The Official Michigan vs. Ohio State Thread!!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-16-2005, 01:55 PM         #41
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aesop730 said:
forget miami . ginn osnt on brea$tons level at all .. i mean look at the stats from last year and this year ..
stats from this yr and last yr

Ginn 59rec 906yrds 5tds
brea$ton 52rec 521yrds 5tds

:rolleyes: yea Ginn is No Where on brea$tons Level at all
 12 years ago '04        #42
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 Aesop730 said:
i dont think it will be that close , i mean i know what u - m is gonna try and do andi think its gonna work and they win .
Everyone knows what Michigan is gonna do.

Run on 1st and 2nd down
Screen/Quick pass out to Avant/drag route to brea$ton that's 5 yard short of the first down on 3rd down......

If Michigan does that all day they'll lose......hopefuly Lloyd's got something up his sleeve and actually uses it....the offense tried some different things in the last couple of weeks that worked pretty well so if they use them against OSU and mix things up...they'll win.....

Here's to Lloyd stepping outside the box instead of playing "Lloyd Ball" for four quarters.........
 12 years ago '04        #43
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,656 | Props total: 5340 5340
 backMJPIP2333 said:
stats from this yr and last yr

Ginn 59rec 906yrds 5tds
brea$ton 52rec 521yrds 5tds

:rolleyes: yea Ginn is No Where on brea$tons Level at all

im talking about for kick returns and punt returns .. and thats only one set of stats , not last years and this years ..
 12 years ago '05        #44
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 Aesop730 said:
im talking about for kick returns and punt returns .. and thats only one set of stats , not last years and this years ..
Ginn has six career punt returns for touchdowns, compared to three for brea$ton.

Ginn started running back kickoffs this season and ranks second in the league at 29.6 yards, with one going the distance.

brea$ton took one kickoff back for a score this year as well, and stands fifth in the league with a 26.9-yard return average.

***Not to mention who cares about last year? You want to compare a junior/senior combo years with a freshman/sophmore? Even if that made any sense, which it doesn't, last I checked we are playing this years game in 2005, not 2004, so the hell with those stats.

Bottom line is Ginn has been more effective this year than brea$ton, in the numbers and playmaking ability.
 12 years ago '04        #45
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,656 | Props total: 5340 5340
yea being that he played a full season, but in the games brea$ton has played and been healthy >> ginns whole season... the show brea$ton put on in the rose bowl >> ginns career ..
 12 years ago '05        #46
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 Aesop730 said:
yea being that he played a full season, but in the games brea$ton has played and been healthy >> ginns whole season... the show brea$ton put on in the rose bowl >> ginns career ..
Ted Ginns' (spohmore) career > Steve brea$ton (senior) career.

Ted Ginns' speed > Steve brea$ton gettin caught from behind inside the twenty........by a linebacker......TWICE!!!!

Go Buckeyes!!!
:finger: michigan
 12 years ago '05        #47
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 Aesop730 said:
LOL @ that "whole career" comment.

Just watch the Michigan game of last year....tell me who ran back that 82 yard punt......................thought so.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 11-16-2005 at 05:33 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #48
kwiet 
space
space
$1,212 | Props total: 0 0
Michigan will choke again at home.....and I live in Ann Arbor!! A.J Hawk is gonna have a hell of a day!!
 12 years ago '04        #49
dtownboy313  OP
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
y'all act like tedd ginn is fu*king god. it will be a good game. but get off of his d!ck.
 12 years ago '05        #50
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 dtownboy313 said:
y'all act like tedd ginn is fu*king god. it will be a good game. but get off of his d!ck.
You mad?

...and who is "Ya'll?"

I simply stated he's better than brea$ton......if brea$ton is God than so be it.
 12 years ago '05        #51
kwiet 
space
space
$1,212 | Props total: 0 0
You know what the problem with U of M is? They can't handle mobile QBs. The D breaks down and a large gain of yards occurs. T.Smith is gonna have a field day with these kats if he leaves the pocket. Better play contain.....
 11-16-2005, 06:13 PM         #52
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dtownboy313 said:
wow no one said hes god, but you might wanna tell your Michigan Buddy Aesop to get off brea$tons d!ck b/c he sure as hell is actin like brea$ton is God if anything
 12 years ago '04        #53
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
LOL @ that "whole career" comment.

Just watch the Michigan game of last year....tell me who ran back that 82 yard punt......................thought so.
Didn't you just tell Aesop to stop talking about last year?

BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Ted Ginns' (spohmore) career > Steve brea$ton (senior) career.

Ted Ginns' speed > Steve brea$ton gettin caught from behind inside the twenty........by a linebacker......TWICE!!!!

Go Buckeyes!!!
:finger: michigan
Michigan's nickel back Morgan Trent's speed>>>>>Teddy Ginn's.......does that mean he's better than Ginn, nope.....Steve brea$ton>>>>Teddy Ginn
 12 years ago '04        #54
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
 kwiet said:
You know what the problem with U of M is? They can't handle mobile QBs. The D breaks down and a large gain of yards occurs. T.Smith is gonna have a field day with these kats if he leaves the pocket. Better play contain.....
In the past yes but they did a very good job this year on Drew Stanton and Brett Bazanes(sp?) and both of them are WAY better than Troy Smith......
 12 years ago '04        #55
dtownboy313  OP
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
like i said get off of ginn d!ck. he not even all that. holmes is that n*gga on y'all team low key. he way better ginn. ginn is faster but he not a better player. everybody on here talking about stats and who is better then who and blah blah blah. it comes down to saturday. whoever wants it more will win. bottom line.
 12 years ago '05        #56
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 JBeezy said:
Didn't you just tell Aesop to stop talking about last year?

Michigan's nickel back Morgan Trent's speed>>>>>Teddy Ginn's.......does that mean he's better than Ginn, nope.....Steve brea$ton>>>>Teddy Ginn
When you get an inaccurate and unimportant comment, you respond with one.

Noone, at least not I, have said that his speed is why he's better:

His numbers at reciever are better.
His numbers as a return man are better.
He's only a sophmore.

What else do you need. You Michigan fans aren't looking at this objectively, how can two players with similar skills and speed be considered the same when someone CLEARLY has been playing better?

*it's a rhetorical question.

JBeezy said:
In the past yes but they did a very good job this year on Drew Stanton and Brett Bazanes(sp?) and both of them are WAY better than Troy Smith......
Neither are truely scrambling QB's, they just have the ability. The only "scrambling" QB you faced was Robinson from Penn State who ran for 2 TD's.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 11-16-2005 at 06:58 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #57
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 dtownboy313 said:
like i said get off of ginn d!ck. he not even all that. holmes is that n*gga on y'all team low key. he way better ginn. ginn is faster but he not a better player. everybody on here talking about stats and who is better then who and blah blah blah. it comes down to saturday. whoever wants it more will win. bottom line.
If it's not speed and its' not numbers than what is it?
 12 years ago '05        #58
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 dtownboy313 said:
Nobody is own "ginn d!ck", the stats speak for itself. Santonio Holmes is the best WR in the Big Ten, no one said he wasn't better than Ginn. Ted Ginn is better than brea$ton though, I guess that makes Holmes and Ginn > brea$ton.

I agree, the team that wants it the most will win on Saturday. I put my money (and mouth) on The Ohio State University.

Go Bucks!!!!

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 11-16-2005 at 07:05 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #59
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
When you get an inaccurate and unimportant comment, you respond with one.

Noone, at least not I, have said that his speed is why he's better:

His numbers at reciever are better.
His numbers as a return man are better.
He's only a sophmore.

What else do you need. You Michigan fans aren't looking at this objectively, how can two players with similar skills and speed be considered the same when someone CLEARLY has been playing better?

*it's a rhetorical question.

Neither are truely scrambling QB's, they just have the ability. The only "scrambling" QB you faced was Robinson from Penn State who ran for 2 TD's.
I know YOU didn't say he was better because he's faster....but YellowGirl made it seem like that's why......

So now Stanton and Basanez aren't true scrambling quarterbacks huh? How come last year when they did well against Michigan it was "well Michigan can't stop the spread and mobile quarterbacks" now its "Oh well um...they aren't TRUE scrambling Quarterbacks"?

The defense is VASTLY improved from last year and Troy Smith won't run all over them again......and we all know he sure as hell won't pass all over them.....
 12 years ago '05        #60
Y2Luda 5 heat pts
space
space
 JBeezy said:
I know YOU didn't say he was better because he's faster....but YellowGirl made it seem like that's why......

So now Stanton and Basanez aren't true scrambling quarterbacks huh? How come last year when they did well against Michigan it was "well Michigan can't stop the spread and mobile quarterbacks" now its "Oh well um...they aren't TRUE scrambling Quarterbacks"?

The defense is VASTLY improved from last year and Troy Smith won't run all over them again......and we all know he sure as hell won't pass all over them.....
I never said that sh*t last year either, but you guys still have some questions concerening scrambling QB's. Stanton and Basanez are markedly better pocket passers this year and have tried to prove that by staying in the pocket, the TRUE scrambling QB you faced got ya'll for 2 TD's. He didn't BURN ya'll cats with anything huge or anything but he did get key runs when he needed to.

I dont see much different here. Yes I dont expect Troy to go off like he did last year, I think Michigan is talented enough [including the coaches] to make sure that doesn't happen again but MY point is UM haven't done much to prove that they can HANDLE a mobile QB.......

Troy should finish with around 50 yards and at least 1 TD, that would be my estimation, and UM hasn't shown me anything this year to prove me different yet.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 11-16-2005 at 07:20 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago