        #49
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 25 25
It had to be a light skin n*gga...to wear a Confederate flag!... and get away with it!
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago