Nov 16 - Luda wears confederate flag at Vibe awards.....and explains why!!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What do you think of Luda wearing the confederate flag at the Vibe awards?
Luda is the man....he does what he wants!!! 44 40.00%
It was shocking to see Luda with the flag on....I didn't apprieciate it! 25 22.73%
Who cares....its just a flag!!! 41 37.27%
Voters: 110. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
4sho 
space
space
space
$350 | Props total: 0 0
@ 80% of people not reading the article and jumping to conclusions
 11-17-2005, 10:23 AM         #22
REGULATOR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cant Knock Luda He Had A Point To What He Did, Most People Probably Cant Understand
 12 years ago '04        #23
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,749 | Props total: 2410 2410
either way it holds an important part of history and the struggle of black people and memory not a fortunate era but it must be acknowleged either way... you have to know where you came from to know where you are going..... peace............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................
 12 years ago '05        #24
stillsouf 
space
space
$922 | Props total: 19 19
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
alot of southern homes still have the confederate flag on their houses, both white and black.......

dont see it in miami, but when i went to Louisiana, i stopped by Alabama and seen a couple houses with the flag waiving ini the front (this was in 2000) in an all black neighborhood...

n*gga please Aint nobody in the south ...Black that is...Got that sh*t on they house.Youza a lie
 12 years ago '05        #25
stillsouf 
space
space
$922 | Props total: 19 19
 BX Resident said:
its just a piece of chit flag mayne, nuttin but c*ckaroaches live down south anyways mayne, horse

How u sound?
 12 years ago '04        #26
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,233 | Props total: 3013 3013
^really...he sounds like a fu*kin idiot
 12 years ago '04        #27
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,794 | Props total: 1368 1368
i thought he was a dumbass for wearin it but now that i read his explanation that he stomped it and all that i guess it makes sense at first i thought he was ignorant enough to wear it as if he supported the confederacy
 11-17-2005, 06:44 PM         #28
Jadesbody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drnknmnky64 said:
i guess its ok for white people to say n*gga now
who do you think started it dummy......
 12 years ago '05        #29
Arceo 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,201 | Props total: 545 545
any publicity is good publicity
 11-17-2005, 07:28 PM         #30
flossaphy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Got damn, the whole first page was all responses without reading the article, and if you did read it, then yous a yellow bus ridin muthafuhka. Damn, is it that hard to read a paragraph or two....shiiiit, fu*kin idiots. There is nothin wrong with what luda did. Actually, what he did was a good thing in my opinion. Teach these young n*ggas and the whole americas when they bumpin the georgia song that its not all about peaches and grapes, the original song was created because of the struggle and that racism is still alive, not in my eyes and many non-ignorant people but to other people it very much is.

Last edited by flossaphy; 11-17-2005 at 07:29 PM.. Reason: errors
 11-17-2005, 09:39 PM         #31
YoungDaniel2K4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait a minute, are people upset that he stomped on the confederate flag, or that he wore it in the first place? Cause if he wore it and stomped on it...i don't see why people are acting like he wore it to support the confederate flag or something.
 11-17-2005, 09:46 PM         #32
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungDaniel2K4 said:
Wait a minute, are people upset that he stomped on the confederate flag, or that he wore it in the first place? Cause if he wore it and stomped on it...i don't see why people are acting like he wore it to support the confederate flag or something.
ppl are mad that he wore, i could careless cuz the flag has no negative effect on me.
 11-17-2005, 09:53 PM         #33
DwRecKeR77053 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stillsouf said:
How u sound?
co-signed^^^^^^^exactly!!!

nothing but c*ckroaches....wtf?!? obviously they have never been down south or even close.
 12 years ago '04        #34
atlmarcsmith 
space
space
$332 | Props total: 0 0
 ediamond said:
fu*k Luda He Ain't Even From The South.........
F you, if that's the ignorance you have! :banghead:
 12 years ago '04        #35
atlmarcsmith 
space
space
$332 | Props total: 0 0
 flossaphy said:
Got damn, the whole first page was all responses without reading the article, and if you did read it, then yous a yellow bus ridin muthafuhka. Damn, is it that hard to read a paragraph or two....shiiiit, fu*kin idiots. There is nothin wrong with what luda did. Actually, what he did was a good thing in my opinion. Teach these young n*ggas and the whole americas when they bumpin the georgia song that its not all about peaches and grapes, the original song was created because of the struggle and that racism is still alive, not in my eyes and many non-ignorant people but to other people it very much is.
THANK YOU!!!
:applause:
 11-18-2005, 05:34 AM         #36
WePoFoSho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think rappers should stick to making music and stop trying to change the world one second and then make a song about crack and k!lling the next......although luda's songs aint really like that im just talking about rappers in general
 12 years ago '04        #37
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 10 10
 WePoFoSho said:
i think rappers should stick to making music and stop trying to change the world one second and then make a song about crack and k!lling the next......although luda's songs aint really like that im just talking about rappers in general

I agree with you homie..
 12 years ago '05        #38
SeiloDeluxe 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 0 0
luda is one of the more intelligent mcs, no doubt. but he a funny a.ss mufu*ka too, thats what makes him stand out
 11-18-2005, 10:36 AM         #39
Skoobb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Luda made some good points in his comments...educate yourselfs people...

Last edited by Skoobb; 11-18-2005 at 10:43 AM.. Reason: mispelling
 11-19-2005, 12:37 AM         #40
~High-Dro~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm white...here's how i see it..i think black people could use the flag jus like they use the "N" word...use it as empowerment...to show the racist white southerners that sh*t doesn't offend you...see what i'm sayin?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy