The Official Michigan vs. Ohio State Thread!!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #61
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

12 years ago '05        #62
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
It is simple people. Michigan is gonna win and Penn State is going to lose for michigan's 3rd straight big ten title
 12 years ago '04        #63
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,656 | Props total: 5340 5340
 The_Legend23 said:
It is simple people. Michigan is gonna win and Penn State is going to lose for michigan's 3rd straight big ten title

:applause: .. GO BLUE!
 12 years ago '04        #64
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
sry im jumpin into this hella late...been in the middle of movin....but i mean yall already know who im rollin with...its gone big a good game either way...best college rivalry ever...i know the fl n*ggas wouldnt disagree...but these are two teams who have been good for so long and not just the last 20 yrs or so...

i think our d well be ok if we can make smith stay in the pocket (im willin to let him attempt to win it with his arm) and have a decent pash rush...he looks like hes strugglin at times with it...but it was his legs that did a lot of damage last year.....i think if we can have a lil success with the run we should be ok...im not sold on osus secondary...i mean youboty isnt as great as ppl make him out to be...the only star back there is salley, whose known more for his tackling than his cover skills...we jus need the o line to hold up...all the teams whose o line played well moved the ball on osu...like texas,msu...they d line gets mass pressure by itself then add a linebacker blitz and thats too much for a lot of the o-lines...anyone know what the weather gone be like...? cause bein cold (even tho its day game might slow down both teams) but more so osu since they have more speed...
 12 years ago '04        #65
dtownboy313  OP
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Nobody is own "ginn d!ck", the stats speak for itself. Santonio Holmes is the best WR in the Big Ten, no one said he wasn't better than Ginn. Ted Ginn is better than brea$ton though, I guess that makes Holmes and Ginn > brea$ton.

I agree, the team that wants it the most will win on Saturday. I put my money (and mouth) on The Ohio State University.

Go Bucks!!!!

first of all let me say i don't care about stats. brea$ton is still a threat. i'll be the first n*gga to admit that he fell off. but y'all act like the n*gga just wack as hell. like he can't take a punt to the house no more or nothing. all this sh*t talking and who better then who won't mean sh*t if o state lose right? talk sh*t after the game.
 12 years ago '05        #66
dzuki77 
space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 66 66
F - M U
 12 years ago '05        #67
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 dtownboy313 said:
first of all let me say i don't care about stats. brea$ton is still a threat. i'll be the first n*gga to admit that he fell off. but y'all act like the n*gga just wack as hell. like he can't take a punt to the house no more or nothing. all this sh*t talking and who better then who won't mean sh*t if o state lose right? talk sh*t after the game.
brea$ton is still a game breaker BUT the debate was about Ginn vs. brea$ton, that is what sparked the debate.

....and if another person comes into a osu vs um thread and says "talk sh*t after the game" I swear. If you can say that all that means is your not a true fan of the rivalry, this is what buckeyes and wolverine fans do before the game. If you dont like it here's a clue, you dont have to click on the thread.
 12 years ago '04        #68
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,656 | Props total: 5340 5340
holmes aint even on avant level , avant is a beast , underrated.holmes is overrated , woodley is gonna smack troys lil a.ss out the game , and ginn is gonna get knocked around .. brea$ton is more of a playmaker than ginn, and yea it does have to do with him being a upperclassmen so hey , but id take him over ginn , cause he can break one at anytime, he has better moves than ginn, his cut is better but ginn is faster but stevie is no slouch ..
 12 years ago '04        #69
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
 dzuki77 said:
F - M U

its U M actually... :rolleyes:
 12 years ago '05        #70
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
Man people ar catchin some serious feelings in here
 12 years ago '04        #71
dtownboy313  OP
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 Y2Luda said:
brea$ton is still a game breaker BUT the debate was about Ginn vs. brea$ton, that is what sparked the debate.

....and if another person comes into a osu vs um thread and says "talk sh*t after the game" I swear. If you can say that all that means is your not a true fan of the rivalry, this is what buckeyes and wolverine fans do before the game. If you dont like it here's a clue, you dont have to click on the thread.

i made the thread so i can say whatever. all i'm saying is if y'all lose you won't be saying nothing. you will feel so stupid. this is the best rivalry in sports arguably. i love michigan. i can say talk sh*t after the game all day long. i'm just ready to see how michigan will respond. they aren't the favorites this year. this is the type of game where records don't matter. good luck buckeyes. sike :finger:
 12 years ago '05        #72
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 Aesop730 said:
holmes aint even on avant level , avant is a beast , underrated.holmes is overrated , woodley is gonna smack troys lil a.ss out the game , and ginn is gonna get knocked around .. brea$ton is more of a playmaker than ginn, and yea it does have to do with him being a upperclassmen so hey , but id take him over ginn , cause he can break one at anytime, he has better moves than ginn, his cut is better but ginn is faster but stevie is no slouch ..
Whatever...........You talkin all this sh*t now, I bet you won't be around after Ohio State wins. You act like Ohio State is no match for UM. Does OSU have any players better than any michigan players to you??

@ Woodley knockin Troy out of the game......maybe, if woodley could catch him.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-17-2005 at 05:00 PM..
 11-17-2005, 05:38 PM         #73
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did I miss AJ Hawks name on the ballot for College Defensive player of the year?
 12 years ago '05        #74
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 Escrow said:
Did I miss AJ Hawks name on the ballot for College Defensive player of the year?

@ idiots.......he already won the Butkus Award. AJ can't win everything, they have to spread the wealth.

Linebackers will make picks
Thursday, November 17, 2005

Columbus- There's an NFL scout out there who knows exactly what he would like to do with Ohio State senior linebacker A.J. Hawk.

"I'd like to put him in my trunk and drive away with him," said the scout, who works for an AFC team. "I love the guy. If we had a pick in the top four, I'd stand on the table for him. He's not as good as advertised, he's better, which is very rare. He's tough, he's rugged, he's fast - maybe he's an inch short, which doesn't bother me a lick. We measured him at 6-feet, but I don't care. Ray Lewis is only 6-feet tall."

:finger: michigan

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-17-2005 at 05:47 PM..
 11-17-2005, 07:57 PM         #75
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
@ idiots.......he already won the Butkus Award. AJ can't win everything, they have to spread the wealth.

Linebackers will make picks
Thursday, November 17, 2005

Columbus- There's an NFL scout out there who knows exactly what he would like to do with Ohio State senior linebacker A.J. Hawk.

"I'd like to put him in my trunk and drive away with him," said the scout, who works for an AFC team. "I love the guy. If we had a pick in the top four, I'd stand on the table for him. He's not as good as advertised, he's better, which is very rare. He's tough, he's rugged, he's fast - maybe he's an inch short, which doesn't bother me a lick. We measured him at 6-feet, but I don't care. Ray Lewis is only 6-feet tall."

But the Butkus award isn't for best defensive player....

"Bronko Nagurski Trophy, awarded to the best defensive player in the country by the Football Writers a.ssociation of American and the Charlotte Touchdown Club."

Plus Derrick Johnson(Texas) won both last year

Last edited by Escrow; 11-17-2005 at 07:58 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #76
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405

[pic - click to view]

12 years ago '05        #77
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space

[pic - click to view]

11-17-2005, 09:11 PM         #78
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Welcome to the Big House!!!!

[pic - click to view]

Let us pray for ThEEE Ohio State

[pic - click to view]

Mannnnn ....get outta here Michigan has this one!

[pic - click to view]

Ohio State only has a football team right?

[pic - click to view]

Don't fu*k with the Fab 5.....

[pic - click to view]

And we ain't on Bravo bi*ches

[pic - click to view]

The fu*k is a Buckeye?

[pic - click to view]

11-17-2005, 09:29 PM         #79
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k you postin Basketball Pics for??? o well here goes one

[pic - click to view]

12 years ago '05        #80
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 backMJPIP2333 said:
fu*k you postin Basketball Pics for??? o well here goes one

[pic - click to view]

:applause:

"Ohio State only has a football team right?"

No, basketball program is on the rise too.......hey backMJ, they signed. :D

Thad Five.....chea

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-17-2005 at 10:38 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago